Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

OverSword

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

They questioned her in Nunes' committee in regard to this subject so highly doubtful it was about anything else but you tell yourself what ever you have to, I'll leave it to others to decide. 

They questioned her in regards to the NSA paperwork she filed, requesting the names be unmasked.

The masked SIGINT Rice read may have come from a Title 1 warrant. May have been from a Title 7 702 request. Don't believe it's been publicly disclosed.

Seen a couple of Senators raise her as an example of why 702 shouldn't be renewed. I suspect that's probably a hint.

Either way -- since you can't pin it down to a Title 1 warrant (presumably on the Prince)-- then it's entirely reasonable to doubt that it was.

But let's say there was a Title 1 warrant on the Prince -- so what? Looks like a valid case of incidental collection to me.

Unless you have an intricate conspiracy involving the FBI getting a Title 1 warrant on a crown prince so they could specifically listen in on a reportedly unremarkable meeting that no-one expected to happen?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Who was Shearer providing the intel to?

As per the excerpt -- Blumenthal. Blumenthal passed it to Jonathan Winer at the State Department, who passed it onto Steele, who passed it to the FBI, with a note attached, detailing all of that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I think the question actually is who do Shearer and Blumenthal owe their political allegiance to? 

Clinton. And?

Just now, Tiggs said:

Clinton. And?

At least the Clinton's (they both go way back with them). 

I suspect we will have to wait until late April when IG Horowitz puts forth more information. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

At least the Clinton's (they both go way back with them). 

I suspect we will have to wait until late April when IG Horowitz puts forth more information. 

Maybe. Maybe not. Russian investigation isn't particularly his main target.

Review of Allegations Regarding Various Actions by the Department of Justice and the FBI in Advance of the 2016 Election

The OIG, in response to Congressional and other requests, is reviewing allegations regarding various actions by the Department and the FBI in advance of the 2016 election. The review will examine whether the Department and the FBI followed policies or procedures in connection with, or in actions leading up to or related to, the FBI Director’s public announcement on July 5, 2016, and the Director’s letters to Congress on October 28 and November 6, 2016, and whether certain underlying investigative decisions were based on improper considerations. The review also will examine allegations that the FBI Deputy Director should have been recused from participating in certain investigative matters, that the Department’s Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs improperly disclosed non-public information and/or should have been recused from participating in certain matters, that other Department and FBI employees improperly disclosed non-public information, and that decisions regarding the timing of the FBI’s release of certain Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) documents on October 30 and November 1, 2016, and the use of a Twitter account to publicize this release, were influenced by improper considerations. The review will not substitute the OIG's judgment for the judgments made by the FBI or the Department regarding the substantive merits of investigative or prosecutive decisions. If circumstances warrant, the OIG will consider including other issues that may arise during the course of the review.

Source: Office of the Inspector General

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Now there's the burning question. Also, keep in mind this was all "unverified research". 

We already know it was to Steele.  He had his own dossier as well which apparently made its way through the state department and then to Steele but I heard that on a radio report so no link yet.

But Horowitz is indeed looking at the Strzok and Page incident. This opens up the question about what the FBI was doing that caused Strzok and Page to make certain comments. The investigation is of course primarily about Clinton's email case being treated in a certain manner by the FBI. The Steele dossier certainly played into the FBI's activity though, they used the dossier to obtain the FISA warrant. All of this stuff is tied in together and one thing leads to another. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

But Horowitz is indeed looking at the Strzok and Page incident. This opens up the question about what the FBI was doing that caused Strzok and Page to make certain comments. The investigation is of course primarily about Clinton's email case being treated in a certain manner by the FBI. The Steele dossier certainly played into the FBI's activity though, they used the dossier to obtain the FISA warrant. All of this stuff is tied in together and one thing leads to another. 

Strzok was also heading up the email case.   I think the Carter Page scandal is primarily about the FBI passing off a dodgy dossier created by Steele who was already fired by the FBI for leaking to the press and therefore being completely unreliable.  Nor did they tell the judge who paid for the dossier, what it was originally for and that it had not been verified.  Tangent to that are other Obama officials at high levels unmasking Americans tied to the Trump campaign by unmasking them via some unnamed FISA surveillance or possibly even the Page FISA surveillance.  Good lord what a mess.  Remember when the press used to report governmental abuse of power?  Now they are covering it u and defending it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

...  Good lord what a mess.  Remember when the press used to report governmental abuse of power?  Now they are covering it u and defending it. 

It is very disturbing how the mainstream media are generally behaving regarding all of this stuff. News channels just take political sides, there's no such thing (any longer) as just reporting what's happening. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lilly said:

It is very disturbing how the mainstream media are generally behaving regarding all of this stuff. News channels just take political sides, there's no such thing (any longer) as just reporting what's happening. 

Just as bad they don't even report it at all.  I saw a poll that said people don't care about this scandal, what they forgot to mention is people don't even know it is happening.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I guess we'll find out. I'd definitely take the word of the IG more seriously than Nunes, any day of the week.

• Like 1

I’m not inclined to just go with anyone’s word. I’ve reached the point where I really want evidence.  I hope the IG digs and finds definitive evidence of exactly what went down. We need to be able to trust that our FBI will operate in a fair, just, unbiased manner.

• Like 2

Just now, Lilly said:

I’m not inclined to just go with anyone’s word. I’ve reached the point where I really want evidence.  I hope the IG digs and finds definitive evidence of exactly what went down. We need to be able to trust that our FBI will operate in a fair, just, unbiased manner.

I'd want to see the evidence, too.

I just think there's less chance of the IG cherry picking his evidence to paint a misleading picture of what happened. Or at least, I'd hope so.

• Like 1

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

EXCLUSIVE –  Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.

Source

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 2

Heads up, statute of limitations on Uranium One runs out this year on the Uranium One/Clinton Foundation corruption case so standby for that one.  Also, the FBI undercover person that was put under a gag order that threatened prison time, just testified today and it was UGLY.   https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informant-uranium-one-breaks-silence-today/

• Like 4

3 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

Source

So -- last week, Assange tells a fake Hannity account that he has dirt on Warner, this week...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

So -- last week, Assange tells a fake Hannity account that he has dirt on Warner, this week...

It seems like everything the Dems are claiming  about Trump et al, they are guilty of themselves. One thing though, there is documentation of the Schiff and Warner collusion.

• Like 3

Just now, .ZZ. said:

It seems like everything the Dems are claiming  about Trump et al, they are guilty of themselves. One thing though, there is documentation of the Schiff and Warner collusion.

Wake me up when the rest of the Senate Intel Committee are bothered.

The major news here is that Hannity is being fed information by Assange.

Putin -> Assange -> Hannity -> Trump.

Can you see what it is yet?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Wake me up when the rest of the Senate Intel Committee are bothered.

The major news here is that Hannity is being fed information by Assange.

Putin -> Assange -> Hannity -> Trump.

Can you see what it is yet?

No. 

What is obvious is it points to Miss crooked Clinton.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, acidhead said:

No. 

What is obvious is it points to Miss Clinton.

What points to Hillary? Warner using a backchannel to arrange an interview of Steele on behalf of the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee, and with the Chairman's blessing?

Best of luck with that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiggs said:

so Hannity's Twitter account is disabled and a fake one put in it's place - sounds like the kind of dishonesty that we are
now becoming extremely familiar with coming from the Democrat Party fighting for it's life - 

and the story - (underlined in quote below) ''''''bore a resemblence to the content of a Daily Beast article'''''

wow.. bore a resemblance - :D - with all the Dem Dishonesty I wouldn't be surprised if a fake Assange account communicated
with a fake Hannity account in anticipation of this news about Warner breaking - Twitter is in cahoots with the Dems and Deep
State and have no problem with manipulating accounts and passing on information about private communications... as revealed
by Project Veritas recently... 

not that it should matter if Wikileaks helped to reveal more dubious Dem collusion shenanigans - that's the kind of journalism they
are involved in - the old fashioned kind of journalism before most of the Media was taken over and became the propaganda arm
of the Corporate Globalists using the Democratic Party as their political puppets... 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/wikileaks-julian-assange-reach-sean-hannity-dish-leaked-info-senate-intel-dems-texts/

Warner, Fox News reported, exchanged text messages with Adam Waldman, who they characterize as a lobbyist for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. Waldman was offering the senator access to British ex-spy Christopher Steele, the author of the controversial Fusion GPS dossier alleging ties between Donald Trump and Russia.

The story, however, bore a resemblance to the content of a Daily Beast article from late January based on a series of Twitter direct messages sent from WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange to an account impersonating Fox News’ Sean Hannity with the real host’s account was disabled. Unfortunately for him, Assange messaged the wrong Hannity, accidentally offering dirt about Warner to the imposter.

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Yes: irrelevant

if you're Team Assange, sure.

You know who's not Team Assange?

The US Intelligence Community. That's who.

As far as they're concerned, Assange is working with Russia.

And Hannity's working with him.

• Like 1