Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

OverSword

37 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I'm not going through the full thing for people who have clearly already made up their mind, but the link is there for anyone reading this who maybe doesn't know what to believe after reading the right-wing echo chamber that this forum has become.

just an extract that you consider true and verifiable will do - as you have taken the trouble to post it...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bee said:

just an extract that you consider true and verifiable will do - as you have taken the trouble to post it...

I already posted an article that details verifiable claims made in the dossier. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

I hadn't read all 35 pages but I did look through it, looking for something pertinent.  Never did find anything, but I was sick when I did it.  Since it has come up again, I'll try reading it later today.  But I'm not 100% sure, but I do think he is trying to imply that the whole thing is true.  OMG! :blink::lol:

• Like 1

If the criminal allegations in the Steele dossier had already been proven we would not be having this conversation. Instead, we would be watching the court case unfold. This simply has not happened (not in objective reality anyway). 

"If wishes were horses then beggars would ride" 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I already posted an article that details verifiable claims made in the dossier. 

Isn't that special.  A link would be nice.  I'll assume you've isolated what you consider is the most important, pertinent, and grievous point?  (reference?)

• Like 2

I have EMM on ignore but I have to read the quotes and all I have to say is what I used to say to my son when he was 6 and wished for something he was never going to get, "If wishes were fishes you'd have a full aquarium son."  :D

• Like 1

For the sake of accuracy, at this point in time there has been no definitive evidence put forth that proves the Trump campaign criminally colluded with the Kremlin in order to subvert/steal the 2016 Presidential election. And, if such evidence was readily available by just reading the Steele dossier we would not be talking about this...we'd be watching the criminal court proceedings on our TV sets. This hasn't happened...I'm not saying it couldn't happen but it certainly hasn't happened yet. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Lilly said:

For the sake of accuracy, at this point in time there has been no definitive evidence put forth that proves the Trump campaign criminally colluded with the Kremlin in order to subvert/steal the 2016 Presidential election. And, if such evidence was readily available by just reading the Steele dossier we would not be talking about this...we'd be watching the criminal court proceedings on our TV sets. This hasn't happened...I'm not saying it couldn't happen but it certainly hasn't happened yet. 

Indeed. This thread started on the 19th January, and has already reached something like 770 posts !

Having said that... I thought this thread was about the potential abuse of the FISA warrant system, not on the accusations of collusion with the Kremlin ?

10 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Well said Astra, thanks for being a voice of reason.

Thanks Zee, just tossing in my 2 cents. :-*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Having said that... I thought this thread was about the potential abuse of the FISA warrant system, not on the accusations of collusion with the Kremlin ?

The FISA warrant is certainly tied in with the notion of criminal collusion with Russia, and since the Steele dossier was used for obtaining the warrant it is involved as well. This is all tied together and it all comes back to the Trump Russia collusion narrative. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

The FISA warrant is certainly tied in with the notion of criminal collusion with Russia, and since the Steele dossier was used for obtaining the warrant it is involved as well. This is all tied together and it all comes back to the Trump Russia collusion narrative. 

Ooooh right.

Is there any way we could tie in the Kennedy assasination and Roswell whilst we're at it ? Kill four birds with one stone ? :unsure2:

21 hours ago, Lilly said:

The Inspector General's report is due to be released sometime in April. This is when we will see some facts presented. At that point it's really not going to matter whose suppositions/explanations appear to be better...the facts have a way of doing that. 

Do you believe that Michael Horowitz is dirty and that that's why he is placed there?

https://aim4truth.org/2017/12/17/doj-inspector-general-michael-horowitz-was-handpicked-by-soros-co/

https://aim4truth.org/2017/12/17/doj-inspector-general-michael-horowitz-was-handpicked-by-soros-co/

https://ru-clip.com/video/4QkWnspDjIg/michael-horowitz-exposed.html

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Ooooh right.

Is there any way we could tie in the Kennedy assasination and Roswell whilst we're at it ? Kill four birds with one stone ? :unsure2:

And Bigfoot, don't forget Bigfoot...

All kidding aside, unless the FBI didn't have interest in the Russian collusion stuff they wouldn't have been going for the FISA warrant to begin with. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I have EMM on ignore but I have to read the quotes and all I have to say is what I used to say to my son when he was 6 and wished for something he was never going to get, "If wishes were fishes you'd have a full aquarium son."  :D

After 4 years and I think just as many investigations into HRC, you'd think that you'd possess the self awareness to recognise the irony of your statement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Do you believe that Michael Horowitz is dirty and that that's why he is placed there?

Where on earth do you get the idea that I think Horowitz is "dirty"? I never even remotely implied such an idea...and the IG's report isn't even out yet for goodness sake. I'm actually quite hopeful that Mr Horowitiz will deal with facts and actual evidence thereby serving to shed some light on these matters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Isn't that special.  A link would be nice.  I'll assume you've isolated what you consider is the most important, pertinent, and grievous point?  (reference?)

I believe I provided one. And I also believe it was in reply to you. Post 1665.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Where on earth do you get the idea that I think Horowitz is "dirty"? I never even remotely implied such an idea...and the IG's report isn't even out yet for goodness sake. I'm actually quite hopeful that Mr Horowitiz will deal with facts and actual evidence thereby serving to shed some light on these matters. 

It was a question "not an idea" that I asked you. 

The "IG ", you have faith in it, coming from Horowitz?

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

It was a question "not an idea" that I asked you. 

The "IG ", you have faith in it, coming from Horowitz?

Look, if the office of the Inspector General's findings are based on factual information and good solid evidence then I would obviously have no problem with it. What I wonder is why (before the report is even released) that you assume it will not be above board? All conspiracy notions aside, I really don't think we can reasonably conclude that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lilly said:

Look, if the office of the Inspector General's findings are based on factual information and good solid evidence then I would obviously have no problem with it. What I wonder is why (before the report is even released) that you assume it will not be above board? All conspiracy notions aside, I really don't think we can reasonably conclude that. 

Based on his history I asked you if you trust him , now I ask why would you trust him ? 

So, lo and behold, right after we sued for the texts, the Justice Department said it has found the texts. According to Fox News, Inspector General Michael Horowitz reported that his office “succeeded in using forensic tools to recover text messages from FBI devices, including text messages between Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page that were sent or received between December 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.”

We sued after Justice failed to respond to our December 4, 2017, FOIA request for:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/weekly-update-judicial-watch-sues-fbi-text-messages/

DOJ INSPECTOR GENERAL MICHAEL HOROWITZ WAS HANDPICKED BY THE “ESPIONAGE MACHINE PARTY” RUN BY SOROS & ROGUE SPIES FOR AN UNELECTED CORPORATE COMBINE

have you briefed that link over? 

9 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Based on his history I asked you if you trust him , now I ask why would you trust him ? 

I don't particularly trust anyone in government...that's why facts and actual evidence are needed to support any conclusions arrived at. 

Also, I don't particularly trust various conspiracy allegations either: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-intelligence-media/  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Flynn is guilty for lying on his SF86 about being an agent of Turkey.  Considering his position in fighting terrorism, helping a NATO ally, it is hardly the act of treason.  Just a poor decision.  In most cases, this would be a reprimand or termination.  That’s why I said that everyone that fills out a SF86 or testifies in a 302 can be charged with perjury and all it takes is an administrative determination.  Mueller threaten to bring down the hammer if Flynn didn’t spill the beans.  Well, there is no beans to spill or action would have already been taken.  Flynn’s life is already ruined by Mueller.

If you were a Martian visitor just disembarked from of one of Elon Musk’s rocket ships and were therefore uninfected by earth-based fake news, the culprits in Washington’s witch-hunt de jure would be damn obvious.

They include John Brennan, Jim Comey, Sally Yates, Peter Strzok and a passel of deep state operatives – all of whom baldly abused their offices. After Brennan had concocted the whole Russian election meddling meme to sully the Donald’s shocking election win, the latter three holdovers – functioning as a political fifth column in the new Administration – set a perjury trap designed to snare Mike Flynn as a first step in relitigating and reversing the voters’ verdict.

The smoking gun on their guilt is so flamingly obvious that the ability of the Trump-hating media to ignore it is itself a wonder to behold.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57695

14 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I don't particularly trust anyone in government...that's why facts and actual evidence are needed to support any conclusions arrived at. 

Also, I don't particularly trust various conspiracy allegations either: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-intelligence-media/  

Well, the funny thing is , there are no facts to  support this investigation, yet Sessions signed off on it without confronting them, is this a lawful investigation when the fact is that the fisa judge was lied to and civilians illegally spied on, those are two facts.Trump was correct when he said that Obama illegally spied on him. I guess in a backwards world wrong is right.

I'm bias, for what is right, what's wrong with that? I don't get your link, what are you trying to say?

If you want to bring up conspiracy , the investigation fits.

Edited by Ellapennella