Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

OverSword

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Actually no it isn't. The guy is a germ freak.

Yeah, a 'germ-o-phobic' isn't likely to be involved in urination on beds. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Is it true that Hussein appointed 10 of the 11 FISA judges?

I hadn't heard that rumor.  Do you remember the source?  

Just now, and then said:

I hadn't heard that rumor.  Do you remember the source?  

I'm reading links about it but I don't know if they're good source.

If you just google how many FISA court judges did Obama appoint you'll get a lot of links saying 10 out of 11 but I don't know if it's true.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Actually no it isn't. The guy is a germ freak.

I didn't say he'd sleep on the bed afterwards.

• Like 1

Well, presidents do appoint judges....  And Obama was president for 8 years..... So chances are the FISA judges are either from a Bush, Clinton, or Obama.  None of which support Trump.

• Like 2

Still nothing on Bill Priestap  but did find this interview about the memos and all the republicans voting to release the democrat memo but not a single democrat voting to release the Nunes memo but watch at about the 2:30 mark where Priestap's name comes up.  Listen to what Stewart says!

Comey threw Priestap under the bus in front of congress when he was asked why he didn't inform congress of certain things as he should've and Comey responds with something like  the head  of the counterintelligence division advised me not to (at the 2 minute mark) and that person would be Priestap. 

People reporting to Priestap have been demoted, parallel to Priestap have been involved and above Priestap have been involved but the supervisor of Strzok isn't even mentioned.  Why?  My guess is Bill Priestap has flipped and is singing like a bird and that is bad news for all the guilty. 

• Like 4

Here is a great interview of a Mr. Robert Charles, a former Associate Secretary of State under Powell who is very smart on FISA surveillance discussing the Carter Page FISA surveillance and why it is very suspect.  Worth watching for 5 minutes

One number he threw out was that since the inception of teh FISA program there have been 35,500+ FISA surveillance requests and of those only 12 have been denied with one of those 12 being the Carter Page request.   He said the usual procedure in that case would be to go to the FISA review board and ask them to reevaluate the denial and presumably they overturned it.  The review board is comprised of three judges and at this time those judges are all Bill Clinton appointees. Hmmmmm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Here is a great interview of a Mr. Robert Charles, a former Associate Secretary of State under Powell who is very smart on FISA surveillance discussing the Carter Page FISA surveillance and why it is very suspect.  Worth watching for 5 minutes

One number he threw out was that since the inception of teh FISA program there have been 35,500+ FISA surveillance requests and of those only 12 have been denied with one of those 12 being the Carter Page request.   He said the usual procedure in that case would be to go to the FISA review board and ask them to reevaluate the denial and presumably they overturned it.  The review board is comprised of three judges and at this time those judges are all Bill Clinton appointees. Hmmmmm

Basically what you and he are saying is that there may be something wrong with the actual process as a whole. Well, less than 2 months ago the Republicans voted to reauthorise FISA law. Nunes was spearheading the support.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

My guess is Bill Priestap has flipped and is singing like a bird and that is bad news for all the guilty.

This is indeed a theory that is fast gaining popularity.  It is telling that everyone surrounding Priestap at the FBI has been "knocked off" (fired, demoted, etc), yet he remains untouched.  Further, it is being said that agents have been flown in from Israel (Mossad) to protect Priestap and his wife, Sabina Menschel, who is the daughter and niece of Goldman Sachs billionaires and who also runs one of the top investigative agencies in DC, Nardello & Co.  Apparently there are concerns the couple have been targeted for murder.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Well, less than 2 months ago the Republicans voted to reauthorise FISA law. Nunes was spearheading the support.

Wouldn't it be great if they reauthorized FISA only to turn around and use it to clobber the Clinton Gang and other Uranium 1 conspirators into pleading guilty to treason?

That would make my day.

• Like 1

This is the first I've heard about this Mr Priestap fellow. I tried to find some information on him and only came up with some rather 'sketchy' sources, Here's something that's pretty recent, but I can't vouch for the accuracy of the source: http://yournewswire.com/fbi-bill-priestap-comey-traitor/  When I checked out the site it's "moderately conspiratorial" so who knows. If this actually is true (and it may or may not be) then it stands to be quite a big deal. Guess we'll find out eventually. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

This is indeed a theory that is fast gaining popularity.  It is telling that everyone surrounding Priestap at the FBI has been "knocked off" (fired, demoted, etc), yet he remains untouched.  Further, it is being said that agents have been flown in from Israel (Mossad) to protect Priestap and his wife, Sabina Menschel, who is the daughter and niece of Goldman Sachs billionaires and who also runs one of the top investigative agencies in DC, Nardello & Co.  Apparently there are concerns the couple have been targeted for murder.

I hadn't heard about the death threats or security issues but it makes sense if he really has flipped.  The congressman said we'd be hearing a lot more about him soon so there is definitely something going on with the man. 

4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I hadn't heard about the death threats or security issues but it makes sense if he really has flipped.  The congressman said we'd be hearing a lot more about him soon so there is definitely something going on with the man. 

Did you read the link I posted above? While none of this is certainly proven, the explanation given there does make a pretty good case. But, without the direct evidence (stuff we're not privy too) it's all just speculation...moderate conspiratorial speculation...but who knows? 

10 minutes ago, Lilly said:

This is the first I've heard about this Mr Priestap fellow. I tried to find some information on him and only came up with some rather 'sketchy' sources, Here's something that's pretty recent, but I can't vouch for the accuracy of the source: http://yournewswire.com/fbi-bill-priestap-comey-traitor/  When I checked out the site it's "moderately conspiratorial" so who knows. If this actually is true (and it may or may not be) then it stands to be quite a big deal. Guess we'll find out eventually.

Priestap was the head of the FBI's counterintelligence department which is integral to the whole FISA surveillance program.  He is Strzok's direct superior and would have been very familiar with anything he and Page were doing and he is likely the Bill referred to in the Strzok Page text messages.  This is why it is so bizarre that his name is never mentioned in anything.  I actually brought him up a week or two ago but didn't go into any detail because I wanted his name to be fresh when he is finally "introduced" to the public.

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Did you read the link I posted above? While none of this is certainly proven, the explanation given there does make a pretty good case. But, without the direct evidence (stuff we're not privy too) it's all just speculation...moderate conspiratorial speculation...but who knows? 

Yes but I have seen much of that before, it is what got me interested in the whole Priestap mystery.  I wonder if Comey throwing him under the bus is what caused him to flip?  

Honestly, if half of what we are thinking is true and I believe a lot more than half is, then something serious needs to be done.  The democrats will try and bury it and say it's time to move on, enough punishment has been meted out but it hasn't.  High ranking public officials and legislators can not be allowed to get away with this by slapping them on the wrist because it will mean the next group will feel free to do the same thing.   Sessions needs to bring in prosecutors from outside of DC to investigate all of these cases and prosecute those with good evidence of criminal activity.  FISAgate, Uranium One, Clinton Foundation pay for play are all serious breaches of public trust and if warranted the folks who ran these operations need to go to jail.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

The president should send the Democrat memo to the classifying authorities of the info included in the memo and let THEM determine which portions are safe to be left unredacted.  When ten pages are used to rebut four, it seems like a little unnecessary padding is going on, JMO.  

The 4 page memo put the FISA Court in the spotlight.

10 hours ago, and then said:

The president should send the Democrat memo to the classifying authorities of the info included in the memo and let THEM determine which portions are safe to be left unredacted.

Well I would imagine that once it's been examined for the second time. Mr Trump and his advisers will then decide what the next course of action will be.

10 hours ago, and then said:

When ten pages are used to rebut four, it seems like a little unnecessary padding is going on, JMO.  

Whether or not the said memo has more pages than the Nunes memo has, well it seems to be somewhat irrelevant at this time. I guess it will depend on just how much Mr Trump wants it 'cleaned up'. :).. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lilly said:

He's the Bill in the Stzok emails that everyone keeps thinking is Bill Clinton.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gromdor said:

He's the Bill in the Stzok emails that everyone keeps thinking is Bill Clinton.

Absolutely, and how this Bill plays into the situation does seem to be a bit of a mystery...at this point in time anyway. 

Where the hell is the Schiff memo?  How hard can it be to remove the classified info the democrats purposely littered the thing with and release their memo that will prove nothing is going on, this whole thing is a republican scam?  BTW, big mouth Schiff has been eerily silent as of late, hasn't he?  I thought he'd be screaming into the microphones about how the republicans are silencing the bringers of truth but not a peep........for days!   I wonder why?  All he has to do is get it through the FBI like the republicans did and they didn't take nearly this long to make public their memo. 

• Like 1

“I don’t believe for one minute that the Strzok-Page texts are really missing,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/

Horowitz was nominated by President Obama in July 2011 to be Inspector General of the DOJ.  Before this he was at Harvard where he was groomed by the likes of individuals like former corrupt US Representative Barney Frank.  Prior to working in private practice, Mr. Horowitz worked in DOJ from 1991 to 2002. In the early 1990s, he worked for former fired FBI Director Comey while the two of them were in the Southern District of New York.

The fact that Horowitz was IG at the DOJ since 2012 under the Obama Administration is concerning. There is no evidence that he ordered an inspection into AG Lynch when it was reported that she met with President Clinton on a tarmac in 2016 and then a week later when Hillary Clinton was given a pass by crooked FBI Director Comey.  We don’t know that the IG looked into any number of Obama era crimes and corrupt actions.  We don’t know that he looked into the reasons for why the DOJ is delaying emails and documents to Congress or Judicial Watch concerning scandals during the Obama years.  The biggest and highest risk areas of the Obama era were never touched or never had any issues identified and reported to the public.

When crooked Rod Rosenstein was in front of Congress he kept referring to the IG’s pending report into the DOJ and Rosenstein acted as if he knew that IG Horowitz was going to give him and the DOJ a pass.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/doj-inspector-general-michael-horowitz-potential-greatest-inspector-us-history-also-deep-state-hack/

Both Horowitz and Mueller are ignoring  a lot what the DNC has done.

36 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Ya know, Mr Schiff has been rather quiet here of late. Guess we'll find out what's going on eventually. 

Trump called his bluff but something must have been said to shut him up, maybe a threat to his security clearance given that he was ready to release classified information thereby showing he shouldn't have any clearance at all.  Gross negligence is grounds for prosecution and anyone signing off on that memo was likely being grossly negligent.  BTW, those are the two words words Strzok changed to "extremely careless"  on Comey's little speech exonerating Clinton right before the election.  If he had stated "grossly negligent", as originally written, it would've triggered a prosecution that could've, at the least, lost her a clearance and at worst gotten her jail time.

Edited by Merc14