Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

2,151 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Merc14

The initial response from democrats, all of whom have refused to even visit the SCIF and look at the memo, will be to dismiss it as fiction,  I have zero doubt that will be their course of action (seeing some of that here already).  That will mean Nunes can push to get it declassified and released to the public by pushing the "If it is fake then what are you afraid of?" strategy.   When they are forced to allow its release they will continue the it us fake meme and in that way Nunes can work to get all the background info declassified and released.   

Catch 22 really, either it is real and that is why you are denying declassification or it is fake and therefore you should want it released so as to embarrass the republicans.  Don't see any way out of release, therefore, but in the meantime Schumer will shut down the government to divert attention.  This will backfire as well because the republicans have given Chuck U all he wants except voting on a bill, that doesn't exist, regarding the DACA people. 

Trump will hammer the democrats on twitter hourly, thereby bypassing the compromised media.  They are already calling it the Schumer shutdown so every sob story will be blamed on democrats regardless of the sycophant media and the dems will agree to a CR. 

We will be reading ALL this stuff within a month or two, I believe, and the memo within a week or less.  No way out of it and the press will be forced to cover this massive scandal.  the great fun will be watching the usual suspects defend the indefensible and the media try and dismiss an unbelievable abuse of power. 

aaa156.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

I did hear a pundit saying that it's coming to a crunch time for some democrats who will have to make the decision whether or not to jump ship, claim outrage over happenings they knew nothing about and condemn those actions if they want to save themselves. And to be fair, I'm sure there are many who had no knowledge of the depths reached.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
11 hours ago, OverSword said:

Let's say that they are investigating you for drug possession and proof emerges that the police planted drugs in your car.  That should pretty much end the investigation into drug possession.

Let's say they're investigating something else, and it leads to some white stains on a dress..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
36 minutes ago, skliss said:

I did hear a pundit saying that it's coming to a crunch time for some democrats who will have to make the decision whether or not to jump ship, claim outrage over happenings they knew nothing about and condemn those actions if they want to save themselves. And to be fair, I'm sure there are many who had no knowledge of the depths reached.

Agreed and wells said.  Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Let's say they're investigating something else, and it leads to some white stains on a dress..

Umm, what?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
18 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Agreed and wells said.  Thanks!

Umm, what?  

Really?  A comment about how an investigation into collusion can lead to something else, and that quote gets an "umm, what?"  My point was, Merc14, did Ken Starr's investigation into Bill Clinton start with a BJ in the oval office?  Or, did the special counsel's investigation end up with that, which resulted in impeachment?   Catch up, Merc1492.  It's not rocket science.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
15 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Really?  A comment about how an investigation into collusion can lead to something else, and that quote gets an "umm, what?"  My point was, Merc14, did Ken Starr's investigation into Bill Clinton start with a BJ in the oval office?  Or, did the special counsel's investigation end up with that, which resulted in impeachment?   Catch up, Merc1492.  It's not rocket science.

Way ahead of you, as usual, I just thought most adults realized in this day and age that Clinton wasn't impeached over stains on a dress or a BJ, he was impeached for committing perjury.   Guess not.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

I'm just wondering what the next excuse to knock Trump out of power will be after all these things blow over?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
26 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I'm just wondering what the next excuse to knock Trump out of power will be after all these things blow over?

Probably the hair products he uses, especially if they are not made here.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
32 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Probably the hair products he uses, especially if they are not made here.

It's all true.  Trump has colluded with Brushin' agents:

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
4 hours ago, South Alabam said:

I'm just wondering what the next excuse to knock Trump out of power will be after all these things blow over?

On a serious note, they have an agenda. The Democrats and the media are colluding to discredit the Trump administration in all possible ways. This shows that much of Congress, as well as journalism, put partisanship before country. They are not worthy of our trust.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
36 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

On a serious note, they have an agenda. The Democrats and the media are colluding to discredit the Trump administration in all possible ways. This shows that much of Congress, as well as journalism, put partisanship before country. They are not worthy of our trust.

The problem is that  they are all in league and roughly 33% of the population cheers on this behavior no matter how illegal.  They will stop at nothing to get their way.  You see it with some posting here defending the indefensible to the bitter end and beyond, most of academia and the media are fellow travelers as well.  

If Hillary had won this would never have come to light and these criminals would have been richly rewarded.  I think that they truly believed hey would get away with this and been promoted as the criminals climbed back into power.  Trump's administration had better be as ruthless as the people they are up against and I don't think Sessions is up to the task, I'd get Cruz in there as Attorney General, the man is a brilliant jurist and one of teh most courageous politicians in Washington.  Sessions cowers.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

Anything more on when these memos are supposed to be released? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
51 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Anything more on when these memos are supposed to be released? 

Whenever Trump or the Republicans want to, honestly.  They don't need the Democrats permission. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Whenever Trump or the Republicans want to, honestly.  They don't need the Democrats permission. 

Maybe it is better to keep you democrats denying the American people access with no reason given.  All they have to do is vote yes and the committee's procedures are followed with no outrages but you folks don't want the truth out so the transparency BS the democrats have been preaching can be laughed at in November.  Works for me.  ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Maybe it is better to keep you democrats denying the American people access with no reason given.  All they have to do is vote yes and the committee's procedures are followed with no outrages but you folks don't want the truth out so the transparency BS the democrats have been preaching can be laughed at in November.  Works for me.  ;)

Hmm, that is the sixth time you have called me a Democrat.  I might have to vote for the one running for president next time around.  I'd hate for you to be wrong 100% of the time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why not
7 hours ago, South Alabam said:

I'm just wondering what the next excuse to knock Trump out of power will be after all these things blow over?

I have been thinking the same.  No matter what they come up with next, I can almost guarantee that if and when we ever do get to building a wall along our southern boarder, you hear cries from the media that Trump will profit directly from the construction.  That's basically a give me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
45 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hmm, that is the sixth time you have called me a Democrat.  I might have to vote for the one running for president next time around.  I'd hate for you to be wrong 100% of the time. 

Don't worry about it, I don't care what you think about me so neither should you.  Honestly, I couldn't care less.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
3 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

On a serious note, they have an agenda. The Democrats and the media are colluding to discredit the Trump administration in all possible ways. This shows that much of Congress, as well as journalism, put partisanship before country. They are not worthy of our trust.

Who doesn't have an agenda?  Foxnews shelved the pornstar affair to not lose the evangelical vote.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

Whether the memo ends the Mueller investigation will depend on what is in the memo. 

Really, if the memo is all that.... Then it should go to DOJ and they should act on if the FBI, or Mueller need to be reigned in. Not that Congress should not have it, but I think the Executive Branch should take care of Executive Branch business.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Whenever Trump or the Republicans want to, honestly.  They don't need the Democrats permission. 

According to this, the article would agree...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Whether the memo ends the Mueller investigation will depend on what is in the memo. 

Really, if the memo is all that.... Then it should go to DOJ and they should act on if the FBI, or Mueller need to be reigned in. Not that Congress should not have it, but I think the Executive Branch should take care of Executive Branch business.

From what I know this is the way it's supposed to work. For all we know this may be happening right now. If Congress has sent the memo to the DOJ whatever is going to take place might be in the pipeline right now. 

Ever since it became evident that the Democrats were involved in the Steele dossier and the emails between Strzok and his mistress came out, I've had the feeling that something wasn't quite above board with all this. A year and and half and several investigations and there is still no definitive evidence of the Trump/Russia collusion scenario, just more and more supposition and other crimes (mostly lying to the FBI types of 'crimes'). Something isn't *right* here and even those who despise Trump should be concerned that our Department of Justice may have taken such actions in order to form an "insurance policy" against an elected President. The FBI and the DOJ do not rule our nation...The US Constitution does. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
12 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Who doesn't have an agenda?  Foxnews shelved the pornstar affair to not lose the evangelical vote.  

Wrong....saw it reported in full on Fox....I can see why there are issues with it tho......They both deny it now and apparently she failed a polygraph after her initial interview. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

I may regret asking this...what the heck is up with a 'porn star affair'? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Why don't they just release the memo?

They have the power to do so.

Otherwise, we're just all taking their word for what's in it, and they don't have a very good track record on the truth. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
13 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I may regret asking this...what the heck is up with a 'porn star affair'? 

Just makes him more of a hero to his base, anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.