Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

2,151 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

GlitterRose

I maintain that if they actually had something of substance, they'd have leaked it all over the place by now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

What they really want is rumors that they can use to sway public opinion. Rumors are way more pliable than facts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
16 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Just makes him more of a hero to his base, anyway.

I'm a bit confused, is it supposed to be Trump having an affair with a porn star? If this is the case, no way. Considering some of Trump's base are Evangelical Christians and/or social Conservatives there's no way are these people going to be accepting of that kind of behavior. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
25 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Why don't they just release the memo?

They have the power to do so.

Otherwise, we're just all taking their word for what's in it, and they don't have a very good track record on the truth. 

If Congress has sent it to the DOJ (which is what they're supposed to do) then we won't find out until the DOJ takes action. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I'm a bit confused, is it supposed to be Trump having an affair with a porn star? If this is the case, no way. Considering some of Trump's base are Evangelical Christians and/or social Conservatives there's no way are these people going to be accepting of that kind of behavior. 

They already have, Lilly.

If they didn't run screaming after the p*****-grabbing bit, then they're sticking with him. 

And they didn't. Instead, they laid hands on him and prayed for his lewd ***.

Did anyone really ever believe he was faithful to anyone? Really?

They'd have to be exceedingly stupid. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
On 19.1.2018 at 8:35 PM, CeresExpo2000 said:

More good news: Zogby now has President Trump at 46% Approval.

An online survey that included 847 voters out of 160M (adult) citizens isnt of any relevance to the subject because only 0.000529375% of the population was interviewed.

Quote

Zogby Analytics® conducted a nationwide online survey of 847 likely voters. The survey was in the field 1/12/18 - 1/15/18 and has a margin of error +/- 3.4 percentage points.

link

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

Considering there's a virtual laundry list of Presidents who messed around with other women...they (the Evangelicals) probably have plenty of practice praying for lewd Presidents. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

The fact that you didn't even know about the porn star shows just how much of a partisan bubble there is.

You're watching Fox News, aren't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

The fact that you didn't even know about the porn star shows just how much of a partisan bubble there is.

You're watching Fox News, aren't you?

Nope, I read The Wall Street Journal online.  I can't stand TV News sources. All you get is either far left or far right in the mainstream media. 

Yahoo news is ok too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Bottom line is evangelicals got their guy on the Supreme Court, and rich a*******s got their tax cuts.

Nothing else really mattered to either of those parts of his base. 

They don't care who they have to roll around with in the gutter. That much is clear. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
29 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I maintain that if they actually had something of substance, they'd have leaked it all over the place by now. 

If it’s as bad as they say, they aren’t going to do anything that would jeopardize its legitimacy by giving the enemy time to spin it before its officially cleared to be shown to the public. 

It is good to see that most people want to see it regardless of what side of the coin they are on. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
10 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I'm a bit confused, is it supposed to be Trump having an affair with a porn star? If this is the case, no way. Considering some of Trump's base are Evangelical Christians and/or social Conservatives there's no way are these people going to be accepting of that kind of behavior. 

Do we have now, from an ethical point of view, to add a P to LGBT and if yes, where exacty?

:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
Just now, preacherman76 said:

If it’s as bad as they say, they aren’t going to do anything that would jeopardize its legitimacy by giving the enemy time to spin it before its officially cleared to be shown to the public. 

It is good to see that most people want to see it regardless of what side of the coin they are on. 

The whole point is spin.

Without an actual memo...all you have is an idea of a memo. 

You can mold that idea. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
Just now, toast said:

Do we have now, from an ethical point of view, to add a P to LGBT and if yes, where exacty?

:blink:

I sure as heck hope you're not asking me this...I have absolutely no idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Truth and facts don't matter anymore.

All that matters is what you can get people to believe.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
Just now, ChaosRose said:

The whole point is spin.

Without an actual memo...all you have is an idea of a memo. 

You can mold that idea. 

That’s true, but we do have good reason to believe we already know what it’s gonna say. At least to some extent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

Personally, I'm willing to wait and see what's in it before coming to any conclusions. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Truth and facts don't matter anymore.

All that matters is what you can get people to believe.

Yep. I spend a lot of time trying to see through the smoke clouds. This is true in many areas, not just politics 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Personally, I'm willing to wait and see what's in it before coming to any conclusions. 

Yep, me too. They have set the stage pretty dramatically, so it will be interesting to see if it lives up to the hype. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
37 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Bottom line is evangelicals got their guy on the Supreme Court, and rich a*******s got their tax cuts.

Nothing else really mattered to either of those parts of his base. 

They don't care who they have to roll around with in the gutter. That much is clear. 

The only person locked into biased sources is you, obviously, if you weren't you'd know that everyone got a tax cut and the economy is booming.  Sadly you are ignorant of that. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I'm a bit confused, is it supposed to be Trump having an affair with a porn star? If this is the case, no way. Considering some of Trump's base are Evangelical Christians and/or social Conservatives there's no way are these people going to be accepting of that kind of behavior. 

So from what I've gleaned about the whole thing at this point is.....and if anyone has more info, please throw it in.... this porn star claimed to an interviewer that she had an affair with Trump in 2006. She agreed to take a polygraph at time of the interview, which she failed...so the story wasn't universally believed. Now it's being claimed that she received a 6 figure payoff from Michael Cohen in 2016 to keep quiet...which seems odd since the story was already told. Cohen denies a payoff, Trump denies an affair and so does the "star"....which is also odd because she could just say "No comment" and not give an actual denial. So basically, who knows?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
40 minutes ago, skliss said:

So from what I've gleaned about the whole thing at this point is.....and if anyone has more info, please throw it in.... this porn star claimed to an interviewer that she had an affair with Trump in 2006. She agreed to take a polygraph at time of the interview, which she failed...so the story wasn't universally believed. Now it's being claimed that she received a 6 figure payoff from Michael Cohen in 2016 to keep quiet...which seems odd since the story was already told. Cohen denies a payoff, Trump denies an affair and so does the "star"....which is also odd because she could just say "No comment" and not give an actual denial. So basically, who knows?

So 12 years ago he allegedly had sex with an adult porn star and his followers are scumbags and he should be impeached but Bill Clinton had sex IN the White House with one of his interns, lied about it to all his staff and a federal judge while under oath and it was just sex so we should keep our filthy, right wing mouths shut.  That is how it works I guess when you are a left wing hysteric.  :D 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

So 12 years ago he allegedly had sex with an adult porn star and his followers are scumbags and he should be impeached but Bill Clinton had sex IN the White House with one of his interns, lied about it to all his staff and a federal judge while under oath and it was just sex so we should keep our filthy, right wing mouths shut.  That is how it works I guess when you are a left wing hysteric.  :D 

That was my big beef with Bill...He did it on my time, on my dime in a house we pay for that also housed his wife and child....what kind of low life does that and then doesn't get fired? 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

The democrats are uniform in their denial on releasing the memo yet only ONE has actually gone over and read it!  Question to you dems, how can you say no to releasing the memo without even knowing what is in it?  :rolleyes:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.
5 minutes ago, skliss said:

That was my big beef with Bill...He did it on my time, on my dime in a house we pay for that also housed his wife and child....what kind of low life does that and then doesn't get fired?

Everyone knows that the Clintons are untouchable, and being the most popular Democrat in history (figures doesn't it? lol) and we have the perfect storm.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.