Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

2,151 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

pallidin
20 hours ago, Lilly said:

Anything more on when these memos are supposed to be released? 

Though the FISA memo likely will be leaked in it's entirety, the law says that the President has the final say on official release.

Should be interesting how this goes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("FISA" Pub.L. 95–511, 92 Stat. 1783, 50 U.S.C. ch. 36) is a United States federal law which establishes procedures for the physical and electronic surveillance and collection of "foreign intelligence information" between "foreign powers" and "agents of foreign powers" suspected of espionage or terrorism.[1] The Act created the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) to oversee requests for surveillance warrants by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies. It has been repeatedly amended since the September 11 attacks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
1 minute ago, pallidin said:

Though the FISA memo likely will be leaked in it's entirety, the law says that the President has the final say on official release.

Should be interesting how this goes.

Sara carter said the Intelligence committee will have a vote to release which the republicans will win on party lines and then it goes to the President to be declassified.  Should be released by the end of the month at the latest

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

Sounds like the end of the month could be interesting (to say the least).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
21 hours ago, Merc14 said:

The problem is that  they are all in league and roughly 33% of the population cheers on this behavior no matter how illegal.  They will stop at nothing to get their way.  You see it with some posting here defending the indefensible to the bitter end and beyond, most of academia and the media are fellow travelers as well.  

If Hillary had won this would never have come to light and these criminals would have been richly rewarded.  I think that they truly believed hey would get away with this and been promoted as the criminals climbed back into power.  Trump's administration had better be as ruthless as the people they are up against and I don't think Sessions is up to the task, I'd get Cruz in there as Attorney General, the man is a brilliant jurist and one of teh most courageous politicians in Washington.  Sessions cowers.

Sessions is about as bad as Holder in his own ways. It indeed would be great if someone, like Cruz or Gowdy, replaced him. Like many RINOs there, Sessions is a bit of an impediment to needed actions. Trump should remove all such roadblocks in order to get to the bottom of all corrupt, suspect activities. We all know that academe and media are in collusion with the Democrats, so they are moot points. Trump understands this, so he should form a real alliance with all individuals who seek to root out all forms of criminality in an unbiased way. He's doing the impossible now. With that in mind, we may see a resolution within the coming weeks to months.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
18 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Who doesn't have an agenda?  Foxnews shelved the pornstar affair to not lose the evangelical vote.  

They covered that story. I doubt that they would lose conservative Christian voters because the other news channels are much worse than Fox News on its worst day.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

If our country ever goes into complete anarchy, first the drug lords and gangs will take-over, then, a country such as Russia or China will sweep-in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If it’s as bad as they say, they aren’t going to do anything that would jeopardize its legitimacy by giving the enemy time to spin it before its officially cleared to be shown to the public. 

It is good to see that most people want to see it regardless of what side of the coin they are on. 

That's a good point. We don't need a new version of Al Capone's vault. You're right about the spinning and the twisting too. They should broadcast the memo's contents as soon as they're able to do so, with no filters whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.
7 minutes ago, pallidin said:

If our country ever goes into complete anarchy, first the drug lords and gangs will take-over, then, a country such as Russia or China will sweep-in.

Sounds almost like the story line of Escape from New York or some other fantasy.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
13 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's a good point. We don't need a new version of Al Capone's vault. You're right about the spinning and the twisting too. They should broadcast the memo's contents as soon as they're able to do so, with no filters whatsoever.

I agree, but I'm not a lawyer (not sure about the legal aspects of doing that kind of thing). 

This is all just so confusing and conflicting...I hope something happens soon to clarify what's going on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
On 20/01/2018 at 8:07 PM, South Alabam said:

I'm just wondering what the next excuse to knock Trump out of power will be after all these things blow over?

Weeeell.... they've tried Russian Influence, Mental Instability, Nepotisms, Racisms, Islamophobia.

I know... how about Trump Is A Space Alien ?

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Narcisse

"Everything is fake news unless it supports us!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Narcisse
15 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

They covered that story. I doubt that they would lose conservative Christian voters because the other news channels are much worse than Fox News on its worst day.

Conservative christian voters never change their votes. They always find a way to justify any wrong doings of anyone they think will assist them in ruling/ruining the country.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
15 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

 

I know... how about Trump Is A Space Alien ?

 

Shsssh....don't give 'em any ideas! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

Not sure if this has been reported here yet but apparently the FBI has "lost" MONTHS worth of text messages between Strzok and Page.  The time period lost is at a critical juncture as well.  When asked how much, on a scale of 1-10, does he trust the FBI at this point, the investigator quickly replied "Zero."  Anyone still questioning why the FBI hasn't received the FISA memo?   Maybe the Russians have the texts.  :D  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-congress-seeks-answers-after-fbi-claims-texts-missing-in-trump-russia-probe/article/2646644

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
7 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

Conservative christian voters never change their votes. They always find a way to justify any wrong doings of anyone they think will assist them in ruling/ruining the country.

 

 

This statement strikes me as being rather humorous. Are you aware that Conservative thinking Christian males actually created the United States of America to begin with. As for ruling the country, The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land, not any political party. And, as to ruining the country, there's plenty of blame to go around for this one and it's not all on the  Conservative Christians by any means. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Not sure if this has been reported here yet but apparently the FBI has "lost" MONTHS worth of text messages between Strzok and Page.  

Maybe their dog ate them? 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simplybill

It has been 101 days since pornography publisher Larry Flynt took out a full-page ad in the Washington Post offering  $10,000,000  to anyone who can provide incriminating evidence that leads to the impeachment of President Trump.

Between the $10,000,000 offered by Mr. Flynt, and the $1,000,000 per month for the Mueller investigation, you would think someone, somewhere, would have come forward by now with something, anything, of substance.  

And I'll point out the irony  a businessman who made his fortune selling dirty pictures of naked women is looking for 'dirt' on Donald Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/14/have-dirt-that-could-impeach-trump-larry-flynt-will-pay-you-10-million/?utm_term=.13c3a6e1d0ca

Edited by simplybill
Added link
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Narcisse
6 minutes ago, Lilly said:

This statement strikes me as being rather humorous. Are you aware that Conservative thinking Christian males actually created the United States of America to begin with. As for ruling the country, The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land, not any political party. And, as to ruining the country, there's plenty of blame to go around for this one and it's not all on the  Conservative Christians by any means. 

The United States and the WORLD would be much better off without religion. Especially when it's arcane rules and arbitrary followings begin to infect policymakers.

And they may have CREATED the country..but are you aware that they did so with the express intent to keep Christianity and any other religion from influencing government?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Narcisse
1 minute ago, simplybill said:

It has been 101 days since pornography publisher Larry Flynt took out a full-page ad in the Washington Post offering  $10,000,000  to anyone who can provide incriminating evidence that leads to the impeachment of President Trump.

Between the $10,000,000 offered by Mr. Flynt, and the $1,000,000 per month for the Mueller investigation, you would think someone, somewhere, would have come forward by now with something, anything, of substance.  

And I'll point out the irony  a businessman who made his fortune selling dirty pictures of naked women is looking for 'dirt' on Donald Trump.

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

This is flawed thinking. 

Investigations take TIME. They don't always rush out to tell people when a new break and or lead in a case is found. 

 

I fully expect nothing of consequence to be found in regards to the election from this investigation, but claiming that since they've not whipped out their smoking gun already that one doesn't exist is just not staying in touch with the reality of police work.

 

Also, they were of nude women who consented and were compensated for their pictures being taken. You can't hold that against the man just because you have some moral objection to it because in and of itself...it is NOT immoral. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
7 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

The United States and the WORLD would be much better off without religion. Especially when it's arcane rules and arbitrary followings begin to infect policymakers.

And they may have CREATED the country..but are you aware that they did so with the express intent to keep Christianity and any other religion from influencing government?

I, personally, am not involved in any organized religion and often do feel that the organized variety of religious beliefs causes more harm than good.

As to my realization that the Founding Fathers desired to keep religion out of government, of course. But, the same Founding Fathers wanted a country based on freedom of religion for individuals as well. Oh, and as for the moral foundation the country was built on, that was indeed basic Judeo-Christian/Masonic in origin. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simplybill
2 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

You can't hold that against the man just because you have some moral objection to it because in and of itself...it is NOT immoral. 

I thought it was interesting that the biblical quote I used in a different thread appeared in this thread. Maybe it was providential?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simplybill
8 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

The United States and the WORLD would be much better off without religion.

They tried that in Russia, China, Vietnam, North Korea and Nazi Germany. If you compare the United States to those countries, you will find that the moral influence of Judeo/Christian ideology has had better results.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
32 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Not sure if this has been reported here yet but apparently the FBI has "lost" MONTHS worth of text messages between Strzok and Page.  The time period lost is at a critical juncture as well.  When asked how much, on a scale of 1-10, does he trust the FBI at this point, the investigator quickly replied "Zero."  Anyone still questioning why the FBI hasn't received the FISA memo?   Maybe the Russians have the texts.  :D  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-congress-seeks-answers-after-fbi-claims-texts-missing-in-trump-russia-probe/article/2646644

Unbelievable. SMH. I hope these people go to prison for a long time.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Narcisse
1 minute ago, simplybill said:

They tried that in Russia, China, Vietnam, North Korea and Nazi Germany. If you compare the United States to those countries, you will find that the moral influence of Judeo/Christian ideology has had better results.

I'm not talking about outlawing religion. Just the hope that people would realize how useless and damaging it actually is so that we can step away from it and begin to act out of our own good graces and not the need to please an imaginary being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.