Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

OverSword

16 minutes ago, bee said:

wow.. bore a resemblance - :D - with all the Dem Dishonesty I wouldn't be surprised if a fake Assange account communicated
with a fake Hannity account in anticipation of this news about Warner breaking - Twitter is in cahoots with the Dems and Deep
State and have no problem with manipulating accounts and passing on information about private communications... as revealed
by Project Veritas recently... 

You know that on Twitter, you can tell which accounts are fake and which aren't, just by their username, right?

It's like someone on UM posting with the username "beee", and your avatar.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

if you're Team Assange, sure.

You know who's not Team Assange?

The US Intelligence Community. That's who.

As far as they're concerned, Assange is working with Russia.

And Hannity's working with him.

EVERYONE appears to be working with Russia in the Parallel Dimension created in the wake of the post election hysteria -

I expect the Russians find it hilarious but also concerning because half of America seem to have lost their minds and all sense
of reason when it comes to Donald Trump...and that's dangerous...

edit to add..... perhaps it's no where near half in reality... the numbers could be relatively small but pumped up by the MSM
to make it seem like half.... because their Globalist Masters are itching to destabilize Russia and oust Putin...

further edit..... although Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't confined to the US - it is World Wide -

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

You know that on Twitter, you can tell which accounts are fake and which aren't, just by their username, right?

If professionally done I doubt that very much - especially if the genuine account has been disabled....

AND.... if the little Twitter drama is part of an Intelligence sting.... 

• Like 1

Just now, bee said:

If professionally done I doubt that very much - especially if the genuine account has been disabled....

Assange's account wasn't disabled.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

It's like someone on UM posting with the username "beee", and your avatar.

let's just say, for a minute,  what you've said above is right -

why wouldn't Assange be able to tell it was a fake account if it was that easy.... (if it WAS the real Assange) 

but anyway best not to get too sidetracked with all that.... :) 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html

''''skittish'''' ... I bet he was skittish.... before all this has died down he might have to have plastic surgery and another identity... 

Waldman noted repeatedly that Steele was concerned about leaks and was "spooked" by all of the attention he had received around the world. Steele, he said, was skittish about talking to Warner.

3 minutes ago, bee said:

let's just say, for a minute,  what you've said above is right -

why wouldn't Assange be able to tell it was a fake account if it was that easy.... (if it WAS the real Assange) 

Assange wouldn't. It would have a different username.

Again -- not claiming that the Hannity account was real. Claiming that the Assange one was. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Assange's account wasn't disabled.

maybe just hacked or tampered with by Twitter employees then... ^_^

if it wasn't actually him - but if it was and he couldn't spot a fake account.... that's the kind of journalism Wikileaks is involved in..

whistle blowers and................. please make sure you are sitting for this shocking next bit.......... LEAKS...

the clue is in the name ;)

aaaanyway.... it was you @Tiggs who brought Wikileaks into all this on the thread... do you have any evidence because it could just as
easily been a NSA (CIA/ FBI ) insider fed up with all the demonizing of Russia and the Trump collusion nonsense...

probably more likely on this occasion...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html

An aide to Warner confirmed to Fox News that the text messages are authentic. The messages, which were obtained from a Republican source, 

13 minutes ago, bee said:

if it wasn't actually him - but if it was and he couldn't spot a fake account.... that's the kind of journalism Wikileaks is involved in..

whistle blowers and................. please make sure you are sitting for this shocking next bit.......... LEAKS...

Assange's whole "I am honest journo wot does leaks" facade doesn't fly anymore.

The US Intelligence Community knows he's working for Russia.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

An aide to Warner confirmed to Fox News that the text messages are authentic. The messages, which were obtained from a Republican source, 

Not surprising, considering Warner and Burr handed them over to the entire Senate Intelligence Committee, several months ago.

The intel Assange shared with Hannity may just have been that messages existed, and where to go to ask for them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

just saying that and putting '''knows''' in italics doesn't make it a fact... 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bee said:

just saying that and putting '''knows''' in italics doesn't make it a fact... 

As far as the US Intelligence Community is concerned, it is.

It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligence—the GRU—had used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. And the report also found that Russia’s primary propaganda outlet, RT, has actively collaborated with WikiLeaks.

Source: The CIA -- A speech by it's Director, Mike Pompeo.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligence—the GRU—had used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. And the report also found that Russia’s primary propaganda outlet, RT, has actively collaborated with WikiLeaks.

Source: The CIA

quite an emotionally laden hit piece - of course Intelligence services aren't going to like being usurped by Wikileaks and Snowden
in the public mind and will do everything they can to reassert themselves... and portray themselves as the good guys and Assange
and Snowden as the bad guys... they are hardly going to congratulate them... and the Intelligence Services are very clever weaving
convoluted stories threading in different players to bolster up their agenda and position... like attacking RT... who knew Larry King was a
Russian Propagandist / agent... eh... :o... ^_^

https://www.rt.com/shows/politicking-larry-king/

Legendary host Larry King and OraTV bring "Politicking", their new political show, to RT America viewers. World leaders and policy makers will be regular guests of the interviewer whose deep knowledge, ability to moderate differing points of view, and unique sense of humor have made him an icon. Watch Politicking with Larry King on RT America Thursdays at 9 and 11 PM Eastern, 6pm and 8pm Pacific. On other weeknights, watch Larry King Now, featuring Larry's one-of-a-kind discussions with celebrities and newsmakers of every stripe, on RT America at the same times.

7 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

Source

If Senator Warner is still on this the Committee, he should resign from it with this now being known.

COLLUSION!!! :rofl:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

Hard to imagine that Wikileaks and Assange were Progressive heros back when they were publishing Bradley "Chelsea" Mannings military document dump. Now though, since they published DNC stuff that was highly incriminating, that no one was supposed to see.... Now they are labeled as being Republican lapdogs and Russian stooges. ?? Amazing how the Progressives can turn on you in just 2 years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

32 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Source: The CIA -- A speech by it's Director, Mike Pompeo.

Huh? That seems to say to me that Wikileaks was work WITH Russia, not for them. Working for them would mean that Wikileaks wasn't working for, or with, anyone else, which I think is not true. Has Wikileaks only published Russian propaganda and leak information over the last year or two?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Huh? That seems to say to me that Wikileaks was work WITH Russia, not for them. Working for them would mean that Wikileaks wasn't working for, or with, anyone else, which I think is not true.

I'm not sure that necessarily follows, but if it makes you happy:

The US Intelligence Community 
knows he's working with Russia.

• Like 3

Golly Gee Wiz...it looks like everyone is either working with or for Putin. Or, maybe, just maybe, everyone is immoral and doesn't care who the hell they work with/for just so it suits their needs? Also looks like our US intelligence agencies are corrupt and politically biased and looking out for their own power grasping verses any concept of providing security and justice for the American people.

I have a novel thought...how about we actually apply the laws we already have and nail these criminals?  Because that's what they are. And if Trump did this illegal crap we boot him out as well. I want to know exactly who did what with whom. I don't care about just talking to Russians, doing business with Russians (provided it's not criminal), or the normal international back and forth all transition teams engage in...just the criminal stuff. This becomes very difficult when ones intelligence agencies have such utter hatred and political bias toward a sitting President.

This needs to stop immediately and the news media need to grow the hell up and stop slamming Trump just because 'they don't like him'. If it turns out Trump criminally colluded with the Kremlin to subvert and steal the 2016 election then go on TV and call him all sorts of filthy names, until then how about at least putting forth the semblance of waiting for the evidence and showing some respect for the office. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Come on Tiggs, that dog just doesn't hunt. The US intelligence has always hated Assange. The guy is the ultimate whistle blower. The only thing they know is cause of people like him, they cant just do what ever they want an not get called out in public for it. The whole Russian narrative is down right tin foil hat territory.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Golly Gee Wiz...it looks like everyone is either working with or for Putin. Or, maybe, just maybe, everyone is immoral and doesn't care who the hell they work with/for just so it suits their needs? Also looks like our US intelligence agencies are corrupt and politically biased and looking out for their own power grasping verses any concept of providing security and justice for the American people.

I have a novel thought...how about we actually apply the laws we already have and nail these criminals?  Because that's what they are. And if Trump did this illegal crap we boot him out as well. I want to know exactly who did what with whom. I don't care about just talking to Russians, doing business with Russians (provided it's not criminal), or the normal international back and forth all transition teams engage in...just the criminal stuff. This becomes very difficult when ones intelligence agencies have such utter hatred and political bias toward a sitting President.

This needs to stop immediately and the news media need to grow the hell up and stop slamming Trump just because 'they don't like him'. If it turns out Trump criminally colluded with the Kremlin to subvert and steal the 2016 election then go on TV and call him all sorts of filthy names, until then how about at least putting forth the semblance of waiting for the evidence and showing some respect for the office. 

Well said. Tired of people making a mockery of our justice system or corrupting the said system because they want to remove Trump. Enough is enough. I think the people of United States need to clean house, then replace these people with respectful and professional individuals who are willing to keep their bias in check to do their damn job.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Come on Tiggs, that dog just doesn't hunt. The US intelligence has always hated Assange. The guy is the ultimate whistle blower. The only thing they know is cause of people like him, they cant just do what ever they want an not get called out in public for it. The whole Russian narrative is down right tin foil hat territory.

They are trying to push a narrative that is just nuts, a narrative that is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard in my life! And they wonder why people laugh at them and have no respect for them now. Right now they are saying half the population of United States is Russian Bots or Russian Spies or Russian Trolls or Russian Fools. It is the most insulting thing I ever heard in my life and that needs to stop, there needs to be some degree of professionalism involved and not this childish antics that you usually find in school yard playgrounds.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Dutch Intelligence watched Russia hack the DNC in real time. US Intelligence claims that it then tracked that data being passed to Assange.

If it's tinfoil hat territory, then the CIA, FBI and NSA are all wearing them.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bee said:

LEAKS

So Comey was the gate keeper - till President trump fired him,like Q said in defusing a bomb you have to know which wires to unplug first. 

I recently just  heard that past Presidents are also receiving the President's intel briefings under some law that I think Hussein put in place, not sure which past president put that in place, if it's so.

29 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Dutch Intelligence watched Russia hack the DNC in real time. US Intelligence claims that it then tracked that data being passed to Assange.

If it's tinfoil hat territory, then the CIA, FBI and NSA are all wearing them.

BS. This is a outright lie.

DNC wasn't hacked. It was an inside job. That's why WikiLeaks offered 20 G's for a reward on the death of Seth Rich. Its why we are not allowed to know what Seth Rich said on police recorded video after he was shot. WikiLeaks isn't going to offer 20G's if you or I end up dead Tiggs. He was the leak.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

Source

Gasp. That seems like a real smoki... Wait, never mind.

Republican Senator Marco Rubio, who sits on the committee, said late Thursday that the texts are not controversial. Warner "fully disclosed” his contacts with Waldman to the committee four months ago, Rubio tweeted.

Nunes also attempted to meet with Steele, according to that article.