Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

OverSword

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

If Senator Warner is still on this the Committee, he should resign from it with this now being known.

'now being known'.

It was known 4 months ago, when he freely disclosed it.

All these Republican "bombshells" in an effort to discredit this investigation are more like a series of damp squibs. The sad thing is that they have a heavy stream of numpties ready to eat it all up.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

BS. This is a outright lie.

DNC wasn't hacked. It was an inside job. That's why WikiLeaks offered 20 G's for a reward on the death of Seth Rich. Its why we are not allowed to know what Seth Rich said on police recorded video after he was shot. WikiLeaks isn't going to offer 20G's if you or I end up dead Tiggs. He was the leak.  

You've already lost when your only argument is a baseless conspiracy theory that was so outlandish that it actually necessitated Fox News retracting the article that started it. (An article that was fabricated with the coordination of the White House, no less).

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiggs said:

I'm not sure that necessarily follows, but if it makes you happy:

The US Intelligence Community 
knows he's working with Russia.

Is that a fact?

From what I remember, the FBI said that the Russians did the DNC email hacking and then just passed it off to Wikileaks, like anyone else who wanted such things disseminated relatively anonymously. 

To say Wikileaks works for Russia, wouldn't there need to be a trail of payment of some kind? Does that exist?

Please, don't make me defend Assange and Wikileaks over semantics.

27 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

BS. This is a outright lie.

DNC wasn't hacked. It was an inside job. That's why WikiLeaks offered 20 G's for a reward on the death of Seth Rich. Its why we are not allowed to know what Seth Rich said on police recorded video after he was shot. WikiLeaks isn't going to offer 20G's if you or I end up dead Tiggs. He was the leak.  

The offer of 20k sounds pretty cheap for a "Not working for Russia" alibi. Especially if they never pay it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

'now being known'.

It was known 4 months ago, when he freely disclosed it.

All these Republican "bombshells" in an effort to discredit this investigation are more like a series of damp squibs. The sad thing is that they have a heavy stream of numpties ready to eat it all up.

So, it came out 4 months ago and didn't light a big fire. So, now that it is a bigger fire, we should ignore it and do nothing, like we did when we didn't know? 

That is some first rate excuse (rationalization) logic there.

Did Sen Warner do it or not? If he did, then he should recognize that what he did should have penalties. He appears to not have been doing "opposition research", but to be trying to find dirt to influence the activities of the US President.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Gasp. That seems like a real smoki... Wait, never mind.

Nunes also attempted to meet with Steele, according to that article.

I didn't think it was about the attempt to meet with Steele, so much as going out of system to the Russians to try to do so.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Wake me up when the rest of the Senate Intel Committee are bothered.

The major news here is that Hannity is being fed information by Assange.

That is very old news, Hannity even interviewed him at the embassy he is holed up in I believe. 

Putin -> Assange -> Hannity -> Trump.

Can you see what it is yet?

Yeah, you should go with that Tiggs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tiggs said:

What points to Hillary? Warner using a backchannel to arrange an interview of Steele on behalf of the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee, and with the Chairman's blessing?

Best of luck with that.

My new favorite explanation; "Back channel" 

Yes sir, I like that one a lot!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Is that a fact?

From what I remember, the FBI said that the Russians did the DNC email hacking and then just passed it off to Wikileaks, like anyone else who wanted such things disseminated relatively anonymously. 

To say Wikileaks works for Russia, wouldn't there need to be a trail of payment of some kind? Does that exist?

Please, don't make me defend Assange and Wikileaks over semantics.

I believe Assange gets paid by RT.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Yeah, you should go with that Tiggs.

I am. Glad you noticed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

My new favorite explanation; "Back channel" 

Yes sir, I like that one a lot!

I borrowed it from Team Trump.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 1:29 PM, Gromdor said:

I get the logic.  Assuming Trump is guilty, his supporters are hoping that they can invalidate the warrant to get any evidence against him thrown out.  Your analogy is perfect.

Letting the investigation run it's course to prove his innocence is too much of a risk. That's why there is such a push to end the investigation.

Taking back our Country is the right thing to do, so far so good.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2018 at 1:43 PM, Gromdor said:

If it ran it's course, then how can this memo end it?

did you read the same memo that we all read?

25 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

So, it came out 4 months ago and didn't light a big fire. So, now that it is a bigger fire, we should ignore it and do nothing, like we did when we didn't know? 

Did Sen Warner do it or not? If he did, then he should recognize that what he did should have penalties. He appears to not have been doing "opposition research", but to be trying to find dirt to influence the activities of the US President.

Republican Senator Marco Rubio, who sits on the committee, said late Thursday that the texts are not controversial. Warner "fully disclosed” his contacts with Waldman to the committee four months ago, Rubio tweeted.

There is no fire. What are you talking about? It was part of the investigation and Nunes himself tried to meet Steele.

And this is exactly the point I was making. These 'fires' aren't even smoke. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

What do you think he did?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

I borrowed it from Team Trump.

You know what they say "Imitation is the highest form of flattery"

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

I am. Glad you noticed.

BTW, Hannity has interviewed Assange on the air many times during Obama's administration and the main point is that Assange has said, adamantly, that he didn't get the emails from the Russians.  Won't give the source but definitely not the Russians.  

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I don't trust Gowdy, I never have. He talks a lot.  Long, moving speeches, same as  every other politician. I do not trust Paul Ryan either. I think  both of them were on the never Trump team. 

eta

I don't know, I hope I'm wrong about Gowdy.  If he  were to become the new prosecutor of this unjustifiable  investigation I would be very unsure of what he would do.  

Edited by Ellapennella

20 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

BTW, Hannity has interviewed Assange on the air many times during Obama's administration and the main point is that Assange has said, adamantly, that he didn't get the emails from the Russians.  Won't give the source but definitely not the Russians.  

Why do you believe him?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Why do you believe him?

Why are you questioning him about that as if  the Hussein  administration  protected America's classified information ? 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 3:47 PM, CeresExpo2000 said:

Rush Limbaugh says he knows what it says.

Dems in trouble!

They were in trouble the day Trump won.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Why are you questioning him about that as if  the Hussein  administration  protected America's classified information ? 

Why am I questioning the word of Julian Assange? Think about what you just asked there. The man who has been forced to live in a foreign embassy because of the US. The man who's career has been dedicated to stickin' it to the man (US). A man who works for the Russian government. 

Yet because he's anti-Clinton and anti-Dem, Republicans now think he is now a reliable source of information? What madness is this? Right wing politics in the US is basically at this point a cult. 

Just now, Merc14 said:

BTW, Hannity has interviewed Assange on the air many times during Obama's administration

Don't think it particularly matters how long they've known each other. But long term contact -- noted.

Just now, Merc14 said:

and the main point is that Assange has said, adamantly, that he didn't get the emails from the Russians.  Won't give the source but definitely not the Russians.  

US Intelligence Service says otherwise.

I guess only one of them can be right.

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Why am I questioning the word of Julian Assange? Think about what you just asked there. The man who has been forced to live in a foreign embassy because of the US. The man who's career has been dedicated to stickin' it to the man (US). A man who works for the Russian government. 

Yet because he's anti-Clinton and anti-Dem, Republicans now think he is now a reliable source of information? What madness is this? Right wing politics in the US is basically at this point a cult. 

Why have people sent Wiki leaks information? Was it because they had no other outlet? Under this  President, President Trump things have changed and people,like whistle-blowers are able to come forward with information,now.

When I think of Assange, I think of" The Family Cult" he was controlled under,  and I wonder about him.