Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FISA memo set to end collusion investigation

OverSword

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Why have people sent Wiki leaks information? Was it because they had no other outlet? Under this  President, President Trump things have changed and people,like whistle-blowers are able to come forward with information,now.

When I think of Assange, I think of" The Family Cult" he was controlled under,  and I wonder about him. 

Your President has outright accused leakers of committing treason. Not quite sure what fantasy you've been consuming?

When I think of Assange I think 'self-important douche' and 'delusions of grandeur'.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Your President has outright accused leakers of committing treason. Not quite sure what fantasy you've been consuming?

When I think of Assange I think 'self-important douche' and 'delusions of grandeur'.

I agree but also believe that he has at times done a great service to the world with some revelations.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I agree but also believe that he has at times done a great service to the world with some revelations.

Agreed.

I'm opening myself up to flaming, but what has he ever published that wasn't true?

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I'm opening myself up to flaming, but what has he ever published that wasn't true?

I don't recall any of the documents released by Wiki Leaks having been proven as being fake or untrue (quite the opposite actually). 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

Don't think it particularly matters how long they've known each other. But long term contact -- noted.

US Intelligence Service says otherwise.

I guess only one of them can be right.

US Intelligence has said they have no evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia so why is Mueller running his investigation?   Maybe if the DNC had allowed the FBI to look at the hacked computer they'd know the source but nooooo, that didn't happen, strange that?  Last thing, why would the Russians need Donald Trump, or anyone else, to sucker Podesta with a simple phishing scam?   Truly ridiculous.

Everyone, think about this, not a single intelligence agency in the world had any knowledge of a US presidential candidate  colluding with the Russians during the election, not even ours and I am sure they were looking.  Then all of a sudden an ex-MI-6 agent, who had been out of MI-6 for years, with just a couple of phone calls to a couple Russians, uncovers the biggest scandal in US political history and not a single US law enforcement agency tries to verify any of this bombshell document before going to the FISA court and using this document to open surveillance against an American citizen.  They aren't even concerned enough to tell the FISC that the document was bought and paid for by the Clintons and the Clintons were funneling info to teh author through two of their hatchet men, hatchet men that were forbade from working with Hillary while she was SecState because of their shady backgrounds. 

To this day not a single pertinent fact on that document has been verified yet the allegation has consumed the news cycle for over a year.  Why?  And how did this nobody ex-MI-6 agent happen to uncover with just a phone call, that Trump was colluding to change our elections results and not a single US asst or monitoring supercomputer caught a whiff of this?   Sounds a bit ridiculous doesn't it yet here we are.  Unbelievable. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 8

Like him or not, think he's a villain or hero, that's in the eye of the beholder, but he does have the goods.  I have never heard of anything he has released that wasn't true.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So has the pharmaceutical industry, but they're still d****.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

...hatchet men that were forbade from working with Hillary while she was SecState because of their shady backgrounds. 

Actually, it was President Obama who forbade Sidney Blumenthal from coming on board. Blumenthal had apparently concocted dirt on Obama when Mrs Clinton and Obama were fighting it out for the nomination.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

BTW, Hannity has interviewed Assange on the air many times during Obama's administration and the main point is that Assange has said, adamantly, that he didn't get the emails from the Russians.  Won't give the source but definitely not the Russians.  

Assange described it as a non-state player.  Could still be a Russian?  Perhaps his counterpart in Russia?  Hopefully it’s not Steele…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

To this day not a single pertinent fact on that document has been verified

This simply is not true. No, that's not quite strong enough. This is simply a lie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Actually, it was President Obama who forbade Sidney Blumenthal from coming on board. Blumenthal had apparently concocted dirt on Obama when Mrs Clinton and Obama were fighting it out for the nomination.

I know but aren't we saying the same thing?  ;)

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Assange described it as a non-state player.  Could still be a Russian?  Perhaps his counterpart in Russia?  Hopefully it’s not Steele…

We all know it was Seth Rich.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

This simply is not true. No, that's not quite strong enough. This is simply a lie.

Why am I seeing you when I have your hysterical **** on ignore?  One post is ignored but this one slipped through.  I'd answer with something snide but why bother.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Like what and when?

Page's meetings in Moscow, for one. But there are a few so far that we know of.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

We all know it was Seth Rich.

No we don't. Currently no one knows why Mr Rich was killed (or even who killed him). 

As for the now infamous Steele dossier, some parts of it have indeed been corroborated. But, the material necessary for the dossier to be considered irrefutable evidence of criminal collusion with the Kremlin, no that has not been demonstrated. Were that to have happened Mueller and his team could just hang it up and proceed to 'hang' President Trump out to dry (so to speak). What comes of the dossier has yet to be determined...but it's been out for some time now and if there was any there/ there... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I know but aren't we saying the same thing?  ;)

Just some clarification on who it was that forbid Mr Blumenthal's presence. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Page's meetings in Moscow, for one. But there are a few so far that we know of.

I suspect that many Americans travel to Russia for meetings.  That’s not nefarious at all.  That’s like saying that the NE gets more rain than the SW.  That doesn’t mean that Canada is in collusion with the NE.  I think you need to do better.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Why am I seeing you when I have your hysterical **** on ignore?  One post is ignored but this one slipped through.  I'd answer with something snide but why bother.. 

Why don't you just ignore everyone who disagrees with you? It'd surely make your days easier. Though I do know there are only two or three left you haven't ignored, so I guess that's close enough.

And I'm happy for you to ignore me, since you usually end up arguing for pages about a completely different subject, after forgetting your original point. I see you as recently as yesterday were doing this with Tiggs :D

Anyway, I'll continue to reply to your ridiculous conspiracy theories. You can feel free to ignore my replies, since conspiracy theories are by their nature too ridiculous to coherently defend.

Good luck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

No we don't. Currently no one knows why Mr Rich was killed (or even who killed him). 

As for the now infamous Steele dossier, some parts of it have indeed been corroborated. But, the material necessary for the dossier to be considered irrefutable evidence of criminal collusion with the Kremlin, no that has not been demonstrated. Were that to have happened Mueller and his team could just hang it up and proceed to 'hang' President Trump out to dry (so to speak). What comes of the dossier has yet to be determined...but it's been out for some time now and if there was any there/ there... 

Yes, some has but I did specify pertinent data, I probably should've been clearer. :tu: 

One thing that seems to escape everyone's attention, including mine, is that Article 1 FISA surveillance against an American citizen is if there is a probable crime (maybe it is possible, I don't have the link to the document on this machine so someone correct me if I am wrong please). In this case it would be carter Page acting as a foreign agent to spy on America so my question is, after over a year of intense surveillance with probably multiple unmaskings of other Americans attached to it, why hasn't the FBI arrested this spy?   If he isn't a spy then why is he still under FISA surveillance because as far as I know he is?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Why don't you just ignore everyone who disagrees with you? It'd surely make your days easier. Though I do know there are only two or three left you haven't ignored, so I guess that's close enough.

And I'm happy for you to ignore me, since you usually end up arguing for pages about a completely different subject, after forgetting your original point. I see you as recently as yesterday were doing this with Tiggs :D

Anyway, I'll continue to reply to your ridiculous conspiracy theories. You can feel free to ignore my replies, since conspiracy theories are by their nature too ridiculous to coherently defend.

Good luck.

Five members isn't that many and I only ignore people who are incredibly annoying to me and/or they are suffering from Trump Delusion Syndrome (TDS) to such a large degree that they appear to be ready for a rubber room..  That said, while you are on ignore I am seeing your posts so will log off and log back on in hopes I don't have to read your posts any longer.  

Edit:  Problem fixed.  :tsu:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I suspect that many Americans travel to Russia for meetings.  That’s not nefarious at all.  That’s like saying that the NE gets more rain than the SW.  That doesn’t mean that Canada is in collusion with the NE.  I think you need to do better.

What was your original question? I thought it was what has been verified? Not something about being nefarious.

You can fall on your sword defending Carter Page, a known Russian asset, all you want. At this point it's rather ridiculous, but go ahead.

So to again answer your question: that we know of, numerous parts of the dossier have been verified.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I recently just  heard that past Presidents are also receiving the President's intel briefings under some law that I think Hussein put in place, not sure which past president put that in place, if it's so.

Obama had nothing to do with this practice. The CIA initiated this security briefing originally for Kennedy, back in the 1960s. While all living past presidents get a security briefing, they do not get the full PDB, which is for the current president only. Yet true to his nature, Trump seems to prefer to skip his daily PDB and leaves it to Pence.

Here's a good article about the PDB:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-the-presidents-daily-brief/2016/12/29/eeb4bbec-c862-11e6-8bee-54e800ef2a63_story.html?utm_term=.4e3bf9d05122

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Carter Page, a known Russian asset

Except he isn't (and wasn't).

Clearly, things you "have no idea" of are not limited to names of Obama administration officials.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Agreed.

interestingly as Assange has come up in the thread today.... I have just stumbled on this information via an H A Goodman
video... that I will put here in a minute..

there has been a ruling in the UK Supreme Court that Wikileaks cables / emails are admissible as evidence in court and this
will likely set a legal precedent - H A Goodman is speculating that this opens up the possibility of Trump using Wikileaks
emails in court to prosecute Hillary - Goodman has stated many times that he believes that Clinton WILL be indicted one day -

Goodman is on top form in this video.... :) 

• Like 1