Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange blue lights

Vic and brigitte

My wife and i first noticed them in the beginning of december of 2017,while we were in our backyard we noticed these small neon blue lights flying around and at the time we thought they were somehow reflections of someones christmas lights because we had never seen them and they were strange to say the least. Each night after while letting the dogs out we would always look up to see them and they were always there, we couldn't figure out where they were reflecting from but they are definatly strange and we had never seen them before december. Well Christmas is over and people have taken down there lights but the blue ligths remained and are all over the tree tops and can be seen because all the leaves are gone. They dart around my yard and even my neighbors yards and they leave blue trails at time because they move quickly and there are lots of them, i know this sounds strange but i have never seen this anywhere before,ever. They dont seem agressive and might even be considered friendly,so far so i figured i would see if anyone else has seen this by them. I have not talked about them to my neighbors cause i feel funny saying this but here we dont know anyone so we were just curious if anybody else is seeing these. We tryed to film them with the iphone but it doesnt come out i guess its to dark becuse nothing is filmed.

Edited by Vic and brigitte

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• papageorge1

• Vic and brigitte

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Normal possibility: A type of insect with phosphorescent qualities moved into your area?? Sounds like something you could investigate or perhaps you already have. In my area I know there are phosphorescent bugs we call June bugs. 

Paranormal possibilities: Orbs, one of the easiest forms for non-physical entities to take. Elemental spirits that are the closest to the borderline of physical and non-physical.

Your story reminds me of another thread on this forum by a serious guy that studied something similar to your experiences with some expensive technology. (He was treated unfairly and rudely in thread IMO by the resident Skeptics of Everything, but don't let that deter your curiosity).