Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Automatic writing

Motorhead86

So my whole ouija board project has been over for a Couple months now so I’ve been trying this old school Method it’s called auto writing or something and wether it be a ghost odometer sub mind etc etc it keeps spelling out the same name I kept running into on the ouija board it also draws or I should say I also draw hahahah this ugly little monster um anyone kno if there’s anything special to this writing method I just clear my mind ask questions to myself don’t look at the paper and just let my hand do the work but it’s very consistent to the board game it’s strange I was expecting some other outcome but it’s almost like I’m playing the game all over again?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Motorhead86 said:

So my whole ouija board project has been over for a Couple months now so I’ve been trying this old school Method it’s called auto writing or something and wether it be a ghost odometer sub mind etc etc it keeps spelling out the same name I kept running into on the ouija board it also draws or I should say I also draw hahahah this ugly little monster um anyone kno if there’s anything special to this writing method I just clear my mind ask questions to myself don’t look at the paper and just let my hand do the work but it’s very consistent to the board game it’s strange I was expecting some other outcome but it’s almost like I’m playing the game all over again?

It might be a pranker spirit hanging out with you that a lot of psychic people talk about. What are some of the things you are getting from the Ouija and automatic writing?

Edited by papageorge1

You're trying all the crap methods, tbh. 

You'd be better off just going the EVP route.

Automatic writing continues from where my board session ended and it has somewhat the same personality it’s nice then mean then funny is the pranker spirit named Abraxas,lao,or abbot? Because thts what this entity calls himself and is tht evp tht lil recorder on the iphone? If so every time I turn it on it all the funny activity stops but meh I feel in this writing method i have more of an advantage as it’s not his game it’s my hand and mind so wether it be sub mind ghost or demon its my body and I call the shots hahaha