Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help regaining projection...

therealkahli

So, long story short...  I had the sight since as long ago as I can remember, I saw, and sometimes interacted with the other side, could definitely hear.  I've also been susceptible to sleep paralysis since the beginning of my memory as well.  It used to happen 3-5 nights a week...  Being a young child, naturally, it scared the hell outta me.  I didn't know what it was.  I thought I was having a seizure when I was asleep in order to wake myself up.  I don't remember projecting (though I'm sure I did), but I definitely remember the paralysis and vibrations.

The problem now is, I'm in my 30's and am trying to reconnect to my greater self, and NOW I know what I was so naturally inclined to do, but for the life of me, I can't even get to the paralysis stage, or any vibrations/shaking/rumbling noises.  I can feel the energy pulse sometimes (though it really just feels like my muscles tensed and I'm mistaking that for my energy).  Hypnosis doesn't work and I can't shut off or ignore the analyzing ego when I'm trying to relax.  Is there some kind of block I've developed or put in the way because of the fear when I was younger?  I can still sense the other side, and have conversed with it, though I cannot see anymore.  I don't want to lose all that I was gifted with from birth, and wonder what I can do to retrain my brain, or if it's something I've just shut off inside myself.  I've had a few experiences with the other side that would normally be classified as terrifying, and overcome them.  In the process, I've pretty much drained any fear I had in my body, so I know that aspect isn't the forefront of the problems, or maybe my subconscious is afraid and I don't know it????  Is that possible?  *sigh*

Thanks for any thoughts!

Hello,

Learning how to work with the brain is the key to many things. You do not want to ignore your analyzing ego, you want to manage it better. It has lost its comfort level with these things and is no longer wiling to step aside and let you carry on the way you would like. I suggest building a better relationship with it instead of trying to ignore it.

John

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply John, I’ve always been told/read to get the ego out of the way. That’s always seemed off to me. Do you have a direction you can point me in so I can reconnect and communicate better, or should I just be pushing my focus to that while meditating?

Hi,

The direction to go in my view is Self love. That would involve all that you are. The good, the bad, and the ugly included.

Your best guide while meditating is your higher self. The perfect direction for you to go is Known Best by You, represented by that aspect of self most define as the higher self.

john

• Like 1