Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For those who don't believe in Christ.

KatyAD

5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So could the "Satans" and "Lucifer's" be the Reptilians or those that come from Draco?

I must be waisting my time.

It's threads like these that create the meme of the angry Atheist that gets made into films like God is Not Dead where the evil Atheist professor is an Atheist because "God killed my mother." 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Pardon me but it's my fault for misrepresenting myself.

I'm not anyone's guru, not even my own, because there is only One person to follow, and by following him, it makes me who I'm supposed to be.

Sorry if I've misunderstood you.

So you follow and rely on a guru? That is called the Bhakti Yoga path.

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

How is what I said any more crazy then what you said?

I understand. From the standpoint of living on a molested and crazy world, everything is crazy, right?

Even the truth.

• Like 1

Especially the Truth. 

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

I understand. From the standpoint of living on a molested and crazy world, everything is crazy, right?

Even the truth.

The truth may be stranger then fiction or makes good fiction such as Star Wars.

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

The truth may be stranger then fiction 

All molested chilidren (us) are forced to deal with the truth of what you said.

Especially the Truth. 

The truth is every individual has their own truth. We live in a world of illusions and it is possible this is all nothing but an illusion.

• Like 1

The truth is every individual has their own truth. We live in a world of illusions and it is possible this is all nothing but an illusion.

Yes, a simulation of what's real.

All molested chilidren (us) are forced to deal with the truth of what you said.

Where you a molested child?

Where you a molested child?

We're all molested children. That's where crazy comes from.

23 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Not sure if you understand the meaning of the word 'molestation.'

Google's definition:

mo·les·ta·tion
ˌmōˌleˈstāSHən,ˌmōləˈstāSHən/
noun
noun: molestation; plural noun: molestations
  1. 1.
    sexual assault or abuse of a person, especially a woman or child.
    "he was tried for molestation of two young girls"
  2. 2.
    dated
    the action of pestering or harassing someone in an aggressive or persistent manner.
    "the soldiers were allowed to depart without molestation"

A much older definition could be used in a more general sense to mean harassment, but notice it says 'dated' up top. The majority of people in today's society use the term to mean specifically sexual assault.

Pretty sure you don't mean to say that we're all sexually assaulted.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, seekyefirst said:

No, you have to read Genesis to understand that we were disobedient to God and now we live in a fallen world.  It's really not that complicated, but without a good study of the Word, it's easy to misunderstand the sovereignty of God.  I'm sorry you see things that way; I hope one day you'll see things differently but if I know that everybody has to get to God their own way and in their own time.  I want you to know, though, that God really doesn't make people sick.  And don't get mad; many christians have a hard time believing that!  I hope I didn't upset you with my posts.  No harm intended.  God bless.

I've read Genesis. I've read it multiple times. I'm not ignorant of the Bible. Hell, I have a literature degree, I'm very familiar with the bible. I understand what the bible says. However, the bible in inherently contradictory, for the reasons I pointed out in my last message that you completely ignored and didn't even attempt to refute. Expert dodging, that.

But here, I'll restate it for you, because you clearly didn't read it, or don't understand it. If a creator-deity exists, it created everything, as abrahamic theists believe. If literally everything was created from one source, that source is the cause of everything, including bad things. That you believe that adam and eve's sin caused some fallen world shows that you have not applied the least bit of critical thinking to the story, because if things and concepts only exist because your god created them, then that same god necessarily also created sin and punishment. Thus, the rational mind must conclude one of three things:

1. The creator-deity is not all-powerful, if it had no control over the bad things that happen in the universe.
  2. The creator-deity is directly responsible for bad things, and chooses to allow us to suffer.
  3. The creator-deity doesn't exist.

It's really not that complicated, but without a good study of my words and some minor critical-thinking, it's easy to understand.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Will Due said:

I am going to have to totally disagree with you on that.

3 minutes ago, Podo said:

1. The creator-deity is not all-powerful, if it had no control over the bad things that happen in the universe.
  2. The creator-deity is directly responsible for bad things, and chooses to allow us to suffer.
  3. The creator-deity doesn't exist.

It's really not that complicated, but without a good study of my words and some minor critical-thinking, it's easy to understand.

If we get technical the Bible god does say in Isaiah 45:7- I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Not sure if you understand the meaning of the word 'molestation.'

Google's definition:

A much older definition could be used in a more general sense to mean harassment, but notice it says 'dated' up top. The majority of people in today's society use the term to mean specifically sexual assault.

Pretty sure you don't mean to say that we're all sexually assaulted.

Of all the forms of assault and molestation, none is worse than when it involves being spiritually assaulted and having been spiritually molested by someone in a position of authority over others.

I see the results of this disgrace everywhere, especially in how so many express themselves about what they say about what they think is meaningful in life.

Sometimes it appears that the support of abnormality is the norm.

• Like 1

Of all the forms of assault and molestation, none is worse than when it involves being spiritually assaulted and having been spiritually molested by someone in a position of authority over others.

I see the results of this disgrace everywhere, especially in how so many express themselves about what they say about what they think is meaningful in life.

Could you 'enlighten' us to this abnormality you speak of. Be careful, you might be digging yourself a grave.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Do you mean for example the Catholic Church?

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Could you 'enlighten' us to this abnormality you speak of. Be careful, you might be digging yourself a grave.

Fish, if I have to explain this to you . . . I'm sorry, I'll just stop right there out of respect for you.

Just now, Will Due said:

Fish, if I have to explain this to you . . . I'm sorry, I'll just stop right there out of respect for you.

Can you answer my question? Ever since I started interacting with you, you have mastered the art of avoidance.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Do you mean for example the Catholic Church?

Any example where the abnormal is upheld. Can you give me an example where this isn't the case?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Can you answer my question? Ever since I started interacting with you, you have mastered the art of avoidance.

See above.