Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5 Signs A Ghost Cat Is Haunting You Right Now

rashore

Cats are interdimensional beings. We’ve already established that they can teleport and even sometimes come back to life; there’s no point going over that again.

But what about when a cat does move on from this world? As unbounded travelers of the multiverse, you wouldn’t expect them to remain burdened by the collars of mortality. Not for long. No, according to many stories, they prefer to stick around.

Don’t believe me? Typical. Here are five signs that a ghost cat may be haunting you at this very moment, and a few strange tales to go along with them.

But first…

https://www.strangerdimensions.com/2018/01/21/5-signs-ghost-cat-haunting-right-now/

• Like 3

LOL! I love it. 

I think dogs can do much the same...there are times that I swear I sense the presence of my 2 collies that passed 3 years ago. Yeah, it's either ghosts or perhaps we just hold the memories of the pets we love so deeply within ourselves? 

• Like 3

Well, certainly, as is well known, cats spend a lot of time staring at things that only they can see. :unsure2: 

• Like 1

It's actually the theory of a friend of someone that cats are actually the inhabitants of a separate dimension (I think it was Dimension 419) and actually just intersect with our world when it suits them, such as, for example, when they want feeding. Certainly my friend Ginger Cat (the ginger Cat) has a habit of popping up outside the window just as you're about to throw some chicken out when I know for a fact that there was nothing there a moment ago. :unsure2: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Well, certainly, as is well known, cats spend a lot of time staring at things that only they can see. :unsure2: 

We lived in a haunted house.

One of our cats followed something (with a frightened stare) moving across the wall, then scratched at the door to be let out, and never came back!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, acute said:

We lived in a haunted house.

One of our cats followed something (with a frightened stare) moving across the wall, then scratched at the door to be let out, and never came back!

Its allways sad when you lose a family member like that..
The same happened to me a couple of years ago,
My 4year old cat went out (as she did every day) between christmas and new year and never came back.
And I never knew what happened either :(

• Like 2

My cat used to watch invisible "things" move across the floor just to freak me out. I would yell "stop it", and it would.

I'm sure it was intentional.

• Like 2

We had lost a cat a few years ago and one night our remaining cat suddenly stared at something in the adjacent room. Her pupils were huge. We couldn't see anything. My wife wondered in jest if it was our dead cat come to see us and called him over to sit on the mat in front of the fire. Well our cat watched intently and her head and eyes moved as she watched "something" at cat height come into the room we were in, go under a high chair and to the mat.

It was the strangest thing I and my wife had ever seen. 

• Like 1