Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Cdog5

Ghost talks back...

14 posts in this topic

Cdog5

So a friend has a haunted house, rattling bowls etc. over a weekend I took care of her dogs and  I hear voices over what sounds like a cb radio. The following week we jokingly start talking to the ghost and it responds to me loud and clear, my friend hears nothing though my phone pics up one message and it’s recorded. Why can I hear it and she cannot?

papageorge1
18 minutes ago, Cdog5 said:

So a friend has a haunted house, rattling bowls etc. over a weekend I took care of her dogs and  I hear voices over what sounds like a cb radio. 

What do you mean? Was there an actual electronic device (or just sounded like that)?

20 minutes ago, Cdog5 said:

The following week we jokingly start talking to the ghost and it responds to me loud and clear, my friend hears nothing though my phone pics up one message and it’s recorded. Why can I hear it and she cannot?

If it was a normal air wave sound you should both hear it, of course. Perhaps it was communicating with you telepathically at that point?

What is this ghost saying? What is on the phone recording?

Cdog5

There was no electronic device, I was so baffled that I could not find one! It wasn’t communicating telepathically because I was able to capture it on my phone. My friend almost hit the ground when she heard it on video.

Cdog5

Well much of it was a moaning voice, sounded about 4 ft away from me. Sounds very much like, “get out”.... and yes I know, just like the movie... which is extra strange because we’d been talking about the movie and exactly those words about 45 minutes before....

papageorge1
14 minutes ago, Cdog5 said:

Well much of it was a moaning voice, sounded about 4 ft away from me. Sounds very much like, “get out”.... and yes I know, just like the movie... which is extra strange because we’d been talking about the movie and exactly those words about 45 minutes before....

What movie?

Now, are you saying the sound you captured on your phone was also heard audibly by you and not your friend until she listened to the recording?

Cdog5

Amnityville Horror or whatever it’s called. And yes that is exactly what I’m saying about the recording BUT it did not pick up a second sound I had heard from it on video, clicking sounds.. which came about 30 seconds before the “get out.” My friend and my phone did not pick ip the clicking.

Cdog5

What is so wild is that this voice literally sounded like it was two feet behind my friend as we were sitting at a small table together drinking coffee 

rashore

Welcome to UM Cdog5 :st

Would it be possible for you to upload the audio here?

Cdog5

I have no idea how to do that lol but not sure if I’m ready to put it on the internet yet... I feel it would spread quickly? Really want you guys to hear it though, it’s really creepy to say the least. Like a loud breathe drawn out whisper. Relatively loud on the recording because it was just feet away....

Cdog5

And thank you for the welcome!!

Cdog5

Does anyone have an experience like this, any mediums here that can explain the situation a bit? 

rhysinspire
On 1/24/2018 at 2:40 AM, Cdog5 said:

I have no idea how to do that lol but not sure if I’m ready to put it on the internet yet... I feel it would spread quickly? Really want you guys to hear it though, it’s really creepy to say the least. Like a loud breathe drawn out whisper. Relatively loud on the recording because it was just feet away....

Ahhhh that is a bummer. To me, nothing is more fascinating than an audio or visual, or best both of something potentially paranormal! 

Cdog5

Yeah, experiencing something like this is life changing. I’m looking at the world a bit differently than I used to. I’ve always been sensitive and was pretty sure they did exist but now to KNOW they exist changes things 

• Like 1

Anonymous12321

I can personally say I am a bit jealous. It might be traumatizing but I would not know. The creepiest thing that happened to me was... God actually not much has happened to me.