Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Object on NASA Live Feed

20 minutes ago, Piney said:

I have "The Peacekeeper Wars" on DVD. Farscape was one of my favorite shows. :tu:

Yeah, I fell in love with Claudia Black, one awesome Lady!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Piney said:

I have "The Peacekeeper Wars" on DVD. Farscape was one of my favorite shows. :tu:

Lani Tupu (Crais and the voice of Pilot) is pretty much the voice of SBS (a national community station, known for showing football and foreign films, the nickname is “sex before soccer” because of the raunchy European flicks it used to show) and three quarters of the ads here in Oz. 

• Like 1

delete

Edited by Hawkin
  • Like 2

If an object is hundred miles long, surely you can see it from Earth naked eye? Also I hate videos having "Raw" "Uncut" "Watch it before it gets taken down"

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

If an object is hundred miles long, surely you can see it from Earth naked eye? Also I hate videos having "Raw" "Uncut" "Watch it before it gets taken down"

It's probably protected by the same improbability shield as planet Nibiru - only visible on webcams, photographs (but not to the photographer at the time the photos were taken) or very occasionally by an obsessive conspiracy theorist* whom no-one will, ever, ever believe.  

* frequency of appearance being directly related to obsessiveness and lack of credibility - it's a very clever improbablity shield :D 

Didn't take long to discover this link. Wish I had looked earlier.

https://www.nature.com/news/mysterious-flashes-on-satellite-images-of-earth-explained-1.22016

Mysterious flashes of light that show up on satellite images of Earth's landmasses have puzzled researchers for a couple of years. Now, scientists have finally pinpointed the culprit: ice crystals floating high above the planet's surface.

This is likely to be just a cloud of ice crystals. That explains size, color, and the reason it is not seen from the ground

• Like 1

On 25/01/2018 at 2:45 PM, stereologist said:

Didn't take long to discover this link. Wish I had looked earlier.

https://www.nature.com/news/mysterious-flashes-on-satellite-images-of-earth-explained-1.22016

This is likely to be just a cloud of ice crystals. That explains size, color, and the reason it is not seen from the ground

That's all well and good but WHAT DO THEY WANT WITH US? How are we to fight a giant cloud of sentient ice crystals? It's not like we....oh no wait, flamethrowers nvm.

• Like 2