Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Fish that has fingers!

seeder

Good ... now let's see them a climb tree ...

~

• Like 3

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Good ... now let's see them a climb tree ...

~

Actually fish can climb trees: https://quantumbiologist.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/the-fish-that-climb-trees/

• Like 7

The red handfish are kinda cute in an odd way. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

No ... I mean climb climb ... like with hands ... then we can start to train them to throw spears ... or rocks ...

~

• Like 4

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

No ... I mean climb climb ... like with hands ... then we can start to train them to throw spears ... or rocks ...

~

Actually fish can throw spears and rocks.

I might have made up that one. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

I guess this can really open up doors for them! If a cat walks by they can grab it and then even run for president!

We used to catch gurnard the used to "run"about in the boat if you put them down before you put them back

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matt221 said:

We used to catch gurnard the used to "run"about in the boat if you put them down before you put them back

I prefer not to let them in the boat in the first place (if you’re talking about the spiny poisonous ones). Letting them “run” about, that’s plain crazy! :lol:

As for OP, someone needs to make a meme of this fingered fish.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Timonthy said:

I prefer not to let them in the boat in the first place (if you’re talking about the spiny poisonous ones). Letting them “run” about, that’s plain crazy! :lol:

As for OP, someone needs to make a meme of this fingered fish.

I don't know if the're  poisonous I never go pricked by one although I did grab a weaver fish once ....... didn't do that again

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Matt221 said:

I don't know if the're  poisonous I never go pricked by one although I did grab a weaver fish once ....... didn't do that again

Yours were probably the more friendly nice looking ones, and not these spawn-of-Satan creatures: http://dpipwe.tas.gov.au/sea-fishing-aquaculture/community-resources/fish-facts/gurnard-perch

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Yours were probably the more friendly nice looking ones, and not these spawn-of-Satan creatures: http://dpipwe.tas.gov.au/sea-fishing-aquaculture/community-resources/fish-facts/gurnard-perch

Ours were tub and red gurnard,I don't like the look of them perch gurnard though

• Like 2