Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
XenoFish

God is an Idea

1,625 posts in this topic

Will do
14 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Again, who’s god? Granted I haven’t read this entire thread but I’ve seen nothing recently about you stipulating you’re talking about your own personal interpretation of God. But enough to suggest you’re force-fitting your interpretations on to others, just as Mr. Walker tends to do. I personally take offense at that. Believe what you want but don’t push it my way. 

cormac

Mr Walker explained that everyone has a unique experience with God. Thus, there are as many perspectives about God as there are people. 

None of these points of view and their understanding is wrong. Because what's right, is that there's thinking going on about God.

If God didn't exist, why would anyone think about him? It seems to me, those who don't believe in God, think about him the most.

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 1

cormac mac airt
1 minute ago, Will Due said:

Mr Walker explained that everyone has a unique experience with God. Thus, there are as many perspectives about God as there are people. 

None of these points of view and their understanding is wrong. Because what's right, is that there's thinking about God going on. 

If God didn't exist, why would anyone think about him? It seems to me, those who don't believe in God, think about him the most.

Again, who's God? Mr. Walker doesn't speak for me, nor for many others I'd imagine.

How would you know really? Actually, you wouldn't and likely couldn't. 

As you have no real idea what others believe, myself for example, you have nothing either valid or useful to base that assumption on IMO. 

cormac

• Like 2

MauriOra
26 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The real deal is out there waiting for you, its not personal, its not something you have to convince yourself or others off, it is what you want to make of it. There is no establishment controlling science or discovery, they are bigger than any man or organisation. 

Atamarie Sir xx

I know the Real Deal is "Out There" because I've Dealt with them.. And Yes they are waiting for Humanity to Wake Up ...

In What your meaning  "Science" I'm Sure that is Fascinating, Your Very Passionate about Science and I can feel your Excitement in your Words, So... If I should ever feel the Urge, I'll check it out, So thankyou ..

Establishments always have Rules, Governing them..And Yes Science is Within the Structure, So it will be Governed, From the Higher Echelons.. I know you don't believe this, and that is Ok ... 

Mo..xx

• Like 2

Will do
12 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Again, who's God? Mr. Walker doesn't speak for me, nor for many others I'd imagine.

How would you know really? Actually, you wouldn't and likely couldn't. 

As you have no real idea what others believe, myself for example, you have nothing either valid or useful to base that assumption on IMO. 

cormac

The ideas of God (thoughts) are a shadow of God's reality. This is how anyone can know God. Although a shadow is not the object that a shadow is projected from.

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 1

LightAngel
39 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Isn't that what light angel yourself and Mr argon are doing? 

You are all mocking science while you make stuff up and call such 'truths' I find the way that light angel addresses anyone who does not follow her ways very rude. 

WHAT?!

I'm not mocking science, get your facts right, before you mention me!

Sorry, but you are the rude one, and you don't know me at all!

• Like 1

khol
1 hour ago, Mr Walker said:

However you presupposing that real entities  with power  and purpose who are in in contact with human beings do not exist  They do

Well I would love to hear about this sometime

• Like 1

Hammerclaw

This thread gives me visions. One of them is of a frustrated child trying, in vain, to pound a square peg into a round hole.

• Like 3

Illyrius
2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

This thread gives me visions.

Third eye is opening. Welcome neophyte.

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 1

Hammerclaw
1 minute ago, Mr. Argon said:

Third eye is opening. Welcome neophyte.

Hardly.  It would take the Urim and Thummim to untangle this mess.

• Like 2

cormac mac airt
11 minutes ago, Will Due said:

The ideas of God (thoughts) are a shadow of God's reality. This is how anyone can know God. Although a shadow is not the object that a shadow is projected from.

Right, because you can speak with any authority as to what God's/a gods reality actually is. Nope, I'm not buying that. That is nothing more than your opinion and nothing else and should not be expressed as anything more than your opinion. While you're entitled to your own opinion you're not entitled to your own facts, it doesn't work that way. 

cormac

• Like 5

MauriOra
43 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No, sorry to say but you are wrong, that is a paranoid outlook. Have you visited Waitaki? 

Have you never found artifacts or fossils? I have some from New Zealand myself. 

Isn't that what light angel yourself and Mr argon are doing? 

You are all mocking science while you make stuff up and call such 'truths' I find  fear from you that we might be just another animal, 

Hello Again Sir ..

No I Am not Paranoid, I just know this whole physical Reality is not the Only One ..

Waitaki..? No I haven't, but if I'm ever there, I'll check out the Museum, so thanks.. I live Near Caves, these Caves have Old Maori Carvings on them, Very Energetic Spiritual Place ..I have Greenstone..

I Can't Speak for Our Learned Friends, I Believe I am Doing My Due, getting Out Information, Like your Good Self, just Different ..

I'm not Making Up Anything, I know these Other Entities Exist and The Energetic Realm Exist, Because I Work With it ..And Mocking Science, I know Science doesn't know all, only a Part ..

I Dont Have Fear For Anything Sir, 

No, We Aren't Animals, ..They are Far more Honourable then We are in this Present State...Mankind is Destructive ..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

MauriOra
59 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That the afterlife is a definite. 

For starters. 

Well,

The Afterlife is Definite Sir..

It should not be Dismissed because there's "No Proof" there are Thousnds of People that know this..And Still... Its Officially Denied..

And This is Why I Believe there is An Agenda.....

It Exists And We Are Being Denied The Real Truth ...

Mo..xx

• Like 1

On3Truly
20 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

By the sounds of it you're not living your myth.

All of us are artists of some kind; we have inside of us a book, a song, an invention, an elegant economic system, a movie, something. If we will open our minds and allow our Higher Self, our Daemon to part the clouds of the average and collective and let the light of the eternal realm of Sophia or Eleleth turn us into trickster gods.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

Ultima Weapon
22 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

No I Am not Paranoid, I just know this whole physical Reality is not the Only One ..

How do you know?

• Like 2

psyche101
20 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Yes I Agree..

It Does Take Practical Application, and a Deeper Understanding to Learn what Hearts Role Really is in the Physical..

Not just for Pumping Blood through the Physical .. Energetically it is the Queen of the Body .. She Rules this Domain..

Not mine it was broken. It rules nothing for me. 

It is on Her Directive, Energetically, that Anything Even Happens in our Physical Body's ..

Even more than that, cosmic rays cause mutations in DNA which helps us adapt and change. 

You See, we are not just Physical, and Chemicals, We are Energy too .....

Mo..xx

We make the energy we use. That stops when we stop. The only true inortality us how you are revered when gone, which is dependent on  how one lives this life. 

Not believing, but following evidence tells me this life is precious as we only get one shot at it. What we do with it will define us, and our legacies. 

• Like 4

MauriOra
6 minutes ago, Ultima Weapon said:

How do you know?

Because I've Seen the Energetic Realm..I work Within the Laws of Nature, and She's Alive..

I know we Are Positive, .masculine, and Negative, Feminine Energy ..

The Physical is Just the Suit We Wear..

This is in All of Us ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

Illyrius
12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The only true inortality us how you are revered when gone, which is dependent on  how one lives this life. 

This makes absolutely no sense. What impact does this reverence has on something which has absolutely no existance any more? It is like saying; "The only true immortality is the reverance of something which is now nothing". Totally nonsensical.

• Like 1

Ultima Weapon
7 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Because I've Seen the Energetic Realm..

Because you've seen it. Riiiiiight... And all the other thousands of religious and spiritual people out there who claim to have seen it too are wrong, but you're the one that's right. Same old drivel every time...

• Like 1

MauriOra
7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Not mine it was broken. It rules nothing for me. 

Even more than that, cosmic rays cause mutations in DNA which helps us adapt and change. 

We make the energy we use. That stops when we stop

Not believing, but following evidence tells me this life is precious as we only get one shot at it. What we do with it will define us, and our legacies. 

Dude, Soz (Sorry)on the Broken Heart.. Arohamai..xx 

Its Still there Beating, and while it is Your Still Alive, She Controls the Emotional Energies,..

Cosmic Rays, Energy.. Yes .. In The Duality, your Body Morphs too..Thats Energy too ..

We make the Energy, Its in Abundance, Within and Without this Physical Reality..Body Dies, Not the Energy, or Spirit,..

Yes Please, Leave a Legacy of Stewardship... 

Yes What we do with Our Life is Important, Remember Nature, Please..

We get One Shot as this Human, you are Now, But Soul or Spirit is Reincarnated...

So Many Shots ..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

Ultima Weapon
2 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

This makes absolutely no sense. What impact does this reverence has on something which has absolutely no existance any more? It is like saying; "The only true immortality is the reverance of something which is now nothing". Totally nonsensical.

It's like taking a photo of someone. The photo of the person lives on while the person themselves dies.

It's not that hard to comprehend.

• Like 1

Illyrius
Just now, Ultima Weapon said:

It's like taking a photo of someone. The photo of the person lives on while the person themselves dies.

It's not that hard to comprehend.

And you call a memory of a person the immortality of that person? Am i dreaming this?

• Like 1

On3Truly
5 minutes ago, Ultima Weapon said:

Because you've seen it. Riiiiiight... And all the other thousands of religious and spiritual people out there who claim to have seen it too are wrong, but you're the one that's right. Same old drivel every time...

We are all migrant workers, cast in a sh**thole reality, attempting to find our way home beyond the stars.

• Like 2

Ultima Weapon
Just now, Mr. Argon said:

And you call a memory of a person the immortality of that person? Am i dreaming this?

Metaphorically speaking, yes. Not literally.

MauriOra
Just now, Ultima Weapon said:

Yep.. I have..and I work with it too.

I Cant Speak for them,  But if they say it is So... Then I Agree, because I know too ..

No Not Drivel... Truth, !!!..

Think what you want to.. If you don't know, then You Don't Know..

And thats Ok..

You Do You ...

Mo..xx

• Like 2

Ultima Weapon
1 minute ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

We are all migrant workers, cast in a sh**thole reality, attempting to find our way home beyond the stars.

And how do you know this?