Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1 for 1 psychic reading

goldenangel

I can do psychic and tarot reads. I am looking to exchange a read (I will give you a reading and you give me a reading in return). Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Hello,

I do these things a number of times every week. Check my energy out first. Then if you are interested in a session, send me a PM.

John

Hi goldenangel. I do rune pulls on occasion. I'm willing to swap ya a one or three rune spread for one of your readings. Here in the thread please if you are up for it.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 4:06 AM, rashore said:

Hi goldenangel. I do rune pulls on occasion. I'm willing to swap ya a one or three rune spread for one of your readings. Here in the thread please if you are up for it.

Sounds good! Do you have a question or would you prefer a general read? 

6 hours ago, goldenangel said:

Sounds good! Do you have a question or would you prefer a general read? 

General read is fine. Would you like a single rune or three?

On 2/3/2018 at 8:05 PM, goldenangel said:

Three!ty:)

Ok, here ya go. You got Dagaz, Ansuz, and Jera. Please note that I just give the full rune meanings, the interpretation of what that means is between you and the runes.

Dagaz. Breakthrough - Transformation - Day

Here is the final Rune belonging to the Cycle of Initiation. Drawing Dagaz can signal a major shift or
breakthrough in the process of self-change, a complete transformation in attitude - a 180-degree turn.
For some, the transition is so radical that they no longer continue to live the ordinary life in the
ordinary way.
Because the timing is right, the outcome is assured although not, from the present vantage point,
predictable. In each life there comes at least one moment which, if recognized and seized, transforms
the course of that life forever. Rely, therefore, on radical trust, even though the moment may call for
you to leap, empty-handed, into the void. With this Rune your Warrior nature reveals itself.
If Dagaz is followed by the Blank Rune, the magnitude of the transformation might be so total as to
portend a death, the successful conclusion of your passage.
A major period of achievement and prosperity is often introduced by this Rune. The darkness is
behind you; daylight has come. However, as always, you are reminded not to collapse yourself into the
future or to behave recklessly in your new situation. Considerable hard work can be involved in a time
of transformation. Undertake to do it joyfully.

Ansuz. Signals - Messenger Rune The God Loki

The keynote here is receiving: messages, signals, gifts. Even a timely warning may be seen as a gift.
When the Messenger Rune brings sacred knowledge, one is truly blessed, for the message may be that
of a new life unfolding. New lives begin with new connections, surprising linkages that direct us onto
new pathways. Take pains now to be especially aware during meetings, visits, chance encounters,
particularly with persons wiser than yourself.
The Rune of Signals is associated with Loki, the ancient trickster from the pantheon of the Norse gods.
He is the heyeohkah of the North American Indian, 'a mocking shadow of the creator god', the bringer
of benefits to humankind. Even scoundrels and arch-thieves can be bearers of wisdom. When you
draw this Rune, expect the unexpected: the message is always a call, a call to new life.
Ansuz is the first of the thirteen Runes that make up the Cycle of Initiation - Runes that focus directly
upon the mechanism of self-change - and as such, addresses your need to integrate unconscious motive
with conscious intent. Drawing it tells you that connection with the Divine is at hand. For Ansuz is a
signal to explore the depths, the foundations of life, and to experience the inexhaustible wellspring of
the Divine in your nature
At the same time, you are reminded that you must first draw from the well to nourish and give to
yourself. Then there will be more than enough to nourish others. A new sense of family solidarity
invests this Rune.
Reversed: You may be concerned over what appears to be failed communication, lack of clarity or
awareness either in your past history or in a present situation. You may feel inhibited from accepting
what is offered. A sense of futility, of wasted motion, may overwhelm you. Remember, however, that
what is happening is timely for your process. If the well is clogged, this is the moment for cleaning out
the old. Reversed, this Rune is saying:
consider the uses of adversity

Jera. Harvest - Fertile Season - One Year

A Rune of beneficial outcomes, Jera applies to any activity or endeavour to which you are committed.
Be aware, however, that no quick results can be expected. A span of time is always involved; hence
the key words 'one year', symbolizing a full cycle before the reaping, the harvest or deliverance.
You have prepared the ground and planted the seed. Now you must cultivate with care. To those
whose labour has a long season, a long coming to term, Jera offers encouragement of success. Know
that the outcome is in the keeping of Providence and continue to persevere.
Remember the old story about the farmer who was so eager to assist his crops that he went out at night
and tugged on the new shoots. There is no way to push the river; equally, you cannot hasten the
harvest. Be mindful that patience is essential for the recognition and acceptance of your own process
which, in its season, leads to the harvest of the self.

• Like 2