Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sophia the robot is now a fashion model

UM-Bot

Of course this is all set-up for the sake of media hype and her real AI is close to nothing.

• Like 4

Fashion Model, I guess they had to take her to Britain, because in her home country, Saudi Arabian she couldn't leave the lab without her burka.   She is one step away from being a Saudi sexbot.  

• Like 2

There aren't enough fashion models in the world now, that they have to go around and cobble one together in a machine shop?...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Sophia is creepy like hell but succubus are better.

Huh?  

• Like 3

Sophia probably has more personality than some models, lol. But really, Sophia does not look too different than a mannequin.

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, and then said:

Huh?  

She look like a creepy monster with his crispy face movement and traits....  between that monster and a succubus, i would take the succubus, lol

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Taun said:

There aren't enough fashion models in the world now, that they have to go around and cobble one together in a machine shop?...

Just imagine a world where the MGTOW movement becomes transcendent and a majority of guys start cohabiting with sexy Bots... I think it's entirely possible and an awful statement on the state of male/female relations in the 21st century.  The Feminists must be quite pleased.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, rashore said:

Sophia probably has more personality than some models, lol. But really, Sophia does not look too different than a mannequin.

If she was British she'd be dubbed The Thinking Man's Robot Crumpet.  (plain looking... but talented)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

Just imagine a world where the MGTOW movement becomes transcendent and a majority of guys start cohabiting with sexy Bots... I think it's entirely possible and an awful statement on the state of male/female relations in the 21st century.  The Feminists must be quite pleased.

With the way that political correctness is heading, we'll all be mindless robots, so it might be hard to make a distinction... :unsure2:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, and then said:

Until she's programmed to say "Not tonight, my central processor aches"...

• Like 2

Never leave her in the same room with the POTUS ... Sophia my be an robot assassin in disguise.

~

• Like 1

Is she anatomically correct? I am asking for a friend...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TripGun said:

Is she anatomically correct? I am asking for a friend...

Your "friend" might be interested in the very latest model, straight from the production line...

• Like 2

But does she cook and clean? If so, I'm sold (sorry if you're reading this, hunny). I can come home to a clean house and if she starts ranting just pop out the AA batteries...not a bad idea...:whistle:

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, RoofGardener said:

A robot in a Burka ? 

Hmmmm........ 

2514895.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_si

Why not Data?  All the Dalek would say is EXTERINATEEEEE!