Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird dream

Calen

Hey guys,

So I had this really weird dream last night and it felt so freaking real it. So in my dream I was with this random girl but it was like we knew each other for a long time, like she was my gf or something. Anyway, it’s night time, me and this girl are outside in this large grass field and there is this truck parked in the middle with two guys in it. One of the guys was a young kid I’d say about 17-18, he was sitting in the drivers seat. The other guy seemed to be his dad and was sitting in the passenger seat. So we walk up to the truck and the young kid smiles at us and signals to us that he is going to move and park somewhere else. So after he moves we go lie down on the spot they were parked in before. As we lie down we look at how beautiful the setting around us was. Like I  said, it was night time but there was this calming breeze and it felt so comfortable. I look up at the night sky and I see the whole solar system, all our planets. It was so surreal. The planets seemed as if I was looking at them through a telescope or something except I wasn’t. All the planets were reddish, even the moon, and the moon and all the planets were the same size. It felt too real. So I wake up and i I’m scrolling through my Instagram and NASA posted a pic saying there is going to be a super moon. Is it coincidence? And what do you think my dream meant?

Edited by Calen

Welcome to UM @Calen,

Sounds like a nice dream, but regarding the coincidence, it’s more like an inevitability.

There’s a constant stream of news stories relating to the upcoming supermoon trifecta, it’s possible they even influenced your dream without you knowing.

For example; if you do a Google news search for ‘supermoon’ and sort by date, there have been ~50 articles about it in the last 24 hours alone, so there would have been hundreds/thousands all over the web/TV/newspapers in the last month and it would have been practically impossible for you to not have at least been subconsciously aware of it prior to your dream. 

Does that make sense?

@Timonthy

I had never known about any supermoon whether it was subconsciously or consciously. I only knew until today. I am sure of this because i wasn't really on social media for the past week. I had only been on whatsapp to contact family members. What do you think the dream meant though?

Edited by Calen

10 minutes ago, Calen said:

@Timonthy

I had never known about any supermoon whether it was subconsciously or consciously. I only knew until today. I am sure of this because i wasn't really on social media for the past week. I had only been on whatsapp to contact family members. What do you think the dream meant though?

Well, there are several supermoons each year, and their popularity and reporting has increased a lot in the past few years.

How do you think you’ve avoided knowing about the phenomena until after your dream? There have probably been many supermoon or similar articles you’ve scrolled past without considering until after your dream has made it seem meaningful to you in some way. 

Regarding your dream, dreams are influenced by pretty much anything in your life. It may mean nothing, it may reflect a current situation you find yourself in, it may just be a random mash up of whatever. You are the best person to try to work out what it means, if it means anything, and if it relates to something substantial happening in your life. 

I’m lucky that I have a lot of vivid and interesting dreams. One common recurrence is going surfing. I find that if I’m chasing something in life, the dreams seem drawn out and usually end before I catch a wave. If I’m relatively content in life, I catch waves before the dream ends. Just food for thought.

• 6 months later...

I realize it's been a long time since you posted, but if you'd like I can try to interpret it for you if you're still interested. It's something I do sometimes for friends and family and myself. 

• Like 1

well the dream is saying that your body is a vehicle with the father God & the son in control of it, & underneath it at a deeper level there is just you & Goddess lying in embrace & looking up through a channel into the material universe. The Egyptians & other ancients tried to depict that Goddess sends all souls up into the body where the male aspects of God are in control, & She remains underneath holding the soul & watching the soul interact with the male side of God & creation. She knew you would be reading about the moon phenomenon that day, & so She created the dream for you to let you know that She is with you at a deeper level watching it all.

Thank you guys for the responses, it was a very weird experience and I’m thankful that there are people who are willing to help understand.

On 2018-08-09 at 1:11 PM, Dreamreader841 said:

I realize it's been a long time since you posted, but if you'd like I can try to interpret it for you if you're still interested. It's something I do sometimes for friends and family and myself. 

If you could I’d really appreciate it

On 2018-01-28 at 6:23 PM, Timothy said:

Well, there are several supermoons each year, and their popularity and reporting has increased a lot in the past few years.

How do you think you’ve avoided knowing about the phenomena until after your dream? There have probably been many supermoon or similar articles you’ve scrolled past without considering until after your dream has made it seem meaningful to you in some way. 

Regarding your dream, dreams are influenced by pretty much anything in your life. It may mean nothing, it may reflect a current situation you find yourself in, it may just be a random mash up of whatever. You are the best person to try to work out what it means, if it means anything, and if it relates to something substantial happening in your life. 

I’m lucky that I have a lot of vivid and interesting dreams. One common recurrence is going surfing. I find that if I’m chasing something in life, the dreams seem drawn out and usually end before I catch a wave. If I’m relatively content in life, I catch waves before the dream ends. Just food for thought.

Pretty interesting how people have the ability to dream, but yeah I understand that most dreams are basically the brain processing what you did throughout the day, or something that you thought of when falling asleep. There are also those dreams that are just very bizarre. I will never forget when I dreamt of this large alien. It was tall, very muscular, had pink skin and dreadlocks. My brothers and I were watching tv in the lounge and this alien just stretched out his arm with his palm facing me and my brothers ran away but I was paralyzed. This alien just stared at me straight in the eyes while his Palm was facing me and it felt like I was conscious in the dream and it felt like he was sucking out all my energy. When I woke up my whole body was just vibrating. One of the most scariest experiences in my life.

• Like 1