Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would be the purpose of alien abductions

stereologist

I'm still waiting for a logical and competent reason for the secrecy. Again, why would an advanced, intelligent extra terrestrial have to sneak around to conduct their mission? If they can traverse the stars/dimensions, we would be mere lesser organisms not worthy of such secretive behavior.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, toast said:

If people have something happening they can't explain and try to explain the unknown as to be related to "alien abduction", they are idiots at full scale.

I`m one of the top ten nicest guys on this board and I`m here for your pleasure as well, and: for free!

Thank you very much!

Mmmm ok Toast , for free ill read your post , as for using the "l" word I dissagree , not nice bud .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, toast said:

I`ve a heart made out of gold, sunshine.

Irrational claims have to be judged as such because they are ruthless by their assertion.

Howsit Toast ,

Glad to know, you've a heart of gold and Sunshine.. Thats the nicest words I've read you say ..

Irrational claims, must be judged ruthlessly, ..ok.. I understand, but why so ruthlessly ..

You do not know who is asking for help and who's "avn a larf" .. I mean look at the Name of this Forum.. Unexplained Mysteries..

That sounds like a place to go where like minded people may be able to help and to Share stories ..

And at most times, its the opposite .. Its a place where you can be shamed ..

I just dont see how it helps them, when spoken to harsh.. Firm yes ..Serious yes, but ruthless ...ah ... Thats terrible ..

Mo..xx

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Andy46 said:

Jonah lumo was a God of Rugby ,I grew up watching his genius on the field .

peace also Mo , good to have something in common , you seem a very kind person and in spirit ! 

I'll keep in touch my good friend X 

Jonah was the Man ..!!!!!!

Loved by all kiwis ..

Yes please do keep in touch..

Awesomeness..!!!

Peace to you my friend..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

On 22/02/2018 at 10:20 AM, Andy46 said:

Hi Toast , is bit of a random post , idiots hey , there are some people out here who have something happening they can't explain .

dont call people idiots please .Be nice ! 

Have a nice day my friend 

How about cranks and weirdos as Professor Hawking stated? 

I think the difference is between people who report a light in the sky, and those who think any light in the sky is an alien spaceship. UFOs obviously exist, but they are not alien spacecraft. 

We don't appear to have been visited by aliens, Hawking said, adding that he discounts reports of UFOs. Why would they only appear to cranks and weirdoes?? 

https://www.space.com/5266-primitive-alien-life-exist-stephen-hawking.html

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I think the difference is between people who report a light in the sky, and those who think any light in the sky is an alien spaceship. UFOs obviously exist, but they are not alien spacecraft. 

We don't appear to have been visited by aliens, Hawking said, adding that he discounts reports of UFOs. Why would they only appear to cranks and weirdoes?? 

https://www.space.com/5266-primitive-alien-life-exist-stephen-hawking.html

Howsit,

Stephen Hawkings.. 

Who says he is the Know all of EVERYTHING..!!!!... You..?

Obviously he doesn't know , or he does and he's paid to hush up ..Sssshhh...

You can try  to sway people and good on you for trying .. Luckily, the people aren't buying it anymore ..

They Are Thinking For Them self Psyche ...

And... Stephen is Wrong ... They Exist .. 

It isn't just Wierdos and Cranks that know, that's the song that is sung so ppl can think this phenomena, is Cray Cray, but Nah its very real ..... So ...um ... Sorry but he's wrong ...

Many Ppl know the Truth...

Keep doing your Due, dude .. 

Good luck ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Howsit,

Stephen Hawkings.. 

Who says he is the Know all of EVERYTHING..!!!!... You..?

Obviously he doesn't know , or he does and he's paid to hush up ..Sssshhh...

You can try  to sway people and good on you for trying .. Luckily, the people aren't buying it anymore ..

They Are Thinking For Them self Psyche ...

And... Stephen is Wrong ... They Exist .. 

It isn't just Wierdos and Cranks that know, that's the song that is sung so ppl can think this phenomena, is Cray Cray, but Nah its very real ..... So ...um ... Sorry but he's wrong ...

Many Ppl know the Truth...

Keep doing your Due, dude .. 

Good luck ..

Mo..xx

Hushing up UFOS makes no sense whatsoever. Too many different countries who don't like each other are watching the skies and millions of astronomers. Just makes no sense from any angle. 

Hawking is not claiming to know that's his opinion based in facts and logic. He has the best proposal so far to send a swarm of tiny ships to explore other planets so he would be shooting himself in the foot wouldn't he? Makes no sense he would cover anything up either, it's just paranoia.

Hawking believes the odds indicate aliens exist, they have just not visited here. 

http://breakthroughinitiatives.org/initiative/3

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Hushing up UFOS makes no sense whatsoever. Too many different countries who don't like each other are watching the skies and millions of astronomers. Just makes no sense from any angle. 

Hawking is not claiming to know that's his opinion based in facts and logic. He has the best proposal so far to send a swarm of tiny ships to explore other planets so he would be shooting himself in the foot wouldn't he? Makes no sense he would cover anything up either, it's just paranoia.

Hawking believes the odds indicate aliens exist, they have just not visited here. 

http://breakthroughinitiatives.org/initiative/3

But,

They are here already.. While we all wait for the Battlestar Galactica, to find them, Out there, they are Already in here ..

Hushing up UFOs makes Absolute Sense..

To publically announce they are Real,  would screw up all the Plans of the Powers the Aren't..

Not to mention, blow ppls minds, to think, well if thats true, maybe Conspiracies are true and every other thing they say isn't true maybe true too ..

It would be in their BEST INTEREST to keep it "Hush"..

And the Trade off, humanity for technology ..

Which I find appalling..

So Mr Hawkings says the Odds are they Exist, they just haven't visited here...hmmm... He doesn't know then...

Many True, Good Ppl have said they do .. And we dont believe them .... Thats what is allowing these Things, get away with what they do ...

There are More Bizarre , Extraordinary, Unexplainable, Mind Blowing, things that Exist ..

And many know this, but the Conditioned Mind Set of the Majority, simply can not Fathom this Possibility ...

That isn't by accident either , Thats the Programme ..

Mo.xx

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

But,

They are here already..

Where? 

While we all wait for the Battlestar Galactica, to find them, Out there, they are Already in here ..

That's a, sign of too much TV, not visiting aliens. 

Hushing up UFOs makes Absolute Sense..

Sorry, not it doesn't. The middle east, north Korea and the US hate each other and would dob in any unfair advantage like visiting aliens. 

To publically announce they are Real,  would screw up all the Plans of the Powers the Aren't..

Nope, they screw up just fine all by themselves without any help. 

Not to mention, blow ppls minds, to think, well if thats true, maybe Conspiracies are true and every other thing they say isn't true maybe true too ..

Nope, this is not the 11th century. We are more than ready to meet the neighbours. 

It would be in their BEST INTEREST to keep it "Hush"..

Fir what? 

And the Trade off, humanity for technology ..

Which I find appalling..

Don't very appalled then, cause its just another tall tale. Seriously, advanced beings who can cross space and settle here undetected can't make a clone???? We can, that they can't makes zero sense. 

So Mr Hawkings says the Odds are they Exist, they just haven't visited here...hmmm... He doesn't know then...

He didn't say he didn't know, he said it doesn't make sense and he is right. The notion of visiting aliens defies logic and reeks of paranoia. 

Many True, Good Ppl have said they do .. And we dont believe them .... Thats what is allowing these Things, get away with what they do ...

No, we have more sound realistic explanations to reveal what is really happening. We have UFOs sure, it's just that evidence indicates that what we are seeing is natural phenomena. 

There are More Bizarre , Extraordinary, Unexplainable, Mind Blowing, things that Exist ..

I'm sure there are, the universe is a big place. I find it mind blowing that I can have a photo of the Martian landscape as a desktop picture. 

Has nothing to do with the wild tales of alien spaceships though. 

And many know this, but the Conditioned Mind Set of the Majority, simply can not Fathom this Possibility ...

Everyone can easily fathom the possibility, Hollywood is so good at it that most people imagine why other life might be like and if we will ever meet someone from another planet. 

That isn't by accident either , Thats the Programme ..

Mo.xx

The only good programs these days are in Netflix. Paranoid delusions of government conspiracies aren't proof they happen or that aliens have visited here. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Where? 

That's a, sign of too much TV, not visiting aliens. 

Sorry, not it doesn't. The middle east, north Korea and the US hate each other and would dob in any unfair advantage like visiting aliens. 

Nope, they screw up just fine all by themselves without any help. 

Nope, this is not the 11th century. We are more than ready to meet the neighbours. 

Fir what? 

Don't very appalled then, cause its just another tall tale. Seriously, advanced beings who can cross space and settle here undetected can't make a clone???? We can, that they can't makes zero sense. 

He didn't say he didn't know, he said it doesn't make sense and he is right. The notion of visiting aliens defies logic and reeks of paranoia. 

No, we have more sound realistic explanations to reveal what is really happening. We have UFOs sure, it's just that evidence indicates that what we are seeing is natural phenomena. 

I'm sure there are, the universe is a big place. I find it mind blowing that I can have a photo of the Martian landscape as a desktop picture. 

Has nothing to do with the wild tales of alien spaceships though. 

Everyone can easily fathom the possibility, Hollywood is so good at it that most people imagine why other life might be like and if we will ever meet someone from another planet. 

The only good programs these days are in Netflix. Paranoid delusions of government conspiracies aren't proof they happen or that aliens have visited here. 

Nope..

Your Wrong ..AGAIN..!!!

You'll never get it Dude .. Your Conditioned mind, Does Not Get It ..

And it doesn't matter what You Think is truth, ... Coz your wrong now, wrong tomorrow and you'll Forever be Wrong ..

No matter how bright you believe yourself to be, or how scientific your Brain and Atoms and you know the the rest ..

You will always be Wrong .. Did I say Wrong enough for you ..

One more time for Good Measure.

Your Wrong and You Know Nothing ..!!!

Good luck swaying others, it won't work, their on to you and your word Drama ..

I know that I Am thats for sure.. :yes: ...

Mo.xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Psyche,

Old Friend, it great to see you back!

That said, I expect a bit better from you. The logic here in your post is twisted. We both know UFO's exist but then to quote this silly Hawking quote that says they only appear to cranks and weirdos just doesn't cut the mustard. This post is like a double entendre it doesn't make sense. If UFO's exist and we both know they do, they appear at random not "only appear to cranks and weirdoes".

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Nope..

Your Wrong ..AGAIN..!!!

And it doesn't matter what You Think is truth, ... Coz your wrong now, wrong tomorrow and you'll Forever be Wrong ..

No matter how bright you believe yourself to be, or how scientific your Brain and Atoms and you know the the rest ..

Good luck swaying others, it won't work, their on to you and your word Drama ..

I know that I Am thats for sure.. :yes: ...

Mo.xx

Hi MO,

Hey this last post was one of the most intelligent posts ive seen for a long time He doesnt get it because his exsistance is revolved around the material attributes of life 

You are a very enlighten soul an have you ever heard the saying ...Youve either got it or you dont...well that theory applys here big time..

I believe him to be knowledgable in his own right yes but in the realm of knowledge I know you to have "" NO"" an thats for sure my friend..

Two different ponds so to speak..

Keep doing you MO cos the world needs more of your beautiful spirit out there..Its uplifting an an inspiration to know your there an please dont ever be swayed otherwise..Your the bomb girl...Keep it that way..

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Nope..

Your Wrong ..AGAIN..!!!

So no rebuttal just a blanket statement. I think that proves my point quite clearly. 

I get it just fine. I just don't agree with you and can easily point out massive flaws in your claims. 

Tall tales are not the truth otherwise there would be mermaids in the river at the end of my street 

I just listen to bright people and do my best to understand them, I've told you this before, although I do have a keen interest on astronomy which I partake in at every opportunity 

No, the evidence isn't saying that. It says your rather gullible. 

Good luck swaying others, it won't work, there on to you and your word Drama ..

I know that I Am thats for sure..

Mo.xx

Don't care who is swayed, I just don't like it when people are not truthful and point it out. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Psyche,

Old Friend, it great to see you back!

You too bud!! 

15 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

That said, I expect a bit better from you. The logic here in your post is twisted. We both know UFO's exist but then to quote this silly Hawking quote that says they only appear to cranks and weirdos just doesn't cut the mustard. This post is like a double entendre it doesn't make sense. If UFO's exist and we both know they do, they appear at random not "only appear to cranks and weirdoes".

He is talking about alien spaceships, the ones with little green men and anal probes specifically. Poor wording I agree but he made the comment in context at the time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

So no rebuttal just a blanket statement. I think that proves my point quite clearly. 

I get it just fine. I just don't agree with you and can easily point out massive flaws in your claims. 

Tall tales are not the truth otherwise there would be mermaids in the river at the end of my street 

I just listen to bright people and do my best to understand them, I've told you this before, although I do have a keen interest on astronomy which I partake in at every opportunity 

No, the evidence isn't saying that. It says your rather gullible. 

Don't care who is swayed, I just don't like it when people are not truthful and point it out. 

You Dont Tell Me Nothing, Psyche..

Thats, that I'm the teacher and your the pupil mentality you got going on...

I also told you before, No one wants to listen to a Know it all bossy boots who thinks he knows Everything ... Because You Dont..

Maybe if you tried a little give an take in conversations, rather than do the, "I told you " .. And "listen to me " etc.. It gets too repetitive, scratched record scenario.

You have knowledge, that you want to teach, but you refuse to learn anything other than your frame of reference .. And thats not the way ...

As to your above words dude, like I said, I lose interest, you have nothing but disdain and put downs .. You've lost the argument mate 

Thats what your good at, really .. Put downs and insults ..

I see you dude, truly and you dont got what it takes ..

You just dont .. Too closed and narrow minded ..

But hey keep up the Psyche lessons, soon, no one will want to listen ..

And thats on you ..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

LS 

You do understand the poster I was replying to wasn't talking about Arial plasma right? 

One of those people who sees aliens, angels, ghosts, and has supernarural abilities and "knowing" 

Its another alien invasion rant. The term UFO had been more or less hijacked by the cranks, so I tend to follow your lead and refer to UAP these days. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I think I have read enough childishness.

Kismit do you not think we have heard enough of his rants too.Why do you always do this..This is not childish its truth an you always label us as this..Wheres the fairness here...Come on we move away an he follows us...

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
4 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Kismit do you not think we have heard enough of his rants too.Why do you always do this..This is not childish its truth an you always label us as this..Wheres the fairness here...Come on we move away an he follows us...

To be honest, I come in and I read posts about how some posters have special knowledge of things, and that anyone who questions this knowledge is ignorant and wrong. 

There is no evidence produced other than I know and you are too stuck in your material mind set to understand.

Doesn't that come off as a little rude to you?

I see posters attempt to discuss points of view different to just having special knowledge and the response is... wrong, wrong your just wrong.

I am reporting this thread and it's participants to Administration. For them to decide the best options.

I have had enough of trying to make the discussions respectfull in BOTH directions.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I think I have read enough childishness.

Agreed. Everyone, please. This topic could be discussed with courtesy and without the insulting and impolite tone to some of the commentary here. I enjoin everyone to behave in a rule abiding manner.

• Like 5

• This topic was unlocked and locked

I shall add, if you cannot reply with a coherent and substantiative counterargument, don't attempt to reply at all. Why post childish word-salad gibberish that contributes nothing? We are very tired of this nonsense.

• Like 7