Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would be the purpose of alien abductions

stereologist

4 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Hi Sir..

If we had the" Evidence," we wouldn't be talking would we.. 

And yeah sure the Government hands out Pamphlets every week on How we're Getting Screwed..

Of course there not gonna out right say, People we're Screwing Ya.. They need the Acquiescence of the People to keep up the Agenda.. But if you look carefully about, You will see it everywhere..

Do you trust everything your told by them..?

Mo..xx

Of course there would be a discussion if there evidence. But right now there is none.

That does not seem to stop you from some adamant proclamations

and not just of Aliens which I know are real

Yes, they have infiltrated Our governments of Course,!!!

I take it this is just belief and not having anything really to verify any of this.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alaric said:

?... “they might not use DNA”? Not understanding where you are coming from here... 

The idea is that humans have (at least once) in the past reached a level of technology greater than they are at now. We’ve been walking the Earth for 250,000 years (or more) in our current form - 10,000 years to go from banging rocks together to walking on the moon would indicate that 250,000+ years would be more than enough time for it to happen several times over.

There was an (almost) extinction level event... supervolcano, comet, etc... (the existence of several of these evolutionary “bottlenecks” has been documented) at which point a small percentage of them (the elite) went into a bunker/ bunkers somewhere (exactly as would happen today if an event like that were to occur), which allowed them to survive with their technology somewhat intact.

There is no evidence of an earlier technologically advanced culture. You suggest that it could have happened many times over. Maybe but it didn't.  What we actually see is humans moving forward. The rate of technological advancement has increased as has the size of the population and the distribution of people across the Earth. Why would there be a restart?

There is no evidence of any sort of reset. You suggest there is some documentation. Please provide it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

There is no evidence of any sort of reset. You suggest there is some documentation. Please provide it.

That’s not what I said at all... you wouldn’t be purposely strawmanning what I said, now would you?

the existence of several of these evolutionary “bottlenecks” has been documented”

“Evidence that two main bottleneck events shaped modern human genetic diversity”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842629/

Edited by Alaric
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alaric said:

That’s not what I said at all... you wouldn’t be purposely strawmanning what I said, now would you?

the existence of several of these evolutionary “bottlenecks” has been documented”

“Evidence that two main bottleneck events shaped modern human genetic diversity”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842629/

Thank for point out my mistake. :tu:

Here is what you wrote

There was an (almost) extinction level event... supervolcano, comet, etc... (the existence of several of these evolutionary “bottlenecks” has been documented) at which point a small percentage of them (the elite) went into a bunker/ bunkers somewhere (exactly as would happen today if an event like that were to occur), which allowed them to survive with their technology somewhat intact.

I am aware of the bottlenecks. That seems to be unrelated to the: "There was an (almost) extinction level event"

And the "at which point a small percentage of them (the elite) went into a bunker"

I got the idea that the insert was somehow related to the rest of the words.

• Like 2

A suggestion that evidence exists is in the form of what are called implants. There is a movie about this called Patient seventeen.

The movie does show something real but what does it show? The EM picked up turns out to be the frequency used by USB devices. Looks like a typical mistake someone makes when they aren't sure what they are doing. Leir goes off and decides to call the emissions scalar waves which are just another way fringies pretend some legitimacy to their fiction.

He finds that a piece of grit has rare earth elements in it. It appears to be a piece of melted electronics. So what?

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

Of course there would be a discussion if there evidence. But right now there is none.

That does not seem to stop you from some adamant proclamations

I take it this is just belief and not having anything really to verify any of this.

Hi Sir..

There is Evidence Out there, but its up to you to decide for yourself, You seem to have already made Up Your Mind.. Its the Left brain that stops this information getting through, because of INDOCTRINATION... By the System and By the Frequency Emitted through Our Atmosphere, oh and the Aliens..

Yes, it will Not stop me Ever, Because I know, "not Believe", that this is Truth.. I have Dealt with such things Directly..

This is where, your verifiable proofs are Necessary for you.. Yes?

And thats Ok..

Tangible Facts, will Never be   "Officially "Excepted, because that is the Agenda.. Keeping us Locked into the Matrix of Illusion, by Misinformation and Confusion of the Mind..

The Heart is Where the Truth Exists... And In Nature..

I Wish You well in Your Seeking of Truth..

Peace to You and Yours..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

There is Evidence Out there

From an analytical point of view, you are correct. But everyone who claim to have evidence for a yes or no is a weirdo because no one ever had access to the whole system, which would be mandatory for a judgement of evidence or absence, of whatever, in the system.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, toast said:

From an analytical point of view, you are correct. But everyone who claim to have evidence for a yes or no is a weirdo because no one ever had access to the whole system, which would be mandatory for a judgement of evidence or absence, of whatever, in the system.

Hi Sir..

Yes, this is true, but for every "wierdo" as you put it, there will be 3 that are telling the Truth..

Why is it only "wierdos" are highlighted..?

Is this Part of, Confusion and Misinformation..?

Mo..xx

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Hi Sir..

There is Evidence Out there, but its up to you to decide for yourself, You seem to have already made Up Your Mind.. Its the Left brain that stops this information getting through, because of INDOCTRINATION... By the System and By the Frequency Emitted through Our Atmosphere, oh and the Aliens..

Yes, it will Not stop me Ever, Because I know, "not Believe", that this is Truth.. I have Dealt with such things Directly..

This is where, your verifiable proofs are Necessary for you.. Yes?

And thats Ok..

Tangible Facts, will Never be   "Officially "Excepted, because that is the Agenda.. Keeping us Locked into the Matrix of Illusion, by Misinformation and Confusion of the Mind..

The Heart is Where the Truth Exists... And In Nature..

I Wish You well in Your Seeking of Truth..

Peace to You and Yours..

Mo..xx

You seem intent on not providing evidence.

You seem to have made up your mind without any evidence at all. I have looked for evidence and there simply is none. Your claim of indoctrination certainly applies strongly to you.

You don't know. You simply believe for no apparent reason.  No matter how much useless word salad you spew the simple fact is that you have provided zero evidence.

I prefer evidence.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

You seem intent on not providing evidence.

You seem to have made up your mind without any evidence at all. I have looked for evidence and there simply is none. Your claim of indoctrination certainly applies strongly to you.

You don't know. You simply believe for no apparent reason.  No matter how much useless word salad you spew the simple fact is that you have provided zero evidence.

I prefer evidence.

No your wrong..

I'm not Intent on Not Providing Evidence, its Just I Dont Need It.. You Do..

And thats the Truth..

It is Out there, but you dismiss because it doesn't fit into Your Structured way of  Thinking..

And Hey, thats Sweet As

Each to their Own...

I Know what I Know, and Vice Versa.. 

And I Know, for a Reason, its No Belief.. You keep saying that.. Its hard for you..right... to think this is True, because You want a Picture of Aliens at a Party, having a Few Beers with their Mates etc etc.. maybe taking the space ship out for a cruise...hahaha..  

Well Good Luck To You..

You Dont Want Proof, You Want To Deny..  All The Way ..!!

So...

You Keep it Up Dude, Amazing Job Your Doing..!!!

Mo..xx

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MauriOra said:

There is Evidence Out there, but its up to you to decide for yourself, You seem to have already made Up Your Mind

Yep, & that's what he has done going by the evidence put forward so far in the past 80+ years...

You say you know for a fact because= 'you have Dealt with such things Directly'

therefore I can only ask: 'why are you here typing in this place'?

An analogy:

it's like an expert, master in CGI & the software used watching youtube training videos- what would he/she get from it?

Just wondering

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Trelane said:

*snacking on popcorn* The comments in this thread are truly fascinating and entertaining.

This thread is nothing compared to some of the others on here! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

Yep, & that's what he has done going by the evidence put forward so far in the past 80+ years...

You say you know for a fact because= 'you have Dealt with such things Directly'

therefore I can only ask: 'why are you here typing in this place'?

Just wondering

Hi Sir..

Yup, and I Wish Him well on His Journey..

Why Did I write here..?   Well Answering to Another Poster, Of Course, Why else...

I know what this Person posted to be True.. .  Due to My Experience..

Sharing of Information..

Peace to you and yours..

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MauriOra said:

Hi Sir..

Excuse you!

Im the “Sir” here, he’s just a pleb :P

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Excuse you!

Im the “Sir” here, he’s just a pleb :P

LOOOLL.....:P..!!!

In that case...

Excuuusssee Me.. A Pleb...oooh ouchy..!!! hahaha..!!

Sir Wearer of Hats .. I Stand Corrected ."SIR "...

Please Accept this an Official Apology..   .:lol:

hahahahaha..!! Hope you are well..

Peace to You and Yours " SIR"..

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Yes, this is true, but for every "wierdo" as you put it, there will be 3 that are telling the Truth..

You twisted the weirdo/non-weirdo ratio.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, toast said:

You twisted the weirdo/non-weirdo ratio.

Hi Sir.

By twisting you mean what.? 

I dont get it. Is there a "Actual" wierdo/non wierdo ratio.. 4 real.?

If thats true, thats fascinating..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MauriOra said:

No your wrong..

I'm not Intent on Not Providing Evidence, its Just I Dont Need It.. You Do..

And thats the Truth..

It is Out there, but you dismiss because it doesn't fit into Your Structured way of  Thinking..

And Hey, thats Sweet As

Each to their Own...

I Know what I Know, and Vice Versa.. 

And I Know, for a Reason, its No Belief.. You keep saying that.. Its hard for you..right... to think this is True, because You want a Picture of Aliens at a Party, having a Few Beers with their Mates etc etc.. maybe taking the space ship out for a cruise...hahaha..  

Well Good Luck To You..

You Dont Want Proof, You Want To Deny..  All The Way ..!!

So...

You Keep it Up Dude, Amazing Job Your Doing..!!!

Mo..xx

I see that you have zero idea of how skeptics work or how an pen mind operates so let's get that out of the way.

You say that you don't need evidence but I do. That is correct. Someone that accepts an idea without evidence is relying on belief. They accept or guess as to how the world works. They are often wrong. Humans are bad about guessing. Science has shown that many of the guesses people make are wrong. Flat earthers are a good example of people relying on belief and their guesses based on their experiences. Even simple experiments would show them they are wrong. People believe in homeopathic medicines yet experiments show that they do not work. The accept the story of how things are supposed to work without question. There are many examples of people using belief when there is evidence to counter their beliefs.

An open mind is one that examines a situation and makes a decision. A close mind discards ideas without examining a situation. I use the open minded approach. Your belief that I "dismiss because it doesn't fit into Your Structured way of  Thinking" is wrong. It is your belief which the evidence shows is wrong. You suggest that "I'm not Intent on Not Providing Evidence, its Just I Dont Need It" That is a close minded approach. It makes a decision based on belief rather than an examination of the situation.

The suggestion that "You want a Picture of Aliens at a Party, having a Few Beers with their Mates etc etc.. maybe taking the space ship out for a cruise...hahaha.. " is a funny statement and if we take the humorous side out of it leads to what I am looking for. I am looking for anything to show that there are aliens here. That doesn't exist at least not yet. The evidence so far seems to be of two types. There is the vague suggestion from dim distant lights in the sky to hoaxes. The hoaxes are now a part of the lore of UFOs.

Let me provide an example of a hoax that is believed by the close minded. The Belgium UFO stories. There was one photo and it shows a triangular craft. Trouble is that it is a fake. The hoaxer got a good laugh I think because those that simply believe got suckered in. They took the bait, the line and the sinker. Even after the photo was revealed as a fake it still draws in those that believe without evidence. They want this to be true. It was not.

The fake UFO world continues to exaggerate its fiction with accounts of all sorts of alien types. The wide range of types sounds like a kid's TV show such as Pokemon. Then for the adults we have the typical Illuminati like stories of government infiltration and stories about there being a government beyond the governments. There are all sorts of stories how to make that happen.

All of this fiction is transformed to a false idea of reality in the minds of many believers. There seems to be an inability to separate reality from fiction.

I am interested in having an idea of what is real and what is not. Evidence is needed to accomplish that.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

I see that you have zero idea of how skeptics work or how an pen mind operates so let's get that out of the way.

You say that you don't need evidence but I do. That is correct. Someone that accepts an idea without evidence is relying on belief. They accept or guess as to how the world works. They are often wrong. Humans are bad about guessing. Science has shown that many of the guesses people make are wrong. Flat earthers are a good example of people relying on belief and their guesses based on their experiences. Even simple experiments would show them they are wrong. People believe in homeopathic medicines yet experiments show that they do not work. The accept the story of how things are supposed to work without question. There are many examples of people using belief when there is evidence to counter their beliefs.

An open mind is one that examines a situation and makes a decision. A close mind discards ideas without examining a situation. I use the open minded approach. Your belief that I "dismiss because it doesn't fit into Your Structured way of  Thinking" is wrong. It is your belief which the evidence shows is wrong. You suggest that "I'm not Intent on Not Providing Evidence, its Just I Dont Need It" That is a close minded approach. It makes a decision based on belief rather than an examination of the situation.

The suggestion that "You want a Picture of Aliens at a Party, having a Few Beers with their Mates etc etc.. maybe taking the space ship out for a cruise...hahaha.. " is a funny statement and if we take the humorous side out of it leads to what I am looking for. I am looking for anything to show that there are aliens here. That doesn't exist at least not yet. The evidence so far seems to be of two types. There is the vague suggestion from dim distant lights in the sky to hoaxes. The hoaxes are now a part of the lore of UFOs.

Let me provide an example of a hoax that is believed by the close minded. The Belgium UFO stories. There was one photo and it shows a triangular craft. Trouble is that it is a fake. The hoaxer got a good laugh I think because those that simply believe got suckered in. They took the bait, the line and the sinker. Even after the photo was revealed as a fake it still draws in those that believe without evidence. They want this to be true. It was not.

The fake UFO world continues to exaggerate its fiction with accounts of all sorts of alien types. The wide range of types sounds like a kid's TV show such as Pokemon. Then for the adults we have the typical Illuminati like stories of government infiltration and stories about there being a government beyond the governments. There are all sorts of stories how to make that happen.

All of this fiction is transformed to a false idea of reality in the minds of many believers. There seems to be an inability to separate reality from fiction.

I am interested in having an idea of what is real and what is not. Evidence is needed to accomplish that.

Atamarie Sir..

Thankyou I do see your point, and yip some people have been duped, but that goes both ways also.

My Mind is very open, and I dont have a belief , I have a Knowing.. They (Aliens) Exist and always have.. Let's take the word Alien, A Lien, which is actually a Loan on Men's Backs(Foreigners) , so that word is Systematically Brainwashed into Our Minds to mean something else...mmm... Why.?...  

You are right, I Dont Need Evidence, it is not something, that I Need, because like I said before, I Know Directly.. And As you've said, You Do Need It to make a Decision .. I'm curious.. Have you ever pondered, that maybe it is Possible,, I mean, you have researched for a long time, in all that time did you ever think maybe..? Or was it just not enough in it to give you the Maybe feeling.

There will be Genuine people that have Seen these Entity's, but they get ridiculed, because the Skeptics also have an inability to See, where they are coming from, Due to No Solid Proof.. Some of these people have been Tormented and Abused by these Entity's, and What a Sad and Frightening life that is, when their Human Kin, won't help them, giving these Entity's, Power to keep duin these Despicable Acts.. 

My Desire, is that One Day the Truth will be Known, and Skeptics and Nonbelievers will see, that , it was True all Along..

It is not my job to prove to you, because that is what you need, not me.. I see both sides..But I do wish you well in your research, and if you dont find what you need, then.. For you that may mean you were Right all along.. And thats your right..

The Government, are Shady.. My Government is, and Since they are All in cahoots with Each Other, then... They are all Shady...

There are Many Beings of Many Factions that Exist..Some are Good and Some are Not.. The Ones that are not, are Dangerous to Humanity, I know, I know, no Evidence, to prove it, and hey , thats Sweet As with Me, I will always Do my Bit, to Protect my Area, from these crappy Entities..The Real Foreigners.. This isn't their Planet, its Ours and they Need to Get..!!!!

Mo..xx

• Like 2

On 30/01/2018 at 0:37 AM, papageorge1 said:

No, I think that thinking is too inside OUR knowledge box.

No. Yes inside the rational box. You can't make a hybrid between a fungus and a human. Humans and any theoretical creature from another planet with be further apart genetically than humans and fungi. In fact there could be no biological common ground whatsoever, it would be more like making a quartz-mountain lion hybrid or a seawater-giant sequoia hybrid, simply unreasonable.

Unless, of course, the aliens are not alien but rather something closer to us like humans from the future or a lost offshoot of ape evolution that reached the stars way before we came along... you csn always think of crazier scenarios!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, aearluin said:

No. Yes inside the rational box. You can't make a hybrid between a fungus and a human. Humans and any theoretical creature from another planet with be further apart genetically than humans and fungi. In fact there could be no biological common ground whatsoever, it would be more like making a quartz-mountain lion hybrid or a seawater-giant sequoia hybrid, simply unreasonable.

No, I wasn't thinking of a human and fungus, God forbid, but we really don't know what is going on, so outside  the box thinking needs be considered. We just don't know the size of the box of possibilities..

6 minutes ago, aearluin said:

Unless, of course, the aliens are not alien but rather something closer to us like humans from the future or a lost offshoot of ape evolution that reached the stars way before we came along... you csn always think of crazier scenarios!

One scenario I take seriously is that DNA is universal and not something formed from chance on earth.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2018 at 4:14 AM, Rlyeh said:

Are you then a story teller? You continue to speak of open minds when yours isn't. Continue to hand wave because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Rather than trying to provoke me, why not study the information? If you cannot accept it, that's fine with me. The information is there for everyone to decide for themselves.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2018 at 5:19 AM, Hre2breal said:

Our creator wants us to love thyself he encourages us to love ones self Daniel, for it is only then that one can truly love others...The very same weaknesses you speak of can also be the greatest strengths of all, Be afraid, Be not afraid, Be the best you can be...Above all else true, because the truth will set you free...Mauri is one of the most honest people on UM Daniel, I believe you should take your time to get to know the real truth of people here an maybe offer advice once you have...You have great knowledge I myself like your input its a new spin on an old issue an refreshing to see...ALIENS ARE REAL you know it I know it so lets learn from each other an grow...

Please do not put words in my mouth. The only thing I gave to Mauriora, whom I respect, and which was offered to her as a friend, was to be careful not to let our egos become a stumbling block, and I only mentioned that because she called me powerful, and I wanted to clarify that anything I had, power, knowledge or anything else, was given to me by our Creator, who deserved all the credit-- not me.

The ego, putting ourselves first, can never be a “great strength,” but I leave it to you to accept that, or not. Great knowledge is not important to me, being loving and bowing to our Creator, giving proper gratitude and devotion to our Creator, is important to me, which means being kind and unselfish as best as I can. I am still improving myself in that regard. I believe in what Mauriora says about herself, and I understand her “knowing.”

May peace be with you all.

Edited by Daniel108
Improved wording.
  • Like 1

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked