Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skin-walkers

Avia

Hello, I am just starting  my research  on Skin-Walkers and would love some other people's  stories and theory's on the subject of Skin-Walkers  

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Piney

• DieChecker

• XenoFish

• Avia

5 hours ago, Avia said:

Hello, I am just starting  my research  on Skin-Walkers and would love some other people's  stories and theory's on the subject of Skin-Walkers  

A skinwalker is a person with a cromosonal disorder sometimes trained to act like his specific animal by a Wisdom Keeper (i.e. medicine man) or on his own. He uses the power of suggestion, acrobatics and is a good contortionist and mimic. He would use his skill to con people or teach children depending upon his personal bent and teaching. Case closed 

I know most of the stuff you'll find on the internet is simply creepy pasta stories. And the pics are Worse!!!

• 2 months later...

Eeek, skinwalkers freeeeeak me out. There’s a channel on YouTube that addresses what skin walkers are! Hayley Reese I think her name is, she makes pretty good videos on these subjects:)