Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Experience

ravenstrike

My first experience happened about 2 years ago when i was 12. I was in bed about to go to sleep when all of sudden a transperent figure of a girl in my class walked inside. I said "Megan?" she walked up to me and sat down on my face. Suprising me i couldnt seem to breath as if someone was really sitting on my face. I remember passing out due to lack of oxygen and i woke the next morning thinking What The ****?

The next morning when i went to school i learned she died in a car crash.

Edited by ravenstrike

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim_PM_Gerrity

• ravenstrike

• MK ULTRA

• ROGER

That's quite an unusual first experience, Ravenstrike. I am sorry to hear her passing in such a way. You say you couldn't breathe as she sat on you? Did you feel her sitting on you physically? Or just the inability to breathe?

Really? I have little experience with actual physical contact with spirits. Conversations, I could shed some light on. Aiding in "unfinished business", I have some stories to tell. Even possession, I could talk about, but actual contact, physical contact, with a spirit, without the spirit inhabiting me? I'm sorry, but I can't say I've had such an experience.

first im really sry to hear about that...

but thats weird did she hate you? why would she sit on you i find that really really weird

It's an odd coincidence to be sure, but it could have been a dream. Synchronicity works that way sometimes...Also I'd like to add that that was the best thread byline ever!

grin2.gif I know it caught my attention. blush.gif

OMGsh... didn't know what to expect when I clicked to read this post.... blink.gif

Time to get my head out of the gutter... blush.gif

I must admit, I didn't think of it that way when I first posted...

...in any case, synchronicity doesn't sound too farfetched in this case. You might have dreamt the whole experience...

That's very odd. It's not often that you come across an experience with actual physical contact. If it wasn't a dream (which it very well could have been) then I can't even begin to imagine how scared you were.

I think you were dreaming. In a dream once I was not able to breathe and it felt very real, and you probably experienced the same strange thing. It is known that usually people can sense when someone has died -- were you close to Megan or knew her more than just a classmate? Was it a full apparation or just a partial, well, just a butt. laugh.gif

after reading the title and reading the actual post I am very, very disappointed.

OMGsh... didn't know what to expect when I clicked to read this post.... blink.gif

Time to get my head out of the gutter... blush.gif

448112[/snapback]

Hahahaha exactly the same here, made me grin. grin2.gif