Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GOP Train Crash

Sooth Sayer

1 hour ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Really?? Really?? One guy you don't like wins the presidential election and all of a sudden you equate him with a dictator?? :unsure:

Jump off the deep end much??:lol:

I must have missed the news brief... which portion of the media did Trump shut down?  Oh, wait, it's obvious if only you read between the lines and look into the future.  :P

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Well, at least this tripe of a thread got moved to the relevant forum.

All I did was post a true story on a real event and asked a relevant question and then.......it went off the rails. 

53 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

All I did was post a true story on a real event and asked a relevant question and then.......it went off the rails. 

No. You pretty much blamed the DNC in the first post.

This thread never had any 'rails' to begin with.

Now I'm sensing someone posting an Infowars...or maybe a Breitbart link.

...Actually this is right up Gateway Pundit or Veterans Today alley.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

No. You pretty much blamed the DNC in the first post.

This thread never had any 'rails' to begin with.

Now I'm sensing someone posting an Infowars...or maybe a Breitbart link.

...Actually this is right up Gateway Pundit or Veterans Today alley.

That piqued my interest LG as I'm a veteran myself. I had never heard of them until tonight. 

The first story I saw was "Trump liar and thief".

I'm not sure what you mean.

• Like 1

I figured I'd see some horrible conspiracy theory about this here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

It never even occurred to me to imagine such a thing.  It was obviously a tragic accident but some folks are asking questions about why the train would have been moved prior to an investigation.  Had it been a terror set-up, the train could have been attacked during the confusion and many congresspeople killed or even taken hostage.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Since the word conspiracy was thrown in (as if that debunks any legit concerns). For those that willingly eat up CNN's conspiracy mongering but laugh at others. Go read up on operation mockingbird. Then check out the released documents from the CIA. 

exactly --- and of course to dumb down the Internet, manage perception and try to control the narrative will be
a number one priority regarding ALL areas of on line interaction.. who's being clawed and who's a claw is always
the question - it's a sad state of affairs but what can you do... someone like George Soros could employ countless
people to do his bidding... :huh:

Jeeeezus in regards to Twitter they are even sticking with the Bird Theme... :rolleyes:

Those getting sniffy and superior at the mere suggestion of a conspiracy could do well to think about the Aristotle saying --

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

:geek:

9 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Charming:

Liberal author Jonathan Tasini celebrates fatal GOP train accident: ‘God is working hard today’

Link

From the linked article...

.... After being criticized for the insensitive tweet, Tasini

deleted it and claimed it “was poked out in midst of convo w 2 colleagues on the deep racism/hypocrisy/criminality promoted by GOP ...

What a twisted person. He posts a nasty, sick tweet that gloats over the possible injury or death of Republicans, and then tries to cover it up by launching an attack on the aforementioned Republicans. He is essentialy saying ".. meh.. they deserved it because they where Republicans".

Does this person have any sort of following among the US "Left" ?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

because politicians are never murdered....?

anyway at least this as a nice fresh only hours old baby conspiracy... that will probably fade out quite quickly -
unless any solid  suspicious evidence comes to light..

unlike the Kennedy Assassination - a Monster of a Conspiracy, the Daddy of them all and still going strong
after 55 years..

Oh, I thought this was a metaphor, but it seems to be an actual one. This kind of thing is extremely common seeing there are so many crossings protected just by flashing lights and flimsy barriers in the US, I think it's probably more likely to be an accident than that a garbage truck was deliberately driven across the tracks in front of it by agents of the Democratic party. :unsure: 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Yup. No such thing as suicide killers. Like not during WWII or any of the suicide bombers we've seen over the last 3 decades.

Nope. None. Natta. Zilch. 

So now we have kamikaze Democrat jihadists? :unsure: 

I expect Putin arranged it all - then flooded Facebook and Twitter with Conspiracy theories - 
to try and make the Democrats look bad and loose the 2020 election - 

o.......m.......G 

how fiendish can you get

:whistle:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Really?? Really?? One guy you don't like wins the presidential election and all of a sudden you equate him with a dictator?? :unsure:

No. I equated your rooting for media outlets to be punished for reporting news that Trump and his supporters don't like with rooting for a dictatorship. Cuz that's what you're doing , whether you can see it or not. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Seriously? You're actively rooting for a dictatorship, bravo. 

I get that you don't like them but a free press is vital for a free nation. Hell if you cant honor that basic American tenet at least keep in mind that one day Trump will be out of office and anything that happens while he is in office is basically fair game for the next guy to do. Do you want someone shutting down foxnews because they don't like what they report? 

Whats going on at MSM is not vital to the country. In fact they are not even allowed to do or say anything that isn't anti Trump cause their social media followers would rip them to shreds. There are already several examples where these people have had to apologize for saying one positive thing about him. They are now completely worthless. No even worse, they are dangerous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

I expect Putin arranged it all - then flooded Facebook and Twitter with Conspiracy theories - 
to try and make the Democrats look bad and loose the 2020 election - 

o.......m.......G 

how fiendish can you get

:whistle:

Drops mic lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Whats going on at MSM is not vital to the country. In fact they are not even allowed to do or say anything that isn't anti Trump cause their social media followers would rip them to shreds. There are already several examples where these people have had to apologize for saying one positive thing about him. They are now completely worthless. No even worse, they are dangerous.

Considering that Foxnews has become state approved media the MSM is undeniably vital to this country, just like foxnews was when MSNBC was state approved media, even if you don't agree with them you have to acknowledge the basic fact that government approved media being the only media would only be bad for this nation. 

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Considering that Foxnews has become state approved media the MSM is undeniably vital to this country, just like foxnews was when MSNBC was state approved media, even if you don't agree with them you have to acknowledge the basic fact that government approved media being the only media would only be bad for this nation. 

I don't have much if anything to do with FOX.

Im not saying there is anything that should be done about it. Just saying MSM is harming this country because the people that watch follow blindly. MSM has written the script, and have generated so much hate that now even MSM cant change it. Then again I doubt they want to. Soros cash doesn't come free.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

That piqued my interest LG as I'm a veteran myself. I had never heard of them until tonight. 

The first story I saw was "Trump liar and thief".

I'm not sure what you mean.

Veterans Today is just a vehicle to push conspiracy theories. It has little to do with veterans.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 1:34 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

So now we have kamikaze Democrat jihadists? :unsure: 

I'd totally be down with being called that.

I'm just impressed that many Republicans took public transport somewhere.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2