Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dinosaur tracks found outside NASA Goddard

UM-Bot

26 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Do all the tracks match up to the era the dinosaurs should have all existed together?

Yes they do. The tracks represent the typical Early Cretaceous fauna in North America.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

Yes they do. The tracks represent the typical Early Cretaceous fauna in North America.

Thanks.

The first place I saw dinosaur tracks was in a shallow stream near Tarpley, a small town in the Texas Hill Country.   They were estimated to be 70 million + years old.   On our property in Utopia, Texas, which is near Tarpley, there were sea shell fossils estimated at 75 million to 250 million years old.   An impression of a fish was found on a small boulder as well.

• Like 2

Very cool and great find!.  Again this shows how hot the Earth was before the ice age.  If the ice age hadn't occurred we may not be here today.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2018 at 3:41 PM, Carnoferox said:

The red shales here in New Jersey were and are continually being mined out as landscaping stones and pavers so think of what was lost. 

• Like 1

Outstanding discovery. that many species wandering over the same piece of land that was so well preserved. I get all misty-eyed thinking about it.

• Like 1

If the tracks were fresh I see a new movie in the making...