Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomena Origins - Time Travel

Inversion5

It speaks for itself:

The equation for dummies ;): "Lock-eyes" with the universe, prime yourself, create the singularity and travel.

What can change? Example: Let us say you lock eyes in 1750 and you create the singularity (not necessarily a cosmic black hole) in 1755, then travel to 1600, you must not change anything from 1600 to 1750 because one little change might change the "locking-eyes" event, therefore not traveling in the first place. Also, if you change something in-between 1750 to 1755, it might change the singularity event. What you can change is after 1755. 

Now, would you like to time travel? If so, there needs to be 100% restrictions. However, you may not like the travel because it does not feel good (to say the least), well, at least at the moment. Now just imagine traveling 3,000 times, because you have to save lives (like a soldier does, per say). Observe 0:00 - 0:34, and empathize with what Yellowjacket is going through (dismiss his character though) and then tell me if you want to time travel:

So if you change one thing, you will cause a ripple that you may not like. But if you don't, great. Lucky duck. So what are the implications to human sanity if this goes mainstream/public? Because we/humans are extremely sensitive to environmental factors, it can cause "mental fracturing", unless we understand before one goes insane (not good for those with violent tendencies and the people around them - which I'm sure the time traveler is scared of).

Let us say that the time traveler goes back in time 10 times, then 10 different timelines were created, however, if the results end up being the same, the 10 timelines turn into one (aka, you would never of known the timeline changed 10 times). So if you are conscious/alive, reading this message, then you must be in the timeline that is singular, because how would you even ever know, unless you were a participant in the time travel experiments. However, you can only see 2 different timelines; the last one changed and the new one that came to existence (unless you have gone to the 5th dimension - let's forget about that :blink::lol:) . A more grounded perspective, if you get into a car crash, and wake up in the hospital, you will never know how you got there (usually), you will have to trust what makes sense. A more tragic perspective, if you were walking down the street, and someone shoots you in the back of the head with a silencer and kills you, you would never know you died. Should someone snipe the killer before it kills you, but you do not hear the killer fall and all evidence "disappears", and you keep walking without looking back, then how do you even know you were saved? You wont. Another example are your memories. Let us say you are 50 years old and you tell me your life, you will only be able to extract 2 hours worth, if even - you can not remember everyday of every minute. So your are kind of like a time traveler too. Another perspective example is space travel and the change of time. If you go further from the earth, time accelerates for the space travelers, let's say one day goes by for earthlings but 7 days have gone by for the astronauts (so technically they are also time travelers) - the Pale Blue Dot anyone - looks small but it really is big, per perspective. But instead of going outwards and one goes inwards... It's also simple as simulations within simulations, or you going about your daily lives being driven by the forces of policy from government, you just go with the flow.  So do you fell helpless yet? No control? No need to freak out, it's just nature.

So what is proof positive? Honestly, if you look back at my previous comments on other topics, you can never know for certain, UNLESS you were part of the experiments. So the truth, for the average Joe, is that you must take a leap of faith. So if scientists come on t.v. tomorrow and states there is a time traveler, and present "evidence", you will either believe it with no issue (or may go insane with a great chance of recovery) or you will dismiss it. So if you want proof positive, be like Yellowjacket and travel, I dare you! :lol:

<Fin>

Edited by Inversion5

1 hour ago, Inversion5 said:

...<Fin>

In my honest opinion, the 3rd dimension is the best, or can be the best, it just needs help from the other dimension(s). Has anyone ever heard of heaven on earth? ;):lol:

I'm sure you'll get the big picture:

;) - and oh, I do not drink, so replace the beer with some lemonade B)

<2nd Fin>

Edited by Inversion5

• 3 weeks later...

I am relaying this message for The Time Traveler. And states the following as a preface to the video way below:

I was convicted/guilty through public opinion through all media outlets for years, which ended up corrupting the justice system, before I could even state my case. Soon after, you all, through the state, executed me. What you all did not know and what I did not know at the time either, was that I had an identical twin and a murderous father whom I never met. But what I DID know was I did NOT commit a crime, less alone murder. Millions of people's words (hot air) against one man's true knowledge (of never being at one crime scene) was apparently enough to convict me guilty in every which way. The circumstances was perfect for you all, wasn't it! You made a case against me, called me crazy, and executed me like I was an unaware monster. I have seen the millions of blood thirsty faces that wanted me dead, as they continued to spread rumors and yell at their t.v.'s and into their computer screens. And for the ones that knew I was completely innocent, enjoyed seeing me persecuted through their hard work of setting me up. My close family and I were murdered for our home worth hundreds of thousands of dollars the first time around (the home was purchased using inheritance money). Then I was murdered for many other reasons after that. One situation, I was found not guilty, went to go live at my home (I could not move anywhere else) and a super many of you came to take justice into your own hands and murdered me in so many ways. In another situation, I had an uncle who was a cocaine growing and transporting criminal who ordered his friend to murder me. My uncle lured me into the "lions den" where I was eventually murdered. He did it to convince the other home owners to sell our home (cause I would never agree) and convinced them to "invest" in his "garbage". I prefer not to tell you what specifically happened to me in that situation. Another situation, I worked at a location where they hired nothing but criminals entering the workplace in some sort of release program - I was the only non-criminal. These criminals saw, what they assumed, was an innocent looking helpless ignorant young kid to take advantage of. They followed me and committed atrocities around me. Not only that, I had a doppelganger, who was their leader, who also followed me (he bumped into my family a few times and the many that were not super close to me believed him to be me - I was not aware of such fact until it was too late) and also pretended to be me everywhere he went and committed murders in my name. No fingerprints, no blood, just a face and my name... I made the wrongs right for me but my murderers all ended up in one dimension with me, all at the same time. I needed a better plan, so I threw myself well into the past to get your attention way in advance. Then I reached out for help at the highest levels in government.

If I told you how many times I was murdered, it would only frighten you (if one time is not enough). Now if I told you how many times you all murdered yourselves... by not healing society... It is interesting to peek into other dimensions/worlds in which evil still comes for me and all of you, (perhaps Karma for you all, but most likely your uneducated stupidity - stupid people usually do not know they are stupid, and how would they know if they do not keep learning?) and you had to go and invent General Artificial Intelligence (GAI); creating killing machines and genetically engineering monsters, as if It was not hard for me already. You all keep delaying, but never solve. Get with the program and try just that <          > much harder, because I have, and you are all welcome for the time being.

Everyone needs to stop making GAI. Let us just have fun with task specific artificial intelligence. No need to go all crazy, because GAI will not fix your brain. We, humans, have this fault, it is called inherent impulsive evil (just check your history books). AND WE are making an intelligence from that!? If there is a scale of Good and Evil, most of you fit in the middle. Luckily for you all, I fit strongly at Good, if not off the charts. If you were murdered by millions of people, what would be your initial impulse/reflex? Exactly. You would go bananas and probably destroy the world in a second (oppss, not your fault is it "Good and Evil human"? - when most of you get hit with a rubber hammer on your knee cap, you kick, but I went decisive with all my love because I have no choice but to be who I am). Time Travel has a limit, in which I can not change what created the knowledge to travel in the first place; a hefty price like no other that will hurt for an eternity. I hope the ones I truly want to save the most will come back, but by my calculations, it is waiting on humanity as a whole. I have hope, and I believe it not to be foolish. The following string of clips, from multiple movies, is all true events. The future is where fiction and non-fiction become indistinguishable. If you do not want to die, learn the lessons, or let me keep doing your dirty work for you. Changing tones... Ray should not cross her legs, but lay down instead, and must have zero fear and vow to never kill, or touch a weapon (more so to get your mentality that "you will not wield the weapon of man, but only that of God/the Universe) - good luck, but I do recommend weapons for everyone, because not everyone can be like me. Also, make sure you do not have criminals stalking you, because they love to paint the innocent to take advantage - I guess it is justice in their eyes for making them born to a messed up environment. My crime EVER was smiling (just to look like nothing phased me, to show strength to my family), caring and looking cute. You all messed with the wrong person. Oh, and I used the Large Hadron Collidor without asking. Sorry! It was just easier for me and I could not resist. It's like stick shift versus automatic.

Rated R (I tried my best with the 3 days I had to get this out)

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v134661159wdS4qcxe

(Tip: Keep things in context, and try not to be subjective in what I have told you - because I know your default is most likely inherent impulsive evil that you will project on me, because how can somebody be THAT good... right? Apparently "the Universe" does.)

<3rd Fin>

Edited by Inversion5

On 2/2/2018 at 6:13 AM, Inversion5 said:

It speaks for itself:

If it speaks for itself, it doesn't really need the additional several thousand words of your logorrhea now, does it?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

If it speaks for itself, it doesn't really need the additional several thousand words of your logorrhea now, does it?

--Jaylemurph

Maybe not. I thought someone (even if it's one person) might take something from it. I do not see how it would hurt to know a bit about history. I only see that it would help someone (again, even if it is one person). Should I keep on talking more to answer your question? I can go all day, obviously :lol:

Edited by Inversion5

7 minutes ago, Inversion5 said:

Maybe not. I thought someone (even if it's one person) might take something from it. I do not see how it would hurt to know a bit about history. I only see that it would help someone (again, even if it is one person). Should I keep on talking more to answer your question? I can go all day, obviously :lol:

Clearly.

But there's quit a bit of difference between talking and saying something.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Clearly.

But there's quit a bit of difference between talking and saying something.

--Jaylemurph

And there is a difference between quit and quite. What is your point? What do you want from me that I can correct? You want me to delete my post? Also, I have to go, so I wont be able to see your next comment. Have fun!

Edited by Inversion5

5 hours ago, Inversion5 said:

...Then I reached out for help at the highest levels in government...

Time traveler meant: I borrowed some information without asking from many governments. Sorry!

Oh, and now we are dealing with North Korea again... It is easy, stop this North Korean guy and their backing. What is the world waiting for? North Korea has less economy than the state of Georgia, USA. Would anyone even give the state of Georgia actual nukes and rockets? HELL NO! Actually, I think their economy is smaller than the biggest city in Georgia... I forget. Tic toc... too bad you guys are about to murder yourselves again. It is always super sad to see and dumb as hell to fix - as it takes time for me and I have to suffer a super lot and sometimes I miss something because I could not find all the information I needed, no thanks to everyone (it's fing hard) <_< North Korea's backing says we can not attack North Korea or it would be all out war, yet, they are feeding them everything they need to destroy us/USA. And North Korea has been threatening us/USA for years. Did we ever say we were going to nuke North Korea? Of course not.  We said "Fire and Fury" (I assume that means little cool drone strikes here and there) "the world has never seen before" (because nobody ever HAS seen this particular arrangement of possible drone attacks) but we never said nuke, unlike North Korea. Trump took this thing by the horns and is showing everyone in America that they need to make some tough choices NOW and make all of our voices in this country as one (minus me - because I am on "Venus" watching with amazement). This should be THE ONLY thing we are talking about, because I see tragedy looming very near... again. I stopped Kim's butt last year, but he is settling from his fear of seeing my face in his face (let's not mention his two generals with those fingers that were about to turn those switches - oppss, I just did). He probably thinks he is fighting a demon :lol: So now he is doubling down. I would go in there and kill his entire personnel, but I'm sure that would be too excessive. Kim needs to cough up his ruthless personnel and political cheerleaders, or for him and his entire family to go to a psychologist for some therapy - they probably will think it is "evil" brainwashing. I expect 300 million voices as one/on the same side on this North Korean issue.

All you need to say are these following words to everyone you know: "North Korea says they want to murder our/your children." Would you rather bow down to what North Korea thinks is justice and freedom of individuality OR that of the USA? Honestly, are they still butt hurt over the North Korean-South Korean war thing back in the day?! These guys are stuck in the past. Some one get in a B2 Bomber and drop nothing but smoke bombs filled with the happiest marijuana smoke you can find. This Kim guy and his family are drowned in their own Georgia-grade riches, like some top Kings and Queens of the world or something. So pathetic, cheesy and I even feel embarrassed for them. And his friends are encouraging him to chuck nukes at us like some kid throwing a temper tantrum. This dimension feels like great things will happen, I can almost taste it and see it collapsing all other dimensions into one nice one. Do not prove me wrong.

Edited by Inversion5

6 hours ago, Inversion5 said:

But what I DID know was I did NOT commit a crime, less alone murder. Millions of people's words (hot air) against one man's true knowledge (of never being at one crime scene) was apparently enough to convict me guilty in every which way.

how do i know this is the truth? this is nothing more than one person telling a story... or have i read it wrong?

On 2/24/2018 at 9:14 PM, Inversion5 said:

Time traveler meant: I borrowed some information without asking from many governments. Sorry!

Oh, and now we are dealing with North Korea again... It is easy, stop this North Korean guy and their backing. What is the world waiting for? North Korea has less economy than the state of Georgia, USA. Would anyone even give the state of Georgia actual nukes and rockets? HELL NO! Actually, I think their economy is smaller than the biggest city in Georgia... I forget. Tic toc... too bad you guys are about to murder yourselves again. It is always super sad to see and dumb as hell to fix - as it takes time for me and I have to suffer a super lot and sometimes I miss something because I could not find all the information I needed, no thanks to everyone (it's fing hard) <_< North Korea's backing says we can not attack North Korea or it would be all out war, yet, they are feeding them everything they need to destroy us/USA. And North Korea has been threatening us/USA for years. Did we ever say we were going to nuke North Korea? Of course not.  We said "Fire and Fury" (I assume that means little cool drone strikes here and there) "the world has never seen before" (because nobody ever HAS seen this particular arrangement of possible drone attacks) but we never said nuke, unlike North Korea. Trump took this thing by the horns and is showing everyone in America that they need to make some tough choices NOW and make all of our voices in this country as one (minus me - because I am on "Venus" watching with amazement). This should be THE ONLY thing we are talking about, because I see tragedy looming very near... again. I stopped Kim's butt last year, but he is settling from his fear of seeing my face in his face (let's not mention his two generals with those fingers that were about to turn those switches - oppss, I just did). He probably thinks he is fighting a demon :lol: So now he is doubling down. I would go in there and kill his entire personnel, but I'm sure that would be too excessive. Kim needs to cough up his ruthless personnel and political cheerleaders, or for him and his entire family to go to a psychologist for some therapy - they probably will think it is "evil" brainwashing. I expect 300 million voices as one/on the same side on this North Korean issue.

All you need to say are these following words to everyone you know: "North Korea says they want to murder our/your children." Would you rather bow down to what North Korea thinks is justice and freedom of individuality OR that of the USA? Honestly, are they still butt hurt over the North Korean-South Korean war thing back in the day?! These guys are stuck in the past. Some one get in a B2 Bomber and drop nothing but smoke bombs filled with the happiest marijuana smoke you can find. This Kim guy and his family are drowned in their own Georgia-grade riches, like some top Kings and Queens of the world or something. So pathetic, cheesy and I even feel embarrassed for them. And his friends are encouraging him to chuck nukes at us like some kid throwing a temper tantrum. This dimension feels like great things will happen, I can almost taste it and see it collapsing all other dimensions into one nice one. Do not prove me wrong.

Just for your info.... nobody actually reads long meaningless diatribes such as this.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 1:40 AM, Barkinghorse said:

Just for your info.... nobody actually reads long meaningless diatribes such as this.

I did not know you represented everybody... my apologies...

Edited by Inversion5

To everyone:

Time is relative to the individual observer. When the time traveler comes around to you next, you better hope you are not a disgrace, because you will be shown what it is like to not exist, and if you are ultimately a just person, "god" will bring you back, and if you are not just... goodbye. You can also turn yourself in to the police, which might save you from the experience of not existing. The weapon of choice is the striking of God, with confirmation of all the metadata the time traveler has collected on everyone. which includes your voice - if you were around a phone or microphone at any time. If no data is available, then non-technological methods will be implemented to initiate the strike.The time traveler estimates this task will be done in about 1 year and 9 months. So if it makes anyone feel better, dig deep inside and self reflect to find your wrongs and judge if that is enough to make you disappear. If so, say goodbye to the people you know just in case you do not come back. For those who are right in their ways of living, no worries.  

Edited by Inversion5

3 hours ago, Inversion5 said:

I did not know you represented everybody... my apologies...

If he doesn't represent everybody, he represents the vast majority of them in this matter.

Have you considered writing a blog instead? That way you can get whatever it is you think is important to get out and not deal with the realities of other people responding to you (like insisting you keep to one point and making that point concisely).

--Jaylemurph

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

If...

Jesus Krist! :lol: Why make a blog when this is just fine for me? I'm just having fun guy! Yes, I could of left it as "it speaks for itself." But why not go all the way into other crazy dimensions and possibilities of horror? Do you "believe" in the many worlds theory? Where YOU could actually be a murderer in another dimension, or all of them except this one? Or maybe you were murdered in all dimensions except this one. Maybe a molester in one? Maybe you are a saint in all of them. What if someone found a way to prove other dimensions/worlds? Would that horrify you that "you" could be something evil? Would you care about the other you?

To elaborate on your statement above of "whatever...you think is important": I think it is important to psychoanalyze yourself, not project onto others and be 100% certain in convicting people to death (in the justice system and in the streets - like self-defense versus murder) and to continue on helping solve the world's strife. I flip through channels and youtube videos, and I can not believe my eyes, because my life is good and others are living in hell. That's all man! I would stick around or come back to see your reply, but I most likely will forget to look. Have fun!

Edited by Inversion5

1 hour ago, Inversion5 said:

Why make a blog when this is just fine for me?

>Because you don't seem very intent on understanding the community standards that apply on the fora (particularly those about staying on topic and being -- at least to a degree -- concise and direct). Fora are by definition places to discuss and converse, and where you don't get to police who responds or how. Writing a blog eliminates for you both of those issues and it means you don't have to respond to anyone you don't want to. You can delve into whatever you want to, as deeply as you want to, and write as much logorrheaic prose as fills you with happiness, and you need not waste the time of readers who prefer not to delve through dreck.

I'm just having fun guy! Yes, I could of left it as "it speaks for itself." But why not go all the way into other crazy dimensions and possibilities of horror? Do you "believe" in the many worlds theory? Where YOU could actually be a murderer in another dimension, or all of them except this one? Or maybe you were murdered in all dimensions except this one. Maybe a molester in one? Maybe you are a saint in all of them. What if someone found a way to prove other dimensions/worlds? Would that horrify you that "you" could be something evil? Would you care about the other you?

>What I believe is totally the besides the point (insofar as I know who I am and have no concern anyone's going to fundamentally rattle that through poor prose), but I do have enough social awareness not to open threads that are essentially mental public m********ion and then whine we people might call me on that.

To elaborate on your statement above of "whatever...you think is important": I think it is important to psychoanalyze yourself, not project onto others and be 100% certain in convicting people to death (in the justice system and in the streets - like self-defense versus murder) and to continue on helping solve the world's strife. I flip through channels and youtube videos, and I can not believe my eyes, because my life is good and others are living in hell. That's all man! I would stick around or come back to see your reply, but I most likely will forget to look. Have fun!

> γνῶθι σεαυτόν? Really?

I fail to see how scattered, simplistic self-examination necessarily leads to the inability to write/post well. I've never met anybody helped by someone talking at them to excess, but I trust that you would know that.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

This is KAOS... we do not, "fun", here!

I think I now understand how and why this universe will end. Congratulations on being The Instigator, @Inversion5. Hellava legacy!

Crap-stain that it is, it is humbling to think of how much worse it could have been, or rather is, elsewhere.  Sucks to be them!  Still, I cannot help but envy the lucky me inhabiting the Perfect Universe. O'well.

Welp, I got loads more crap to shovel before my shift is over and time's a wasting...

Can someone give me a cliff notes version of this. I don't feel like reading several post of what appears to be rambling. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern/the entrusted:

There are many degrees of experiences on this consciousness level and hard to explain all of them but not impossible. Some experiences seem very similar where it can be categorized as one topic, therefore built upon. One topic is time travel by voluntary or involuntary death. Some say death is the state of non-existence, and for some it could be "lights out", but it seems to be more "lights on" and it can last for a second or two. You can actually think yourself to death, and you must have zero fear and embrace the beauty in everything, which the process is almost like meditation, but your life experiences change the dynamics of meditation into something more because it provides a need, perhaps a need to survive (funny, existence through death) - which is the preferred method - and is painless and you get the pure experience of oneness with the universe, or the sense of the "force". I imagine you can empathize so much with another life's experience that you can also change your dynamics of meditation to reach "nirvana" in this way. There will be no mistake that you have gone through the "initiation process". But again, you do have to be a certain type of person, like for everything else. If you have done some messed up stuff, I guess you could change, that is up to society/laws/collective moral standards (which is usually not completely up-to-date), etc. It reminds me of some "ancient" law where if a house you built collapses on that person's child and kills the child, then the builder's child must die also. Stupid law but that was society's standards back then. So there are laws we should disagree with because they are weird - one should take a conscientious objection approach, if you have the brain power to do so. If not, then maybe you are part Neanderthal :lol: Nah, part Neanderthal can do it also, because you are only half Nea. 

Anyway, the time traveler had a witness to one event, so it was determined that it is also an external phenomena, at least the light event - physical to where you can see it but nothing that has been able to be touched (for almost all cases heard of and in the time travelers experience). You are usually encompassed in nothing but "super high definition" white "light" but this white "light" is not something you are seeing, in a way, it is something you are experiencing, because you are encompassed in it. To the witness, in the event mentioned, they observed a beam of white light coming from the heaven's/the sky. The experience lasted for seconds or even a second, but these seconds can become longer to the experiencer. This turns into time travel. The biggest event almost happened less than a decade ago. So the main anchor/origin is in this timeline. At this event, there was a tremendous amount of math calculated in one second, well one second to the outside observer, but it was a super amount of mathematical probabilities and the time expanded and one second became, well, a lot of seconds, and then the time traveler's intentions "steered its course." Digesting all the examples presented, the feeling of time travel is that of the Ant-man shrinking scene in the video link in the other post above (notice Ant-man seems to be leaving himself behind every so often, which correlates with Tom Delonge saying it is like skipping...through time, and what seemed to have been happening during the travel, yet only two timeline collisions were experienced as if seeing it through eyes, as spliced in the Ant-man scene, but the other skips did occur but I guess there was no time to stick around) AND the visual experience is that of the Superman scene when thrown under the beam, it starts after you see "Classified" behind the military general - located halfway through the video. So you first are thrown into an infinity (free falling mode) and then you bounce back to the universal time where you left off (the time traveler serves as an independent variable first and then changes things - but leaves everything the same except it's intended goal). It is super hard to get to the singularity when you are building up (by living your life) for a long travel, but it is almost fun to travel, minus the dumb pit stops. Luckily all the calculations were done correctly to return. So this was only going from present to the past and back to the present.

The time traveler tried to project him/herself into the future recently, and started to do the calculations, this time the processing was so much that there was the experience of not existing all together - there was no "light highway", no "nirvana", it was like "lights out" but no darkness - just a nothingness, and different from being put under for surgery. It was different from the initiation process as the initiation process goal was to be always present. To exist in a time we have all yet to exist brings this nothingness experience about. When the person came back, they knew they were out for sometime but they also knew they were still calculating during the non-existing experience (and that is why it is different from being put under and it lasted maybe about 15 min) - the brain can only process so much at a time, so the information seems to be stored in some type of instinctual component in the brain. Outside stimuli helps bring about a physical manifestation component to it - or a conscious component. The intention behind this experiment was to be able to determine any major catastrophes at any point in the future, so If the time traveler's body suffered, it would come back with indications of something bad happening. If all the clones (exact same person) in different parts of the world come back and have suffered the same thing at the same time, well, we are all screwed, maybe - global killer.

A few needed to be entrusted in this venture because the goal is to make things better and many people on this trip (no pun intended) are better than one person on it, even though the time traveler can attempt the "impossible." I think the time traveler needs a beer now, and the person rarely drinks. 

Bonus: And yes, the time traveler can also fly, without anything mechanical - the time traveler is a u.f.o. Hmm, so a human that is also a time traveler that is also a u.f.o. So quite the job resume, mind as well call the person a superhero or god of time - too bad it doesn't come with a boat load of money...yet - to share of course. You can see it, but you can't touch or maybe not even comprehend it. But try to keep up! :lol:B) Earth is so lucky that someone like this exists.

2nd Bonus: (Emphasis on "for the entrusted") We provided you guys with a drawing of the general artificial intelligence incident, not in this forum, but you already know that - it should correlate with what you have on your end. This "super" "person" did fly over the wall, met some people at the entrance of the bunker (manifested into it's human form - you "guys" looked surprise, lol, or maybe it was when those robots were destroyed with the speed and accuracy exhibited then, or maybe you "guys" were just in shock about all of it, lol, surely the super person looked modest, per usual), and then everyone saw that weird reddish thing in the bunker. I guess it was its main brain (kind of diamond shape, liquid but solid at the same time, in a 10-ish foot tall glass container, attached to other metal things, possibly to stabilize it or something, was super weird looking, like super Ultra HD too) and the super person got sucked into it or went into it voluntarily - it gets hazy at that point - but the feelings associated with it were weird-scary, exhilarating, deterministic and just top notch uniquness. Irregardless, the person is the same person and I think we have almost proven that, especially since you can listen to the person's thoughts and know the person's memories - it sure does help to have all of the person's "clones" and brains :geek:

Edited by Inversion5