Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A great earthquake shaking coming March 2018?

Chocolate Cake Guy

3 hours ago, Guyver said:

If what you present is false, the world would be better off if you say nothing.  You have made a prediction of death and destruction in this world that you did not make.  If by the 8th of March this year millions of people do not die in Japan, you have lied, and are making false prophecies.  If you have any adversaries, it's for that reason.

As a long-time member on some Christian forums, I have seen prophecies of this type cause a LOT of damage.  The prophets will give all sorts of signs and Bible verses and can attract quite a few believers - and when the prophecy fails, the emotional whiplash takes a heavy toll.  This kind of foretelling was VERY popular in the run-up to Y2K, and there were a lot of people who prepared (often spending money that they really couldn't afford to spend on things that were not useful to them (MRE's, generators, etc, etc)) and suffered economically and emotionally (and there were family problems with some of them) when nothing happened. 

The "forewarning" was supposed to make them heroes.  Instead, they said that it made them look stupid to their families and coworkers and associates.

Some people seem to be addicted to making these warnings and will rework their prophecies if the data is wrong.  Sometimes they will say that the event "occurred spiritually" rather than physically - Charles Taze Russel of the Jehovah's Witnesses comes to mind here.

It's no wonder that many Christian boards discourage or are very cold toward these predictions.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Charles Taze Russel of the Jehovah's Witnesses comes to mind here.

and they kept on reworking it.

I invite them in and debate them. None of them ever heard of a Quaker religious education but they learn fast. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

and they kept on reworking it.

I invite them in and debate them. None of them ever heard of a Quaker religious education but they learn fast. :lol:

Quite true.  I didn't want to get into all the "oh, it REALLY meant" bits of the failed prophecies, but it was really bizarre.

• Like 1

Just now, Kenemet said:

Quite true.  I didn't want to get into all the "oh, it REALLY meant" bits of the failed prophecies, but it was really bizarre.

Willy, our Saturday morning JW falls back on that one all the time. :lol:

Hi folks.  I’m trying to Reach Connie Willis and Clyde Lewis.  I would greatly appreciate if some of you would be so kind to send my messages to each of them via email, Facebook, Twitter or however.

Thanks in advance for any help on the matter.

Chocolate Cake Guy

Connie Willis blue rock talk (YouTube channel) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdILCjuWUFcoIRBVol0t7gg

Hi Connie,

I’m the targeted whistleblower who has talked to you in the past.  I originally contacted you through Facebook in early 2017, pertaining to the underground conspiracy against the populous about the existence of Bigfoot.  I also called in and talked to you on the Friday April 21, 2017 “Deception & Lies” C2C show that you were hosting for George Noory.  Your guest that night was retired US Marshal Mark McClish.  Since then, I have sent stuff to you on your YouTube channel.  But now, “they” have shut down my YouTube account, removed all that stuff that I sent to you, and all of my YouTube posts that I had posted to other people’s YouTube channels!  Anyway, I want to give you a link to the website that I am currently working in (see below):

Website: “Unexplained-Mysteries.com” > Forum Tab > Search On >

Thread Name: “A great shaking coming March 2018?” https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/315403-a-great-earthquake-shaking-coming-march-2018/

Sincerely, David Kenderes from Virginia

The Chocolate Cake Guy

Clyde Lewis at Ground Zero http://www.groundzeromedia.org/

Hi Clyde,

As I have mentioned to you in the past, I can’t send you anything via email, since “they” totally control my email account …“they” decide which emails I receive and which emails reach their final destinations.  I have also had trouble calling in to your GroundZero show.  I heard you are coming to Richmond, Virginia in late April 2018 and I hope to meet you in person at that time.  But in the meantime, I want to give a link to the website that I am currently working in (see below):

Website: “Unexplained-Mysteries.com” > Forum Tab > Search On >

Thread Name: “A great shaking coming March 2018?” https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/315403-a-great-earthquake-shaking-coming-march-2018/

Sincerely, David Kenderes from Virginia

The Chocolate Cake Guy

OK folks, "they" are blocking all of my emails now (not just some).  "They" are really starting to turn the screws!  Why would "they" bother to silence me so much if "they" weren't afraid of what I had to say???

Cake Guy

All Emails Blocked.png

Edited by Chocolate Cake Guy
bad upload

5 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

OK folks, "they" are blocking all of my emails now (not just some).  "They" are really starting to turn the screws!  Why would "they" bother to silence me so much if "they" weren't afraid of what I had to say???

Cake Guy

So the lineman subcontractor is being targeted? Nobody has agreed with you here yet. You think somebody is going to send a E-mail for you? You are truly delusional......

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Cake Guy

All Emails Blocked.png

Looks like either you have the wrong email address, or you have been added to some crude blacklist. Perhaps you should consider not spamming so hard.

• Like 1

This cake dude is really delusional. I'm starting to feel sorry for him. He needs psychological help.

• Like 5

I would be remiss if I continued to post in this thread without mentioning the Billy Graham passing on February 21, 2018 at the age of 99.  My prayers and well wishes to the family to this evangelist giant.  What might the “Prophetic Voice” say about this event?  Let’s look at the prophetic voice concerning the death of Billy Graham:

Alison Pounds’ February 21, 2018 Prophetic Word – The way evangelism will be done for the final harvest, with a Double Portion of what Billy Graham had:  “…I did not grant him 100 years because, like Abraham, there was some unbelief about what I could and would do in him. He fell short of the 100 by one year only. Do not fall short, but live the fullest life, believing wholly in all I have written to you in My word. Take up the shield of faith and the breastplate of righteousness and with these you will do battle successfully putting the enemy to flight…”

Lana Vawser’s 2016 Prophetic Dream – When Billy Graham dies a DOUBLE PORTION of the Elisha Anointing will be Released upon the Earth!  “…With the passing of Billy Graham now shall be seen a great increase in the revival of HOLINESS in My people. An increase of the wave of repentance upon My people, a deep cleansing and purification to move forward with Me into this season of DOUBLE PORTION harvest and anointing with greater fruit of humility and character…”

Mark Chirona’s 2012 Prophetic Word about Billy Graham and Beyond:  “…There is going to be a convergence of the signs. With it there is going to be an acceleration and they are all going to overlap. When that happens, there is a company of people that have been hidden in God for a season but they are coming out of hiding and they are going to stand in the courts of Pharaoh (hmm, could it be the Josephs?). Like Moses did (Exodus 7-12) and Elijah did (1 Kings 18:20-40), they are going to challenge the spirits. They are going to challenge the powers of Egypt…”

Benny Hinns’ 2012 Prophetic Word about Billy Graham and Beyond:  “…The sign will be Billy Graham’s death. You are talking about a people in hiding, just like Elijah was in hiding, but when he came out, he challenged the prophets of Baal. And the Lord said to me in 1989, when Oral Roberts and Billy Graham go home, it will be the key, it will be the sign of the beginning of the greatest revival. Oral is home and Billy is about to go home, and when he does, I’m telling you, the whole Church, get ready…”

Acts 16:25-26  “And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.  And suddenly there was a great earthquake (Tokyo, Japan region?), so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.”

Captives set Free during the Midnight Hour! These disasters, economic crash and devaluation of the world’s currencies, although hard, will be a blessing in disguise, to all of us that begin to fully trust in the Lord and His Word, rather than continuing to follow satan and his World.  The “Bad Guys” will attempt to destroy our bodies, but “they” cannot destroy our souls!

This Great Awakening moving of God, will be the greatest movement that the earth has ever or will ever see!  Countless millions will be saved and millions others will be healed of their ailments and diseases!  And this “new look” church will be an authentic movement of God, which totally serves and trusts in Him!

Matthew 21:12-13  “And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,  And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.”

The Tables will be Turned:  This “new look” church will be so much different than today’s Pharisaical false church, with its mega churches, and its positive thinking prosperity gospel!  The Pharisaical “den of thieves” church which takes money from the poor, in exchange for promises of prosperity and healings to their bodies (selling of doves).  To all of the apostate churches and pastors out there, what are you going to do when people stop sending you money?  How are you going to continue to pay for your church building loans?  Who is going to buy your church buildings when you put them up for sale?

Let’s slightly switch gears now.  I would also be remiss if I continued to post in this thread the rest of this month without saying anything about the Parkland, Florida, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shootings.  My prayers and well wishes also go out to all of the families and friends of the injured and the 17 killed in this mass shooting.

Now before going any deeper into the subject of this school shooting, I want to let you all know, that I am aware that this topic is a little bit outside the scope of my thread, but I promise to do my best to reel it back in before I’m finished.

Let me also state up front, that I am convinced that vast majority of these US shooting events, including this one, are preplanned and orchestrated by the military industrial complex/intelligence agencies (MICIA) also known as the “Deep State”.  And almost without exception, these shooters were taking antidepressant (mood and mind altering) drugs.  Many of them are diagnosed with ADHD and have Autism and other disorders (from vaccinations?).  Why don’t “they” let the public view these shooter’s ailments, disorders and medical and drug records?

This shooter, Nikolas Jacob Cruz’s mother died a year or so ago from the flu.  He also recently broke up with his girlfriend and was involved in some scuffles at his school.  He was obviously in deep depression and was taking antidepressant drugs (a prime candidate for mind control techniques), and many say that he was/is mentally ill.  I am convinced that “they” hand pick the shooters in advance and then spend time working on their minds through advanced MKULTRA mind control methods. 

Folks I also truly believe that the Cabal – the “Bad Guys” (Illuminati and MICIA) are working towards a one world government called the “New World Order” (NWO).  To accomplish this task, “they” first needed to bring down all of the Arab dictators (the “so called” bad ones as well as the good ones), which “they” pretty much have already accomplished through the “Arab Spring”.  Next “they” will need to bring down the economic and/or military superpower nations, like the America, Russia and China and “they” will accomplish this through economic crisis and world war.  “Their” plans to kill us off (millions and billions of people) will be through the use of “their” “so-called” natural disasters, epidemic diseases and wars.   Monsanto (Moon Satan – Anagram/Scaffolding code), chemtrails, vaccinations and Big-Pharma, weren’t designed to kill us and our children, but to keep us in submission and to allow “them” to make money off of us.  Those that die due to these poisons are just considered collateral damage in the “Bad Guys” eyes!

And “they” want all of us (the pawns) to look straight ahead and throw rocks at each other and fight with each other, to keep us from looking up and seeing the puppet-master sitting on the top of the “all-seeing-eye pyramid”.  “They” don’t want us to see the puppet-master that is pulling all the strings on this slavery chessboard that we call “life”.  “They” want us to continue fighting with each other instead:

Republicans against Democrats – Democrats against Republicans

Liberals against Conservatives – Conservatives against Liberals

Whites against Blacks – Blacks against Whites

Whites against Hispanics – Hispanics against Whites

Citizens against the police – Police against the Citizens

The United States against North Korea – North Korea against the United States

Russia against the United States – the United States against Russia

Russia and China against the United States (WWIII)!  Create chaos and turn it into order (NWO)

“They” have 3 goals for all of us ‘slave pawns’:

1)      Infighting

2)      A total surveillance police state

3)      If possible, the confiscation of all of our guns (starting with what they call “assault rifles”). 

Now on a side note, maybe this post can dispel any preconceived notions that some of you might have about what I believe and what I stand for.  Hopeful I can put those notions to rest right now.  You see, contrary to what some of you might think, I’m not an apologist for Trump’s behavior (alleged or confirmed).  And having said that I’m not an apologist for Hillary Clinton’s behavior either. 

I agree with those that say that these “assault” rifles were not designed for hunting.  But, I hope you guys realize that the second Amendment of the Constitution (the one dealing with our guns), was written to protect us from a tyrannical government, rather than to aid us in hunting deer? 

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

And what does the Declaration of Independence say:  …We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness…

Now do I think that “they” should be allowed to take away our guns or our assault rifles?  No, I don’t, absolutely not.  But “they” have been circumventing so much of the constitution over the years already, so at this point why not the guns too?  Why should we care at this point if we are going to lose our guns?  Is anyone trying to stop them?  I know that I personally have no plans to attempt a government deep state underground government overthrow (coup d'etat).  Even if you attempted a coup, do you really think that you would succeed?  And if “they” come after you, do you really think that your AR-15 is going to stop them?  Our guns might protect us and our families against local criminals and thwart off gangs, but they won’t protect us from MICIA.

Folks, the “Bad Guys” are fully controlling both parties:

If a shooting takes place that changes gun laws, the democrats get their way, but the “Bad Guys” win by confiscating more of our guns.

If a shooting takes place that causes the implementation of more security/surveillance programs, armed guards, teachers carrying concealed weapons without changing the gun laws, the republicans get their way, but the “Bad Guys” win by moving closer to “their” surveillance police state.

If a shooting takes place but no major action is taken, the “Bad Guys” still win by causing more infighting and division between all of us over our ‘political stands’, which ultimately moves us closer towards civil war.

And for you die-hard conservatives out there, that claim that the republicans are not trying to move us closer to a pre-crime (watch the Minority Report movie) police state, I want to take you back to 9/11 (a false flag MICIA event).  What was implemented after 9/11 during the republican George W. Bush administration, under the guise that it would make us all safer?  You do know that “TSA” was created, which now forces us to all wait in long lines in airports, take our shoes off, scan all of our bags and electronic devices don’t you?  What about “Homeland Security” and what about the “Patriot Act”?  Not to mention that we now have the “Aviation and Transportation Security Act”, “federal flight deck officers” (pilots with guns) and the “Enhanced Border Security and Visa Entry Reform Act”.  And all of you are aware of Edward Snowden’s disclosures aren’t you?  Don’t we see people that the police state infrastructure is already in place?  “They” just need to continue to tighten the screws on us, the hardware is already in place!  So don’t try to tell me that the republicans are innocent in the “Big Brother” plot against humanity!  And if you get your way and get extra armed guards or teachers with guns in all of the schools, and a shooter is still able to pull-off a massacre, what then?

Don’t kid yourselves people, the Illuminati Masons by means of “their” MICIA strong arm, also control the 2 parties or pillars (Democrat and Republican) of this country through bribes and blackmail, and “their” intension is to bring both pillars down and to do it in fairly short order.  And “they” always try to announce “their” plans ahead of time (overtly if possibly, covertly if necessary) through the mockingbird (Operation Mockingbird) media and through Hollywood movies.   Just look at the movie that happens to be showing in a cinema near you called “Samson”.  Look at the advertisement for this movie.  It shows Samson (Masons – Anagram/Scaffolding Code) standing between 2 pillars about ready to push them apart and bring them and the entire roof (our protective covering) down upon us (US)!  “They” are playing us for fools.  “They” think we are idiots folks …and I am beginning to wonder if “they” aren’t right?

Said Empowerment:  I get a chuckle every time I hear someone claim that the reason the “Bad Guys” tells us in advance about “their” plans of our destruction through the media, movies etc, is because “they” care about us, and that “they” are trying to forewarn those that have “eyes to see” and “ears to hear” so that we can safeguard ourselves.  Give me a break folks, if “they” cared about us so much, why don’t “they” openly tell us what “they” are about to do to us?  And if “they” cared about us so much, why do “they” even have plans to destroy us???  That’s just crazy nonsense talk!   And there are others that claim that the “Bad Guys” give us advanced cryptic knowledge of “their” plans of destroying us, because “they” are mindful of what we will be going through and “they” are attempting to ease “their” conscious.  Give me a break folks, “these” guys have no conscious and “they” have no sympathy or empathy for us!

The reason that “they” do it is because “they” believe that it empowers “their” actions.  Let me give you an example of “their” empowerment announcement prior to the event.  Does everyone remember the October 29, 2012 “Superstorm Sandy”, the storm that MICIA created and steered into our coastline?  Do you remember how the storm continued to grow larger and larger as it moved into colder and colder waters (go figure, right) of the Atlantic?  Do you also know that these storms normally move west to east toward the British Isles, rather than east to west into eastern seaboard?  But this storm, at the last minute, did something crazy, it took an abrupt “left hook” and headed for New Jersey instead going west towards England.  “They” use codes words folks, which the media continues to blab on their networks.  The mockingbird media blabbed all about “Sandy” as the storm approached, thereby ‘supposedly’ empowering a second event that was just around the corner.  A few weeks later, on December 14, 2012 we had the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting!  Go figure.

Folks, the words “left, left-handed, southpaw, south” are code words for “Cabal activities”.  Also notice the storm’s name was “Sandy” which took a drastic left “Hook”.  Thereby “supposedly” empowering “their” next mass shooting event “the Sandy Hook shootings”.

Let’s change gears a bit more now.  I want to let you guys know that I made a nonpublic prediction for this month of February (the Florida shootings), which came to pass.  You might be asking if I predicted it, why didn’t I go public with it?  Well, there were two reasons that kept me from making this prediction public.

Honestly, I thought it was somewhat outside of the scope of my post thread (Japanese disasters/Financial Collapse).  But the main reason was that I was gun shy …I was thinking that if I went forward publically with a prediction about a February mass shooting, and it didn’t come to pass, I would be called a “false prophet” and lose credibility and thus, nobody would believe the Japanese disasters/Financial Collapse prediction, and thereby wouldn’t prepare for it.  I am being perfectly honest with you all and I now wish that I would have gone public with it, but as we all know, hindsight is always 20-20.

Now keep in mind that I didn’t have nearly the amount of data on this Florida shooting prediction as I do on the Japanese disasters/Financial Collapse prediction.  Anyway, here is the scoop on the shooting prediction (what I believed that I knew and didn’t know).  Through other codes that I don’t plan on covering here (lack of time), I came to the conclusion that a major US mass shooting would take place in either 2017 or 2018.  Obviously, when we moved into the year 2018 I had it narrowed down to one year (2018).  I didn’t know the city or state where the event would occur, but I was convinced that it would happen in the month of February with the most likely date of “February 14, 2018”.  So if I would have gone forward with a public prediction of the shooting in my thread, I would have worded it something like this:  I believe that there will be a mass shooting somewhere in the United States in 2018 during the month of February with the most likely occurrence date of February 14, 2018.  But again I didn’t do it and hindsight is always 20-20.

Let me detail a little bit of the code work about this mass shooting.  In fact I’m going to ask all of you some questions to test out your codebreaking potential.  I’m going to give you some colors and ask you which month/s come to mind.  Let’s start with ‘red and green’.  If someone asked me which month/s came to mind with the colors of ‘red and green’ I would say December – you know, Christmas and Christmas decorations.  Ok let’s get started, I’ll give you the questions and after you answer all of them, scroll down to find the listed answers below.

Questions:

Name the month/s for ‘Red’ and ‘Green’?

Name the month/s for ‘Yellow’ and ‘Purple’?

Name the month/s for ‘Red’?

Name the month/s for ‘Gray’ and ‘White’?

Name the month/s for ‘Red’, ‘Yellow’, ‘Orange’ and ‘Brown’?

Answers:

Name the month/s for ‘Red’ and ‘Green’?  I think of Christmas - December

Name the month/s for ‘Yellow’ and ‘Purple’?  I think of Easter – March and April

Name the month/s for ‘Red’?  I think of Valentine’s Day - February

Name the month/s for ‘Gray’ and ‘White’?  I think of clouds and snow – November and December in the Great Lakes Snowbelt region and January and February for most of the rest of the country.

Name the month/s for ‘Red’, ‘Yellow’, ‘Orange’ and ‘Brown’?  I think of the fall harvest, colored leaves, Halloween pumpkins and Thanksgiving – October and November

Next we will look at to Prophetic Poems.  Both poems will be listed in their entirety in brown font color, with fulfilled and unfulfilled code words displayed in bold font type (within the stanzas that we will be covering).

So let’s look at the primary source that I used to make this February 14th, 2018 ‘non-public’ mass shooting prediction.  Again it was through the ‘Prophetic Voice’ (Prophetic Dreams, Visions and Words), in the form of a prophetic poem, specifically the 3 stanza “Benjamin Faircloth January 17, 2016 Prophetic Poem” (revealing an event that would occur at the time that “Wall Street” and “Main Street America” go into “Carnage”).

The “War” in stanza 1 is referring to Spiritual War.  The 4th stanza of the Faircloth’s Poem states “In the month of red, blood will be shed”.  Well on Valentine’s Day (February 14, 2018) in the “month of red” “blood was shed” in the Parkland, Florida, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shootings!  Notice also, that the 1st stanza states that it will occur at the time that there will be a financial crisis in the US stock market and in American homes “Carnage will rage from Wall Street to the Main Street of America”.  Notice the association with the “month of redand the “Wall Street” “carnage”, as if to say that these 2 events will occur around the same timeframe.

Benjamin Faircloth’s January 17, 2016 Prophetic Poem:

1)    I am mobilizing My Team, My Army to the frontlines. War is here now!

Carnage will rage from Wall Street to the Main Street of America.

2)    My judgment has arrived. My time of winking is over. I will stare and I will gaze at this nation’s demise.

3)    I am fixed in My position and plans. The time to reap has come! The desperation of man will be fierce.

4)    In the month of red, blood will be shed

Next, now the 42 stanza “Matt Smith December 23, 2015 Prophetic Poem” (revealing the future of America in 2016 and beyond) is a bit harder to crack and it appears to be covering an expanded period of time, rather than a small timeframe like the Faircloth poem as we will see next.

1     At the very end of 2015, And the year of ten plus six,

That wicked old Satan, Will be up to evil tricks. 

2     December through February, Winter finds itself here,

A “sudden” event will strike, And many will be in fear.

3     Know then My judgment, has come upon this land,

God reigns supreme, And deals with a heavy hand.

OK, I believe that the first 3 stanzas are referring to the years 2015/2016 and 2017/2018.  And I believe that the stanza 2 and 3 first “sudden” event is referring to the Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia who died (I believe “they” murdered him) on February 13, 2016.  Notice the code word “supreme”.  And I also believe that a second “sudden” event occurred during the February 14, 2018 Florida school shootings.

1     From March until June, The spring season shall arrive,

There will be many people, Found not to be alive.

2     During this same season, Another checkpoint will originate,

Then another crushing blow, Will seal this nation’s fate. 

During these two seasons, The economy will decline,

Look to Me My people, I say, ‘Your souls are mine.’

Was the March 2016 Barrack Obama Cuba visit a type of the first “checkpoint”?  I believe that stanza’s 4 and 5 are referring to the time period of March through June of 2018, where I am predicting 2 stock market crashes.  The first crash during the first week of March after the Japan disasters and the second disaster “another checkpoint” will originate (not sure yet about the “checkpoint yet) and then another “another crushing blow”.  So it speaks of 2 “checkpoints” and 2 “crushing blows”.  I would say that the “crushing blows” refer to earthquakes, but time will tell for sure.  The first earthquake in the Tokyo, Japan region and a second massive earthquake (possibly the west coast California earthquake) to happen a couple or three months later.  And maybe we will learn what the “checkpoints” mean after the first stock market crash happens.  I believe that after the first stock market crash bottoms out to near zero, some corporations and such will begin to reinvest in the market and the market will begin to slowly rise (possibly to the early 1970’s levels) and then there will be a second earthquake that causes the market to crash again – only this time it will be for good …never to recover again!  People, once this market crashes the first time (March 2018?) do not – do not reinvest or you will lose it all a second time!

I believe that stanza’s 6, 7, 8 are seemingly talking about war (is another military draft looming?), protests and riots during the summer of 2018. And stanza 8 hints at martial law or something similar by summer’s end 2018.

I believe that stanza’s 9 and 10 are referring to the fall season of 2018.  It speaks of an election year.  Well 2018 is an “election year”, not a presidential, but a Congressional midterm “election year”.  In this year's midterm elections, the Democrats only need 24 seats to flip the House and 2 seats to take back the Senate.

9     The fall season will bring, another election year,

But by this time our nation, Will be firmly gripped in fear.

10    Barack Hussein Obama, Will stay seated in his chair,

No Democrat nor Republican, will find themselves his heir.

Stanza 10 is a problematic stanza to a lot of codebreakers, so much so, that many of them have even written off this prophetic poem.  But to them I would suggest that things aren’t always what they might first appear.  The stanza states that Barack Obama will stay seated in his chair.  Well how can that happen since Obama is now out of office and he has already served two full terms?  The constitution does not have a provision for a third presidential term, right?

Impeachment of Donald Trump and Obama gets a Third Term?  Many conservatives tell us that Trump will never be impeached, while many staunch liberals state that is just a matter of time.  One would think that if Trump were to be impeached it would have to pertain to supposed misdoings done during the time of his administration, while he was in office, rather than prior to.

I have no doubt that MICIA through its mockingbird media has been doing its best to discredit president Trump throughout the first year of his presidency.  “Their” desire is to persuade as much public opinion against the guy as possible (lowering his approval rating), so that when the time comes for “them” to play “their” cards (present “their” indictment of impeachment against him) most of the Congress and the populous will be behind it.  So what better time to begin the impeachment process than after a financial crash (Japanese disasters/worldwide stock market crash?)?  After all, hasn’t Trump proclaimed that he is the “jobs” president, and doesn’t he take credit for supposed lower unemployment numbers and an unprecedented exponential rise of the US stock market?  But if he takes credit for a supposed lucrative financial system, he must also take the blame if everything collapses right?  “They” are setting Trump up for the kill folks!  Now let’s look at a couple of the possible grounds for impeachment.

Sexual Misconduct Impeachment Grounds:  Some believe that President Trump will be impeached by both legislative branches of the Congress on the grounds of ‘inappropriate sexual behavior’, like they unsuccessfully tried to do to President Bill Clinton.  But if they impeached Trump on these grounds, vice president Pence would be sworn in as the next president instead of Hillary Clinton or Obama.  And believe me (I sound like Trump, ha, ha) the last thing that the Deep State wants if for Pence to take over the helms!

Russian Collusion (possible Treason?) Impeachment Grounds:  But if trump is impeached (deservedly or undeservedly) on the grounds Russian collusion, and it is deemed treason, and the FBI concludes that the entire administration was a witting part of this scheme. I would think that Trump’s entire cabinet would be dismantled and a special election would have to ensue.  If this scenario were to play out, those within the special election might conclude (deservedly or undeservedly) that Hillary Clinton was also involved in unscrupulous election practices and decide to pick former president Obama as their interim president.  If that were to happen, Obama would probably state something like I have accepted this nomination as your interim president until the time when we can once again guarantee a fair and honest election.  The problem is that day (fair elections) will never happen and Obama would stay in office (“seated in his chair, no Democrat nor Republican, will find themselves his heir”) and become our countries last president.

10 Barack Hussein Obama, Will stay seated in his chair, no Democrat nor Republican, will find themselves his heir.

Matt Smith’s December 23, 2015 Prophetic Poem:

1)      At the very end of 2015, And the year of ten plus six,

That wicked old Satan, Will be up to evil tricks. 

2)      December through February, Winter finds itself here,

A “sudden” event will strike, And many will be in fear.

3)      Know then My judgment, Has come upon this land,

God reigns supreme, And deals with a heavy hand.

4)      From March until June, The spring season shall arrive,

There will be many people, Found not to be alive.

5)      During this same season, Another checkpoint will originate,

Then another crushing blow, Will seal this nation’s fate. 

During these two seasons, The economy will decline,

Look to Me My people, I say, ‘Your souls are mine.’

6)      For war will be inevitable, It will not go away,

I implore My holy people, Stay on your knees and pray.

7)      The dog days of summer, Will follow and draw nigh,

Protests will fill the streets, With a far more violent cry.

8)      At the end of the summer, As the season reaches a climax,

JADE HELM will come to life again, Surely it will be brought back.

9)      The fall season will bring, another election year,

But by this time our nation, Will be firmly gripped in fear.

10)   Barack Hussein Obama, Will stay seated in his chair,

No Democrat nor Republican, will find themselves his heir.

11)   Martial law is coming, It will soon grip our land,

I plead with all the saints of God, To take a righteous stand.

12)   2017 will follow next, When it comes rolling around,

The changes will be different, They will surely be profound.

13)   America will have seen, Destruction and devastation,

I will hold nothing back, I will show no hesitation.

14)   Disease and pestilence, Will surely grip this land,

But My people do not worry, It’s all part of My plan.

15)   Watch the hand of Islam, They will shout a battle cry,

A day of terror is coming, And many will surely die.

16)   Now look upon the map, And look upon it well,

You will see trouble landed, Where American cities fell.

17)   Now woe unto you cities, And you states shown below,

You have angered God in Heaven, And made yourself His foe.

18)   Woe unto the city, Of the Bears, Cubs, and Bulls.

Woe to San Fransisco, You dare mock me, you fools!

19)   I will destroy both of you, In the hour of My fury,

You have been found guilty, Yes, by my Heavenly Jury.

20)   Woe unto Las Vegas, Seattle, and the Big D,

Plagues, famine, and destruction Are coming soon, you’ll see.

21)   Woe unto New Orleans, And even Florida too,

When I shoot arrows of destruction, You shall surely be through.

22)   Woe unto the city, Known for the Liberty Bell,

I will take away your freedoms, And you will see much hell.

23)   Woe unto Baltimore, Woe to Washington DC,

Woe to you wicked leaders, For you must answer to Me.

24)   I will destroy these cities,With one single attack,

I will shoot arrows of destruction, And I will hold nothing back.

25)   Woe unto Boston, New York City, And even California too,

You do not worship Me, You say, “I answer to who?”

26)   You say you only answer, To gold, silver, and sex,

But I will put something on you, Far worse than any vex.

27)   Half of California,Shall be thrown into the sea,

And New York City, The same fate it will be.

28)   Oh Boston, Oh Boston, Your arrogance will be no more,

I shall wipe you off the map, You big arrogant whore.

29)   Get prepared for slavery, It is coming to this nation,

Like Egypt in the days of Moses, It will not be a good sensation.

30)   An asteroid will strike, In the Caribbean sea,

All around the world, Tsunamis must be.

31)   Earthquakes will come, And will divide this land,

That we might not forget, God deals with a heavy hand.

32)   You shall look to the east, And see Russians coming here,

You shall look to the west, And see China causing fear.

33)   They shall invade this land, And take over this place,

America once a golden cup, Has become an utter disgrace.

34)   Many think they can still sin, And waltz right into Heaven,

But that’s like foolishly believing, Two plus three equals seven.

35)   There are many who come to Me, On spiritual section eight,

They are in moral poverty, And will not enter My pearly gate.

36)   Moral bankruptcy, They have truly filed,

They do not know Me, For they are not My child.

37)   You who refuse to teach, My people the ways of the Lord,

Soon you will find, You can not escape my sword.

38)   Promising My people, Nothing but houses and cars,

But these will not get you, Not get you very far.

39)   Tell the people to stop, To halt all of their sins,

Tell them to live holy, So they can enter in.

40)   It is time for the saints, To be truly tried,

Stand firm upon My word, And in Me truly abide.

41)   If you deny my son Jesus,In front of any man,

You will sink faster, Than standing in quick sand.

42)   So know these things, They surely will take place,

Come live your life for Jesus, And receive My mercy and grace.

America’s National Portrait Gallery in Washington, DC recently unveiled portraits of former President Barack Obama and Obama made jokes about his big ears  “I tried to negotiate less grey hair [but] Kehinde’s artistic integrity would not allow [him] to do what I asked. I tried to negotiate smaller ears. Struck out on that as well.”

In Joe Brandt’s 1937 Prophetic Vision that we recently discussed in this thread, Brandt described the president at the time of the California earthquake as one having “big ears”.  Well we know that Trump has small hands, but he also has small ears.  But Obama on the other hand does has “big ears”!

David Kenderes the Chocolate Cake Guy

P.S. A Freeze is Coming:

I know that half of the country (basically east of the Mississippi) is experiencing record breaking warmth right now (Richmond, Virginia had 80 degrees on 02/21/2018) and there are many shrubs and trees that are starting to go into bloom (especially in the South East).  But don’t be surprised (a prediction? ha, ha) if the country experiences a late winter storm and freeze on or around, oh I don’t know, maybe around the time of the Friday March 02, 2018 bank freeze prediction.  A lot of these prophetic fulfillments are two-fold, with both literal (bank freeze) and symbolic (weather freeze) fulfillments A third term president Obama?

Big Ears.jpg

On 2/22/2018 at 0:00 AM, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Matt Smith’s December 23, 2015 Prophetic Poem

I find it interesting that you didn't say "this guy is NOT a real prophet" (particularly in light of his long list there of failed predictions) and keep trying to make his bad predictions come true.  We'd have dismissed him when those didn't come true instead of trying to rework it as "it all happens later."

Billy Graham has not actually been in power in any church for a very long time.  I will predict that his death results in a large funeral and then "business as usual."  His son isn't as wise as he is, and will be a more divisive voice. 

I can put this all in a poem if you like.  Notice that the stock market has calmed back down, as I predicted.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Let me also state up front, that I am convinced that vast majority of these US shooting events, including this one, are preplanned and orchestrated by the military industrial complex/intelligence agencies (MICIA) also known as the “Deep State”.  And almost without exception, these shooters were taking antidepressant (mood and mind altering) drugs.  Many of them are diagnosed with ADHD and have Autism and other disorders (from vaccinations?).  Why don’t “they” let the public view these shooter’s ailments, disorders and medical and drug records?

This shooter, Nikolas Jacob Cruz’s mother died a year or so ago from the flu.  He also recently broke up with his girlfriend and was involved in some scuffles at his school.  He was obviously in deep depression and was taking antidepressant drugs (a prime candidate for mind control techniques), and many say that he was/is mentally ill.  I am convinced that “they” hand pick the shooters in advance and then spend time working on their minds through advanced MKULTRA mind control methods. 

This is offensive as Hell and wrong on most every level. You never foresaw this event and don't want to go there.......

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Its disgusting that you mix your idiotic CTs with the forcibly death of 17 kids. And maybe I will be subject to mods action by saying that you are the one who is mentally ill here. But nevertheless, I feel forced to report you for your disgusting comment given as I cannot accept that such insane thoughts, on the backs of 17 kids been killed and there relatives, can/will be a point of a further discussion. Shame on you.

• Like 2

OK, I lied and came back to this train wreck, but, when you go reducing a serious issue - the drugging of our kids - to a conspiracy theory to support your "I am this great prophet and fire and brimstone is coming for you guys" rhetoric, I find you pathetic. You never saw this coming. You are so unenlightened of truth that you are blind to what an outrage it is you would even try to capitalize on those lives lost!  

This is just beyond merely sad. 

Nothing is sacred to the truly profane :(

• Like 2

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Like 6

• The topic was locked