Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A great earthquake shaking coming March 2018?

Chocolate Cake Guy

7 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Let's briefly examine some symbolic hidden codes in one of America's most watched TV series, Netflix "Stranger Things".  What might "they" be telling us (US) here.  If you guys have access to Netflix, please watch the 2 seasons of the Stranger Things series. 

Questions:  For starters why did “they” just happen to pick the setting year for the show to be 1984, if isn’t in reference to George Orwell’s book “Nineteen Eighty-Four”?  Orwell’s book speaks of an enigmatic leader known as ‘Big Brother’ whose slaves (us?) are victims of constant war, omnipresent government surveillance and national manipulation.  It sounds a lot like America today, doesn’t it?

And why does "Stranger Things" call the underworld the "upside down" when it is clearly right side-up and not upside down?  Kind of a "strange thing" (pun intended) to call it isn't it?  It sounds to me like "they" are referring to an economic crash where the housing markets and stock markets go "upside down", but maybe that's just me.  And why does the upside down spirit brain entity like it “cold”?  Will these events happen during a cold season like winter-time 2018?  And what are all of those flakes floating around in the upside down?  Do they represent snowflakes, or volcanic ash (2018 Japanese disasters?) or might they represent both? 

Let's move on to the second season of the hit show.  Please notice that "they" are walking us through time in season 2.  The season walks us through Halloween time, Thanksgiving time and then through Christmas (of 2017?).  Now let's examine the very last episode (chapter nine) entitled "The Gate" (by the way the number 9 is believed to represent judgment by many in the numerology field) of season 2.  Specifically, let's look at the last few minutes of this last episode.

The kids are dancing at their Christmas ball which is decked out with Christmas decorations.  Is the Grinch about ready to steal away all of our Christmas and New Year’s joy in the first quarter of this new year?  In the next scene, the camera shot is in the front of the building which reads: “HAWKINS MIDDLE SCHOOL” and there is a bear print (presumably the Hawkins Bears symbol) on the wall (coming 2018 bear market?), hmm, he said.

Next, the building (real estate?) turns upside down and we see fires (December 2017 California wildfires?) a volcanic eruption (2018 Mt. Fuji?), followed by the Octopus looking creature (the Cabal?) riding the fast approaching storm that is suggested to be coming sometime after Christmas 1984 (or should I say Christmas 2017?)  And if the entities like it “cold” then why all of fire like explosions coming out of the upside down, if they aren’t talking about a cold winter with a coming volcanic eruption?  Bye the way, Japan is experiencing one of its coldest and snowiest winters in years!

P.S. Something for everyone to ponder:  I wonder why both “Stranger Things” and “The Walking Dead” series have characters (Steve in Stranger Things and Negan’s ‘Lucille’ in the Walking Dead) wielding bats with nails in them?  Maybe we can delve into the Walking Dead in the future add-on.

This is a "mass comparison" of the inside jokes of the writers. Not a hint of things to come.

Why don't you tell us the REAL REASON you think Japan will be, and should be destroyed and WHO THE "JOSEPHS" ARE?

@Chocolate Cake Guy

Time to air you out David.

http://barry-julie.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-know-david-kenderes-very-well-very.html

Quite a friend you have here. A fellow fear and hate monger I see.

Hmmm, I find it very interesting that all of the conservative voices (including Romney) are gathered in one place (Tampa Bay, Florida) for the republican convention. If the “bad guys” were to launch the (I mean if an accident (ha, ha) were to happen…) Gulf of Mexico explosion and tsunami this weekend (24-27 August), then guess what …“they” would be able to destroy 80 to 90 percent of the republican leadership (including presidential candidate Romney) in one location at the same time! What a plan …I mean what a coincidence (ha, ha) that would be, huh?

Food riots will undoubtedly begin after the earthquake, volcanic explosion and tsunami devastate the United States south! Remember the Lord has already allowed the enemy to cause suffering to much of the north (the Midwest and Upper Midwest) with an extreme heat wave and drought this summer! And remember, God is no respecter of persons, everyone (all of US) will get to partake in these judgements! Soon (probably in September) the west and the east will get their turn with their earthquakes and tsunamis!
A tsunami a quarter of mile high will strike parts of the west coast as a result of these giant quakes occurring in subduction zones! More and more volcanoes will erupt across the world, following this seismic event and continental shifts and/or drifts! The earth may even be thrown off its axis as much as 15 degrees or more from this event! Within the same hour, land will rise in the Atlantic Ocean along the Canary Islands and a 300-foot tsunami will be launched! This tsunami will destroy the Island resorts (playgrounds of the rich) in the Atlantic, along with killing former Cuban leader Fidel Castro (John Johnston’s prophecy that when Fidel Castro dies the economic collapse will follow afterwards). This tsunami will destroy the Outer Banks of North Carolina and all of the resort beaches (playgrounds) on the east coast of America. The waters will obliterate Florida and New Jersey and travel hundreds of miles inland on the other southeastern States! Interstate I-95 will become a death trap for most of the east coast! Interstate I-85 will probably (pray about it) be safe from North Carolina south. Interstate I-81 is probably a safe zone as well. Anything east of I-81 is questionable. I live just west of the city of Fredericksburg, Virginia (the cities elevation is between 60 and 120 feet) and I was told in several prophetic dreams that my house is questionable …it may or may not get flooded/destroyed.

Wishing ill will on people gives you a big hard on I see. That's what your "prophecies" are. The deranged wishes of a fear and hate mongering sadist.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Piney said:

@Chocolate Cake Guy

Time to air you out David.

http://barry-julie.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-know-david-kenderes-very-well-very.html

Quite a friend you have here. A fellow fear and hate monger I see.

Wishing ill will on people gives you a big hard on I see. That's what your "prophecies" are. The deranged wishes of a fear and hate mongering sadist.

Now, you do have to admit that he did get "Obama reelected" right.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Now, you do have to admit that he did get "Obama reelected" right.

Yes, President Barack Obama did get re-elected, which is what I wrote (see directly below in quotations) in the 2012 link that you are citing in your reply.

“President Barack Obama will be re-elected for a second term in November of 2012”

But beyond that misrepresentation folks, all isn’t what it seems.  I do not know the person who posted that document on that particular website, nor is he “a good friend of mine”.  I was framed back in 2012 (in a number of ways) and that is all I intend to say about it at this time.  That framing, in my opinion is outside the scope of this thread.  I have been working on this disaster/stock market crash, jigsaw puzzle for years now, and I have gained a large percentage of those pieces during that time.  It has been a learning process and the goal posts have been moved on me from time to time, adding to the complexity of solving the puzzle.

But pertaining to my distractors.  They would love to hijack this thread “A Great Earthquake Shaking in Japan Coming in March 2018 (Look for 3 Signs)?” and break it up into a million different pieces and send it into many directions, thereby taking the focus off of the subject matter at hand.  Also, my distractors would have all of you to believe that I have ill-willed intentions, that I am a fear monger, a hate monger and a liar.  Obviously, I disagree with them on all of these assertions.  So the readers of this thread will have to decide for themselves about my integrity and sincerity.

I declare that my intentions are merely to forewarn of events (disasters in Japan followed by a worldwide stock market crash) in an attempt to help vice hurt people.  Remember that I am merely the messenger, not the instigator of what I believe to be preplanned events! 

Recap of My Thread: I sincerely believe that time is of the essence, that these events will unfold in the year 2018.  I also believe that the most likely timeframe for the occurrence of these events to be the first weekend of March (March 2-5) 2018, which is only 20 days from today! 

I have stated that I am not an “expert” nor am I a financial advisor, but that if I (as in “me”) were in position to do so, I would get out of the stock market, buy tangible gold and silver, food and water, and other essential supplies, while time still permits.

I have listed scores of prophetic/physic dreams with their titles and current links (they have a habit of getting changed from time to time) on page 1 of this initial write-up in support of these events.  I have also listed possible hidden codes from the Super Bowl 52 commercials, and the TV series Stranger Things in support of these coming events.  And I hope to continue sharing more codes between now and March.

I have listed three signs (Sign #1: Freezing our Assets, Sign #2: Possible Erratic Stock Market Activity, Sign #3: Snowcapped Mount Fuji and 3 Plumes of Smoke) in the initial posting, in support of the unfolding of these events, one of which (Sign #2: Possible Erratic Stock Market Activity) I truly believe is materializing before our eyes as I speak.

In my understanding of these events, one will not be able to complete bank transactions, use the Internet, or our smart phones on the first day (Friday 02 March, 2018?) of this disastrous weekend (Sign #1: Freezing our Assets).  The only means that we will have to make purchases will be through cash, and that is if the store that we want to purchase from is even open.  Concerning the remaining warning sign (Sign #3: Snowcapped Mount Fuji and 3 Plumes of Smoke), I do not know if these “3 plumes of smoke” will occur seconds, minutes, hours or days apart from each other.  But if one of these Mount Fuji plumes of smoke were to occur this month (February), know that the last 2 plumes will shortly follow.

Chocolate Cake Guy

3 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

But beyond that misrepresentation folks, all isn’t what it seems.  I do not know the person who posted that document on that particular website, nor is he “a good friend of mine”.  I was framed back in 2012 (in a number of ways) and that is all I intend to say about it at this time.  That framing, in my opinion is outside the scope of this thread.  I have been working on this disaster/stock market crash, jigsaw puzzle for years now, and I have gained a large percentage of those pieces during that time.  It has been a learning process and the goal posts have been moved on me from time to time, adding to the complexity of solving the puzzle.

Like you were a government codebreaker? Your previous predictions are not outside the scope of this thread. They prove your accuracy.

Are these bad predictions a "set up" too?

http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/46-predictions-based-on-codes-and-the-prophetic-voice-for-the-remainder-of-2016-david-kenderes

If we're going to get 1,300ft high tsunamis anywhere on the planet, then frankly, the stock market is utterly irrelevant!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Yes, President Barack Obama did get re-elected, which is what I wrote (see directly below in quotations) in the 2012 link that you are citing in your reply.

“President Barack Obama will be re-elected for a second term in November of 2012”

Surely that link isn't part of the framing.  I've seen other posts by you (now that Piney got me curious enough to look) and it appears to be a genuine copy-and-paste of your words.   I did take the trouble to compare (linguistically) the writing there with your current offering and there's indeed a match.  And you've just confirmed that these are indeed your words... whether this person is someone on your mailing list or someone following you on the forums is something you would have to determine.  I have very little interest in unraveling that beyond noting that no malice seems intended.

But pertaining to my distractors.  They would love to hijack this thread “A Great Earthquake Shaking in Japan Coming in March 2018 (Look for 3 Signs)?” and break it up into a million different pieces and send it into many directions, thereby taking the focus off of the subject matter at hand. 

That's rather typical when someone comes in with a lot of claims (rather than a single claim, such as "T-rex dinosaurs were extinct before the meteor hit."  That kind of statement is fairly tightly constructed and the picking will be in reference to the statement.  But a long first message with four main points and a lot of links means that the responders are going to pick what strikes them as "off" first.  So the opportunity for a very broad (not deep) thread is right there and it's brought on by the initial statement.

Also, my distractors would have all of you to believe that I have ill-willed intentions, that I am a fear monger, a hate monger and a liar.  Obviously, I disagree with them on all of these assertions.  So the readers of this thread will have to decide for themselves about my integrity and sincerity.

I declare that my intentions are merely to forewarn of events (disasters in Japan followed by a worldwide stock market crash) in an attempt to help vice hurt people.  Remember that I am merely the messenger, not the instigator of what I believe to be preplanned events! 

I think that most simply believe that you do believe you've found some sort of secret warning -- and we think you're wrong. 

(which gets into another debate over omniscience, omnipotence, and whether our lives are just clockwork fictions and it was pre-determined long before you were born whether you would attain salvation or be damned forever (now don't YOU get distracted over this. That's a topic for a different forum.)  

Your past prophetic warnings (which all seem to be involving Japan's having a mega-disaster) does make one wonder why the sources of your idea are so focused on Japan.  There are other countries on the Ring of Fire and other tectonically active places in the world, but somehow Japan seems to be a focus.

Recap of My Thread: I sincerely believe that time is of the essence, that these events will unfold in the year 2018.  I also believe that the most likely timeframe for the occurrence of these events to be the first weekend of March (March 2-5) 2018, which is only 20 days from today! 

Message boards get these kinds of messages all the time.  They're quite dramatic and apocalyptic and although I've been on BBSs and the Internet since 1980, I haven't seen a single one of them come true.  I think the most famous of them was Nibiru in Y2k - a "prophecy" that eventually got so ubiquitous that astronomers stepped in to debunk it.  Wikipedia keeps an interesting page on prophecies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events  

I have stated that I am not an “expert” nor am I a financial advisor, but that if I (as in “me”) were in position to do so, I would get out of the stock market, buy tangible gold and silver, food and water, and other essential supplies, while time still permits.

I have listed scores of prophetic/physic dreams with their titles and current links (they have a habit of getting changed from time to time) on page 1 of this initial write-up in support of these events.  I have also listed possible hidden codes from the Super Bowl 52 commercials, and the TV series Stranger Things in support of these coming events.  And I hope to continue sharing more codes between now and March.

Well, I hope you've stocked up.  We are not stocking up but we did go in and talk with our retirement planner about strategies.  He got us through the last stock market crash and our portfolios did just fine.  Since his track record is better than yours, I will stick with his advice.

I have listed three signs (Sign #1: Freezing our Assets, Sign #2: Possible Erratic Stock Market Activity, Sign #3: Snowcapped Mount Fuji and 3 Plumes of Smoke) in the initial posting, in support of the unfolding of these events, one of which (Sign #2: Possible Erratic Stock Market Activity) I truly believe is materializing before our eyes as I speak.

In my understanding of these events, one will not be able to complete bank transactions, use the Internet, or our smart phones on the first day (Friday 02 March, 2018?) of this disastrous weekend (Sign #1: Freezing our Assets).  The only means that we will have to make purchases will be through cash, and that is if the store that we want to purchase from is even open.  Concerning the remaining warning sign (Sign #3: Snowcapped Mount Fuji and 3 Plumes of Smoke), I do not know if these “3 plumes of smoke” will occur seconds, minutes, hours or days apart from each other.  But if one of these Mount Fuji plumes of smoke were to occur this month (February), know that the last 2 plumes will shortly follow.

It's impossible for there to be a "freezing of assets" on a worldwide basis... or even within the US.  That requires all governments (including ones hostile to us) to agree that banks and financial institutions will be shuttered and all credit card and cash machines shut down all over the world.  This also includes financial institutions that are not controlled or regulated by governments and are relatively small (such as local credit unions or freelance money lenders) - and these are not disposed to cooperate with government mandates if they feel it's against their principles.

Same with shutting down internet and phones.

In addition, these "Mysterious Global Powers" can't simply walk over to their Console O Doom and flip a switch and say "no banks, phones, or Internet today."  It would take the work of millions of people worldwide to shut everything off so that NOBODY could function.  The people involved with this include people looking for other jobs because they hate their work and people who are greedy and people who want to save their families.  You're proposing somehow that every single one of these people (and the new hires) all over the world are somehow going to keep their mouths shut about the whole thing.  Countries can't even keep military secrets but somehow this planning and organization has been kept secret from EVERYONE BUT PROPHECY BUFFS for the last three or four years?

A look at the logistics shows that the scenario isn't likely.  And a shuttering of all the stock markets doesn't touch the bonds markets... and while stocks can completely tank there's a lot of businesses that aren't on the stock market (so no global economic crash there) and companies do survive being kicked off the stock market (it's happened a lot of times.)

Finally... youtube.

You certainly spent a lot of time hunting these videos up, and they confirm your belief.  But how do you know that their claims about things occurring in a dream are true?  They could be making up something to gain viewers.  Viewers equal revenue and attention and nobody's going to pay attention to your dreams about walking down the street and then going to an apartment and cooking a steak.  You can get them to pay attention (and tell friends to watch) if you say the symbolism is that "Soon we will have walked too far and God is going to fry us like a steak because we're so awful!"

Classic logic says that you can reason flawlessly to a conclusion - BUT - if the information you're given is false then you will never arrive at the truth.  If I use news reports rather than Youtube videos, I think I can come up with a better list of predictions.

MY 2018 PREDICTIONS (up to April 15):

* stock market will settle down before March 1st.  

* More volatility around April 15th (tax day)

* March 2018 elections will see more Democrats swept into local office

* Yellowstone will NOT erupt, but small earthquakes will be felt in Oklahoma and Texas  

* Flu epidemic will continue into March with additional deaths.

In short, I feel your choice of information sources is very poor and has led (and will continue to lead) to your predictions failing completely.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Essan said:

If we're going to get 1,300ft high tsunamis anywhere on the planet, then frankly, the stock market is utterly irrelevant!

That also would require a major change in the strength of our gravity.  

• Like 3

@Kenemet 

My next post was going to be that I systemized this out. Compared sentence structure, syntax and style and there is no doubt he wrote it.

If you were a "code breaker" David you would also be able to do this.......

@Chocolate Cake Guy   Kem also noticed your constant predictions with Japan so why don't you answer? Why must my sister and her family be destroyed? What's your grudge?

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 11:59 AM, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Now touching upon the eruption of Mt. Fuji in Japan (first weekend of March 2018?), when it blows, causing huge melting in its path, it will become the first eruption since 1707-1708!  And to the critics that say it can't happen because the magma is not active, I want to point out to you that the 2014 Mount Ontake eruption on September 27, 2014, killed 63 people and became the deadliest Japanese volcano since 1902!  And lastly, the unexpected Mount Kusatsu-Shirane eruption at a ski resort not too far away from Tokyo, that happened on 01/23/2018, just a couple of weeks ago, killed one person and injured many others .(https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/japan-volcano-soldier-killed.html)

The two eruptions you mention do not have anything to do with Fuji. These two volcanoes have erupted recently and the magma is near surface. The same is not true of Fuji.

Mount Ontake had eruptions in 1979, 1991, 2007, and 2014. The large number of deaths was due to people hiking the mountain at the time. Mount Kusatsu-Shirane is an active volcano which has erupted at least 17 times since 1805. The most recent eruption was considered small.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ontake

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kusatsu-Shirane

There are a large number of volcanoes in Japan with many of them active. Included in that list is Mt Fuji.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_volcanoes_in_Japan

Is Fuji monitored? Yes it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historic_eruptions_of_Mount_Fuji

Here we learn that there appears to be no reason to believe an eruption is going to happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historic_eruptions_of_Mount_Fuji#Current_eruptive_danger

This shows that the example of the other two eruptions has no bearing on Fuji.

• Like 2

This is cool. I'm looking forward to the end of the month to see how the drama plays out. Not the predictions, they're a load of garbage, but the psychology of the whole thing.

49 minutes ago, DirtyDocMartens said:

This is cool. I'm looking forward to the end of the month to see how the drama plays out. Not the predictions, they're a load of garbage, but the psychology of the whole thing.

I did a "full profile" on our Cake Guy. He's delusional so he'll just change the date. That's what he's been doing since 2012.....

• Like 3

I expect you're right. Maybe I should get in the prophecy game. I can at least follow through.

• Like 1

I believe he's already hedging his bet- I haven't gone back and looked (having a lazy, wet afternoon in the Piney Woods of ETx), but I think I noticed he is now saying there's a chance it'll happen this fall/winter instead of a couple of weeks. That's the problem with today's prophets- they lack the balls to stand by their predictions. As an aside, I thought about writing this in code, but then I remembered he's a codebreaker.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, DirtyDocMartens said:

I believe he's already hedging his bet- I haven't gone back and looked (having a lazy, wet afternoon in the Piney Woods of ETx), but I think I noticed he is now saying there's a chance it'll happen this fall/winter instead of a couple of weeks. That's the problem with today's prophets- they lack the balls to stand by their predictions. As an aside, I thought about writing this in code, but then I remembered he's a codebreaker.

Having a lazy wet afternoon in these Piney Woods too. Buckets of it. 

9 hours ago, Piney said:

I did a "full profile" on our Cake Guy. He's delusional so he'll just change the date. That's what he's been doing since 2012.....

..more of a fruit cake guy is that what your sayin?

• Like 3

On 2/9/2018 at 7:47 AM, Piney said:

This is a "mass comparison" of the inside jokes of the writers. Not a hint of things to come.

Why don't you tell us the REAL REASON you think Japan will be, and should be destroyed and WHO THE "JOSEPHS" ARE?

Bunch of Tangents:  Piney, I know that I stated that it is outside the scope of my thread for me to go off into a bunch of tangents in a million different directions, with all of these side shoot comments.  But against better judgment, and since you have been so persistent (good job!) I decided to talk with you some more (maybe I’m bored?) on these side shoot comments.

Piney, you keep calling me a Japanese hate monger, along with other ill will expletives, where’s the love Piney?  Let me ask you, was the “sleeping prophet” Edgar Cayce, who predicted “The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea” also a hater of the Japanese people?

And since you have been doing some research on me, I thought that maybe that I should try to learn a little bit about my primary antagonist (you, ha, ha).  So I went to your website profile and discovered the following:

Rank:  “Aggravated Redskin and the least educated amongst the cabal”. 

Interests: “Archaeology, Bigfoot, the Pine Barrens, My tribe (Nanticoke Lenni Lenape), my horses, my chainsaw collection”

We have Things in Common!  I actually discovered that we have a few things in common (go figure, huh?).  I also enjoy Archaeology (and Paleontology) and I also own chainsaws like you, even though I only have 2 of them (Stihl brand). 

I love the outdoors, the woods, and the pine trees, ha, ha.  I am an “amateur” horticulturist.  I used to be a “professional” horticulturist, ha, ha (I know you would love that one!), I had my own landscape nursery business and everything for several years – I grew and sold subtropical plants (palm trees, bamboo, cactus, broad leaf evergreens, etc) to grow in temperate climates.  I was also a member of the "Magnolia", "Oak Tree" and "Hardy Enough" societies.

Pine Trees & more Pine Trees:  I am an admirer of the 4 southern US yellow pine trees (“Long-leaf” Pinus palustris, “Medium-leaf” also known as the “Loblolly Pine” Pinus taeda, “Short-leaf” Pinus echinata, and the Tiny-leaf also known as the “Virginia Scrub Pine” Pinus virginiana) and their hybrids, all of which grow in my state of Virginia.  I also like the main pine tree of the Pine Barrens known as the “Pitch Pine” Pinus rigida.  I have had a fascination for years about the Pine Barrens (the alleged home of the Jersey Devil) and all of the mystic that surrounds it.

You see Piney, I am more than a codebreaker (ha, ha), I am also an “amateur” seismologist, geologist (I study rock strata and layers and I’m a gold and gemstone prospector.  I was a member of a local Virginia gold prospecting club), meteorologist, (I almost bought my own weather station at one time – I study and collect weather data) a student of Numerology (number cycles, number timelines, number prompts, Gematria and Cryptology), Astronomy, Astrology, the Prophetic Voice, Mysticism and the “Cabal”.  I’m also a student of the Paranormal (UFO’s, Aliens, Ghosts and things that go “Bump in the Night”), I’m an “amateur” cryptozoologist.  All of these studies aid me in making my predictions. 

Claim to Fame?  One of my “claims to fame” is that I have more Bigfoot research hours than anyone else on earth (except for the “Bad Guys”, ha, ha), unless or until proven otherwise.  I was able to accomplish this over a 4-year span, because I was semi-retired with a lot of time on my hands.  I estimate that during my most extensive year, that I was out in the woods about 250 days, on average of 8 hours per day (mostly night work), which adds up to about 2000 hours!  I operated both in low tech and high tech scenarios.  When in low tech, I de-scented myself with smoke from fires (the “Nanticoke Lenni Lenape” way), and went into the forest with no tech equipment.  In my high tech scenario, I went into the woods with a Sony infrared, limited night vision camcorder and a parabolic dish equipped with a digital recorder, which is able to record a human whisper at 300 yards and a dog barking 3 miles away (during good environmental conditions).

During my 4 years of Bigfooting, I was able to clearly see six creatures, which doesn’t account for red eye-shine or many seemingly fleeting peripheral view images running through the woods.  I was in close proximity (300 yards or less) to the creatures literally dozens of times.  I collected thousands of audio files along with some video files during that time.

I learned a lot about the creatures (their habitats, their calls, their gibberish language, their tree formations (arched trees, hooked trees, teepee formations, hanging horizontal and vertical braches), their ability to imitate the vocals of all the animals of the forest), but I learned even more about the “Bad Guys” …the guys that shut me down, the guys that are part of the “Thousand Points of Light” Operation, the guys who are preventing the populous (you and me) from proving the existence of Bigfoot!  And since “they” shut me down, I have become a Bigfoot Whistleblower!

Questions for other “Experienced” Bigfoot Researchers:  To the “Unexplained Mysteries” website “experienced and devoted bigfooters” I would ask you why you have experienced problems with your Plaster-of-Paris solution not being able to set up in your castings from time to time, under normal weather conditions.

Why are you always having to remove fallen trees that fall across your ATV trails with your chainsaws, even though there weren’t any storms or high winds in the area to bring those trees down?

Why are your Trail cameras never capturing bigfoot (or other animal) images, when the bait in front of the camera was taken?  And if/when they do reveal something, it always seems to be blurred out or white-washed? 

Why does your electronic gear batteries die from time to time in a matter of minutes, only to happen again when swapped out with a new set of batteries, when on typical nights those same batteries last for 10 or more hours?

Why is some of your gear, backpacks, supplies, computer files, hard copy printout evidence found damaged or missing in your houses without any evidence of a house break-in?  Locks are still locked and your security alarm system did not activate?

Why are all of those small craft flying all around your bigfoot investigation area (way out in the boonies) at 2 or 3 am in the morning, when all of the nearby airports are inactive or shutdown at those hours of the night?  Why are those craft, which are not helicopters, able to fly in and out of the trees or just above the trees, at extremely slow speeds without falling from the sky?  Why do they occasionally, seemingly disappear from the sky right in front of your eyes?

Why do some stars (pseudo stars), all of sudden get brighter and brighter, fly over and amongst the trees, hover above you without any sound and occasionally blink out?  Why do you occasionally see a super bright star that appears to be wobbling in the sky and changing colors from yellow to red to blue to green etc?

Here’s the Challenge Piney:

Let’s let this first week of March Japan disasters/worldwide stock market crash prediction play out for now.  But after the date passes us by, no matter what happens or doesn’t happen, would you be willing to go on a Bigfoot investigation with me in the Pine Barrens?  I would be willing to meet you out there and even bring all my gear with me.  And after the investigation we can report our findings to this website.  I don’t know if you believe the creatures are spiritual interdimensional, flesh and blood, alien or something else, but are you willing to show some love and take me up on this challenge?  What do you say Piney, friend or foe?

My only fear is that if you say yes, and I come to visit you, things might not end as planned, and I might end up on the next Chainsaw horror film! ha, ha.

P.S.  Even though I didn’t plan on saying anything about the “Joseph’s” at this time …I decided that I’ll give you a clue about the “Jospeh’s” they are also known as the “Eagles”.

On 2/10/2018 at 2:40 PM, Kenemet said:

Surely that link isn't part of the framing.  I've seen other posts by you (now that Piney got me curious enough to look) and it appears to be a genuine copy-and-paste of your words.   I did take the trouble to compare (linguistically) the writing there with your current offering and there's indeed a match.  And you've just confirmed that these are indeed your words... whether this person is someone on your mailing list or someone following you on the forums is something you would have to determine.  I have very little interest in unraveling that beyond noting that no malice seems intended.

That's rather typical when someone comes in with a lot of claims (rather than a single claim, such as "T-rex dinosaurs were extinct before the meteor hit."  That kind of statement is fairly tightly constructed and the picking will be in reference to the statement.  But a long first message with four main points and a lot of links means that the responders are going to pick what strikes them as "off" first.  So the opportunity for a very broad (not deep) thread is right there and it's brought on by the initial statement.

I think that most simply believe that you do believe you've found some sort of secret warning -- and we think you're wrong. 

(which gets into another debate over omniscience, omnipotence, and whether our lives are just clockwork fictions and it was pre-determined long before you were born whether you would attain salvation or be damned forever (now don't YOU get distracted over this. That's a topic for a different forum.)  

Your past prophetic warnings (which all seem to be involving Japan's having a mega-disaster) does make one wonder why the sources of your idea are so focused on Japan.  There are other countries on the Ring of Fire and other tectonically active places in the world, but somehow Japan seems to be a focus.

Message boards get these kinds of messages all the time.  They're quite dramatic and apocalyptic and although I've been on BBSs and the Internet since 1980, I haven't seen a single one of them come true.  I think the most famous of them was Nibiru in Y2k - a "prophecy" that eventually got so ubiquitous that astronomers stepped in to debunk it.  Wikipedia keeps an interesting page on prophecies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events  

Well, I hope you've stocked up.  We are not stocking up but we did go in and talk with our retirement planner about strategies.  He got us through the last stock market crash and our portfolios did just fine.  Since his track record is better than yours, I will stick with his advice.

It's impossible for there to be a "freezing of assets" on a worldwide basis... or even within the US.  That requires all governments (including ones hostile to us) to agree that banks and financial institutions will be shuttered and all credit card and cash machines shut down all over the world.  This also includes financial institutions that are not controlled or regulated by governments and are relatively small (such as local credit unions or freelance money lenders) - and these are not disposed to cooperate with government mandates if they feel it's against their principles.

Same with shutting down internet and phones.

In addition, these "Mysterious Global Powers" can't simply walk over to their Console O Doom and flip a switch and say "no banks, phones, or Internet today."  It would take the work of millions of people worldwide to shut everything off so that NOBODY could function.  The people involved with this include people looking for other jobs because they hate their work and people who are greedy and people who want to save their families.  You're proposing somehow that every single one of these people (and the new hires) all over the world are somehow going to keep their mouths shut about the whole thing.  Countries can't even keep military secrets but somehow this planning and organization has been kept secret from EVERYONE BUT PROPHECY BUFFS for the last three or four years?

A look at the logistics shows that the scenario isn't likely.  And a shuttering of all the stock markets doesn't touch the bonds markets... and while stocks can completely tank there's a lot of businesses that aren't on the stock market (so no global economic crash there) and companies do survive being kicked off the stock market (it's happened a lot of times.)

Finally... youtube.

You certainly spent a lot of time hunting these videos up, and they confirm your belief.  But how do you know that their claims about things occurring in a dream are true?  They could be making up something to gain viewers.  Viewers equal revenue and attention and nobody's going to pay attention to your dreams about walking down the street and then going to an apartment and cooking a steak.  You can get them to pay attention (and tell friends to watch) if you say the symbolism is that "Soon we will have walked too far and God is going to fry us like a steak because we're so awful!"

Classic logic says that you can reason flawlessly to a conclusion - BUT - if the information you're given is false then you will never arrive at the truth.  If I use news reports rather than Youtube videos, I think I can come up with a better list of predictions.

MY 2018 PREDICTIONS (up to April 15):

* stock market will settle down before March 1st.  

* More volatility around April 15th (tax day)

* March 2018 elections will see more Democrats swept into local office

* Yellowstone will NOT erupt, but small earthquakes will be felt in Oklahoma and Texas  

* Flu epidemic will continue into March with additional deaths.

In short, I feel your choice of information sources is very poor and has led (and will continue to lead) to your predictions failing completely.

"It's impossible for there to be a "freezing of assets" on a worldwide basis... or even within the US.  That requires all governments (including ones hostile to us) to agree that banks and financial institutions will be shuttered and all credit card and cash machines shut down all over the world.  This also includes financial institutions that are not controlled or regulated by governments and are relatively small (such as local credit unions or freelance money lenders) - and these are not disposed to cooperate with government mandates if they feel it's against their principles.".  

It doesn't necessarily have to be a worldwide freeze Kenemet, it might just happen in the US, even though I suspect that it will be worldwide.  And I know you said "or even within the US".  I'll be honest with you, I don't know the specifics on it, "they" might say that it was a problem with the Internet and that something took the US or worldwide Internet down, which prevented the Smart phones, supermarket electronic cash register machines, debit cards, bank computer transactions and ATM machines from accessing the data that they needed to retrieve.

"You certainly spent a lot of time hunting these videos up, and they confirm your belief.  But how do you know that their claims about things occurring in a dream are true?  They could be making up something to gain viewers.  Viewers equal revenue and attention and nobody's going to pay attention to your dreams about walking down the street and then going to an apartment and cooking a steak.  You can get them to pay attention (and tell friends to watch) if you say the symbolism is that "Soon we will have walked too far and God is going to fry us like a steak because we're so awful!"

You are correct, I did spend a tremendous amount of time "hunting these videos up".  And you are correct that the authors could be insincere and just be making it all up ...making all of these supposed prophetic dreams up to gain viewers.  But what good are viewers?  It takes a tremendous amount of increased viewers to get commercial sponsorship to make money on the Internet.  But having said that, I can't emphatically say that they can't be trying to gain fame or fortune.  But humor me for a second and let's say that the opposite is true, and that they are sincere, and that most of them do not know each other or the prophetic dream claims that the others have made ...I would suspect that you would have to admit that it is pretty amazing that so many of them sound like they are talking about the same type of events and keep in mind, that they claim to have had these dreams over a number of years (most of the dreams were prior to 2018).

Chocolate Cake Guy

On 2/10/2018 at 5:30 PM, Piney said:

@Kenemet 

My next post was going to be that I systemized this out. Compared sentence structure, syntax and style and there is no doubt he wrote it.

If you were a "code breaker" David you would also be able to do this.......

@Chocolate Cake Guy   Kem also noticed your constant predictions with Japan so why don't you answer? Why must my sister and her family be destroyed? What's your grudge?

The reason that everything is funneling around Tokyo, Japan, is that I believe that these supposed man-made ("Bad Guys") disasters will be the trigger or the catalyst if you will, for the start of the end of the world as we know it.  Notice I didn't say "End of the World", but the "end of the world as we know it".  The moving towards a one world, cashless police state society, where the populous will be forced into an even deeper form of slavery by the "powers that be".  I believe that if we can figure out the date of the Japan disasters, we will have also figured out the start of this major timeline shift - this new paradigm.  But yes, I believe that we should prepare in advance or what good is it to figure out the date.  That is why I am trying (maybe I have failed) to do my part to forewarn everyone of what I believe is at our door steps!

Cake Guy

On 2/8/2018 at 5:23 AM, Timonthy said:

Just revisiting this. UM is a great community and it’s hard to get ‘blocked’ unless you want to.

Nice to know!

Cake Guy

On 2/6/2018 at 4:48 PM, Podo said:

Oh neat, another doomsday prophecy. I'm sure it'll come true, just like all of the other doomsday prophecies.

Did you know Podo, that there a number of people that had prophetic dreams (doomsday prophecies) about 9/11 prior to it occurring, the only problem was that they didn't know what exactly they were seeing ...other than buildings blowing up, planes flying into buildings etc...  Once the event unfolded, it all made sense to them.

Cake Guy

On 2/3/2018 at 4:48 PM, toast said:

"ECONOMIC collapse dream given by God".

I`m getting sick about people who spread such BS and I`m getting sick about people who believe such BS. I feel to be in an ongoing intellectual war on two fronts.

Well, at least the sickness that you are experiencing does not affect the body, like the current flu epidemic!

Cake Guy

On 2/3/2018 at 3:25 PM, I'mConvinced said:

This is where we differ I would say. Everyone has dreams but no one has psychic or prophetic dreams. Extrapolation is cool and all but you can only go through so many different doomsdays-that-never-were before they wear thin.

In your favour we don't have to wait long to not see this one come true.

You are right, we don't have long to wait ...a years (2018) go by fast (especially for old guys like me) and the March date (most likely date) is only a couple of weeks away.

Cake Guy

On 2/10/2018 at 6:05 AM, Piney said:

Like you were a government codebreaker? Your previous predictions are not outside the scope of this thread. They prove your accuracy.

Are these bad predictions a "set up" too?

http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/46-predictions-based-on-codes-and-the-prophetic-voice-for-the-remainder-of-2016-david-kenderes

The 2012 and 2016 Papers:  But Piney, there were many predictions that I made in papers that I have sent out in recent years (like those papers) that have come true.  And in those type of papers I typically state that many predictions are conditional.  In other words, they will only occur if and when certain conditions are met.  Now concerning the big prediction (The First Bad Year - the Japanese Disasters/Worldwide Stock Market Crash), 2012 was the first year that I even started exploring the idea.  The 2012 paper (I believe it was paper number 4) that you have a link to, was only one paper of several (eight total?) that I wrote that year. 

Without going into a lot of detail, at that stage of the game (2012), I admittedly now confess that I didn't have nearly the data, nor the pieces to the puzzle that I have obtained since then.  Not to mention that the "Bad Guys" the ones that I am now whistleblowing against, were tricking and deceiving me along the way and moving the goal posts on me!

By late 2016, your other link, I had gained a lot more pieces to the big puzzle (The First Bad Year - the Japanese Disasters/Worldwide Stock Market Crash), and had pretty much determined that this big prediction had to occur sometime between 2016 through 2018.  By either 2016 or 2017, I also determined that it had to occur in the cold season of the year (pretty much October through early June), with the greatest likelihood of it's occurrence in the months of December, January or March.  I have also recently determined by my recogning anyway, whatever that's worth, that this big prediction has about an 90 percent likelihood of happening in March of 2018 and of that 90 percent, it has at least as 80 percent chance of it happening the first weekend of March, leaving a 10 percent chance of it happening sometime during the rest of the month of March. 

So if my math is correct, I guess what I am trying to say is that if this big prediction doesn't happen in March of 2018, I don't have a lot of confidence that it will take place during the remaining months (primarily, April, May, and October through December) of 2018.  I'm just being honest with everyone here.  Now am I still confident that it will happen in March of 2018?  ...you bet I am, or I would have never started this thread!

Some of my other predictions that have come to pass in no particular order:  I predicted the March 23, 2003 attack on the 101st Airborne Division (Screaming Eagles), one day before it occurred.  The event where Sergeant Hasan Karim Akbar in the middle of the night, threw four hand grenades into three tents, while his fellow soldiers were sleeping, killing and wounding a number of them.  Now I didn't know all the details of what was to occur, but what I predicted was that the 101st Airborne, would become screaming eagles within a few days at most .  The prediction was fulfilled the following day.  I actually had someone call me on the phone the next day to tell me what had happened, before I even knew what occurred!

I predicted the 2003 Northeast blackout back in the spring of 2003, stating that there would be a major power problem in the summer 2003.  The Blackout occurred on August 14, 2003.

Predictions on US extreme rainfall and Flooding Years:  I have a very good track record here.

Lots of Sporting Events (I have never missed on a sporting event prediction):  I successfully predicted the last several super bowls wins.  One of my most memorable predictions was the 2012 Stanley Cup victory.  Not only was the prediction correct, but before the playoffs really even got underway, I predicted that the Los Angeles Kings and New Jersey Devils would be the 2 teams in the finals and that LA would win the cup!  People laughed at that prediction, since neither team was anywhere near to being a top seed playoff team.  Both teams barely even made it into the playoffs!  But each team marched their way through the playoffs knocking off number 3, 2 and 1 seeds along the way until they met in the finals!

I have had other successful predictions too, (like presidential elections etc...), but these are some of my predictions that come to mind as I am writing this.

On a Personal Level:  I have a pretty good track record with predictions concerning family and friends.

Chocolate Cake Guy

@Chocolate Cake Guy

Edgar Cayce was a racist who was wrong about everything in North America.

Japan must be destroyed because of our pagan ways.

I know about your tree business. I know that you can't hold down a place to live but have never lived outside Virginia.

You lied about being a codebreaker and I doubt you spent the hours in the bush that others here have. There is no Bigfoot in the Pine Barrens and I don't use a ATV. They don't fit where I go and they rip crap up. We don't "de-scent" ourselves with smoke. There are plants for that. The black helicopters in "hush mode" zipping around the Piney Woods up and down the East Coast are DEA looking for meth labs and pot growers. If you were a government spook or spent any time bush you would know that too.

All you did was examine my profile but since I've used the same screen name for 20 years and I'm all over the web. A real codebreaker would have caught that.

I know a whole bunch of other bad things about you but I won't post them here. 

I know who you think the "Josephs" are and that they are part of your predictions. I want to read it from you.

I'm not finished reading your full post I'll get back to it later...

• Like 2

• The topic was locked