Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A great earthquake shaking coming March 2018?

Chocolate Cake Guy

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You'll get this quote thing down, yet.

You're priceless in an immeasurable scale.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

I know you use a lot of sarcasm in your responses Chaos, maybe I messed up, sorry.  My head's spinning, this is too much coming at this old guy all at once, ha, ha.

So there is an element of truth to your name "ChaosRose"  ...you do believe that the world that we live in, is about to start changing in a big way - for the worse, an "end-of-the-world" scenario?

Cake Guy

Well, it's hardly just me that thinks it. 

And it sure doesn't look like anyone with the power to change anything gives a rat's ***. 

So I figure yeah...we're all ******. 

Ah well. Gotta die of something.

Edited by ChaosRose

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

You're priceless in an immeasurable scale.

Aww, shucks.

I have to admit, I am fluent in all forms of sarcasm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Me having an attitude, ha, ha.  Thanks for the welcome by the way.  Being that I am an old guy and a newbie here, maybe you can help me out.  I'm trying to figure out how to navigate through my post and I'm getting nowhere fast, ha, ha.  Every time I reply to someone I scroll down hoping to answer the next one and there are no next ones.  Then I refresh the screen and scroll back down again.  I know its operator error - I need some help! 

I know that I am quoting myself this time, since its a follow up.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm good on the navigating now.  I am using the page buttons and scrolling down.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Aww, shucks.

Just change your avatar back, please?

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

If you wanted to quote this post, for instance, you'd click on the quote button directly under it.

got it ...and that was what I was doing from the get go, but i see now that I screwed several of them up

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Just change your avatar back, please?

I kinda liked being labeled the resident reptilian.

It was fun. 

1 minute ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

I know that I am quoting myself this time, since its a follow up.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm good on the navigating now.  I am using the page buttons and scrolling down.

It's good to converse!

Just now, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

got it ...and that was what I was doing from the get go, but i see now that I screwed several of them up

Wow...we've gotta give you some to catch up on these posts. 

How's your typing? Are you doing the dreaded hunt and peck?

Wow...we sure did get derailed.

I have a problem with that. 

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem.

They say when you get old one loses 3 things, I think I have lost all 3, but I have trouble remembering what they are.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

I kinda liked being labeled the resident reptilian.

It was fun. 

Puritanical Weirdo, what's wrong with that?

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Puritanical Weirdo, what's wrong with that?

That one was surprising.

I always figured I'd get cremated, but I kinda wish I would have a tombstone to put all the insults on that I've accumulated over the years. 

Just now, Aquila King said:

Great. Just in time for my birthday.

edc5493d6622cf15544623c069a93f5e

You'd better get on that virgin thing. 

You don't have much time left. 

They say when you get old one loses 3 things, I think I have lost all 3, but I have trouble remembering what they are.

You always meet new friends, you only need one book on the shelf... and the other thing.

The magic 8 ball says you're wrong, but that's a good thing, isn't it?

I used to actually own a magic 8 ball when I was a kid ...I don't remember what happened to it ...but I'm guessing it broke.  What I do remember about it was that it only had about 6 responses to people's questions, so it got boring after awhile.

• Like 1

I used to actually own a magic 8 ball when I was a kid ...I don't remember what happened to it ...but I'm guessing it broke.  What I do remember about it was that it only had about 6 responses to people's questions, so it got boring after awhile.

Well...I've got a magic 8 ball, a fortune telling fish, runes, a real crystal ball, a black scrying mirror, and Tarot cards. 

And I still look at the news and don't know wtf is going on. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

See? You might not think we're nice, but you're gonna once you meet some other folks. Lol.

Just take in all in stride. 

It's the end of the world, anyway...what does it matter what someone thinks on the internet?

You are starting to make me feel like this is a doomsday forum site Chaos.  Do others believe as you, or are you in the minority here?

Just now, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

You are starting to make me feel like this is a doomsday forum site Chaos.  Do others believe as you, or are you in the minority here?

Nah, most people around here don't even believe in global warming. 

They think I'm a nutter. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

You're good.

You predicted and you're amiable.

How in the hell you met us first, I don't know.

I'm glad for that.

Thanks for the kind words Likely Guy

I'll do my best to stay amiable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

You made your predictions, when I was a kid we said "stamp, stamp, no erasees 2018". (well, 1968)

You have a marker here now.

Got it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

I track earthquake data with the lunar cycles and lunar and solar eclipses along with super moons and super flares.  Spring and Fall are the 2 biggest seasons for earthquake activity.  I also factor in the prophetic voice (psychic dreams, words and visions about earthquakes and volcanoes). And among other things I track 188-day earthquake array cycles (something that you guys won't find on the Internet).  Last year I had an 80% success rate of predicting 6.0 plus quakes within one day of their occurrences, but this year my success rate has dropped a little bit. The big ones, typically 6.0 and larger often follow 188/189-day cycle patterns (I'm tracking a couple dozen of these 188 day arrays) as the one in the example below:

Saturday February 27, 2010                                        8.8       off the coast of central Chili

188-days later on Friday September 03, 2010             7.0       Canterbury New Zealand (Christchurch/Darfield)

189-days later on Friday March 11, 2011                    9.0       off the pacific coast of Tohoku, Japan (tsunami)                       

188-days later on Thursday September 15, 2011        7.3       Viti Levu, Fiji

187-days later on Tuesday March 20, 2012                 7.4       Guerrero/Oaxaca, Mexico

188-days later on Monday September 25, 2012          6.3       Baja California Sur, Mexico

188-days later on Monday April 01, 2013                   6.0       108km east of Miyako, Japan

188-days later on Sunday October 06, 2013                6.2       Chili

188-days later on Saturday April 12, 2014                  7.6       Solomon Islands

188-days later on Friday October 17, 2014                 5.2       26km ESE of Cileungsi, Indonesia

187-days later on Wednesday April 22, 2015              6.2       offshore of Solomon Islands, 160km SSE of Lata

187-days later on Monday October 26, 2015              7.5       45km E of Farkhar, Afghanistan

187-days later on Saturday April 30, 2016                  6.0       34km SW of Lakatoro, Vanuatu

188-days later on Friday November 04, 2016             6.4       25km ESE of Curico, Chile

187-days later on Wednesday May 10, 2017               6.5       95km ENE Visokoi Island, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands

But what I'm not getting is why all the flack.  If my predictions doesn't occur it doesn't occur.  But if does happen I am giving everyone a headsup right?

Chocolate Cake Guy

Impressive. Did you predict these?

As for the Christchurch earthquake of September 03 2010 I was there.  I had a waking premonition.   A deep authoritative voice echoed through my being, waking me at that very violent moment of shaking.  I recall it said,

"The Earth was told to do or dont"

It was almost meaningful, yet there was no warning.  I was shaking as much as the ground and was left with the impression that mother nature was in total control.

Of course the more devastating Christchurch earthquake followed on February 22, 2011 some 141 days later which I notice didn't make your list.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's all good. I've got an interesting take on a lot of that stuff that you probably haven't heard before.

Well, maybe you have. I dunno.

Thoughtforms. 

You'll have to spill the beans to me about it all when you have the time.

No, yes, she's a nutter.

But she's ours.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to A great earthquake shaking coming March 2018?
  • The topic was locked