Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Man In A Black Hooded Robe.

WhiteAura

I am not sure who or what this man is... But I know I have seen him in a day dream. I am not sure if he is a demon, because he felt sadness and pity. Anyways onto the day dream....

To start off with I was in what looked like a basement and I heard footsteps. I didn't run nor panic, but I just stayed there. Then a woman opened the basement door She had dark brown hair and was at least 40 years old. She was carrying a baby about 1 to 1 and 1/2 years old. She seemed emotionless and set the baby down a couple feet away from me. Mind you this part was in third person view.... The woman walked away unfazed of what she did, and went through the door and I heard a lock click. I was confused at first, but then next thing I know a man in a black hooded robe appeared. Then everything went into first person after that. I was the baby and I started crying. I couldn't see his face at all. It was all black under the hood. The man then held out his arms which looked young, but when he held me in his arms, he felt as if he was old.... I felt what he felt... Sadness, pity, a little anger, and a feeling of loss.. I stopped crying.

I never knew what this day dream was, or what that man was. I don't know if this was a coincidence, or if anyone else had a dream like this at all.

Please, help me out, I want to find out who he is.... What he is.

Awesome.jpeg

You were dreaming....it was not real.

Have you broken the dream down....eg:

baby - any friend or family had a baby recently?  Have you baby sat? Did you watch a film with a baby in?

Basement - have you walked down any dark alleys or been in a basement or near a basement or watched a film with a basement in?

Black hood - have you played computer games with demons in....have you read or watched anything recently about demons, do you know anyone who wears a dark hoody, have you seen anyone wearing a hoody and looking shady or scary?

Have you had any sleeping problems?

Have you had a change i  your life which you are not happy or comfortable with?

Have you had lucid dreams, sleep paralysis?

Have you had any illness, depression,  anxiety or medications?

• Like 1

Have you read anything about supposed Satanic Ritual Abuse?

It was thoroughly debunked, but some people are still on about it.

Kinda sinkin' your own ship there when you go off talkin' about it being a daydream.

The most credible cases of apparitions are from people who are fully lucid and conscious at the time.

I daydream like crazy all the time (partly ADD, other part mild Dissociative disorder), but I'm always well aware it's just my imagination.

Once you start confusing dreams and reality, that's when you start entering the realm of delusion.

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Kinda sinkin' your own ship there when you go off talkin' about it being a daydream.

The most credible cases of apparitions are from people who are fully lucid and conscious at the time.

I daydream like crazy all the time (partly ADD, other part mild Dissociative disorder), but I'm always well aware it's just my imagination.

Once you start confusing dreams and reality, that's when you start entering the realm of delusion.

I'd like this person to explain what they mean by daydream.

Were they actually sleeping and dreaming during part of the day, or was their mind just wandering off during the day?

If they were in an in-between state, that place between wakefulness and sleep, very real seeming experiences can happen that are actually considered normal by doctors.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If they were in an in-between state, that place between wakefulness and sleep, very real seeming experiences can happen that are actually considered normal by doctors.

I'm not one to suggest that all paranormal experiences are a product of the mind's imagination and dreams, but I'd say some certainly are. That's why like I say, the most credible accounts are of those who are fully awake at the time, with no known mind-altering influences of any kind.

• Like 1

I guess the OP wouldn't have had to read anything about SRA.

There are enough horror movies out there about babies being taken for sinister motives. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I guess the OP wouldn't have had to read anything about SRA.

There are enough horror movies out there about babies being taken for sinister motives. 

Chaos, are you thinking what I'm thinking? This could be the Eynsford Castle monk !!

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Chaos, are you thinking what I'm thinking? This could be the Eynsford Castle monk !!

What? and sorry I couldn't reply, I was really busy

5 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I'd like this person to explain what they mean by daydream.

Were they actually sleeping and dreaming during part of the day, or was their mind just wandering off during the day?

I was wide awake when I saw this, it was almost like what happened before with my adoptive mother... :( In one of them my mother died in a car crash, and it came true

On 2/4/2018 at 4:03 PM, WhiteAura said:

I was wide awake when I saw this, it was almost like what happened before with my adoptive mother... :( In one of them my mother died in a car crash, and it came true

Well, you said you were daydreaming...but you actually saw this as if it was happening in front of you? 

I'm confused. When I think of daydreaming, it's like when you're sitting through a boring meeting and your mind wanders. 

• 11 months later...

A hooded man came to me in a dream. I don’t remember much about the dream but he said a name... Trinity Joe. Not sure who he was or why he was in my dream... I believe he is an angel of protection. 

Edited by Jeanne vu
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 12:45 PM, WhiteAura said:

I never knew what this day dream was

On 2/4/2018 at 7:03 PM, WhiteAura said:

I was wide awake when I saw this

Could you better explain the circumstances of the situation? Seems to me like a dream influenced by the subconscious

• Like 1

Are you a sensitive or psychic medium or is this sort of thing common? What leads you to believe this was anything other than your own imagination?

My dad was in a rest home recovering from a heart attack and told me every night a man in a black hood stood in front of the TV he also seen people pushing caskets in the hallway we found out later that was the the room they put people who were dieing in they moved him to a different room and seen nothing anymore

• 9 months later...

I never told anyone besides family this but I wanted to know if I was the only one.

8:00am I was going to go back to sleep and when I closed my eyes to start to try to sleep ... and remember im not sleep only eyes are closed I see this black hooded man come from a weird angle of my imagination. I woke up and was confused I thought I was just some weird imagination so I tried to think of something else and go to sleep. Then I seen him again 3 more times. When I opened my eyes I seen one of my clothes in my closet shaking while i was on a hanger for about 10 seconds. I COULDNT GET OFF MY BED :( it wasnt sleep paralysis and I looked to see if there was any rational of it shaking but there was no air and nothing else was moving. after about 10 seconds of me not being able to get off the bed I finally was able to get off the bed and run out my room. I was scared man I was ******* scared. Contact me maybe we can talk about it. Idk what he was but I couldn't see his face. in my dream but he is definitely real.

• 6 months later...

Ok call me crazy but I see that exact man just like different effects like everywhere and turns out my dad sees him to and I’m actually scared. 

• Haha 1