Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
HopeYouAreOk

Ouija board tod meaning

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

HopeYouAreOk

Me and a couple of friends were playing recently with an ouija board and after a couple of tries it gave us the word "tod". Can anyone help me out what that means? Maybe something maybe nothing. Help appreciated a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Maybe it lingered on the 'd' to say 'Todd'.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

Playing with "woo" is like being a mechanic. There are good mechanics, bad mechanics and people who should keep their hands out of a tool box.

Keep your hands out of the toolbox......

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
9 minutes ago, acute said:

Maybe it lingered on the 'd' to say 'Todd'.

I am pretty sure it's with one 'd' bcs I googled "tod" and pictures of the gream reaper showed up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Playing with "woo" is like being a mechanic. There are good mechanics, bad mechanics and people who should keep their hands out of a tool box.

Keep your hands out of the toolbox......

Yeah after reviewing some **** here I am able to tell that I won't play again anytime soon 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
2 minutes ago, HopeYouAreOk said:

I am pretty sure it's with one 'd' bcs I googled "tod" and pictures of the gream reaper showed up. 

That's no surprise, because 'tod' means 'death' in German.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore

Welcome to UM :st 

tod can mean a few things... a plant of bushy upright habit, an acronym that stands for a few different things....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
3 minutes ago, HopeYouAreOk said:

Yeah after reviewing some **** here I am able to tell that I won't play again anytime soon 

Throw it in the sink, run water over it, take it to a outside grill and burn it.....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Throw it in the sink, run water over it, take it to a outside grill and burn it.....

Burned it already.. Paper one 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
6 minutes ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM :st 

tod can mean a few things... a plant of bushy upright habit, an acronym that stands for a few different things....

Thank you for the help! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
8 minutes ago, acute said:

That's no surprise, because 'tod' means 'death' in German.

I mean that can't be good lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

The more skeptical members on here would say a Ouija Board is just a toy (which it is) but, as Piney said, it's a tool too.  A mirror and a crystal ball are just clear glass, but they can also be used for paranormal purposes.

No good ever comes from using a Ouija Board. You never get your sweet old grandma coming through.

Edited by acute
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Depends on how dyslexic you are. It could be tod, dot, bot, pot, top.....can't think of any other words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
3 minutes ago, acute said:

The more skeptical members on here would say a Ouija Board is just a toy (which it is) but, as Piney said, it's a tool too.  A mirror and a crystal ball are just clear glass, but they can also be used for paranormal purposes.

Listen to Piney. No good ever comes from using a Ouija Board. You never get your sweet old grandma coming through.

We were looking for that adrenaline I guess.. Just children trynna have fun. But with no intention of using this info(genuinely speaking)  if I wanted to learn more about it could u suggest any trustworthy sources? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam

Why can't some people just stick to playing monopoly or scrabble...at least you can learn something useful instead of freeking yourselves out over board games. 

 

Mind you i have seen a few hotel pieces go flying during some games of monopoly. But that was down to sore losers. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
3 minutes ago, HopeYouAreOk said:

We were looking for that adrenaline I guess.. Just children trynna have fun. But with no intention of using this info(genuinely speaking)  if I wanted to learn more about it could u suggest any trustworthy sources? 

You could search the topics on this site, I guess.  There's a search feature somewhere, whichever version of UM you use.

Edited by acute
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Why can't some people just stick to playing monopoly or scrabble...at least you can learn something useful instead of freeking yourselves out over board games. 

 

Mind you i have seen a few hotel pieces go flying during some games of monopoly. But that was down to sore losers. 

What would the Human be without curiosity

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
4 minutes ago, HopeYouAreOk said:

What would the Human be without curiosity

There is enough real things in life without taking your curiosity to a board game.

980x.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

There is enough real things in life without taking your curiosity to a board game.

980x.jpg

Yall call it a game even tho u seem so scared of it.. Like it will bring u only negative things in your life. I ask u then: how can a toy do that? This a bit contradictory don't u agree? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
10 minutes ago, acute said:

You could search the topics on this site, I guess.  There's a search feature somewhere, whichever version of UM you use.

Here would be one the best sites to search .....

@HopeYouAreOk,  there are a few threads on here and you will get all the info, from those who know it is just a board game and those who believe it actually works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SecretSanta

I think it means you need to watch Disney’s The Fox and the Hound.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
29 minutes ago, HopeYouAreOk said:

Yall call it a game even tho u seem so scared of it.. Like it will bring u only negative things in your life. I ask u then: how can a toy do that? This a bit contradictory don't u agree? 

Scared? Where did you possibly get that from? 

I never said anything of the sort...have you got me mixed up with someone else? 

Come on !!! .....you have completely made that up. Show me where i even implied any of that. 

Jeeeze..how can  you make  things up which were never implied in the first place? 

Hmmm.....guess it is clear now why you chose a ouija  board game to try out your curiosity instead of trying it out on something contructive.

Remember...you are the one who burnt a board game...and you call me scared. :lol::lol:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore

Hey folks, let’s keep calm and courteous here please. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
36 minutes ago, HopeYouAreOk said:

Yall call it a game even tho u seem so scared of it.. Like it will bring u only negative things in your life. I ask u then: how can a toy do that? This a bit contradictory don't u agree? 

Okay. Here's the deal. The Ouija works through the subconscious and the ideomotor effect. You create the effect. There is nothing paranormal about it. Anything 'negative' that results is just an idea you've got stuck in your head, this includes feeding the idea with 'spiritual paranoia'. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HopeYouAreOk
23 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Scared? Where did you possibly get that from? 

I never said anything of the sort...have you got me mixed up with someone else? 

Come on !!! .....you have completely made that up. Show me where i even implied any of that. 

Jeeeze..how can  you make  things up which were never implied in the first place? 

Hmmm.....guess it is clear now why you chose a ouija  board game to try out your curiosity instead of trying it out on something contructive.

Remember...you are the one who burnt a board game...and you call me scared. :lol::lol:

I categorized u to the people that consider it a game and yes I made a mistake by not mentioning that my comment didn't refer just to you. My apologies and thank you for your time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.