Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2018 elections

rashore

4 minutes ago, bee said:

like how Don Lemon had an odd blank sly look on his face when he did his little racist speech...

Sigh....it was a realistic look at crime and terrorism statistics. The reality is when discussing those crimes white men are the largest threat, ya know facts and whatnot :tu:

latest projection show Dems have 6in7 chance of taking the house, Reps have a 6in7 chance of retaining the senate. source

I predict a nervous White House on overdrive for the next 4 days. It will interesting to see what promises, predictions of Armageddon and examples of 'unfake' fake news are rolled out.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

latest projection show Dems have 6in7 chance of taking the house, Reps have a 6in7 chance of retaining the senate. source

I predict a nervous White House on overdrive for the next 4 days. It will interesting to see what promises, predictions of Armageddon and examples of 'unfake' fake news are rolled out.

Haha I saw this post and thought man he's right the propaganda machine is going to be hysterical ....and then I saw this :lol:

IDK if laughing is really the correct response. I mean the fact that anyone would fall for such blatant fear mongering is definitely worth mocking but the fact that so many forget history is really quite scary

Hmmmm where have I seen such a tactic before????

“Of course the people don’t want war. But after all, it’s the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it’s a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.”

— Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'm a floating voter in the UK... with no political affiliations left or right....

but on this occasion I hope that Americans keep the Democrats out of the House and Senate for all our sakes -

US politics has a knock on effect around the world...

Conspiring Political Elites around the world are getting a bit rattled with the rise of Populism ---
and it's like some kind of survival instinct is kicking in to oppose them because people don't want
to be mind controlled and overly subservient.. they (we) don't want to be socially engineered by
Power Junkies  and their Flunkies - who work outside the democratic process....:no:

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I just filled out my ballot today. I voted the full democrat line for the first time ever, not out of love for the dem candidates, but because the local repub candidates have taken Trumpism (aka lies and insults) to extreme levels. Basically short of their opponents coming out as cannibal killers a vote for anyone is better for the state/nation than the current crop of repubs.

I suspected you might do that :( 

So I voted for the entire Republican ticket.

Twice. 

Once for myself, and the second time to annul your vote :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I just filled out my ballot today. I voted the full democrat line for the first time ever, not out of love for the dem candidates, but because the local repub candidates have taken Trumpism (aka lies and insults) to extreme levels. Basically short of their opponents coming out as cannibal killers a vote for anyone is better for the state/nation than the current crop of repubs.

bolded.... even if they did the Globalist controlled MSM would cover up for them....

so how would you ever know? - perhaps they have Spirit Cooking Parties planned up and
down the country to celebrate IF they take the House on the 6th... they aren't actual cannibal
parties but are a step in that direction.... :wacko:

maybe you will get an invite... for services rendered.... ^_^

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a “Spirit Cooking dinner” at the home of artist Marina Abramovic.

“Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.”

New York’s Museum of Modern Art called it a “cookbook” for “evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.” Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine.”

12 minutes ago, bee said:

bolded.... even if they did the Globalist controlled MSM would cover up for them....

so how would you ever know? - perhaps they have Spirit Cooking Parties planned up and
down the country to celebrate IF they take the House on the 6th... they aren't actual cannibal
parties but are a step in that direction.... :wacko:

maybe you will get an invite... for services rendered.... ^_^

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/

Yeah that spirit cooking **** is weird but as someone who was raised to believe I was eating the body and drinking the blood of my savior every weekend I cant throw too much judgement out there over weird.

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah that spirit cooking **** is weird but as someone who was raised to believe I was eating the body and drinking the blood of my savior every weekend I cant throw too much judgement out there over weird.

Amen  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

that's symbolic though..... I've never been to a Spirit Cooking thing but I think that the 'ingredients' are real..
real body fluids...

one step away from eating human flesh... 

but I have to congratulate you on your quick parry..... :ph34r::D...

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No, really, tell us how you really feel.... Don't hold back.... :lol:

Stunningly, I have hope a Republican will win the State of Oregon Governorship for the first time in.... I'm not sure how long. Vic Atiyah in the 1980s I think.

Because.... the Democrat Platform is being pushed as Identity Politics and the over favoring of illegal immigrants. Even the center left in Oregon is asking, what about fixing "important issues"?

I voted by mail, like everyone does in Oregon now, and didn't even bother voting for someone in the House race, because the Democrats hold such a gerrymandered hold on the urban districts. 

• Like 1

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

• Like 1

there are videos on FB that show voting machines rigged to check dems even if you click on rep box.  of course dems will say it is a mistake, but why it is always a mistake that favors them??? demand paper ballot.

for some reason this forum stopped attaching FB videos correctly, a while ago.

Edited by aztek

I never vote a straight ticket.   Seems just lazy to me.   I will vote mostly Republican.  Mostly slow down their agenda.   Some because I'd like to hear the whining and crying again.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, aztek said:

there are videos on FB that show voting machines rigged to check dems even if you click on rep box.  of course dems will say it is a mistake, but why it is always a mistake that favors them??? demand paper ballot.

I seen that video too. Looked legitimate but who knows. I'm sure it's real considering their notoriously unscrupulous tactics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

What happens with a voting machine and you balls up your ballot? On paper all you have to do is tell the returning officer you balls up and want another paper ballot and they mark your first one “invalid” and co-sign it next to your signature (or at least, that’s what they do here in Oz). 

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What happens with a voting machine and you balls up your ballot? On paper all you have to do is tell the returning officer you balls up and want another paper ballot and they mark your first one “invalid” and co-sign it next to your signature (or at least, that’s what they do here in Oz). 

i actually had it happen before,  they put ballot number next to my name, when i ruined 1 they gave me a new one, and corrected the ballot number next to my name

• Like 1

TEXAS YOUTH VOTE SOARS 500 PERCENT AHEAD OF MIDTERM ELECTION AGAINST TED CRUZ

Apparently there are similar numbers in other states, and amongst minorities. 

Whatever the results, this election is bringing out voters in large numbers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

45098234_10157007362097189_4538812208804

I always find it odd when Western women advocate for Sharia, because under Sharia any male could tell her to shut up and by law, she’d have to shut up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

by sharia law their husband has every right to kill them if they cheat on him. or try to denounce Islam,

i think every western woman who advocates for it should go live in an Islamic country for a year,

i bet none of those isis wives who were lucky to escape alive, will ever go back to it

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Whatever the results, this election is bringing out voters in large numbers.

It may not end up how you think...

Students Across Tennessee In Mock Election Choose Blackburn Over Bredesen, Lee Over Dean

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2018/10/31/379055/Students-Across-Tennessee-In-Mock.aspx

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

It may not end up how you think...

Students Across Tennessee In Mock Election Choose Blackburn Over Bredesen, Lee Over Dean

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2018/10/31/379055/Students-Across-Tennessee-In-Mock.aspx

thanks for that...

because of the election fraud and attempts at rigging that are already going on -
the mid term election results could be on a knife edge... but I hope those mock elections 
reflect the true state of what many young people are thinking - because a lot of young people
with little or no real life experience are such easy prey for the corrupt tech giants and MSM....
and are caught up in psychological warfare that they don't even know is happening... they
don't realize they are pawns in the game...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-30-election-fraud-warning-tech-giants-and-fake-news-media-conspiring-to-steal-the-mid-terms.html

(I think that the wording below maybe should have been ''''anti free speech'''' ? )

The anti-speech tech giants have combined forced with the fake news media (CNN, NYT, WashPost, etc.) to steal the mid-term elections and overthrow democracy in America. In effect, they have already carried out massive election meddling and fraud on a scale the “Russians” could even dream of.

3 hours ago, bee said:

because of the election fraud and attempts at rigging that are already going on -
the mid term election results could be on a knife edge...

The economy is doing well

The unemployment rate is less than 4%

The boundaries have been gerrymandered by the republicans - (absolute crazy system the US has for drawing electoral boundaries)

In reality these elections should be a shoo in for the Republicans.

If the results are otherwise the Republicans will need to take a long hard look at themselves.

16 hours ago, DieChecker said:

No, really, tell us how you really feel.... Don't hold back.... :lol:

Stunningly, I have hope a Republican will win the State of Oregon Governorship for the first time in.... I'm not sure how long. Vic Atiyah in the 1980s I think.

Even the center left in Oregon is asking, what about fixing "important issues"?

I voted by mail, like everyone does in Oregon now, and didn't even bother voting for someone in the House race, because the Democrats hold such a gerrymandered hold on the urban districts. 

Ironically AZ may have a dem senator for the first time in 20 years.

You know my wife and i both struggled with not voting green party this time around and I was hating my decision but today our green candidate dropped out of the race and supported the dem because she didnt want her 6% support to split the vote at all.

Because.... the Democrat Platform is being pushed as Identity Politics and the over favoring of illegal immigrants.

You know i keep hearing that but locally its all about healthcare and the economy. I know i know the numbers are great until you look at inflation and what jobs the jobs numbers are actually providing.

• Like 1