Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
rashore

2018 elections

289 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

acidhead
7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

The last of the historic MAGA rallies has ended.  

And it was a great one.  Memorable.  Listening to the audience break into Amazing Grace after a woman fainted was surreal. ... Missouri... Heart of America

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Michelle

Over 50,000 Tennessee students cast ballot in mock election; Here are the results

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--Over 50,000 Tennessee students have taken part in the Secretary of State's 'Student Mock Election.'

Sponsored by Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett's office, students throughout the state were asked to cast their votes for the Governor and U.S. Senate races.

Over 56,000 students voted in the mock election and it was a positive result for Bill Lee and Marsha Blackburn.

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/over-50000-tennessee-students-cast-ballot-in-mock-election-here-are-the-results

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
13 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Over 50,000 Tennessee students cast ballot in mock election; Here are the results

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--Over 50,000 Tennessee students have taken part in the Secretary of State's 'Student Mock Election.'

Sponsored by Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett's office, students throughout the state were asked to cast their votes for the Governor and U.S. Senate races.

Over 56,000 students voted in the mock election and it was a positive result for Bill Lee and Marsha Blackburn.

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/over-50000-tennessee-students-cast-ballot-in-mock-election-here-are-the-results

Considering the youth turnout in TN thus far  is 7 times that of 2014 it will be very interesting to see if this carries through to actual voters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
31 minutes ago, acidhead said:

And it was a great one.  Memorable.  Listening to the audience break into Amazing Grace after a woman fainted was surreal. ... Missouri... Heart of America

 

That was “THE” moment that separates Trump from all others in the metaphysical sense.  The Intangible of intangibles.  This is the essence of the difference between Conservative ideology and Progressive ideology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Considering the youth turnout in TN thus far  is 7 times that of 2014 it will be very interesting to see if this carries through to actual voters.

Yeah...my first regret, voting at eighteen, was voting for Jimmy Carter. It took me years to find out how misguided I was as a naive child.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Yeah...my first regret, voting at eighteen, was voting for Jimmy Carter. It took me years to find out how misguided I was as a naive child.

Thats funny my first vote for Bob Dole leaves me feeling much the same about how misguided and naive I was as a child as well.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats funny my first vote for Bob Dole leaves me feeling much the same about how misguided and naive I was as a child as well.

Didn't you once say you weren't really interested in politics until the Obama years? It came up when discussing Bush as to why you didn't object to some of his policies.

Edited by Michelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Didn't you once say you weren't really interested in politics until the Obama years? It came up when discussing Bush.

Oh absolutely. I was a card carrying member of the GOP did volunteer work for local and national elections, the whole 9 yards. I even had visions of a political career

Some professional experiences kinda tempered my passion for the GOP (and the country i guess if im honest) and then in 09 I got hit with MS and for most of Obama's years I was working too hard on the activities of daily life to be fully aware politically.

 

Edited by Farmer77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh absolutely. I was a card carrying member of the GOP did volunteer work for local and national elections, the whole 9 yards. I even had visions of a political career

Some professional experiences kinda tempered my passion for the GOP (and the country i guess if im honest) and then in 09 I got hit with MS and for most of Obama's years I was working too hard on the activities of daily life to be fully aware politically.

 

I suppose I am sort of unique. I was about ten years old during Watergate. It piqued my interest into politics. With the exception of a few teen years I've stayed pretty much on top of things. I saw the corruption on both sides and have never been able to join an allegiance to either.

That is why you will never see me accusing anyone of being a lefty or a righty. Very few people totally adhere to the straight and narrow of either party. It is a needless perceived insult that shouldn't be thrown around similar to calling someone a racist when it is uncalled for.

When people stoop to such unfounded accusations and insults I stop responding to their posts altogether. They are beyond reasoning with.

That wasn't all directed at you, Farmer. :lol: I just needed to get a few things off my chest. ;)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

This is a pretty good article

Lyndon B. Johnson warned us about this

Quote

Speaking to reporters at a televised news conference in Fredericksburg, Texas, on November 6, Johnson read from a prepared statement in which he explained, "I can think of nothing more dangerous, more divisive, or more self-destructive than the effort to prey on what is called 'white backlash.' I thought it was a mistake to pump this issue up in the 1964 campaign, and I do not think it served the purpose of those who did. I think it is dangerous because it threatens to vest power in the hands of second-rate men whose only qualification is their ability to pander to other men's fears. I think it divides this nation at a very critical time -- and therefore it weakens us as a united country."

 

Quote

he President, who was frustrated that the accomplishments from his Great Society were at risk in 1966, didn't hold back when speaking to the reporters. "I think that the so-called 'white backlash' is destructive, not only of the interests of Negro Americans, but of all those who stand to gain from humane and farsighted government. And those that stand to gain from humane and farsighted government is everybody. Nevertheless, there are those who try to stimulate suspicion into hatred, and to make fear and frustration their springboard into public office. Many of them do it openly. Some let their henchmen do it for them. Their responsibility is the same."

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
2 hours ago, acidhead said:

And it was a great one.  Memorable.  Listening to the audience break into Amazing Grace after a woman fainted was surreal. ... Missouri... Heart of America

 

 

just seen this clip of it.... after reading your post

and wow I can feel the spiritual energy from here from across the pond... like a kundalini buzz 
(which isn't that amazing because that kind of 'energy' is outside space and time just hovering
on another dimension of collective super consciousness :D sounds wacky, I know to anyone
who hasn't pondered on these matters or felt the energetic vibe........... but........ B)

I have no political affiliations right or left but I support Trump and therefore Republicans
at this time in history because I feel that is where a kind of spiritual purity and truth resides
(in spite of human frailties and potential mistakes and mishaps)...... I feel the Democrats
are hostage to forces that are ultimately against humanity and freedom..... and are working
with negative emotion... that can only end in tears - somewhere down the line - 

 

 

  

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
1 minute ago, bee said:

I feel the Democrats
are hostage to forces that are ultimately against humanity and freedom..... and are working
with negative emotion.

Strange - that's exactly how I feel about Republicans, well Trumpists to be more precise.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
14 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Strange - that's exactly how I feel about Republicans, well Trumpists to be more precise.

 

 

we truly are divided and ruled.... :) 

but I trust my judgement on this and the physical confirmation of the kundalini buzz -
(and ongoing research)

aaaanyway...... bit of a build up of spiritual energy that needs release... :D

take it away Michael...

can you feel it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

arGRVBK_460s.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

back to the nitty gritty of the Mid Term Elections... ^_^

I hope that the Republicans keep the House and Senate and the underhand tactics of the 
conspiring Democrats / Globalists / Mind Control Media and Dictatorial Tech Giants - are not rewarded....

thank you

:tu:

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
4 hours ago, bee said:

 

we truly are divided and ruled.... :) 

but I trust my judgement on this and the physical confirmation of the kundalini buzz -
(and ongoing research)

aaaanyway...... bit of a build up of spiritual energy that needs release... :D

take it away Michael...

can you feel it?

 

 

What the hell is a kundalini buzz???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

What the hell is a kundalini buzz???

I think Bee just made her point!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
6 hours ago, bee said:

 

just seen this clip of it.... after reading your post

and wow I can feel the spiritual energy from here from across the pond... like a kundalini buzz 
(which isn't that amazing because that kind of 'energy' is outside space and time just hovering
on another dimension of collective super consciousness :D sounds wacky, I know to anyone
who hasn't pondered on these matters or felt the energetic vibe........... but........ B)

I have no political affiliations right or left but I support Trump and therefore Republicans
at this time in history because I feel that is where a kind of spiritual purity and truth resides
(in spite of human frailties and potential mistakes and mishaps)...... I feel the Democrats
are hostage to forces that are ultimately against humanity and freedom..... and are working
with negative emotion... that can only end in tears - somewhere down the line -

I’ve spoken about this for years but for at least the last 10 years, a Dark Energy (The Dark Oath) has enveloped this nation and perhaps the world.  We see the physical manifestation of it in people like Maxine Waters and Antifa, and several on this forum.  Now I am speaking in a totally metaphysical or spiritual frame of mind.  A veil of darkness has fallen over us.  What we are seeing is akin to Sauron in the guise of the Necromancer at Dol Guldur, or Jadis the White Witch that froze Narnia, or even the shattering of the Dark Crystal that brought on the Age of Division.  We are in a spiritual war against the Dark Forces and most people are gayly unaware of it or willful minions of it.  Trump is doing battle against this enemy of Light.  Trump is no super human or superhero, he is just a man.  But he does have a gift at unveiling and unnerving this Dark Energy.  He stirs it up like a hornet’s nest and with it out in the open, he and the rest of us can do battle with it.  We need to be prepared for the stings and fight through it.  The power to wage this battle is the vote.  Is it enough to turn the Dark Forces?  That is an unknown??  It will if people get out and vote.  I believe that the majority of people are spiritually tired of the Dark Energy and are willing to take a risk on the future of this nation.  We should know in about 12 hours.  Amazing Grace was unexpected but the tell-tale sign that this was even happening.  It was a revealed sign for those that can see to give comfort.

 

Metaphysical mode off… :huh:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk

The Real Deal:

 

Rush, Lee, Sean, Jeanine, and a guy named “The Donald”!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
15 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Good. D, or R, young people should get involved. We seriously need politicians who are not ALL over 60 years old. I'd like to see some people in their 30s and 40s getting elected for a change.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

We are in a spiritual war against the Dark Forces and most people are gayly unaware of it or willful minions of it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
11 hours ago, bee said:

back to the nitty gritty of the Mid Term Elections... ^_^

I hope that the Republicans keep the House and Senate and the underhand tactics of the 
conspiring Democrats / Globalists / Mind Control Media and Dictatorial Tech Giants - are not rewarded....

thank you

:tu:

Some think a Republican win in control of the House is still going to happen.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/b-riley-fbr-mark-grant-sees-a-gop-midterm-sweep-thanks-to-trump-economy.html

Quote

Wall Street veteran who predicted 2016 sees a GOP midterm sweep thanks to the Trump economy

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/poll-thats-never-been-wrong-since-1946-signals-gop-keeps-house

Quote

Poll that's never been wrong since 1946 signals GOP keeps House

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 10/30/2018 at 2:14 AM, DieChecker said:

I think this election will make or break Nate Silver. He was so wrong in 2016, giving Clinton a 90% chance of winning. Today he gives a 85% chance of a.Democrat majority. He's quoted in almost every news site. If he turns out to be wrong......

Mr Silver still has the Democrats up to win at 87%. I wonder if his prediction will be as accurate as his Clinton Election prediction (90% to win). If he's wrong I think 538.com will dry up and his true believers will abandon him.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-midterm-election-forecast/house/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk

(bell lap)

One hour warning….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.