Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quantum Mysticism - dawning of the New Age

Illyrius

3 minutes ago, Guyver said:

If it's not too much to ask, would you mind explaining how you know that any of this is true in reality?  I thought that there was no way to even demonstrate that anything such as a soul or spirit even exists in the first place, and I would love to be proven incorrect on that one.  

Think again

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Nope. That's a personal view completely unsupported. 

I support it too..

LOOOLL..!!!!

Your Perky today my friend.. You Realist you..!!!

I bet you've found those words again... Aha..!!! 

Mo..xx

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Well, it isn't.  You're injecting alot of terms and notions that have nothing to do with Newton's laws of motion.  Newton's physics deals with the behavior of matter and gravity, and that's about it.  Whether or not everything is connected, is only relevant if you decide to make it so.  Everything we know exists in the universe, so in that sense, we are a subset of the universe and therefore connected.  But, the universe is an enormous collection of matter and energy.....and that's it.

There is no more mind to it than there is to be found in a stone for all we know.  

Not Quite ...

There are also Energetic Beings too...

Let's not leave the Cuzzys out.. They get sad when we forget about them..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Nope. That's a personal view completely unsupported. 

Yep, its all electrical activity in the brain. Zap, zap, zap, dopamine.:lol:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You didnt keep your promise. Couldn't resist huh.. to come back to topic with no point?

Edited by Illyrius
  • Like 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

Thanks..

Electricity......

Is..... Drum roll please ......

E N E R G Y ......!!!! And we are Energy...

I knew you would come around You Happy Fish ....

Mo..xx

• Like 3

If QM/QP is linked to spirituality somehow, why then was it, or its claimed interactions, never mentioned by the spirituality-heads long before QM/QP came into theory by modern physics?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Illyrius said:

You didnt keep your promise. Coulnd't resist huh.. to come to topic with no point?

He loves us..

Honest ..... And in a dark twisted way ... I miss his humour ..!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ..!!!!

Mo..xx

• Like 3

1 minute ago, toast said:

If QM/QP is linked to spirituality somehow, why then was it, or its claimed interactions, never mentioned by the spirituality-heads long before QM/QP came into theory by modern physics?

Excuse me, but where is any logic in this question?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, toast said:

Um..Possibly they are run by an Agenda....

Called ....Keep the Humans Dumb.. Dont let them know What and Who they really are ... Coz we will lose lots of Slaves ...oh and ...Do$h...

Ka ching ...bling ...bling ..$$$$..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie My Friend..

I am nicely recharged.. hahahaha..!!!..

The Complexity, or Not of the human brain, has in no way an Effect of Consciousness after Death.. The Slab of Jelly, the conduit of Energy, of Mind processed into the Physical..This is what Lives on... Energy ... That Never Dies.. Spirit, or Soul, or Universal Energy, whatever, you want to call it ...

We have more Neural Connections then there are stars .... In the Physical ... Yes.. Why is this so..mm could it be ,We are a Universe within our selves, let us assume that it was possible for your consciousness to be concentrated at some point in your body in a vehicle infinitely smaller than an atom, how then would you perceive your body? you would be totally unaware of the great bulk of matter manifesting as your physical body, for what you would see could be compared to vast galaxies of whirling suns and spiral nebulae in deep space. In the softer areas of the body these would be widely spaced but in the Denser areas, the teeth and Bones , they would be more concentrated , the whole would have the appearance of stars in the night sky when viewed from an infinitely small standpoint Man is a Universe no less Awesome and Mysterious then the great vaults overhead..

The Ancients, you highly speak of , ha ha .. have given us the Oft-quoted saying "As above So below" and the Atom is , in many respects, the Microscopic counterpart of Our Solar System, In relation to the Atom, the Nucleus holds the Position of the Sun in our Solar System..Around the Nucleus electrons revolve in much the same way that Planets revolve around the Sun. Another Similarity between the Atom and the Solar system is that Empty Space Predominates in both the Ratio being much the same in both Cases...

Mo..xx

Mo,

That was right on. 

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 3

Some of you may claim to be realists, but can any of you say what reality is, where it begins and ends? If reality varies according to the point from which it is viewed is it not akin to illusion? you may believe that reality is manifested in solidity, but if in the ultimate there is no such thing as solidity, might  not all seeming reality be no more than illusion as some philosophies allege?

mmm..me wonders....

Mo..xx

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Mo,

That was right on. 

Atamarie Mr Will..

Right on brutha.. Right on.. !!!!!!

Lols.. Hope you are well my friend..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

you may believe that reality is manifested in solidity, but if in the ultimate there is no such thing as solidity,

And this is precisely what quantum physics demonstrates and proves.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Illyrius said:

The Newtonian model of physics suggested that everything in universe is separated, and it functioned well all the way till the discovery of quantum particles. Now we are aware that such view of reality is completely flawed and in fact the whole picture of universe maintained by that illusive picture of reality collapses into ashes where it belongs. The new discoveries in physics are in accordance to ancient spiritual systems and not to flawed-to-the core picture of mechanical atheistic universe.

Thoughts?

:)

Newton got thrown out about 150 years back, its the scientific ignorance of the general public which keeps them locked in their deterministic world views. And boy do they argue its true when they haven't got a clue what they`re going on about.

From your perspective the universe is split into two unequal parts which we will call the certain and the probability parts. You as a conscious being can gain information (using your eyesight as an example) and this means its you that determines what is certain and what remains as probability. In essence, you are at the centre of the universe. Where you direct your sensory perception to gain information is the certain part and the rest is the probability part.

The probability part obeys a rather strange set of physics. No one knows what the formulas mean but the best guesses are that they mean extra dimensions, or a multi-verse, or we are all in the matrix, etc.

How does it work? Well where I direct my sensory perception brings into existence reality out of the potential. And where you direct yours does the same for you. But when we direct our sensory perception that area of probability collapses into an outcome. And my outcome doesnt have to be the one you experience. Our realities diverge at that point.

Various forms of mysticism indication its your moral corruption that has power to influence what outcomes arise out of collapsed probabilities. In essence, life is a correction process where the problems in our ways of thinking create the solutions to correct them. And thats where our suffering comes from.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Some of you may claim to be realists, but can any of you say what reality is, where it begins and ends? If reality varies according to the point from which it is viewed is it not akin to illusion? you may believe that reality is manifested in solidity, but if in the ultimate there is no such thing as solidity, might  not all seeming reality be no more than illusion as some philosophies allege?

mmm..me wonders....

Mo..xx

Kiaora ra Mauri, Girl yous on fire...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Newton got thrown out about 150 years back, its the scientific ignorance of the general public which keeps them locked in their deterministic world views. And boy do they argue its true when they haven't got a clue what they`re going on about.

From your perspective the universe is split into two unequal parts which we will call the certain and the probability parts. You as a conscious being can gain information (using your eyesight as an example) and this means its you that determines what is certain and what remains as probability. In essence, you are at the centre of the universe. Where you direct your sensory perception to gain information is the certain part and the rest is the probability part.

The probability part obeys a rather strange set of physics. No one knows what the formulas mean but the best guesses are that they mean extra dimensions, or a multi-verse, or we are all in the matrix, etc.

How does it work? Well where I direct my sensory perception brings into existence reality out of the potential. And where you direct yours does the same for you. But when we direct our sensory perception that area of probability collapses into an outcome. And my outcome doesnt have to be the one you experience. Our realities diverge at that point.

Various forms of mysticism indication its your moral corruption that has power to influence what outcomes arise out of collapsed probabilities. In essence, life is a correction process where the problems in our ways of thinking create the solutions to correct them. And thats where our suffering comes from.

When speaking of the realms of probability you must also consider the realms of possibility both of which have an undeniable margin of error to add to the equation..

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

(using your eyesight as an example)

Wonderful Friend.. I Like..!!!

Yes, let's Use Eyesight as an Example ..

During our everyday life it is not the actuality of a thing which the self or consciousness realises, but an interpretation, a sensualised concept of it. The picture resulting from the concept, is not what is seen through the lens of the eye. Emanations frequencies reach the retina through the eye and are interpreted as a picture by the consciousness but how do we know the interpretation is correct the eye is a far from infallible instrument and it is easily deceived, in fact it is perhaps of all the senses the one most prone to error..

Were the mechanism of our Eye sight similar to the viewing Apparatus of an X-ray machine then people would be viewed as no more than skeletons and it could be thought that flesh did not exist yet an actual fact the body's view would remain the same weather seen with x-ray eyes or normal sight, therefore you can see that the interpretation of anything observed depends upon the impressions received and not upon the existence or otherwise of the thing itself..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Um..Possibly they are run by an Agenda....

Called ....Keep the Humans Dumb.. Dont let them know What and Who they really are ... Coz we will lose lots of Slaves ...oh and ...Do$h...

Ka ching ...bling ...bling ..$$$$..

Mo..xx

I'm sorry Mo this does not make any sense.

Why would it be smarter to accept someones non evidenced opinion as fact, than it would be to analyse, and question the opinions of others or even better still your own beliefs using varifiable unbiased, repeatedly proven sources?

• Like 8

Just now, Kismit said:

I'm sorry Mo this does not make any sense.

Why would it be smarter to accept someones non evidenced opinion as fact, than it would be to analyse, and question the opinions of others or even better still your own beliefs using varifiable unbiased, repeatedly proven sources?

I Understand My Friend Miss Kismit. 

However You Do Not Understand the Lies and Systematic Ruling of the Elitist factions who are keeping us in an Agenda..  I see, and Observe that You do not understand that.., But I do..

And You do not have to accept anything you are the Queen of your own Castle. If facts and data do it for you then hey all the best to you but there is more in this world than you will ever ever know, because You Choose This Reality ..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

I Understand My Friend Miss Kismit. 

However You Do Not Understand the Lies and Systematic Ruling of the Elitist factions who are keeping us in an Agenda..  I see, and Observe that You do not understand that.., But I do..

And You do not have to accept anything you are the Queen of your own Castle. If facts and data do it for you then hey all the best to you but there is more in this world than you will ever ever know, because You Choose This Reality ..

Mo..xx

You did not answer the question.

Say that I tell you the giant spaghetti monster in the sky runs all things, from his bath tub while eating grape jelly. Would it be smarter for you to just accept that as fact. 

Or do you infact question this as correct? 

Also would it be rude of me if I told you the only reason you did not believe this is because you had  been brainwashed by the people in power?

And another question that puzzles me, how does anyone make money out of people not accepting opinions as facts? This one really needs to be explained to me.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Wonderful Friend.. I Like..!!!

Yes, let's Use Eyesight as an Example ..

During our everyday life it is not the actuality of a thing which the self or consciousness realises, but an interpretation, a sensualised concept of it. The picture resulting from the concept, is not what is seen through the lens of the eye. Emanations frequencies reach the retina through the eye and are interpreted as a picture by the consciousness but how do we know the interpretation is correct the eye is a far from infallible instrument and it is easily deceived, in fact it is perhaps of all the senses the one most prone to error..

Were the mechanism of our Eye sight similar to the viewing Apparatus of an X-ray machine then people would be viewed as no more than skeletons and it could be thought that flesh did not exist yet an actual fact the body's view would remain the same weather seen with x-ray eyes or normal sight, therefore you can see that the interpretation of anything observed depends upon the impressions received and not upon the existence or otherwise of the thing itself..

Mo..xx

Take two people and any aspect of reality you like.

Using relativity or quantum mechanics you can create a situation where that aspect of reality is true for one person but not for the other. As no aspect of reality is true for all people in all situations then there is no absolute truth. Truth is instead relative to the person (or too the limited number of people) experiencing it. 

Once you strip out everything (because you realise there is no underlying truth in anything) then you are left with just minds existing. Religion currently goes further than physics and says all those separate minds unify into one which is the God mind.

The process of collapse from one God mind into many is clearly and openly articulated by several religions. Its the conscious thinking activity which goes on in the mind which does it. The reason being is non-duality cannot be sustained if anything separate exists. It takes an `I` to have thoughts which is a separation.

The moment that first thought occurs the non-duality mind shatters into a vast number of pieces. Each thinking mind fragment creates and sustains the existence of its own reality. How?

1. All things which exist need a location to exist at relative to locations where it isn't. A thought exists and therefore it brings into existence a location where it is and everywhere else where it isn't. This is the how space is created.

2. All things which exist need a point in time. There is a before and after this point in time. That is past, present, and future. A string of thoughts also occur after each other creating a flow in time along one direction. This is the creation of time along with the past, present, and future.

3. All things which exist need to be made out of something. This brings into existence matter.

So the God mind collapses into many minds by having conscious thoughts and the conscious thoughts that exist in those minds fragments create space, time, and matter. Or better put - the universe you are experiencing. The continuing thoughts sustain its existence. The cessation of all conscious thoughts needs to occur to unify us back into the God mind.

Good luck with that though! Most people are trapped by their experiences to the point where they think what they are experiencing is true. And its surprising how many of them dont even acknowledge that their minds exist! They think its nothing more than a biological computer program.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

You did not answer the question.

Say that I tell you the giant spaghetti monster in the sky runs all things, from his bath tub while eating grape jelly. Would it be smarter for you to just accept that as fact. 

Or do you infact question this as correct? 

Also would it be rude of me if I told you the only reason you did not believe this is because you had  been brainwashed by the people in power?

And another question that puzzles me, how does anyone make money out of people not accepting opinions as facts? This one really needs to be explained to me.

Oh really.. Explained to you ...mmm if I did, would you therefore believe what I'm saying.?

Maybe presumption, But I think not,...

Its Not rude to think we're brainwashed by the People in Power, because we are.. So yes thats correct ..

Spaghetti Monster in the Sky, wow, I'll look out for him then, in a bath Eating Grapes , lucky entity ..I wouldn't accept it as false ,because I too have seen Entities in the Sky ..

What was your Question again Miss Kismit..?

Mo..xx soz me and the spaghetti monster are eating grapes and I got sidetracked, though I do find your Questions, thought provoking ..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hre2breal said:

I support it totally

Your repeating me

That's what I said, it's a personal position.

• Like 1

My question is "Why do people want to over-complicate things?"

I exist, all of you exist. Does there really need to be more to it than that?

There are those who are spiritual and/or religious who do not worry themselves over any proof or validation to their beliefs. They simply live. Making the most of their lives to the best of their abilities with a certain level of hope. However there are those who wish to validate their beliefs in a way that it can not be validated. It is, as if they want it to be true because somewhere deep down they do not fully believe it. They assume a truth where none can be found. It's a narrow walk between faith and fanaticism, where under this edge there is only the unknown.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked