Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quantum Mysticism - dawning of the New Age

Illyrius

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Oh really.. Explained to you ...mmm *1 if I did, would you therefore believe what I'm saying.?

Maybe presumption, But I think not,...

Its Not rude to think we're brainwashed by the People in Power, because we are.. So yes thats correct ..

Spaghetti Monster in the Sky, wow, I'll look out for him then, in a bath Eating Grapes , lucky entity .*3.I wouldn't accept it as false ,because I too have seen Entities in the Sky ..

*4 What was your Question again Miss Kismit..?

Mo..xx soz me and the spaghetti monster are eating grapes and I got sidetracked, though I do find your Questions, thought provoking ..

Bolded *1 If you explained it to me it would help me understand your point of view, so I may not believe it but I would be closer to understanding it.

2* You are right , it is not rude to believe we are brainwashed, however it is rude to insinuate people who don't fall into your line of thinking do it because they are brainwashed or too blind to see.

3* What if I told you the way to eternal salvation was to drink the blood of the innocents? Are you starting to question my non evidenced opinions at this point? Remember the people of Jonestown accepted belief without question.

*4 is it more intelligent to question non evidenced opininon, or is it better to analyse, and question the opinions of others or even better still your own beliefs using varifiable unbiased, repeatedly proven sources?

which of these two things ^^^ shows a use of personal intelligence?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Most people are trapped by their experiences to the point where they think what they are experiencing is true. And its surprising how many of them dont even acknowledge that their minds exist! They think its nothing more than a biological computer program.

The problem you have is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and you have no dirt. God can not be truly defined. So saying this is god or that is god, is just an individuals idea of what is god. So any argument for are against god does nothing really. We have zero reference point. 

My advice, ride the wave of agnosticism, knowing that you know nothing for certain and just try to live your life. 

Every thread like this amount to round peg, square hole.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Oh really.. Explained to you ...mmm if I did, would you therefore believe what I'm saying.?

Maybe presumption, But I think not,...

Its Not rude to think we're brainwashed by the People in Power, because we are.. So yes thats correct ..

Spaghetti Monster in the Sky, wow, I'll look out for him then, in a bath Eating Grapes , lucky entity ..I wouldn't accept it as false ,because I too have seen Entities in the Sky ..

What was your Question again Miss Kismit..?

Mo..xx soz me and the spaghetti monster are eating grapes and I got sidetracked, though I do find your Questions, thought provoking ..

Are you presuming to speak for everyone, because I'm sure you don't, or is this simply your own opinion?

cormac

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

The problem you have is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and you have no dirt. God can not be truly defined. So saying this is god or that is god, is just an individuals idea of what is god. So any argument for are against god does nothing really. We have zero reference point. 

My advice, ride the wave of agnosticism, knowing that you know nothing for certain and just try to live your life. 

Every thread like this amount to round peg, square hole.

God can be defined as non-duality which means that no form of separation exists.

That state is directly unknowable because the thoughts you need to experience it automatically collapse it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I exist, all of you exist. Does there really need to be more to it than that?

Because if we solely concentrate on meterialism we lose our true humanity. We start to see world without a sense, live-eat-die and disappear. Because if there is nothing higher than that everything loses meaning. Everything but a consumption machine dyes. There can be no true moral values if we think of ourselves as automatons without free will and soul.

Edited by Illyrius
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

My question is "Why do people want to over-complicate things?"

I exist, all of you exist. Does there really need to be more to it than that?

There are those who are spiritual and/or religious who do not worry themselves over any proof or validation to their beliefs. They simply live. Making the most of their lives to the best of their abilities with a certain level of hope. However there are those who wish to validate their beliefs in a way that it can not be validated. It is, as if they want it to be true because somewhere deep down they do not fully believe it. They assume a truth where none can be found. It's a narrow walk between faith and fanaticism, where under this edge there is only the unknown.

Yip.. 

This is True, some live out their lives with warmth and Comfort in their hearts, 

mmm, I dont know about you, warmth and comfort is not aroused when thinking on the Overlord of The Fish ..

But, what is Unknown, needs to be known.. So we can stop wondering on the Who what where how when's and why's..

To stop Confusion.. This Physical Plane is not the Only Plane of Our Existence..

Energy is What We Are First and Foremost...

That has been Verified.. Yes..?  No.?

Mo..xx

• Like 2

Just now, RabidMongoose said:

God can be defined as non-duality which means that no form of separation exists.

That state is directly unknowable because the thoughts you need to experience it automatically collapse it.

If it is unknowable then every religion, belief, and spiritual thought are all equally invalid, even connecting QM/QP to it. In other words, no one knows.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

In other words, no one knows.

Many Know, and this Continues to grow ...

So Data, will not be Smarter, then actual Knowing and Feeling and Experiencing..

And the God of "FACTS" will just be some superstition that was heaped onto Our Minds and Hearts...  By those In The Higher Echelons in a Game called, Gotcha..!!!!

Mo..xx

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Illyrius said:

Because if we solely concentrate on meterialism we lose our true humanity. We start to see world without a sense, live-eat-die and dissapear. Because if there is nothing higher than that everything loses meaning. Everything but a consumption machine dyes. There can be no true moral values if whe think of ourselves as automatons without free will and soul.

If I go out and do a good deed for someone, I have acted in kindness. Perhaps I bought them a meal. Meals are made of material, atoms and all that. So it is a material action in a material world. If were are to speak of immaterial things. I could simply say that I have chosen to speak kindly to others. Which who influence or change their mindset. It's not that complicated really. As above so below, as within so with-out. Often misunderstood be I have expressed it meaning in the above. Thoughts, feelings and actions. The subjective experience and the objective experience. No quantum mechanics involved. I often feel that the most spiritual lose their connection to the real world, because they spend too much time looking to heaven instead of actually trying to bring some good to the world. Wouldn't you agree. And it would be narrow minded to assume materialism is a bad things because we do live in a material world. Your spirituality is subjective, it's within your mental space. If you so choose to embrace both, welcome to being fully human, buckle up and try to enjoy the ride. 

(If you're mixing up greed with materialism then rethink your approach, greed and obsession are the problems. Even spiritual things can be pursued obsessively)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

As no aspect of reality is true for all people in all situations then there is no absolute truth. 

For what people is it not absolutely true that the Eagles won the Super Bowl last weekend?  Did someone watch the same Super Bowl and the Patriots won instead?  Seems like we'd be hearing about a lot of confused people by now.

• Like 2

Just now, MauriOra said:

Many Know, and this Continues to grow ...

No one know, not even you. You know your own subjective individual experience of things you perceive to be spiritual. That is all you know.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Your repeating me

That's what I said, it's a personal position.

Well hellaluyah we actually agree on something for a change..Brilliant..It is a personal position indeed..however..I didnt see that you support it though.....just an observation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liquid Gardens said:

For what people is it not absolutely true that the Eagles won the Super Bowl last weekend?  Did someone watch the same Super Bowl and the Patriots won instead?  Seems like we'd be hearing about a lot of confused people by now.

Infinite universes with infinite possibilities.:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Illyrius said:

Because if we solely concentrate on meterialism we lose our true humanity. We start to see world without a sense, live-eat-die and dissapear. Because if there is nothing higher than that everything loses meaning. Everything but a consumption machine dyes. There can be no true moral values if whe think of ourseves as automatons withour free will and soul.

I am not sure this is what happens. But I may not understand your view of God and how or why it interacts with your world.

There is a middle ground between being of light and meat bot. 

And true moral values are fluid. They're infact not really true moral values, what was theft to one tribe was bravery and conquering to another. Murder or Justice, Adultery or a wasted chance at happiness?

Our true humanity is complex and values/morals will exsist no matter what religous or athiest view point dominates, because we use these values as a tool to help us build strong societies.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Are you presuming to speak for everyone, because I'm sure you don't, or is this simply your own opinion?

cormac

Atamarie Sir..

I Speak for Me ... Yes .. Always Have and Always will ...

But I do know there is a Source, that we all come from, so maybe in that sense, I say this is true of Us All.

Mo.xx

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If it is unknowable then every religion, belief, and spiritual thought are all equally invalid, even connecting QM/QP to it. In other words, no one knows.

Quantum Mechanics has in effect proven the mind has primacy. But it doesnt have that extra bit on top that religions have - where they articulate a process where all minds can unite into one.

If you think about it though your thoughts create reality, the negative aspects of that reality causes you to suffer, so you alter the thinking processes in your mind to cope and move on. So a refinement of your conscious thinking processes is occurring as you go through life whether you like it or not.

After you have been through life 1000 times and suffered everything there is to suffer would you have reached the point where you no longer have thoughts? Will you have reached the point where you willingly cease them?

All roads head back to the God mind. That is where we are all heading whether we believe in God or not.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

No one know, not even you. You know your own subjective individual experience of things you perceive to be spiritual. That is all you know.

I somehow doubt that Xeno..shes a clever cookie you know..From what Ive observed..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If I go out and do a good deed for someone, I have acted in kindness. Perhaps I bought them a meal. Meals are made of material, atoms and all that. So it is a material action in a material world. If were are to speak of immaterial things. I could simply say that I have chosen to speak kindly to others. Which who influence or change their mindset. It's not that complicated really. As above so below, as within so with-out. Often misunderstood be I have expressed it meaning in the above. Thoughts, feelings and actions. The subjective experience and the objective experience. No quantum mechanics involved. I often feel that the most spiritual lose their connection to the real world, because they spend too much time looking to heaven instead of actually trying to bring some good to the world. Wouldn't you agree. And it would be narrow minded to assume materialism is a bad things because we do live in a material world. Your spirituality is subjective, it's within your mental space. If you so choose to embrace both, welcome to being fully human, buckle up and try to enjoy the ride. 

(If you're mixing up greed with materialism then rethink your approach, greed and obsession are the problems. Even spiritual things can be pursued obsessively)

It is always good to help, and not in a violent way, if a person is searching for help it is nice to be humane and help. If you see a wounded animal it is also humane to help. I agree on that.

• Like 2

O M G ....

Hi xeno, phew, you have made my Day ... There is a God .!!!...

Thankyou so much Overlord ..

And all you know is what you think I know.... That is it ...

Mo..xx

• Like 3

Just now, RabidMongoose said:

Quantum Mechanics has in effect proven the mind has primacy. But it doesnt have that extra bit on top that religions have - where they articulate a process where all minds can unite into one.

If you think about it though your thoughts create reality, the negative aspects of that reality causes you to suffer, so you alter the thinking processes in your mind to cope and move on. So a refinement of your conscious thinking processes is occurring as you go through life whether you like it or not.

After you have been through life 1000 times and suffered everything there is to suffer would you have reached the point where you no longer have thoughts? Will you have reached the point where you willingly cease them?

All roads head back to the God mind.

You do not know this. No one knows this, it is an assumption. I'll keep repeating this till it sinks in. NO ONE KNOWS.

• Like 1

You do not know this. No one knows this, it is an assumption. I'll keep repeating this till it sinks in. NO ONE KNOWS.

I know . . . 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

O M G ....

Hi xeno, phew, you have made my Day ... There is a God .!!!...

Thankyou so much Overlord ..

And all you know is what you think I know.... That is it ...

Mo..xx

*snip*

That's not my point at all. You only know your own subjective experience. That doesn't make it objectively real. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

But you can see the process occurring in yourself.

What has been negative in your life and how has it changed your thinking processes that go on inside your head? It doesnt take Einstein to see that a cumulative effect of being through life 1000 times would be someone who no longer has conscious thoughts.

All roads head to Rome. You can fight, resist, and get dragged there screaming. But you will get there, we all will.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Sir..

I Speak for Me ... Yes .. Always Have and Always will ...

But I do know there is a Source, that we all come from, so maybe in that sense, I say this is true of Us All.

Mo.xx

Fine, as long as you realize that you speak only for "you" and not "we" as you don't speak for me nor many others. 

cormac

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked