Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Five Famous Mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle

Brandy333

@Brandy333 the Bermuda Triangle is nothing more than a highly trafficked area with bad weather.

Is there anything really mysterious in the link you posted?

I’m skeptical! :lol:

• Like 2

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could remove the sea for a while, and find Flight 19 and all the other wrecks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Timonthy said:

@Brandy333 the Bermuda Triangle is nothing more than a highly trafficked area with bad weather.

I gotta agree with this one. :tu:

The only mystery about the Bermuda triangle is why people still think there is a mystery about the Bermuda triangle ;)    And why all the disappearances suddenly stopped when the internet arrived on the scene....

(For the record, as a pre-teen kid, I loved Berlitz's books :D )

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

Thanks for sharing. 

Im personally not one that buys into the spooky of the Bermuda Triangle... but to my understanding the mysteries in the article are actual mysteries. Interesting.

5 hours ago, Essan said:

For the record, as a pre-teen kid, I loved Berlitz's books :D

Who was that author who wrote (obsessively) about the Bermuda Triangle years ago, in the same way that Von Danicken wrote about UFO's?

16 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Is there anything really mysterious in the link you posted?

I’m skeptical! :lol:

Well yes, I and others find the stories interesting.   I'm sure bad weather accounts for some disappearances, but not all.   How would you explain ships being found adrift, but people never being seen or heard from again?  Like the story about the Witchcraft, I mean even if I were a skeptic l would find that baffling.

Edited by Brandy333

10 hours ago, Essan said:

The only mystery about the Bermuda triangle is why people still think there is a mystery about the Bermuda triangle ;)    And why all the disappearances suddenly stopped when the internet arrived on the scene....

(For the record, as a pre-teen kid, I loved Berlitz's books :D )

http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Recent_Disappearances_in_the_Bermuda_Triangle

These occurrences happened well after the internet.

23 hours ago, acute said:

Who was that author who wrote (obsessively) about the Bermuda Triangle years ago, in the same way that Von Danicken wrote about UFO's?

Charles Berlitz - without him, no-one would have heard about it

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Recent_Disappearances_in_the_Bermuda_Triangle

These occurrences happened well after the internet.

I think that proves my point ;)  

Yes, very occasionally an aircraft or ship crashes/sinks/disappears.   As happens everywhere else in the world.  

But the biggest mystery about the Bermuda Triangle is why so few such events happen there given the huge number of aircraft and boats crossing the area.

1 hour ago, Essan said:

I think that proves my point ;)  

Yes, very occasionally an aircraft or ship crashes/sinks/disappears.   As happens everywhere else in the world.  

But the biggest mystery about the Bermuda Triangle is why so few such events happen there given the huge number of aircraft and boats crossing the area.

I don't know, but you're right in that that is the mystery about it.  The cases that are genuine where something or someone disappears, I'd like to know where they went.