Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animal jobs ?

Sameerr

As much as i love animals and arts very much,i thought i could try to join a job related to them. Is there really no job out there related to animals which doesn't require a degree ? 

Volunteering doesn't pay,so it's not needed for those who wants to earn. My teenage days were pretty much dull with anxiety and that continued for some years which is the reason i don't hold any degree. Several days passed and i did few jobs which included one online job. Last year i had the opportunity to go to another country because there is a known person working there. I never liked the place i lived in my country, so to escape from there i took this chance and went to Middle East. 

Here in this gulf country,iam being jobless and situation getting worse because i came with an unimpressive visa and due to that i can't join certain jobs.I couldn't afford to get a better.I have few months left,within this time limit i should join a job here or go back to my country. If i go back to my country, there are things even worse. There are some dues to pay and i just wondered if i could join some animal related job in my country and i checked in online but almost all of them require a degree. Possibly there might be very few animals jobs which requires no degree and it doesn't seem like it is easy to find.

• Like 2

Hi Sameer. To support yourself you might find that you have to do a job that is nothing to do with animals, and at the same time getting experience working with animals through volunteering. Then hopefully you would hear of a job with animals through the volunteering situation and the people running the volunteer place could recommend you to a future employer.  

You might have to be a bit creative in thinking about how you can spend time with animals and make money. For instance, could you start up a dog walking service?

Good Luck! :D

• Like 3

I have no idea what the employment climate is like in India.. I imagine the jobs that need degrees are probably things like zoo workers, medical workers at vets and shelters.. that sort of thing.

What's animal farming like there? I know around here a person can often get a job as a farm-hand even without much experience or having a degree.

• Like 2

maybe you should think about getting a degree, it's required now in a lot more jobs than just working with animals, especially since india has like 1,2B people, employers will be picking most educated\qualified.  get it asap, the older you get the harder it will be.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

I can see that it's highly unlikely that i can get a job related animals. I searched for jobs based on arts and cooking. I do have some interest in cooking. Almost all of those job ads i checked ask experience, i wondered if that is the case then how a fresher would join. I noted that always sales and marketing jobs are available which is something i can never do. I think these marketing jobs are available in many countries. Once i joined a job in a shop and returned after 2 weeks,this is the example of people like me not suitable in dealing with customers because we are not just good in exchanging money in shop,travelling and selling stuffs etc etc. Like the same, some people who are good in marketing and working in shops can't do a computer job.

• Like 1

I recall your threads Sameerr, so if you can get a degree get one. Do what you have to do/can do to make the rest of your life (which looking at your photo will be a long time) as good and as true to what you want to do with it as you can. I didn't, and let me tell you, I regret it. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 9:08 PM, oldrover said:

I recall your threads Sameerr, so if you can get a degree get one. Do what you have to do/can do to make the rest of your life (which looking at your photo will be a long time) as good and as true to what you want to do with it as you can. I didn't, and let me tell you, I regret it. 

I can understand how you feel about regretting it, hugs man. Actually i can't study anything and there are reasons for it. I'm in my 30+ and my life has become absolutely nothing. It is not possible to change it at all, the threads you recall, those things that i did became a part of my memory and they have nothing to do with my life.