Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked!

kborissov

6 minutes ago, Harte said:

Obviously vitrified.

You can tell by Mike's Glassys.

Harte

Later, a camel stepped on those Glassy's and they were no more. LOL

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Please tell me there are alternative sources to that.

--Jaylemurph

Harte is starving.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It's very easy:

Dane = Good

Swede = Evil

Or to put it even clearer:

Danes gave the world LEGO.

Swedes gave us Surströmning.

I rest my case !

This is a good trick to remember. And as for Surströmning, why hasn't the entire world declared war on Sweden?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

This is a good trick to remember. And as for Surströmning, why hasn't the entire world declared war on Sweden?

Because we need cheap furniture. 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

We are working on it as part of our plans for world domination.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It's very easy:

Dane = Good

Swede = Evil

Or to put it even clearer:

Swedes gave us Surströmning.

I rest my case !

And what good have ever come from LEGO?
Its the devils invention.
Do you know how many people all over the world who have been seriously hurt because they have steped on a piece.
When my kids have played with lego and I walk into the room happy. the horror
Its a greater chance that I go unscathed running through a minefield blindfolded and with big clownshoes than through their room.

Swedes on the other hand would never invent things like that..
Because we care about other people. We dont want them any harm..
Except those bloody Danes... baaah... 
They can have all the surströmming too as a punishment for the lego invention

• Like 3

15 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Baaah bring it on...
Our defences are formidable..

462102_10151241309685439_1449208478_o.jp

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I assume Danes also have concomitant evolution and have all developed hobbit-like thick skin on their feet to minimize damage when said Lego is trod on.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Baaah bring it on...

I'm not seeong a lot of blood on that soldier is he drunk? Back in the old days we would just poke him with a bayonette to make sure.:P

jmccr8

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I assume Danes also have concomitant evolution and have all developed hobbit-like thick skin on their feet to minimize damage when said Lego is trod on.

--Jaylemurph

Calluses  will eventually develop.   Trust me.......... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Baaah bring it on...

No match for our mighty armed forces.

File:LEGO F-16 Fighting Falcon.jpg

lego-leapord-tank_2.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I am sooo building that plane...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

We are working on it as part of our plans for world domination.

Understandably, Sweden is pretty far down that list.

Harte

• Like 2

I love it when Herr Falukorv and Noteverything grapple. Where I grew up we only ever made fun of Polacks. Variety is healthy.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2018 at 9:23 PM, Kenemet said:

There's some cherry picking, yes...

Thanks for acknowledging that. Honesty, is a big rarity this days (sincerely).  

First, that's not Osiris.  Nor are there teeth.  That's this particular relief: https://collections.lacma.org/node/235417 and depicts not a god but a demigod called an Apkallu: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apkallu  - the writing on the relief does not refer to Osiris or to teeth.

Of course it is not Osiris, this is from Sumer. I just gave you an example how the teeth and orisit would look like. I explained in my theory that the light is not contained only for the Giza, This is what summer would see, but of course they would have their own God that looks like Osiris or Horus, etc but not all of them.

" Osiris, you should embrace them: there is none [of them] who will be away from you. Father Osiris Pepi, accept, let your throat breathe from them. Don’t [you] let [loose of] them, and come to your proper condition"

" Osiris, you should embrace them (yes, be with them, travel with them). there is none [of them] who will be away from you (yes, they all travel together in the sky in one direction) Father Osiris Pepi, accept, let your throat breathe from them. (not sure about throat) Don’t [you] let [loose of] them, and come to your proper condition" (proper condition means may be be bright in the sky)

Faulkner is a "readers' digest" version that kit bashes all the texts together.   This same text in Pepi II reads: Ho, Osiris Pepi Neferkare! Accept Horus’s one eye and see with it— the one of his body, and be measured through it: it shall lead you in the world, and you shall let your throat breathe through it. 

We can argue about Faulkner, Allen or others, How is that relevant? Faulkner cannot be 100% wrong in his translation, so as others cannot be 100% right. Also, It is still opinion whose translation is better, because Allen's translation is modern does not mean better. Right form the preface, I can see Allen has religious bias. Why would I like that? I do not need a translator to tell me how I should think about utterances (that by itself is a failure). 

That's similar to but not exactly the words in the PT of Neith: Horus in Osiris Neith, [accept Horus’s eyes to your face. Ho, Osiris] Neith! Accept Horus’s one eye and see with it—the one of his body, and be measured [through it: it shall lead you] in the path. You shall let your throat breathe through it [and it will endure] for you with you. Neith, [ … ], wear it and it will give life to your forehead. Ho, Neith! [Provide] yourself with [it, and it will make you a godN

Osiris (light) accept (horus) light, may mean (but cannot say for sure) two light sources travel. This was written my a slight educated caveman, for sure you will not see all that spelled out for you and it they tried that would be in context of goddesses, gods, etc. Again, you are picking on a few utterances, reread most of the PT with the substitutions I provided, and look for a bigger picture than the process of mummification, etc.

• The pyramid of Unas is not at Giza, by the way.

Sure it is not, but you understand my point, Giza, Saqqara or area close, what I mean it is not Australia or something! That is just make arguments picking on someone else choice of words. 

• Other quotes with the word "king" include "The hereditary king’s two daughters—the red ones upon him in his two boats, the great ladies—have given you birth" and "A king-given offering, an Anubis-given offering: your thousand of raised oryxes from the deserts coming to you in obeisance" and "Turn yourself and see this serving that the king has made for you, that Foremost of Westerners has made for you, that you might go to yonder gods, the northern Imperishable Stars" - notice here that the word "king" has many modifiers and none of them indicates "light" and all of them indicate "a person."

"The hereditary king’s two daughters—the red ones upon him in his two boats, the great ladies—have given you birth (Isis and Nephthys?, and yes, almost there to tell you, what they really represented in that time, and sure it is not that theological nonsese people attribute to them)" and "A king-given offering, an Anubis-given offering: your thousand of raised oryxes (a lot of references in the PT text about thousands of beers, breads, orixes placed in the pyramid, I think this is what used to create light see my Maat video ) from the deserts coming to you in obeisance" and "Turn yourself and see this serving that the king has made for you, that Foremost of Westerners has made for you, that you might go to yonder gods (light travelling?) the northern Imperishable Stars" - notice here that the word "king" has many modifiers and none of them indicates "light" and all of them indicate "a person.", where that indicate the person? The king given offering may mean what is placed in the pyramid coffer to create light! 

Actually, they did mean real boats.  Remember, Khufu and others were buried with boats and models of boats in their tombs. 

I am not sure how you can tell that they mean real boat, just because the boats were found close to the pyramid? The boats definitely had importance to the Egyptians no one argues that but that is all I can say. There are also a number of references to boats travelling in the sky (can give you references if you need ones), the real boats as you know do not travel in the sky. 

The four names are the "sons of Horus" which you said  were "four colors in the trail of lights".  There are other references to these four as well as depictions of them and statues of them (from this time period) and it's clear that they aren't associated with colors or with light.

Speaking about time, what time you are referring to? Also, your statement about Horus sons not associated with colors is at least puzzling. I know it is a wiki picture, but you got an idea

Image result

50 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

lego-leapord-tank_2.jpg

Bah!

I hold off your tanks and ninjas, too, with my airscribe and rocks and bits of hadrosaurs (I think that's a hadrosaur.  Maybe it's a pachyrhinosaurus.  Lots of those around).  

FEAR THE CRETACEOUS, YOU HEATHENS!!!

rXXuatOeWyV4F-F_8dNkEkE0GUTz6BnkK-OgqK_w4HCM2CvmdjI75FsTUl7og5cKHMXXoYZAzo4wpAk_GxPBVhrpyO7736ksUMW-7eomDR-YyOUGtfInIZXXujiJlcbeCnx_vjA9O29DAPzg6hpnH2pZNLRwiFB8ZC08NjAihTv70adYdL5DAHol9TrVBQld25MWd4prUAaGpiX3krM5yygbADAHvLWFL1KB2Oq2d9HNGt81riSa4N8bAxZO0xAwAvjGtTmMFzFzoaeWBstW-mCsC4qAjioY_7hoqLzhbWuqGt_ijo0Rp7kwI_qgGYt-wtjd9Jfj6XbhqncPQyV9d8k82ZsvIYWsD89sMwg3IMMeLZ7s06WtbyzTNsH8LrbrPPugNEqgYIznsNt4Q5xq0aII9sdcJ1yRLXrYoQ_VQLIryFCUTXpDklYPO3owqatBGmhBccP_gXX1DqfycbgdJBvJK5bBfYtmS_IHa_mu-QYMrxcbet8AJG7ZOFngB82hBVy5RnEV5VU-ZPCln8xe1Ffsg-aPAIr8mfJQ84jvGuGgVm3Q0XjSnfbBfoOnuCEMjJMc2-NthY0WFKrxtbLceWuFh07Rp6VSbFt1EtA=w1538-h865-no

• Like 2

Cormec, Gaden... Can you please stop posting messages not related to the thread topic. You guys heard about facebook and what's up? Those are just a few you could use. Your messages just pollute this thread, I am concerned people cannot really see the points between your wordiness... 

Thanks

20 hours ago, MissMelsWell said:

I visited the Pyramids in October. I"m pretty sure they were just impressive funerary monuments to some super old dudes. I even went inside the great pyramid to the central chamber. It's hot. It's small, it's stuffy, and not magical. LOL. It IS a super impressive pile of rocks though. REALLY impressive. 

Here we are in the Great Pyramid! The tall guy in the middle is Oversword's brother hahaha. The lady on the left was our guide who we hired through our Egyptian friend Mike, also on the left. Our guide has a PhD in Egyptology and used to work for Zahi Hawass. She had some interesting things to say about that time of her life! LOL.

And this is a terrible picture of me. I wish someone had told me that top looks terrifying on me! It's way too big! LOL. Ugh! 

great pyramid.jpg

Below is why I think the Tomb theory not making sense. I posted the thread topic about a month ago, still waiting for the showstopper.

I provide below a few points in support of my theory.

1) Location: To create light, the pyramid needs to emit high frequency EM wave (about 500THZ). For this it needs to have a large ground plane (land mass). To have emission on the whole earth scale, it needs to be at maximum Earth land mass. This is where the Giza plateau is (or close to it). Also, note that the second point of the max earth land mass is in the ocean and no use for the ground plane (see also monopole antenna).

2) There is a myth that Osiris travelled around the globe and helped other nations. Osiris brings light as it travels around the globe. I want to hear from the tomb enthusiasts how their theory supports this myth (See this video for Osiris ). If you still believe it is a green meteor, I want to know why it glides through the sky and not falling with 50,000kph which is a typical speed for a meteor.

3) As I explained in this video, there are plenty of evidence around the globe that support this theory. That includes Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, and Easter Island. Also, see Aztec and Indus Valley artifacts which support this theory as well.

4) The pyramids could not be built around 2500BC. This would imply that the ancient Egyptian civilization decayed from the most advanced development level to the level of an educated caveman, all within a few hundred years. The pyramids had to be constructed thousands of years before that and also, there had to be a “reset” event in the ancient past that wiped out most of the humanity, which took thousands of years to recover from.

5) Gobekli Tepe: I see support of my theory at this site. See below the artifact found there. Notice, the T shape pillars at the top have 4 strips, from top down, each. These are the strips from the trail of light in the sky falling on the pillars. Gobekli Tepe people carved those on this artifact. I can also say that elongated hands on the statues at Gobekli Tepe and Easter Island are caused by the same trail of light in the night sky carved on the stones.

5a838ca7cad6b_twin-pillars-at-Gobekli-Tepe1.jpg.b91ca8708ec05319da0a80e6d0b523a2.jpg

6) Do yourself a favor, reread the Pyramid Text with the following substitutions:

Osiris ascends - Green light rises over the Great Pyramid of Giza
King - light over the pyramid (smaller pyramid, e.g. the Pyramid of Unas)
Horus - trail of light in the night sky
Horus sons - four colors in the trail of lights
Throne - pyramid
Serpent - green light on the ground. As Osiris glides in the sky (see video above), the green light from Osiris falls on the ground. This light passing through hills and valleys creates a green serpent like image).
Lotus - Glowing capstone

When you do that, I can assure you, your understanding of the ancient Egyptian civilization will greatly improve.

Thanks

A

nd yes, I know what Ma'at means... and it does not support your idea. Never doubt that!

...this all gets lengthy, but your error is using Faulkner and assuming it's true for everything... without reading Faulkner's actual notes.

(pyramid of Neith) You shall lead the perfect ones and govern the westerners (yes this king will travel in the sky as the light which other kings follow), for you are an akh of great strength who lands for yourself at the causeway to every place you wish to be. Neith, you shall exercise control there, for the god has [commanded] that you save yourself from the claim of your opponent, Neith; for you are the one Osiris has placed on his throne that you might lead the westerners and become akh at the fore of the gods. Not sure, too complex.

The reason you think it's too complex and that you can't "translate" it is that you haven't done your homework.

Akhs mean "effective spirit" - to use terms that you might understand, the deceased become what Christians might call "saints" and like saints they can travel along the world and work miracles for the living.  So what it's saying is that as each king dies, they become the leader of the spirits in the heavens and that they have overcome death.

This meaning is confirmed in the other variants of this passage as well as the much longer passages and spells in the various pyramid texts (along with a lot of other written materials)

Let me explain what I meant by too complex. Of course, I can provide you explanation with some theology, gods, and spirits. Especially, trust me it is the way easy to provide explanation using religion. As if so, all can come in the pot (dragons, unicorns, pixie dust, tooth fairies, and not much science needed to support such explanation. I think by now you realized that is not what my theory is based on. If not, I am trying to question what the Egyptian bumpkin could see in the sky (physical phenomena) which potentially could explain what he wrote in utterances.You shall give me credit just for trying to do impossible! Much easier to explain things with Gods, spirits, etc! More, difficult with at least some common sense and science. Also, I think the Egyptians invented so many gods, because they had so many things they could not understand. For sure, you or I would do the same in their shoes. 

When I said complex, I meant not ready to give you explanation in terms of at least something makes sense without bringing theology. For sure could give you religious mumbo jumbo, but you can read all that on google yourself.

P.S. I know what Akhs means!

31 minutes ago, kborissov said:

We can argue about Faulkner, Allen or others, How is that relevant? Faulkner cannot be 100% wrong in his translation, so as others cannot be 100% right. Also, It is still opinion whose translation is better, because Allen's translation is modern does not mean better. Right form the preface, I can see Allen has religious bias. Why would I like that? I do not need a translator to tell me how I should think about utterances (that by itself is a failure). 

All I can say here is that this comment reflects your deficit in understanding how translations are conducted. This is clear to those of us who've undergone the linguistic training. If you don't understand the translations, you should never try to form an argument about them. You don't look good in the attempt.

I am not sure how you can tell that they mean real boat, just because the boats were found close to the pyramid? The boats definitely had importance to the Egyptians no one argues that but that is all I can say. There are also a number of references to boats travelling in the sky (can give you references if you need ones), the real boats as you know do not travel in the sky. 

This is Egyptology 101. It is clear the boats buried with kings (and some nobles) represent their ability to travel with Re across the sky, and through the netherworld in his boat. If someone was buried with something, it was expected that the buried object, whatever it was, would be fully functional to that person in the afterlife. Very basuc stuff.

Speaking about time, what time you are referring to? Also, your statement about Horus sons not associated with colors is at least puzzling. I know it is a wiki picture, but you got an idea.

The Sons of Horus are first evidenced in the Pyramid Texts, so that's late Dynasty 5 in the pyramid of Unis. Perhaps Kenemet can correct me if they actually appear in a later set of Texts, in Dynasty 6, but they definitely emerge in the Old Kingdom (third millennium BCE). They developed and changed a lot through time, and the jars with heads don't even appear until the Middle Kingdom—the canopics of the Old Kingdom are flat-topped jars. In the Middle Kingdom they are either all four human headed or sometimes falcon headed. They did not take on the four different animal-topped lids until late in Dynasty 18 or early Dynasty 19 (shortly after the time of Kinh Tut, in other words_.

So eventually the canopic jars were represented by four different animal-headed deities. They further became associated with four different goddesses, and the four cardinal directions. There was no particular color or colors associated with them, although extant jars do sometimes show a variety of painting schemes (usually in the faces, rims, and on the hieroglyphs).

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, kborissov said:

A

Let me explain what I meant by too complex. Of course, I can provide you explanation with some theology, gods, and spirits. Especially, trust me it is the way easy to provide explanation using religion. As if so, all can come in the pot (dragons, unicorns, pixie dust, tooth fairies, and not much science needed to support such explanation. I think by now you realized that is not what my theory is based on. If not, I am trying to question what the Egyptian bumpkin could see in the sky (physical phenomena) which potentially could explain what he wrote in utterances.You shall give me credit just for trying to do impossible! Much easier to explain things with Gods, spirits, etc! More, difficult with at least some common sense and science. Also, I think the Egyptians invented so many gods, because they had so many things they could not understand. For sure, you or I would do the same in their shoes. 

When I said complex, I meant not ready to give you explanation in terms of at least something makes sense without bringing theology. For sure could give you religious mumbo jumbo, but you can read all that on google yourself.

P.S. I know what Akhs means!

You're dealing with people who have a solid background in Egyptological research. Kenemet is particularly adept at magic and religion. My background is funerary customs and hieroglyphic inscriptions. You should not pretend to be holding back Egyptological theological knowledge when some of us are quite well equipped to understand it at an advanced level. When you do, it reads as though you're trying to hide a deficit. Do not worry about being "too complex." Support your theme in full. Any errors you make in the religion or in religious texts will jump out at us immediately. I can assure you.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Bah!

I hold off your tanks and ninjas, too, with my airscribe and rocks and bits of hadrosaurs (I think that's a hadrosaur.  Maybe it's a pachyrhinosaurus.  Lots of those around).  

FEAR THE CRETACEOUS, YOU HEATHENS!!!

rXXuatOeWyV4F-F_8dNkEkE0GUTz6BnkK-OgqK_w4HCM2CvmdjI75FsTUl7og5cKHMXXoYZAzo4wpAk_GxPBVhrpyO7736ksUMW-7eomDR-YyOUGtfInIZXXujiJlcbeCnx_vjA9O29DAPzg6hpnH2pZNLRwiFB8ZC08NjAihTv70adYdL5DAHol9TrVBQld25MWd4prUAaGpiX3krM5yygbADAHvLWFL1KB2Oq2d9HNGt81riSa4N8bAxZO0xAwAvjGtTmMFzFzoaeWBstW-mCsC4qAjioY_7hoqLzhbWuqGt_ijo0Rp7kwI_qgGYt-wtjd9Jfj6XbhqncPQyV9d8k82ZsvIYWsD89sMwg3IMMeLZ7s06WtbyzTNsH8LrbrPPugNEqgYIznsNt4Q5xq0aII9sdcJ1yRLXrYoQ_VQLIryFCUTXpDklYPO3owqatBGmhBccP_gXX1DqfycbgdJBvJK5bBfYtmS_IHa_mu-QYMrxcbet8AJG7ZOFngB82hBVy5RnEV5VU-ZPCln8xe1Ffsg-aPAIr8mfJQ84jvGuGgVm3Q0XjSnfbBfoOnuCEMjJMc2-NthY0WFKrxtbLceWuFh07Rp6VSbFt1EtA=w1538-h865-no

:lol: I'm all out of likes

jmccr8

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 5:45 PM, Harte said:

Just hoping it will work like Beetlejuice.

I we us are starving for the sweet, sweet milk of the woo teat.

Harte

You don't get enough on the Alternate Toxic Site?

I know what you mean though. I've had to resort to the Chans for my fix, and they're mostly just memeing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oniomancer said:

You don't get enough on the Alternate Toxic Site?

I know what you mean though. I've had to resort to the Chans for my fix, and they're mostly just memeing.

I'm not sure what you meme by that.:whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 1

• The topic was locked