Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked!

kborissov

22 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

:lol: I'm all out of likes

jmccr8

I always seem to be doing this for people on the DA thread, but here are some of my extras:

lots-of-likes.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kborissov said:

Cormec, Gaden... Can you please stop posting messages not related to the thread topic. You guys heard about facebook and what's up? Those are just a few you could use. Your messages just pollute this thread, I am concerned people cannot really see the points between your wordiness... 

Thanks

We already have a perfectly good moderator for this forum. I'm sure we all appreciate you attempting to lift some of the burdens on his broad and mighty shoulders, but it's best to let him do his job. That leave plenty of time for you to demean the intellect of everyone who's not yourself to do whatever it you do here.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kborissov said:

Cormec, Gaden... Can you please stop posting messages not related to the thread topic. You guys heard about facebook and what's up? Those are just a few you could use. Your messages just pollute this thread, I am concerned people cannot really see the points between your wordiness... 

Thanks

Jaylemurph's reply to this post is the only reason I saw it. I missed it earlier. Jayle is right: do not play Moderator. I should've removed this post but will leave it be, as a lesson learned. If you have a problem with a post someone has written, go through proper channels and use the "Report post" link. Just make sure what you're reporting is a legitimate gripe. What you're complaining about here is questionable. All threads develop some degree of banter, to some extent.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Jaylemurph's reply to this post is the only reason I saw it.

They also serve who only stand and, er, type.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

We already have a perfectly good moderator for this forum. 

We got a new moderator ? 

Sorry I just couldn't help it. :P

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

I always seem to be doing this for people on the DA thread, but here are some of my extras:

lots-of-likes.jpg

Thanks your are real pal.:D

jmccr8

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

We already have a perfectly good moderator for this forum. I'm sure we all appreciate you attempting to lift some of the burdens on his broad and mighty shoulders, but it's best to let him do his job. That leave plenty of time for you to demean the intellect of everyone who's not yourself to do whatever it you do here.

--Jaylemurph

:lol::tsu:

jmccr8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Jaylemurph's reply to this post is the only reason I saw it. I missed it earlier. Jayle is right: do not play Moderator. I should've removed this post but will leave it be, as a lesson learned. If you have a problem with a post someone has written, go through proper channels and use the "Report post" link. Just make sure what you're reporting is a legitimate gripe. What you're complaining about here is questionable. All threads develop some degree of banter, to some extent.

Hi Kmt

Maybe we should give links to some of the more riotous threads that have spawned here just to give him an idea of what a jovial group we are.:innocent::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

We got a new moderator ? 

I know. I'm still wondering who it is. Must be a Swede.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, kborissov said:

Thanks

This thread stopped being serious the moment you started making up your own translations and ignoring people that any one other than you would consider to be experts in the field. You have yet to make one point that makes any sense, nor withstand scrutiny based on common sense or available evidence, your posts read like a very poor work of fiction and I sincerely doubt you had the slightest idea were going to tangle with knowledgeable people (not me) when you came here. In short, your theory is not based on any evidence whatsoever, it is obvious you are simply making things up to suit your personal fantasy.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, kborissov said:

Thanks

damn I feel the same way about your posts as you do theirs, I am concerned people cannot really see the points between your wordiness as well.

Point being that well your posts are 100% Certified Woo 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

No match for our mighty armed forces.

File:LEGO F-16 Fighting Falcon.jpg

lego-leapord-tank_2.jpg

Yes they look exactly like I imagined they would..
Lucky for us we have the perfect defense

10952.jpg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

I'm not seeong a lot of blood on that soldier is he drunk? Back in the old days we would just poke him with a bayonette to make sure.:P

jmccr8

What kind of question is that??
He is a "jägare" the equivalent to the special forces, of course he is drunk... 
Why shouldnt he be? Its his right as a Swede..

Poking with bayonettes isnt fair..
Where has all the chivalry gone?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

What kind of question is that??
He is a "jägare" the equivalent to the special forces, of course he is drunk... 
Why shouldnt he be? Its his right as a Swede..

Poking with bayonettes isnt fair..
Where has all the chivalry gone?

Lol I'm a Canadian if he ain't sharing he's not a friendly and chivalry is out the window we don't have time for prisoners.:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I know. I'm still wondering who it is. Must be a Swede.

That would be something wouldnt it..
Aaah just imgaine how clean all the threads would be..
No more bickering between members no more woo or lies..
Everything would just be perfect.

Skarmavbild-2015-06-24-kl.-10.55.32.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/20/2018 at 2:56 AM, Scott Creighton said:

With Osiris as 'the Pyramid Akhet' then the above is perfectly understandable.

sunsym.gif

Re rises 'with' Osiris ["..this Pyramid is Osiris..."]

But sometimes Re presents a 'Green Flash' as he rises (and sets):

green-flash.jpg?w=300&h=216

The Green Flash of the Sun

SC

I've never quite understood why they associated the setting sun with the rising sun, (facing towards the west).  Not to mention the Sphinx faces east towards the rising sun.

It's like they are looking from the outside in:

253sb4.jpg

Actually, I understand.  This is looking from a conquerors point of view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamash

Edited by Mystic Crusader

4 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

That would be something wouldnt it..
Aaah just imgaine how clean all the threads would be..
No more bickering between members no more woo or lies..
Everything would just be perfect.

A Swede with a sense of humour ? I never knew they actually existed. Once in a while I would hear people talk of this strange beast, but I allways thought it was a myth, kinda like Atlantis, unicorns and Australia.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mystic Crusader said:

I've never quite understood why they associated the setting sun with the rising sun, (facing towards the west).  Not to mention the Sphinx faces east towards the rising sun.

Of course he does. He wants to have as much napping in the sun time as possible!

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

A Swede with a sense of humour ? I never knew they actually existed. Once in a while I would hear people talk of this strange beast, but I allways thought it was a myth, kinda like Atlantis, unicorns and Australia.

Ok While we discus existential things I should probably tell you something..

Denmark does not exist! 

Think about it.  You have probably grown up thinking Denmark was real. 
You probably believe you are Danish and live in Denmark... Pfffft you dont.. 
Have you ever been there?  No?  
Know anyone who has?  No you havent!  

But where is the logical evidence that Denmark exists?  Maps?  Referring to maps is a fallacy, called "Call to authority."  
How do I know that cartographers arent all in on it?  And more likely, they are just all copying each other anyway.  

So maps can't be trusted.  What about people who claim to have seen it or visited it?  
I don't want to say they are all liars, but they might be naive.  
What they thought was Denmark could just as easily have been Sweden. 
I mean, its remarkably similar, by all accounts.
But then there is the Danes or people who think they are danes.  
Some of them no doubt are just naive and have been lied to.  

But a lot of them, notably the leaders and teachers, must be deliberately lying.  
After all, there is no proof!  There's photos and videos and things, but these are all hoaxes.

How do I explain then the worldwide phenomenon of people claiming to have first hand experience of Denmark?  
Im sure there is an answer to that question.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

We got a new moderator ? 

Rashore pops in here every once in a while...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Ok While we discus existential things I should probably tell you something..

Denmark does not exist! 

Think about it.  You have probably grown up thinking Denmark was real. 
You probably believe you are Danish and live in Denmark... Pfffft you dont.. 
Have you ever been there?  No?  
Know anyone who has?  No you havent!  

But where is the logical evidence that Denmark exists?  Maps?  Referring to maps is a fallacy, called "Call to authority."  
How do I know that cartographers arent all in on it?  And more likely, they are just all copying each other anyway.  

So maps can't be trusted.  What about people who claim to have seen it or visited it?  
I don't want to say they are all liars, but they might be naive.  
What they thought was Denmark could just as easily have been Sweden. 
I mean, its remarkably similar, by all accounts.
But then there is the Danes or people who think they are danes.  
Some of them no doubt are just naive and have been lied to.  

But a lot of them, notably the leaders and teachers, must be deliberately lying.  
After all, there is no proof!  There's photos and videos and things, but these are all hoaxes.

How do I explain then the worldwide phenomenon of people claiming to have first hand experience of Denmark?  
Im sure there is an answer to that question.  

Oh, great. First Australia, now Denmark. This world keeps getting smaller, like an episode of Twilight Zone. Next you'll be saying my own city of Chicago is imaginary and I'm actually sitting here in the middle of a winter corn field, freezing my cheeks off.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jarocal said:

Rashore pops in here every once in a while...

Thank goodness for that. Someone has to keep you crazy people in line. :D

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

... He wants to have as much napping in the sun time as possible!

And if he's sitting permanently in the sun, he doesn't have to worry about getting a deckchair before anyone else ...

Although I don't know what happens if he wants to go for a swim ...

Oh, I know!  He could pop over to Ro-She-Khufu, and leave a towel behind by the GP, or the Shroud of Turin, or something, so that no one snaffles his place while he's gone  ...

• Like 3

17 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Thank goodness for that. Someone has to keep you crazy people in line. :D

Me crazy?

I'm not chronically astonished by shaping Limestone with tools others than steel chisels or diamond blade saws. 

I have no qualms with levers and cribbing to raise/set heavy blocks instead of a unattested, complex geyser powered funicular system.

I am content with the assertion that the most important agricultural development occurred in the PreColumbian Americas both systemic and crop selection.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked