Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked!

kborissov

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

Usually he prefers a “captive” audience. :lol:

cormac

Omg, you see orbs AND talk to them? Eeeekkk!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rashore said:

Shhhhh, don’t talk to the patients that escaped G1 kmt... they see mummy’s and orbs and stuff.

I like stirring up trouble. But the main problem is, G1 hasn't been padded in 4,500 years.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

I like stirring up trouble. But the main problem is, G1 hasn't been padded in 4,500 years.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Surely there must be a softer patch of sand around here that could be used instead.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Harte said:

Your gonna dry up the milk with responses like that.

Harte

:lol:

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 5:51 PM, kborissov said:

Thanks for acknowledging that. Honesty, is a big rarity this days (sincerely).  

Of course it is not Osiris, this is from Sumer. I just gave you an example how the teeth and orisit would look like. I explained in my theory that the light is not contained only for the Giza, This is what summer would see, but of course they would have their own God that looks like Osiris or Horus, etc but not all of them.

Well, I said I would return to this post, and so I have.

There are no teeth and there is no Osiris in that picture (and as you said, it's from Sumer.)  We have depictions of Osiris from that era and there aren't any teeth shown.

Now, in case you've forgotten why you put it up there in the first place, let's reiterate the conversation:

• You:  Osiris is the green light.  Says so in the Pyramid Texts.
  • Me: Osiris is a god.  Has human body parts and text is about the Osiris legend.  Example: this verse about Osiris' teeth.
  • You: Picture of Sumerian demigod, claim that Osiris' teeth look like that.  

No response to the "light does not have teeth (and arms and throat and feet and so on and so forth.)"

Sure it is not, but you understand my point, Giza, Saqqara or area close, what I mean it is not Australia or something! That is just make arguments picking on someone else choice of words. 

YOU were the one who said "Giza" and that the Pyramid Texts (somehow and rather inexplicably) refer to Giza instead of referring to the kings who are buried in these pyramids and who aren't at Giza and who died some 100-200 years afterwards.

This is particularly absurd when you consider that point.  You're trying to state that these ten texts are all talking about something at a place 15 miles away instead of the actual place.   Egyptians put text relevant to a place *at that place*.

" Osiris, you should embrace them (yes, be with them, travel with them). there is none [of them] who will be away from you (yes, they all travel together in the sky in one direction) Father Osiris Pepi, accept, let your throat breathe from them. (not sure about throat) Don’t [you] let [loose of] them, and come to your proper condition" (proper condition means may be be bright in the sky)

The reason you're groping for the meaning there is because you are trying to change the intent and purpose of the text to something that wasn't there in the first place.  It's like trying to say that the Monopoly board game is actually the directions for building the earthen Chinese pyramids.

Right form the preface, I can see Allen has religious bias. Why would I like that? I do not need a translator to tell me how I should think about utterances (that by itself is a failure). 

These are religious texts.  Or didn't you notice that?

Osiris (light) accept (horus) light, may mean (but cannot say for sure) two light sources travel. This was written my a slight educated caveman, for sure you will not see all that spelled out for you and it they tried that would be in context of goddesses, gods, etc. Again, you are picking on a few utterances, reread most of the PT with the substitutions I provided, and look for a bigger picture than the process of mummification, etc.

..."educated caveman"??

That alone says that you know very little about the Egyptians.   Even the average peasant was far more technologically advanced than that.  They had writing (literature), music, a system of government and laws, accounting, furniture, religion, and so much more.  

Furthermore, the Pyramid Texts are NOT a description of the "process of mummification."  

Sheesh.  You're trying to use them to advance your (very wrong and poorly constructed) idea and it's quite clear you haven't even read the texts you're trying to use as some sort of proof.

"The hereditary king’s two daughters—the red ones upon him in his two boats, the great ladies—have given you birth (Isis and Nephthys?, and yes, almost there to tell you, what they really represented in that time, and sure it is not that theological nonsese people attribute to them)" and "A king-given offering, an Anubis-given offering: your thousand of raised oryxes (a lot of references in the PT text about thousands of beers, breads, orixes placed in the pyramid, I think this is what used to create light see my Maat video ) from the deserts coming to you in obeisance" and "Turn yourself and see this serving that the king has made for you, that Foremost of Westerners has made for you, that you might go to yonder gods (light travelling?) the northern Imperishable Stars" - notice here that the word "king" has many modifiers and none of them indicates "light" and all of them indicate "a person.", where that indicate the person? The king given offering may mean what is placed in the pyramid coffer to create light! 

It's clear that you're just picking a few verses from the Pyramid Texts and haven't actually read all of the Faulkner translation that you're quoting (which, as I said, is misleading anyway.)   You also don't seem to be familiar with electricity or conductivity or circuits or the properties of materials.  You're just grabbing at straws to try and prove an idea about an object that you think you can "grok" - without having gone through the inconvenience of actually studying the subjects you're discussing (Egyptology, physics, electricity, mechanical engineering)

Speaking about time, what time you are referring to? Also, your statement about Horus sons not associated with colors is at least puzzling. I know it is a wiki picture, but you got an idea

Image result

The problem with using Wikipedia for ancient material is that they pick the best representation and to avoid copyright problems will also select modern drawings.  The colors here are a convenience.  If you look at many pictures of these four sons, you will find out that there is no consistent coloring for them.  The problem with many "theorists" who never study the subject deeply is that they see one image and assume it holds true for everything ever produced by that culture.

Here's an ANCIENT image of them from someone's coffin.  Notice they're in red and white and not green, white, yellow, red.  And there are hundreds more of these pictures, showing them in various colors.  Therefore, they do NOT represent "four colors of light" as you tried to insist.

Meresimen_osiris_quatre_fils_four_sons_h

• Like 8

On 24/02/2018 at 11:27 AM, kborissov said:

Instead of taking Egyptology 101, you would better take Engineering 101, that is where they discuss in details why copper tools are not good to cut granite

Gods not this old chestnut.. how about you actually do some research and not just on youtube.. you will find that Yes you can cut granite with copper and guess what else.. sand as the abrasive.. 

seriously.. really do some actual research.. you might actually just open your eyes just a little and see that you really are so far wrong in your theories that you make David Avacado Wolfe look like he knows what is is talking about..  

• Like 4

On 2/23/2018 at 8:43 PM, Kenemet said:

You're the one who brought up the Pyramid Texts.  You tried to relate it to your idea.  So the onus of its relationship is on you, I believe.  My main point (you haven't actually used the Pyramid Texts and you're not proving anything) still stands.

turning a blind eye? I am sure that is another course you tomb Egyptology complete prior to graduation! 

On 2/23/2018 at 8:52 PM, Kenemet said:

I don't know why you're laughing.  There's libraries full of information about Egypt - translations of what they said, documentation of how they built things, poetry that they wrote, etc, etc.  If you spend a few years on it, you can even learn to read the hieroglyphs.

There's a lot that still needs to be researched.  However, in order to do a decent job (as with any topic) you have to be well informed about it the culture and the art and the technology and to be able to read the language.   It takes awhile, and there's a lot of material to cover.  It's not very hilarious but it's fascinating.

When I was laughing, that was not about  Egypt, Mythology, etc... that was about the moderator's comment, nothing more than that.

I am having a hard time finding any research which steps outside of orthodox Egyptology. Somehow all is filled with theological interpretation and bias.  

I think in the past someone asked me that question here about plasma... read this below. 

I think that question about plasma came up before. No, it is not plasma. The pyramid would emit the EM wave at a very high frequency to ionosphere. 
if you think about this, this is not much different than Wifi server emitting signal picked up by your Ipad (of course, oversimplifying). I hope I do not need to explain why this does not require plasma. 
When EM wave reached ionosphere, would create glow (no glow of the air between the pyramid peak and ionosphere), but light falling down on the pyramid would lit the area around it. 

Thanks 

Konstantin

I expanded the list of substitutions:

Osiris ascends - Green light rises over the pyramid
king - light over the pyramid (smaller pyramid, e.g the pyramid of Unas)
Horus - trail of light in the night sky
Horus sons - four collors in the trail of lights 
Throne - pyramid
serpant - green light on the ground. As osiris travels in the sky (see video in item 2 to know how osiris looked like or simmilar to that), the light from osiris will fall on the ground and as osiris moves in the sky, the light on the ground moves as well, passing through hills and valleys, creating a green serpant like image).
Lotus - Glowing capstone

Heart - this is what is placed in the coffer to create light 
Anubis - shadow (most of the time refers to the pyramid, but not only)
Seth - Clouds. There is also reference to Seth's sweat which is rain.
Eye of Horus - It is glow of ionosphere over the pyramid (smaller pyramids like unis). The glow is create by electric particles returning back from the ionosphere to the Khufu pyramid base.

3 minutes ago, kborissov said:

I expanded the list of substitutions:

Osiris ascends - Green light rises over the pyramid
king - light over the pyramid (smaller pyramid, e.g the pyramid of Unas)
Horus - trail of light in the night sky
Horus sons - four collors in the trail of lights 
Throne - pyramid
serpant - green light on the ground. As osiris travels in the sky (see video in item 2 to know how osiris looked like or simmilar to that), the light from osiris will fall on the ground and as osiris moves in the sky, the light on the ground moves as well, passing through hills and valleys, creating a green serpant like image).
Lotus - Glowing capstone

Heart - this is what is placed in the coffer to create light 
Anubis - shadow (most of the time refers to the pyramid, but not only)
Seth - Clouds. There is also reference to Seth's sweat which is rain.
Eye of Horus - It is glow of ionosphere over the pyramid (smaller pyramids like unis). The glow is create by electric particles returning back from the ionosphere to the Khufu pyramid base.

One addition:

Horus of two horizons: One is natural horizon created by earth and sky, the other is the band of light spanning in the sky from east to west. 

23 hours ago, Kenemet said:

The problem with using Wikipedia for ancient material is that they pick the best representation and to avoid copyright problems will also select modern drawings.  The colors here are a convenience.  If you look at many pictures of these four sons, you will find out that there is no consistent coloring for them.  The problem with many "theorists" who never study the subject deeply is that they see one image and assume it holds true for everything ever produced by that culture.

Here's an ANCIENT image of them from someone's coffin.  Notice they're in red and white and not green, white, yellow, red.  And there are hundreds more of these pictures, showing them in various colors.  Therefore, they do NOT represent "four colors of light" as you tried to insist.

Meresimen_osiris_quatre_fils_four_sons_h

I think you are trying to win argument, which you already lost! 

Related image

1 hour ago, kborissov said:

I think you are trying to win argument, which you already lost! 

Related image

As I said, you need to look at more than one example.  The four there are NOT four different colors-your original statement was that they were four different colors of light.  And the example you show is one that depicts them all with human heads (this is also not consistent.)

And if you look at this page which has 8 different examples (out of well over a thousand of these images) you will see that the coloring is not consistent and quite often they're wearing shrouds that are all the same color.  Sometimes these shrouds are patterned and sometimes not: https://www.shmoop.com/sons-horus/photo-even-dad-couldn-t-tell-us-apart.html

Also, that's not from the Pyramid Texts.  It's from the Book of the Dead (specifically the one owned by Ani) and dates to 1,000 years after the Pyramid Texts.

Different document.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

And if you look at this page which has 8 different examples (out of well over a thousand of these images) you will see that the coloring is not consistent and quite often they're wearing shrouds that are all the same color.  Sometimes these shrouds are patterned and sometimes not: https://www.shmoop.com/sons-horus/photo-even-dad-couldn-t-tell-us-apart.html

Not to quibble one bit with the thrust of your argument, but the identification accompanying that Schmoop photo of the four human headed, unpainted canopics is upsetting.  Middle kingdom and the Saqqara Serapeum do not fit together.  I'm fairly certain that any Middle Kingdom canopics would pre-date the construction of the Serapeum, which is New Kingdom and later.  Nor could I (quickly) find another source of that group in the Schmoop photo to verify/debunk the descriptors, though it is labeled as in the Public Domain.  I would like to know which is the correct attribution: Serapeum or Middle Kingdom.  The proportions and silhouette seem to indicate a later date of origin.   Sorry for the tangent to the thread.  I'll go back to my cave now. :ph34r:

Edited by The Wistman

5 hours ago, kborissov said:

I am having a hard time finding any research which steps outside of orthodox Egyptology.

And why is that I wonder? Could it be .... because there is no evidence elseways? NO of course not, silly me. It’s a sinister cabal of Egyptologists controlling the narrative so people don’t know the pyramids were made to make the sky green/power UFOs/house the secrets of Atlantis/prevent a black hole from destroying the world/whatever.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, The Wistman said:

Not to quibble one bit with the thrust of your argument, but the identification accompanying that Schmoop photo of the four human headed, unpainted canopics is upsetting.  Middle kingdom and the Saqqara Serapeum do not fit together.  I'm fairly certain that any Middle Kingdom canopics would pre-date the construction of the Serapeum, which is New Kingdom and later.  Nor could I (quickly) find another source of that group in the Schmoop photo to verify/debunk the descriptors, though it is labeled as in the Public Domain.  I would like to know which is the correct attribution: Serapeum or Middle Kingdom.  The proportions and silhouette seem to indicate a later date of origin.   Sorry for the tangent to the thread.  I'll go back to my cave now. :ph34r:

The Saqqara Serapeum is indeed Middle Kingdom and was built by Kahemwaset, son of Ramesses II. "Serapeum" is only the Greek name for it that was used as a generic descriptor :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapeum_of_Saqqara

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And why is that I wonder? Could it be .... because there is no evidence elseways? NO of course not, silly me. It’s a sinister cabal of Egyptologists controlling the narrative so people don’t know the pyramids were made to make the sky green/power UFOs/house the secrets of Atlantis/prevent a black hole from destroying the world/whatever.

Let's not forget the sinister cabal of physicists, engineers, electricians, and geologists who also dismiss the idea.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

Let's not forget the sinister cabal of physicists, engineers, electricians, and geologists who also dismiss the idea.

I forgot to include astronomers, including the ancient ones.  The hypothetical band of light would have been seen by anyone watching the night sky - and it was supposed to connect a number of sites (many in lands that had writing and astronomy.)

The secret cabal stretches back through history to hide this and has hypnotized the entire population of Earth so that no song or painting or story about it exists although there's stories and documentation of all sorts of celestial phenomena from these same people.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's the Illuminati, I tell ya.

I just renewed my contract with them via the Deep State. To prevent true history from being told and "debunking" people who spread the truth. I use to get 1 blanket and one keg of whiskey a year. But I heard @Harte  was getting 4 cast iron pans of cornbread and 4 jars of 180 proof oaksticked high test with heads and tails pulled a month. So I renegotiated my contract. Now I get 1 keg of whiskey a month and 3 blankets and 2 axe heads a year.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

I just renewed my contract with them via the Deep State. To prevent true history from being told and "debunking" people who spread the truth. I use to get 1 blanket and one keg of whiskey a year. But I heard @Harte  was getting 4 cast iron pans of cornbread and 4 jars of 180 proof oaksticked high test with heads and tails pulled a month. So I renegotiated my contract. Now I get 1 keg of whiskey a month and 3 blankets and 2 axe heads a year.

See? Negotiating can do wonders. You'll have to keep at it if you want the handles that go with those axe heads.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

See? Negotiating can do wonders. You'll have to keep at it if you want the handles that go with those axe heads.

I have to make my own. They still follow the rules they laid out when they ran the Dutch West Indies Company. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Piney said:

Any deal struck with Harte always has to include some type of charcuterie.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked