Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked!

kborissov

9 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

You shouldn't buy a fringe book, but you might want to invest in a copy of We Were As Fleas on their Backs: The Mind-Blowing True History of Our Past Basset Masters. Chapter III through XCVIII detail the fiasco that was the building of the Giza pyramids: no water, no EM conversion, no stars.

Just the Ancient Egyptians and their vast failure in rendering three-dimensional art.

--Jaylemurph

Now thats a book I might buy. :tu:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

(kmt_sesh on the other hand knows excatly what button to push :angry:)

Ah, you know I'm only joking. I know perfectly well that you're a proud, mighty, and perhaps beautiful Dane.

As I said this thread doesn't serve much purpose if he won't ever answer any questions with anything but handwawing. I think I gave him plenty of opportunity to act like an adult, but he choose not to do that. 

Maybe give him one more chance and if he doesn't change his attitude lock the thread. 

That's exactly what I intend to do. I think my wanring post makes that clear. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

You shouldn't buy a fringe book, but you might want to invest in a copy of We Were As Fleas on their Backs: The Mind-Blowing True History of Our Past Basset Masters. Chapter III through XCVIII detail the fiasco that was the building of the Giza pyramids: no water, no EM conversion, no stars.

Just the Ancient Egyptians and their vast failure in rendering three-dimensional art.

--Jaylemurph

I have the book and am on Chapter LXXXV. I'd probably be farther but I keep fainting from excitement over the profound wisdom this tome dispenses. And for some reason I jeep getting up for ham sandwiches.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Windowpane said:

The light allegedly produced in/by the GP wouldn't have been anything to do with STEVE, would it .... ?

STEVE is a mighty, helix-shaped staircase in the heavens whereby basset hound puppies descend from the empyreal fires of the outer paradise to Earth.

Nothing to do with clod-hopping Egyptians.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

22 hours ago, kborissov said:

I am sure your husband would not know the difference between electron and electrode. 

He taught high school science for 8 years before becoming an an engineer (minored in chemistry) with a Masters' in math.  And he just finished rewiring the entire house to function on smart switches.

Your confidence in what others know is misplaced, in my humble opinion.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, kborissov said:

This is also for you, read about ionic state... 

Common-ionic-states-of-the-elements.png

Thank you.  I taught high school chemistry for a year, back in the days when it required a degree in that particular subject to teach that subject in high school.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Harte said:

Well, I tried to warn him, but I didn't see this post.

Harte

Chuckle! Proper evaluation is naturally compromised by the extensive "missing data". Linear distance of current flow through limestone, width of proposed arc gap, number of potential arcing gaps, etc. Without the complete suite of applicable metrics, any further calculations would be rather pointless, as you well know. That said, and based upon the vintage figures previously supplied by kborissov, the requisite current would be, shall we say, significant (!). And then we would have the issue of the H2O source, H capture and storage, etc., etc., etc. Just this aspect of the over-all proposition is untenable on so many levels.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

STEVE is a mighty, helix-shaped staircase in the heavens whereby basset hound puppies descend from the empyreal fires of the outer paradise to Earth.

Nothing to do with clod-hopping Egyptians.

--Jaylemurph

Ahaa. The ethereal source of the double helix DNA model. The wonders of the cosmos.

• Like 2

At least I got him to realize that starlight isn't gonna ionize anything.

Though he did waste several pages after I gave him the inverse-square link.

Harte

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Harte said:

At least I got him to realize that starlight isn't gonna ionize anything.

Though he did waste several pages after I gave him the inverse-square link.

Harte

One can but try.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph

Honestly, we should write that book just so we can get a Discovery Channel TV series called “In Search of Bassetts”.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Honestly, we should write that book just so we can get a Discovery Channel TV series called “In Search of Bassetts”.

Maybe we can get noted historian Giorgio Tsoukalos to present the programme.

26sskv.jpg

• Like 5

The Sumerian Tablets claim that the pyramids emitted a sort of Lazer out the cone by emitting crystal, and this was used for Navigation in the celestial abodes.

Recent understanding of the Watercliffe Tower by Telsa, and the study of Pyramidal science has unearthed that the Pyramids are usually linked to the Water Basin, where the Shuman's Resonance emits into the firing chamber, and there are certain gazing windows for sun and star light to enter the firing chamber, and likely the crystal in center, and together the frequencies of Earth and sky are bonded, which emits this energy into the atmosphere. The energy could be used for Communication, Navigation, and Bio-Rejuvination, as the lower chambers are Negatively Ionized.

Look up the Bosnian Pyramid: 

8 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

The Sumerian Tablets claim that the pyramids emitted a sort of Lazer out the cone by emitting crystal, and this was used for Navigation in the celestial abodes.

And which Sumerian Tablets are these?  There are several thousand of them.  Link, please.

Recent understanding of the Watercliffe Tower by Telsa, and the study of Pyramidal science has unearthed that the Pyramids are usually linked to the Water Basin, where the Shuman's Resonance emits into the firing chamber, and there are certain gazing windows for sun and star light to enter the firing chamber, and likely the crystal in center, and together the frequencies of Earth and sky are bonded, which emits this energy into the atmosphere. The energy could be used for Communication, Navigation, and Bio-Rejuvination, as the lower chambers are Negatively Ionized.

And how did this "gazing chamber" work?  None of the shafts actually connects to the outside.  And which stars are these that light the firing chamber?  And how does that work when the Earth is constantly rotating and no star stays in the exact same position -- it will rotate out of the field of view within 15 minutes.

Oh, we have... we have.  Trust me on this one.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

The term is LASER, which stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. Not a single z in there.

How could the Sumerian tablets talk about something that didn't exist until the 1960's ?

That makes no sense.

I rather not.

The Bosnian pyramids are not something you mention in polite conversation on this site. :innocent:

• Like 2

Harte grab your pail and milking stool there are fresh teets here.:lol:

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
Phone is messing with me
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The term is LASER, which stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. Not a single z in there.

Thank you for Clarification, I like Z's, but I will be Literate as

19 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

And how did this "gazing chamber" work?  None of the shafts actually connects to the outside.  And which stars are these that light the firing chamber?  And how does that work when the Earth is constantly rotating and no star stays in the exact same position -- it will rotate out of the field of view within 15 minutes.

necessary. 

5 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That makes no sense.

It does not have to, but even I do not fully understand, I am simply reporting scientific knowledge by Tesla, and Scientific Data observation from the Bosnian pyramids. You can learn more if you are curious.

16 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

And which Sumerian Tablets are these?  There are several thousand of them.  Link, please.

I do not have a link, rather it was read in Sitchin's Harmony of the Sippurian Tablet about Enki the god of Water, and various listed Tablets that went into his own research. The Intro to his book gives all the Tablet Information, It is free PDF at Archives.Org

19 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

I am not certain, Usually these large machines are linked to Orion, the Pleadies. The Pyramid is designed with Natural Logarithms you could say, which is dependent upon the Circadian cycles. That is to say it is only meant to align to certain star systems and the sun as such and such a time. The crystal would receive light 24/7 by Sun and star. In terms of Energy like a Photon entering a crystal in a chamber, think in terms of Sound and Resonance, the Shuman's Frequency would have no problem with penetrating the various materials, and probably hummed inside the crystal, as crystals can store Data. The Light played a part in the energize process, but again I know so little to even do justice to explanations. 

This recent addition will not likely end well. The more curious point would appear to be the speculative "cult-like" mentality that has grown around this geological, historical, and archaeological fraud. A rather disturbing study in itself.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Thank you for Clarification, I like Z's, but I will be Literate as

necessary. 

It does not have to, but even I do not fully understand, I am simply reporting scientific knowledge by Tesla, and Scientific Data observation from the Bosnian pyramids. You can learn more if you are curious.

I do not have a link, rather it was read in Sitchin's Harmony of the Sippurian Tablet about Enki the god of Water, and various listed Tablets that went into his own research. The Intro to his book gives all the Tablet Information, It is free PDF at Archives.Org

I am not certain, Usually these large machines are linked to Orion, the Pleadies. The Pyramid is designed with Natural Logarithms you could say, which is dependent upon the Circadian cycles. That is to say it is only meant to align to certain star systems and the sun as such and such a time. The crystal would receive light 24/7 by Sun and star. In terms of Energy like a Photon entering a crystal in a chamber, think in terms of Sound and Resonance, the Shuman's Frequency would have no problem with penetrating the various materials, and probably hummed inside the crystal, as crystals can store Data. The Light played a part in the energize process, but again I know so little to even do justice to explanations. 

Hi Blaye

Stitching isn't a reliable source and if you do a search here in the forum you will find great refutation on his works from credible members and link sources.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
Fat fingers or the devil made me do it
  • Like 2

I understand your concern, I do not base my life on his work necessarily, I look outside of him most certainly, but I must be honest, he was no stupid man and was indeed qualified to Translate these Tablets. There have been many lies with truthes in regard to him.

Here is a Power Point Presentation by one of his Students: 

18 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Harte grab your pail and milking stool there are fresh teets here.:lol:

jmccr8

Having more than a passing youthful experience in such actual realities, one may suggest a very large pail, a substantial stool, and appreciable patience.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

I understand your concern, I do not base my life on his work necessarily, I look outside of him most certainly, but I must be honest, he was no stupid man and was indeed qualified to Translate these Tablets. There have been many lies with truthes in regard to him.

Yes, such a stunning, dare I saw awe inspiring translation that no one has yet repeated or even come close to matching.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Swede said:

Having more than a passing youthful experience in such actual realities, one may suggest a very large pail, a substantial stool, and appreciable patience.

Hi Swede

How udderly true, and it appears to be quite full.

jmccr8

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blaye Otanka said:

I'm just grabbing this post to emphasize a couple of points. First, Sitchin was a world-class crank. This is not opinion but fact. It seems he might have had a modicum of talent in ancient Hebrew, but with certainty he could not read cuneiform. That is understood. Sitchin was challenged numerous times by a legitimate historian of the Near East named Michael Heiser, and Sitchin always fled from the challenge. If you're relying on Sitchin to learn things, you can guarantee that what you learned is flat-out wrong. I'm not exaggerating.

Here is Heiser's website: click here. Give it a good read. You will see quite quickly how comically wrong Sitchin was on pretty much everything.

And second, it's also well-known that the Bosnian pyramid is a ginormous hoax. It's a geological formation. The people capitalizing on it couldn't care less about legitimate historical pursuits because all they want is to treat it like a theme park and make money. There is no credentialed legitimate historian or scientist who thinks this hill was a pyramid. Even Robert Schoch, who's pretty fringey himself, publicly came out to announce it was not made by man. But the other posters are right. This is not a subject we like to have at our forum because the sheer absurdity and conflict are not worth it.

Other posters already point out the other problems with your ideas, so for the time being I'm done.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked