Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked!

kborissov

5 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

It should be pointed out that if an object like the dwarf planet Sedna, with an elliptical orbit of 11,400 years and a dimension of @ 1000 km, can be detected then the fictional Nibiru should have already been detected. It never has. 

cormac

As I see it, this is a problem a lot of fringies share.The people who still bow to Sitchin, for instance, are bound not to be well educated, haven't really attempted to be, and have no real grasp of science. They tend not to question even the wildest things they hear, but instead lap it up. They don't seem to conceive what science has taught us and what it has already answered. So for them it's easy to believe in an imaginary planet invented by a man who is known to have made up his themes.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

well DURR because it’s cloaked.

The Romulans will be wanting their equipment back. :w00t:

cormac

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

The Romulans will be wanting their equipment back. :w00t:

cormac

They sold it fair and square to the Ferengi and it was stolen by the Annunaki soon after.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

Correct. I looked it up and Sedna is out 86AU. An Earth sized planet can be detected by Pan-STARRS out to 230AU, or nearly 3 times further than Sedna. Sitchin's fairy tale planet is supposed to be bigger than Earth. A Jupiter sized planet would be detected at 2100AU. Of course, the project has been upgraded with new sensors so it is possible that the detection is even further out than the figures I stated.

Direct detection isn't even necessary.

Any such mass swinging through the inner solar system would leave evidence in the perturbations of the orbits of the other planets.

Harte

• Like 7

On 3/19/2018 at 7:52 PM, Swede said:

The vast majority of the lithic materials utilized in the construction of G1 consist of fossiliferous limestone from the Mokattam formation. The materials are also present in an arid environment which further minimizes the conductivity of the lithic resource. The conductivity of limestones falls into the mid-range of highly resistive igneous materials:

https://www.eoas.ubc.ca/ubcgif/iag/foundations/properties/resistivity.htm

Fossiliferous limestone in such arid conditions has been speculated to have a conductivity of 10-100 mhos/meter (10-100 amps/volt/meter).

Kindly reconcile in regards to your proposed "energy" source.

It is wrong because of two reasons. The limestone used in the GP had very high water content and the admittance/impedance of the limestone are the function of frequency. You can redo your calculations with those two addition or refer to this plot below (someone already did that for you). The plot shows the impedance of the Cairo limestone as a function of frequency and moisture. Please make sure you understand the plot.

There are two values along the X and Y axes which show imaginary and real component of impedance. You can get absolute value by Sqrt(Re^2+Im^2). Also, note the direction for the increase in frequency (indicated by w and arrow). The plot is only for 10^7Hz. In 500Thz range the impedance will be marginal. 

Untitled2.png

On 3/20/2018 at 6:09 PM, Harte said:

At least I got him to realize that starlight isn't gonna ionize anything.

Though he did waste several pages after I gave him the inverse-square link.

Harte

You need to explain you inverse-square link (do it in the layman terms your grandma would understand). I want to see how clear you talk technical language with your students (I think that what you mentioned? you are a teacher correct?)

On 3/19/2018 at 9:14 PM, jaylemurph said:

Looks like you've just killed your own thread. The mods don't like it when the discussion reaches the point of facile insults and the OP not making any effort to move the conversation forward and just repeating himself. Those shots in the foot are all your own handiwork.

--Jaylemurph

somehow this thread is filled with insults on me, and that is all good. Feel like double standards!

On 3/19/2018 at 9:45 PM, kmt_sesh said:

I have to point this out. You're referencing a book by Christopher Dunn. Dunn's conclusions are not at all accepted or entertained by the world of professional academic research. In other words, he's a fringe crank. Dunn has legitimate training in modern material science, but it's clear by his writing he has no functional understanding of Early Bronze Age materials and sciences.

Do not take him seriously.

i would not agree with all conclusions myself but would not disagree with all conclusions either. I brought this up just in reference to hydrogen.

On 3/19/2018 at 10:20 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

If what you have presented so far qualifies as verifiable evidence to you, I guess we have very different standards of evidence.

I'm not going to buy a fringe book just to discuss your ideas. Did you really think I would ? 

I suppose I could have reported him after our little "conversation", but I'm a lot harder to offend than that. (kmt_sesh on the other hand knows excatly what button to push :angry:)

I think I have only reported someone once and that was a person who said that the Charlie Hebdo attacks were justified. That person ain't around here no more.

As I said this thread doesn't serve much purpose if he won't ever answer any questions with anything but handwawing. I think I gave him plenty of opportunity to act like an adult, but he choose not to do that. 

Maybe give him one more chance and if he doesn't change his attitude lock the thread. 

this post does not add anything to discussion...

On 3/19/2018 at 8:06 PM, kborissov said:

It appears you cannot read, or you have a problem with understanding, or you understand things but have selective amnesia...  i gave you already explanation with a bunch of bullet points how electrolysis worked in GP. See above.

That by itself tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about. The papers, publications, books already were written about evidence of hydrogen in the queen's chamber. See this. https://www.amazon.com/Giza-Power-Plant-Technologies-Ancient/dp/1879181509

there was nothing offensive in this post (I am sorry you took it that way). I just pointed to the fact. Obviously you CAN read and understand me.

On 3/20/2018 at 4:29 PM, Kenemet said:

He taught high school science for 8 years before becoming an an engineer (minored in chemistry) with a Masters' in math.  And he just finished rewiring the entire house to function on smart switches.

Your confidence in what others know is misplaced, in my humble opinion.

Enough of talking about your husband (in my humble opinion)... You can talk PT to me, at least I am learning something there.

11 minutes ago, kborissov said:

somehow this thread is filled with insults on me, and that is all good. Feel like double standards!

Our mod has already directly addressed this issue, so I won't add anything further, other than to observe that your martyr routine is both bang on schedule and boring in the extreme. You've got a loooooong history of self-martyring here to compete with, and this is just an amatuer motion compared to them. You need a lot more strings and sympathy before you rouse any pity.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

On 3/20/2018 at 4:31 PM, Kenemet said:

Thank you.  I taught high school chemistry for a year, back in the days when it required a degree in that particular subject to teach that subject in high school.

Somehow I do not feel like sharing my academic pedigrees and experience with you. You, of course, agree that bringing that in the discussion is rather silly.

3 minutes ago, kborissov said:

Somehow I do not feel like sharing my academic pedigrees and experience with you.

...or lack thereof, as the case might be.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Kenemet said:

You appear to be confusing electrolysis with the function of a battery, and then appear to not understand your electric circuit diagram.  Electrolysis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis) requires some sort of power (your third sentence is clearly incorrect here).  And your last sentence ("You do not need to have electrons of different metals for that.") is also incorrect.

• Electrolysis moves atoms of one metal onto another surface.  This requires two different metals... in the case of a salt being used, one of the elements of that compound will be a metal (e.g. the sodium of "sodium chloride).
  • Batteries require two different kinds of metals in order to function.
  • "magnesium content especially at high frequency" is ambiguous... I am going to assume you mean "has a lot of magnesium (e.g., magnesium ore)" because the other interpretations don't make a lick of sense.  Magnesium isn't going to be a great conductor of electricity - its commercial ores (the ones where it's high enough in magnesium to make extracting the mineral commercially profitable) are insulators, as you can see in this article from a company on its magnesium ores and refined magnesium ores: https://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=1343

I would like to see proof (in terms of having a company's MSDS or some other evidence) that rocks conduct electricity.  I would not take Youtube videos as evidence, nor would I take a non-commercial website (but I would accept Wikipedia after checking to see if the article had been recently changed.)

You need to be careful what you say in this forum because not everyone Egyptologists here at least some have general understanding of physics.

You need to have positive and negative ions in water (salty) and electrons for electrolysis to occur. Agree that battery would need electrodes of different material but with this you are attempting to channel this discussion away. Read this paper, but I am absolutely sure you already know all this...

https://www.encyclopedia.com/science-and-technology/chemistry/chemistry-general/electrolysis

Quite a while back kborissov wrote

the EM wave travels at around 500Thz

Where did you get this dubious number and why do you misrepresent this number something having to do with speed?

• Like 3

A while back mborrisov wrote

that is from wiki for you

"A calculation shows that the electron is traveling at about 2,200 kilometers per second. That's less than 1% of the speed of light, but it's fast enough to get it around the Earth in just over 18 seconds. Read up on what happens when nothing can go faster than the speed of light"

I see that today you learned something interesting about electrons! 

You say it is the wikipedia? Really? Please provide a link. This is about electrons traveling around an atom and has nothing at all to do with what I posted.

I stated that electrons DO NOT travel at the speed of light. I pointed out that electrons in wire travel at microns per second. Then you posted this stuff about estimates of how fast an electron orbits a nucleus.

Are you going to admit you are wrong about electrons traveling at c. BTW, I was well aware of the issue you posted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kborissov said:

You need to explain you inverse-square link (do it in the layman terms your grandma would understand). I want to see how clear you talk technical language with your students (I think that what you mentioned? you are a teacher correct?)

Light intensity (and many other things) varies inversely with the square of the distance from the source.

Meaning you'd have more luck ionizing hydrogen with candlelight than light from Sirius.

Harte

• Like 4

Somehow I do not feel like sharing my academic pedigrees and experience with you. You, of course, agree that bringing that in the discussion is rather silly.

No, I don't in this instance.  You have made several slighting comments about my understanding of science.  And you attempted the tactic of linking me to lectures on things that I've lectured on.

• Like 3

You need to be careful what you say in this forum because not everyone Egyptologists here at least some have general understanding of physics.

You need to have positive and negative ions in water (salty) and electrons for electrolysis to occur. Agree that battery would need electrodes of different material but with this you are attempting to channel this discussion away. Read this paper, but I am absolutely sure you already know all this...

https://www.encyclopedia.com/science-and-technology/chemistry/chemistry-general/electrolysis

Wasn't that the page I linked for you to explain what electrolysis is?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kborissov said:

Everybody else here has so I'm agreeing with @jaylemurph  for your lack of.....

• Like 4

A while back kborrisov I asked why you mentioned the mantle and you gave me this chidish stupid response

Yes ionosphere above your head, mantle below your feed. I could explain clear if you would not mumble with your questions

The mantle is not below my feet. The mantle is not involved in the so-called capacitor model of the Earth. As I posted in a link, the capacitor model of the Earth is disputed. I suppose the link I provided from a peer reviewed journal was too difficult for you to read. I know this is much too difficult for you to understand but here is the link again.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1364682617303711

As I explained in several posts the flow of electrons  to the ionosphere is so large that your fake flow from the pyramid would not be noticed.

Does that make sense to you at all?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kborissov said:

I will - Bachelors of Education, Master of Learning Innovation and Certificate Four in Christian Theology.

Im stupidly proud of those achievements and will tell anyone who asks.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I will - Bachelors of Education, Master of Learning Innovation and Certificate Four in Christian Theology.

Im stupidly proud of those achievements and will tell anyone who asks.

2 years of various archaeology classes at Rutgers and U of Penn. Associates in library science. Rutgers Agriculture School classes (centered on forestry).

• Like 4

BS Mechanical Engineering. Mathematics minor. 25 years industrial experience in various Engineering roles.

Graduate classes in Education focusing on Mathematics Education.

11 years teaching Mathematics and Physics in an urban high school.

Harte

• Like 4

• The topic was locked