Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked!

kborissov

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

What part of the "Columbian Exchange" don't you understand? We had no contact with Egyptians. Similar techniques form because it is the obvious way to build something.

Colombian exchange after 1492 and Easter island is before 1100 AD (and that is just the most conservative estimate, most likely much earlier that that)... but okey, I got your point, let's hear what Egyptologiests with 20 years of experience have to say. 

2 minutes ago, kborissov said:

Colombian exchange after 1492 and Easter island is before 1100 AD (and that is just the most conservative estimate, most likely much earlier that that)... but okey, I got your point, let's hear what Egyptologiests with 20 years of experience have to say. 

Okey...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kborissov said:

Since so many Egyptologiests here with 20 and 30 years of experience... explain to me this.

1) How come so many ancient sites are aligned on a circle (See below). With your answers please do not use coincidence or random play, all that equivalent to "I do not know or I have no clue, etc.. we need proofs correct? or at least something closely to fact"

Image result for ancient site alignment

The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy.

Harte

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kborissov said:

Since so many Egyptologiests here with 20 and 30 years of experience... explain to me this.

1) How come so many ancient sites are aligned on a circle (See below). With your answers please do not use coincidence or random play, all that equivalent to "I do not know or I have no clue, etc.. we need proofs correct? or at least something closely to fact"

Image result for ancient site alignment

What kind of map projection are you using ? 

2) how come the construction techniques on stones on Giza pyramids is the same as construction technique in the Cusco in Peru which is thousands and thousands or miles away from Egypt. See the knots on both pictures. 

a) Cusco

Image result for cusco knots megalith 

B) Egypt, G3

Image result for g3 giza menkaure knots limestone polishing

Why is it surprising that people using the same building materail used much the same technique ?

It doesn't prove any contact, all it proves is that people with the same challenges often come up with the same solutions. 

So, excited to hear your answers...

Thats not really true is it ? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

What kind of map projection are you using ? 

Why is it surprising that people using the same building materail used much the same technique ?

It doesn't prove any contact, all it proves is that people with the same challenges often come up with the same solutions. 

Thats not really true is it ? 

why, not... no, it is 100% true!. I am truly excited (not sure how I can prove that) ... but your point is weak, and I am still waiting for good answer!

On 3/29/2018 at 11:02 PM, Harte said:

Are you Sirius?

Harte

You still own me the square law you mentioned (grandma language). I am not familiar with this (honestly)

20 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I said that once already. He ignored it....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

I said that once already. He ignored it....

I did not ignore it but I did not reply because this point makes no sense... 

Just now, kborissov said:

I did not ignore it but I did not reply because this point makes no sense... 

I would guess you do nothing mechanical or with construction. Let me explain. I used "Amish" techniques to repair older barns before I knew they were 'Amish" techniques., They were just the obvious way to go...

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, kborissov said:

You still own me the square law you mentioned (grandma language). I am not familiar with this (honestly)

Go back a page or two and read where I explained it to you then.

Harte

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

I would guess you do nothing mechanical or with construction. Let me explain. I used "Amish" techniques to repair older barns before I knew they were 'Amish" techniques., They were just the obvious way to go...

You lost me with this Amish techniques and barns... 

2 minutes ago, kborissov said:

You lost me with this Amish techniques and barns... 

and your mocking my education? :lol:

• Like 1

• The topic was locked