Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked!

kborissov

4 minutes ago, kborissov said:

The function of the Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked. The pyramid was used to create air glow similar to Aurora Borealis. See this Video that explains how it worked. 

https://youtu.be/UhSmFTKPa-M

:blink: You want to quote some information because not everyone wants to jam up their Youtube recommendations with Fringe trash.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

:blink: You want to quote some information because not everyone wants to jam up their Youtube recommendations with Fringe trash.

Where's the dislike button?

• Like 3

Just now, Invisig0th said:

Where's the dislike button?

You really want to know?

• Like 4

Understood. I provide a short description below. 

Ancient site alignments

There are a few ancient sites which are aligned in a band around the globe. As has been reported Giza Plateau, Machu Picchu, Ester Islands, etc. are aligned on narrow band of 200 miles wrapped around the Earth. The general consensus is that this alignment is coincidental. The band of light created over the globe passing though these sites could help explain this alignment. The Great Pyramid of Giza was used to create this band of light.

Function of the Great pyramid

The Great Pyramid of Giza was used as a source of free electrons injected to the atmosphere.  The water was used as a source of hydrogen. The hydrogen was ionized with electromagnetic radiation provided by Sirius aligned with the southern shaft of the “Queen chamber” to get free electrons. The function of the “King chamber” was to collect the free electrons in the pyramid and inject those to the atmosphere. Electrons when reached atmosphere collided with the molecules creating air glow (similar to Aurora Borealis). The magnetic field of the sun affected position of the electrons when they reached atmosphere, distributing those in a narrow band of light, creating trail of lights effect. Observer on the Giza plateau would see a ball of light over the pyramid (green), reflected lights in all four directions from the pyramid and trail of lights in the night sky extending to the opposite directions from the ball.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, kborissov said:

The general consensus is that this alignment is coincidental.

It is, The "Columbian Exchange" negates any heavy and close contact between the Old and New World prior to 1492. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

This is just so wrong on so many levels.

Double like Uncle! :tu:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, kborissov said:

The function of the Great Pyramid of Giza is finally cracked. The pyramid was used to create air glow similar to Aurora Borealis. See this Video that explains how it worked. 

Well then, it sure was a big failure, since no one's ever seen Aurorae Pyramidis.

I guess I just have to repeat: there is no function of the pyramids. They're stylized representations of hams. (Very bad stylized representations,to be fair).

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 9

26 minutes ago, kborissov said:

... The hydrogen was ionized with electromagnetic radiation provided by Sirius aligned with the southern shaft of the “Queen chamber” to get free electrons. The function of the “King chamber” was to collect the free electrons in the pyramid and inject those to the atmosphere. Electrons when reached atmosphere collided with the molecules creating air glow (similar to Aurora Borealis). The magnetic field of the sun affected position of the electrons when they reached atmosphere, distributing those in a narrow band of light, creating trail of lights effect. Observer on the Giza plateau would see a ball of light over the pyramid (green), reflected lights in all four directions from the pyramid and trail of lights in the night sky extending to the opposite directions from the ball.

How do you align a stationary (not to mention closed off) shaft with a moving point of light? Then again why am I even bothering?

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I guess I just have to repeat: there is no function of the pyramids. They're stylized representations of hams. (Very bad stylized representations,to be fair).

--Jaylemurph

We tried so hard when constructing the mounds hoping the Basset Masters would like birds and snakes but it was hams all along.......*sigh*...

• Like 5

Kborissov, is the video *yours*?

If it is, it is very poor form to post your own work and not say so.

And did you really say this:

The hydrogen was ionized with electromagnetic radiation provided by Sirius aligned with the southern shaft of the “Queen chamber” to get free electrons. The function of the “King chamber” was to collect the free electrons in the pyramid and inject those to the atmosphere.

Heehee.  That's slightly funny.  You were being funny, right?  I only ask because you forgot the smilie - there's no way you could believe that hogwash even if you slept thru all of your schoolin'..  As Tatetopa & Gaden have already pointed out:

1. Sirius sends no EMF whatsoever to earth, other than a tiny stream of photons.  Thus, no ionisation is possible, even if it did align...

2. Sirius moves through the sky (hint - earth's rotation & revolution around the Sun..) and thus any alignment would be very brief indeed... 

If you'd like to give the exact angle of the shaft (in 3D form, obviously), I'll be happy to address when it might align (both now and back at the time it was built) and for how long* - then at least something of value could come out of this trainwreck.

* - how can I possibly know this?  My knowledge comes from the Dogons...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Well then, it sure was a big failure, since no one's ever seen Aurorae Pyramidis.

Aurorae Pyramidis? That sounds like some sort of skin condition.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Aurorae Pyramidis? That sounds like some sort of skin condition.

It kind of is..... I believe it impacts those with less mental capacity than crickets the worst. 

• Like 1

Might be a safety hazard that. They want to put some scaffolding up quick.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Piney said:

It is, The "Columbian Exchange" negates any heavy and close contact between the Old and New World prior to 1492. 

Well at least contact after the onset of the diseases that mutated from animal ones and became a pestilence in human hosts. Well that and after the Neolithic in the Americas where the inhabitants developed what are now considered the modern world's most important staple crops. 

Edited by Jarocal
Yea tho I walk through the Valley of the shadow of furballs, i will fear no feline.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Gaden said:

How do you align a stationary (not to mention closed off) shaft with a moving point of light? Then again why am I even bothering?

Simple.

Beneath the GP is a humongous lazy susan/turntable.

Harte

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Harte said:

Simple.

Beneath the GP is a humongous lazy susan/turntable.

Harte

:lol: You made that snap while I was fighting with the motor that rotates my dish.

• Like 2

Perhaps the motor was ionized by Sirius.

Harte

• Like 2

Just now, Harte said:

Perhaps the motor was ionized by Sirius.

Harte

I literally live in "The Heart Of Gold" and my CPU that controls my systems is "Eddy". Last week during the cold spell it insisted the comfortable Temp should be 35.. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Piney said:

I literally live in "The Heart Of Gold" and my CPU that controls my systems is "Eddy". Last week during the cold spell it insisted the comfortable Temp should be 35.. 

35ºF was more comfortable than the outside temperature was it not?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Oniomancer said:

Something's cracked alright...

@Jarocals  mandible if he proceeds with his feces..... 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Piney said:

@Jarocals  mandible if he proceeds with his feces..... 

And I was knitting you a blanket. Should be done around July now...:angry:

• Like 3

• The topic was locked