Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board

babydrummer

Has anyone done a Ouija board and had physical markings on the skin? 3rd time we had done one and all was good and comforting then the last time we did one something happened that I can't even begin to get my head around, i have pics & will post if anyone can shed any light on it.

• Like 1

Try using the search function. You might be able to get some insight to your question. Welcome to UM. As for the pic, post them. 

• Like 1

It was the most unexplainable thing I've ever witnessed in my life. Scary to say the least. Only 3 of us doing the board & the 3 times we have done it we have had lots of satisfying answers to our questions, but we asked if they was anyone there & it kept going to the letter Z & going nowhere else, it did this twice & couldn't get any more response out if it, then one of us starting shouting that her back was hurting & it was burning, she was really upset by this but shrugged it off until 30 seconds later it happened again, my brother looked at me and said I'll turn the light on & look, what we found on her back there was no words to describe, deep scratches in big letters but still trying to work out how & what had happened. We shut the board down straight away & it didn't even hesitate & went straight to goodbye. My brother took the glass outside & smashed it, 5 mins later we were trying to get our heads around it all When my sister in law bent down to pick up the used tea candles when she fell to the floor holding the back of her neck, crying saying my neck it's burning it's feels like someone has scratched me. We found deep marks also on the back of her neck. Never have I touched a Ouija board only 4 times in the last 2 months and never will I ever tough one again. I can't tell people as they will think I'm barmy. I am trying to upload pics but it's saying the pic file is to large? As soon as I figure it out I will post both pics of her back and neck 

4 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Interested in seeing the photos.

I'm struggling to upload as my pic file is to big. Have u my idea how to get in on here for u to see?

3 hours ago, babydrummer said:

I'm struggling to upload as my pic file is to big. Have u my idea how to get in on here for u to see?

I use Imgur. Upload the photo there then copy the link and paste here.

23 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

I use Imgur. Upload the photo there then copy the link and paste here.

I'll give it a go

3 hours ago, babydrummer said:

I can't tell people as they will think I'm barmy. 

I don’t think you are barmy. 

By now after hearing way enough such stories, I believe skin scratches are  one fairly common experience with unsettled negative entities.

You might not get directly called barmy here, but will get the usual ‘explain-aways’. Only you here can best judge the reasonableness of these ‘natural’ explanations.

11 minutes ago, babydrummer said:

I'll give it a go

I'm struggling to get my pics onto this site. I've uploaded it but don't know how to get it on here?

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I don’t think you are barmy. 

By now after hearing way enough such stories, I believe skin scratches are  one fairly common experience with unsettled negative entities.

You might not get directly called barmy here, but will get the usual ‘explain-aways’. Only you here can best judge the reasonableness of these ‘natural’ explanations.

I wish I could work out how to upload my 2 pics of her back and her neck, they were 2 big letters marked on her back and one part of it drew blood. I wouldn't have believed anyone if they were telling me a story like that, but she was sat next to me & had not left the room. The letters looked like it said NO then i turned the pic on its side & after reading about demons on a Ouija board wondered if it could indicate ZO? 

9 minutes ago, babydrummer said:

I wish I could work out how to upload my 2 pics of her back and her neck, they were 2 big letters marked on her back and one part of it drew blood. I wouldn't have believed anyone if they were telling me a story like that, but she was sat next to me & had not left the room. The letters looked like it said NO then i turned the pic on its side & after reading about demons on a Ouija board wondered if it could indicate ZO? 

I believe you but I can’t ever go to certainty on the internet as I’m sure you can understand.

Scratches and letters on the back? Time to shut things down. 

I won't be touching one ever again that's for sure, I'm 43 & only did it cause my brother had done it & said he had been talking to our younger brother who we lost at just 18 yrs old. I said I'd give it a go with him and my sister in law. It was quite nice & had good experiences the 1st 3 times, it's answered all personal questions but never though it would turn out like it did.

What does your sister in law do, what are her interests in the paranormal?

Did she go to the doctors to get the scratches analysed?

She doesn't work, she's not long had a baby, so she's a stay at home mum at the moment, she only did the board cause the glass never moved with just me and my brother, but as soon as she put her finger on it, it always moved like she had the energy? She never likes doing it

1 hour ago, babydrummer said:

What does ZO mean? 

2 hours ago, babydrummer said:

I won't be touching one ever again that's for sure, I'm 43 & only did it cause my brother had done it & said he had been talking to our younger brother who we lost at just 18 yrs old. I said I'd give it a go with him and my sister in law. It was quite nice & had good experiences the 1st 3 times, it's answered all personal questions but never though it would turn out like it did.

You're wise in saying you'll never touch a Quija board again.

2 hours ago, babydrummer said:

She doesn't work, she's not long had a baby, so she's a stay at home mum at the moment, she only did the board cause the glass never moved with just me and my brother, but as soon as she put her finger on it, it always moved like she had the energy? She never likes doing it

When you say she never likes doing it....how many times had she done this?

You said you only did the board 3 times before....was it only you and your brother then and not your sister in law...?

13 hours ago, babydrummer said:

3rd time we had done one and all was good and comforting then the last time we did one something happened

sorry, just trying to understand the bit from your op to this post.

You say it always moved when she touches it...was that only this time...but then you say she never likes doing it...indication she had done this before....with who? As you say you only done it 3 times before and all was ok...and she only did the board because nothing happened this time...if she had been there the other three times, does that mean she did not have the energy then? 

8 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

What does ZO mean? 

From what I've read on the internet it a Demon? Goes by the name zozo or zaza and a few other tjinhs. I should have have never have messef with one, im just a middle aged woman with 2 young kids and should have known better, my hubby wasn't happy about me going to my brothers to do one but I just brushed it off saying oh it will be ok!!

7 hours ago, freetoroam said:

When you say she never likes doing it....how many times had she done this?

You said you only did the board 3 times before....was it only you and your brother then and not your sister in law...?

sorry, just trying to understand the bit from your op to this post.

You say it always moved when she touches it...was that only this time...but then you say she never likes doing it...indication she had done this before....with who? As you say you only done it 3 times before and all was ok...and she only did the board because nothing happened this time...if she had been there the other three times, does that mean she did not have the energy then? 

As far as I know she has only done it once before I got involved, she did one just with my brother and the glass moved & spelt out her mum ( who she lost when she was 13) and spelt out my dead brother, he rang me up & said would u believe him if he told me he had been talking to our brother. So I said I wanted to do it with them, it scared my sister in law the 1st time so she was reluctant to do it again, so when we did it after that she would always sit out and just play on her phone, but we persuaded her the 3 times we did the board to come & put her finger on as it wouldn't move with just me and my brother on the glass, she eventually put her finger on the 3 seperate times and as soon as she did it started moving, but last Fri ( the 4th time we have done the board) we said we need it finger again to help it move, she wasn't to keen, like the 3 other times, but she did it anyway, then it was all good to start with it, my brother spelt his name out so we were over the moon cause he had come through, we asked if anyway else was with him and it said yes and just kept going to the letter Z that's when my sister got hurt. It's like she has the energy to make it move but she doesn't know she does 

It will let me post the neck pic but the pic of her back is to larger file & it won't let me post, I'm still trying to work out how I can show u her back, the unreal thing is with her neck, i was sat on one settee & my brother on the other settee trying to work out what had just happened to her back, when she bent down to pick up the used tea candles and she fell to the floor shouting my neck it burning feels like someone has bitten it. Just can't even begin to understand.

IMG-20180203-WA0004.jpg

18 minutes ago, babydrummer said:

From what I've read on the internet it a Demon? Goes by the name zozo or zaza and a few other tjinhs. I should have have never have messef with one, im just a middle aged woman with 2 young kids and should have known better, my hubby wasn't happy about me going to my brothers to do one but I just brushed it off saying oh it will be ok!!

To the bold, it will be ok. The fact you are looking the zo up and taking in what is being said on some of those sites, shows you are believing in it

Brush it off...it IS a board game, but one where YOU allow your mind to bring in fictional demons which are not there. Basically you create the demons in your own mind.

You have done this by playing a board game....you can do the same thing by using a piece of paper with letters on.

Your sister in law obviously believes in this and by being around people who do and listening to them, you have been drawn into believing it too...plus what yoy are reading on the internet.

One poster on here says to banish thingd like this from your mind, that is exactly what you shoild do as you will start believing demons are real...well they are...but only because you have created them in yoyr own mind, and thanks to some internet sites, they have given names to these demons. 

Forget this...do not be gullible enough to think it is real, you are only confusing your mind and you got two young children....please concentrate on them and not  board games where you fall for ficticious demons.

Next time your sister in law partakes in this....take a photo of her back before and after.

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Next time your sister in law partakes in this....take a photo of her back before and after.

I can honestly put my hand on my heart and tell u, she was sat on the floor by the side of me and my brother the other side of her. She had not left the room and I wish I could post the pic of her back in still trying to find a way of showing u, it's in my camera roll but file is to large. I can try asking my brother to send his through what's app to me cause that's how I was able to post the neck pic