Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intelligent Design: Evolution 2.0

Only_

3 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Thankyou Cormac ..

I will check it out ..

I'm speaking in different terms maybe ..

I Believe You know what you speak of .. And so do I .. ..

From what I have been told, Spiritually... There are 13 Dimensions ..

Mo..xx

Well, i have not been told, i read it from esoteric sources i respect.. glad it is in alignement with your perception :)

Edited by Illyrius
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Thankyou Cormac ..

I will check it out ..

I'm speaking in different terms maybe ..

I Believe You know what you speak of .. And so do I .. ..

From what I have been told, Spiritually... There are 13 Dimensions ..

Mo..xx

I'm not sure what that's based on, but it's certainly not science. As to the scientific dimensions above the 4th dimension they would be on the quantum scale and therefore not directly accessible from our 4th dimensional existance (length, width, height/depth plus time). 

cormac

• Like 4

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

I'm not sure what that's based on, but it's certainly not science. As to the scientific dimensions above the 4th dimension they would be on the quantum scale and therefore not directly accessible from our 4th dimensional existance (length, width, height/depth plus time). 

cormac

Thankyou again.. This information fascinates me.. Honestly ..

I see in it the Confirmation of what I know too ..

It is Accessible.. But maybe now, I think not all can Access..

I dont know why that is .. I can though .. Through the Mind ..

Mind has No Limitations, its Energy not Mass ..

And 13Dimensions, based on what I was told Spiritually or Energetically .. Through Mind Consciousness..

I know its not Based on Science 

Discoveries are always happening though .. So one day ... Maybe it will be known .. I mean your at 11D.. Won't be long before its 13D.. I only know that far, am certain there is more, but its not accessible yet ..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Thankyou again.. This information fascinates me.. Honestly ..

I see in it the Confirmation of what I know too ..

It is Accessible.. But maybe now, I think not all can Access..

I dont know why that is .. I can though .. Through the Mind ..

Mind has No Limitations, its Energy not Mass ..

And 13Dimensions, based on what I was told Spiritually or Energetically .. Through Mind Consciousness..

I know its not Based on Science 

Discoveries are always happening though .. So one day ... Maybe it will be known .. I mean your at 11D.. Won't be long before its 13D.. I only know that far, am certain there is more, but its not accessible yet ..

Mo..xx

You're entitled to believe that but for me it's meaningless beyond sounding like just a nice story. 

cormac

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Guyver said:

Right, but you're comparing physical things with non-physical things.  If God exists, then he's not like a rock, tree, or planet.....since he predates them all and thus must exist outside of space and time.  Since there is no physical way to test this, in not a good analogy.  A teapot orbiting the sun is not some impossible notion.  A teapot is a chunk of matter just as an asteroid or other space debris and is subject to the laws of physics.  No one knows what God is, or how spiritual things may work, so by definition any understanding of it would be non-scientific.

Not at all. Many say prayer works, that can be measured and it doesn't. According to religions, the only mention of God, he interacts with this world, he appears as fire wind etc  he makes it rain frogs  and kills the firstborn of man's enemies. Which is not logical, if God's word is true  then we would all be his children, and somthing as magnificent as god as described could not be do petty as to take sides in wars. If he interacts, we could record his effect in this reality. 

We don't have to measure God himself. If he existed, the above myths would be testable themselves. We only need to see something supernatural that we cannot possibly explain with science or any natural explanation. We don't need to see God, only the effect of his alleged work. 

So, the question is.....do things exist that are not known scientifically.  The answer is yes.  You know this because new discoveries are being made all the time, so prior to their discovery they were thought to exist but not known to exist.  

Not very often. The stereotypical cry of Eureka more likely translates as someone in a lab saying 'that's odd' the Higgs was theorised for nearly 50 years before we confirmed it. Most discovery and knowledge is the combined effort of time and experience. We stand on the shoulders of giants as Newton put it. 

In any event, evidence for the afterlife does exist, and it is apparent that some people don't wish to acknowledge this fact.  

No it does not, anecdotes and superstition is not fact by any means. 

If there was any fact supporting the notion of the afterlife you and I would not be having this discussion at all. 

I've told you why there is no afterlife, can you tell me there would be one? How are billions of synaptic connections and millions of synaptic connection that we develop as part of our existence maintained when the body shuts down and enters the decaying process? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Hi Will.  You see design, I see millions of years of experimentation.

Then who was the experimenter?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

You're entitled to believe that but for me it's meaningless beyond sounding like just a nice story. 

cormac

Thats algud Cormac ..

I know how ya roll and I respect that ..Thankyou for your info too ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Will Due said:

There's an inteligent design behind the phenomenon of free will beings going as far as some do to deny that there's an inteligent design to life.

It presents a contrast and helps to identify further what's true by those who aren't in denial or happen to be on the fence for the time being. 

Everyone who exists is involved in this intelligently designed enterprise. Nothing is lost. Nothing will ever be lost. But continuing participation on account of every person, isn't necessary to the achievement of the designed goal. And nothing and nobody will stop the goal from being reached.

Will

What I was saying was in response to the comments about unbelievers expressing an opposing views and showing it works both ways which you have affirmed with this post. I am not trying to change your faith by discussing other possibilities and you are adamant that I am wrong because your perspective is the truth. This truth has not been shown to be anything more than your perspective as you have not given any verifiable documentation to counter what science has shown to be based on verifiable facts. Because you are unable to effectively counter an argument you resort to the old I know the truth and you are lost because you cannot see my god but my god understands and is using you just like he is usinge to show that he exists because we are talking about him.

All this is going on in your mind for your benefit so that you can continue to validate your belief to yourself. No matter what you say you say it for you, I don't care what you believe if it works for you but when you pretend to be a crusader for truth and push your perspective on/at me you are diminishing the strength of your faith in my eyes.

jmccr8

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Will

What I was saying was in response to the comments about unbelievers expressing an opposing views and showing it works both ways which you have affirmed with this post. I am not trying to change your faith by discussing other possibilities and you are adamant that I am wrong because your perspective is the truth. This truth has not been shown to be anything more than your perspective as you have not given any verifiable documentation to counter what science has shown to be based on verifiable facts. Because you are unable to effectively counter an argument you resort to the old I know the truth and you are lost because you cannot see my god but my god understands and is using you just like he is usinge to show that he exists because we are talking about him.

All this is going on in your mind for your benefit so that you can continue to validate your belief to yourself. No matter what you say you say it for you, I don't care what you believe if it works for you but when you pretend to be a crusader for truth and push your perspective on/at me you are diminishing the strength of your faith in my eyes.

jmccr8

This would be called a slam-dunk. Kudos jmccr8. 

cormac

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Illyrius said:

Is it possible to arrive to serious discussion about God through philosophy alone, without any tangible "evidences"?

That's what the religious belief section exists for. People can make up all sorts of stuff and not have to show how any of it is valid. 

Manbearpig would fit in well I expect. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

The Other Realm is Wavy, like a heat wave on a road .. Spirits or Energy can come through .. Its a shift in Consciousness.. 

A looseness in the Brains .. Because, I vibrate at higher frequency in this Mode, unknowns become known .. Feelings take over, you feel in all the Senses, its heightened ..

The information can come to you, in the flapping of birds wings, buzzing of a bee, a movement of a leaf, they all speak a story..through the vibrations..

The Earth is the Longest Living Book in the History of Mankind..

And if you are Tuned in, she will tell you the Stories ..

Its a Reciprocation of Energy .. Giving and Receiving of Sharing Information..

Its much much more.. And there is More I Know, but that would not be easy to Comprehend for Some People ..

Mo..xx

Thank you.  It sounds like quite an experience.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

That's what the religious belief section exists for. People can make up all sorts of stuff and not have to show how any of it is valid. 

Manbearpig would fit in well I expect. 

Or the flying spaghetti monster...

• Like 2

And now a music interlude to sooth the

savage breast.                                                       

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 6

And after you're done with that, you can listen to this and SEE my faith.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Not at all. Many say prayer works, that can be measured and it doesn't. According to religions, the only mention of God, he interacts with this world, he appears as fire wind etc  he makes it rain frogs  and kills the firstborn of man's enemies. Which is not logical, if God's word is true  then we would all be his children, and somthing as magnificent as god as described could not be do petty as to take sides in wars. If he interacts, we could record his effect in this reality. 

I know that prayer works at times because I've experienced it.  I guess that you and I will just have to agree to disagree on this point.  But, I would like to address the point you make about prayer being measured and it not working.  It didn't work in those particular settings perhaps, but that doesn't mean that it never does.  In order for you to make the claim that prayer doesn't work, you'd have to study every episode of prayer and find that it never works.  That has not been done.  So, I think it would be more correct for you to say that you don't believe prayer works, and you've never seen any convincing evidence of it. 

I've told you why there is no afterlife, can you tell me there would be one? How are billions of synaptic connections and millions of synaptic connection that we develop as part of our existence maintained when the body shuts down and enters the decaying process? 

No, I can't tell you why with any degree of certainty.  I could offer you my opinion on it and that's all.   I can tell you that evidence points to the possibility of it.  The evidence is seen in those who have experienced NDE's, and reincarnations.  It may be that you find the evidence unconvincing, and reject it.....but I can't believe that you'd say there is no evidence for it. There are thousands of documented cases of dead people or nearly dead people reviving and describing the experience.  I think I can safely assume that you don't accept dead people being revived, and therefore consider the NDE experience to be nothing more than advanced brainwork.  Personally, having watched a person die.....I know that it's difficult to imagine a person being revived after such an experience, but it is documented as being a real phenomenon that does in fact occur on occasion.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Well to my mind, it isn't so much what they believe in, more an inability to even consider anything other than Offical Doctrine. Thats the issue in my opinion. 

Im not talking about Will here, just folks in general who are closed off to anything outside their box. 

HH Dalai Lama said, "Be prepared to drop even a long held belief at a moments notice." or words to that affect.

The Dalai Lama changed the buddhist belief that the moon was lit from within because he learned facts. Shame his sensibilities aren't an inspiration to other religions and beliefs as a whole. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The Dalai Lama changed the buddhist belief that the moon was lit from within because he learned facts. Shame his sensibilities aren't an inspiration to other religions and beliefs as a whole. 

Amen.

Dalai-Lama.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Thank you.  It sounds like quite an experience.  

Hey G ..

Your Welcome .. Thankyou for being Respectful ..

I Enjoy, reading your thoughts in your Posts ..

N.D.E.. Do happen .. Many stories confirm this .. It is widely Accepted, just not Officially .. but thats ok .. 

It still happens .. 

Mo..xx

• Like 2

To be religious is to drink tea from an empty cup. It requires faith and no small degree of imagination. Now, the cup of faith is never empty, but it is only for they who have the heart to sup from it. It is no shame if one can not see something in nothing and require more.  

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

To be religious is to drink tea from an empty cup.

To be non-religious is to drink vodka from a river.

• Like 3

Just now, Illyrius said:

To be non-religious is to drink vodka from a river.

Vodka is real and requires no imagination.

• Like 3

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Vodka is real and requires no imagination.

So is tea.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

So is tea.

Not the tea of Faith. That is only as real as you imagine it to be.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Not the tea of Faith. That is only as real as you imagine it to be.

And that's why John Lennon wrote a song about it.

Imagine.

"It's easy if you try."

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 3

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked