Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intelligent Design: Evolution 2.0

Only_

4 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Its not Superstition though..

Yes, I'm afraid it is Mo. 

By definition. 

Ancient wisdom that has held out till today ..

So has the easter bunny and santa. 

I know what Exists .. I've seen the Other Realm..

What you imagine with regard to your tradition is personal and does not pertain to the real world. 

I know how the Ancient Stories from my People work in the Whole Scheme of Life ... Maybe I'm wired Differently, maybe its My Gene Pool

Many people have different stories of creation. That's natural. We dishonor those who took those first steps using their brain when we retreat into the past, they moved forward. These stories made us conserve resources stop fearing thunderstorms  all good advances right up to modern times. 

In my opinion, we let those pioneers down if we refuse to move forward. They did and that should be inspiration. Not an object of worship. 

.. In the DNA, is the Stories of All your lives .. It can be accessed.. This is not New Knowledge.. 

It has been accessed it said we are all out of Africa. 

It is saying something very different to what you illy CH and will are saying 

It has Evolved, to fit in the Modern World view, but its Core is still the Same ..We Are Energetic Beings. And We are A Power House .. When in Alignment ..

Its just people rationalising things that don't make sense as basic knowledge grows in order to sustain old beliefs. 

What is defined as Superstitious for you psyche ..?

Mo..xx

Any event or thing that is beyond the capabilities of the universe we know so far. 

• Like 3

Near death experience is real...I experienced it myself...Some say brain activity causes this or trauma an so on...I saw people working on my body trying to get me breathing from the top of the ceiling. I witnessed it all before I saw the other side..No one can ever tell me anything different but I know for sure theres an afterlife..People who dont experience this will possibly have trouble believing this but I know its the real deal because Ive never seen the things I saw ever before..No memory reference to replicate what I saw, Its real folks it truly is...

• Like 3

Why is it that some people believe the begining of of life came from evolution or an ameoba in an geothermal vent in the ocean, when no one can actually prove this or verify this personally. Yet millions of people are saying they have personally experienced this NDE an afterlife experience an looked upon as if we are cookoo or finding alterior reasons as to why this might have happened...

There is evidence for both theories yet one is completely believed more than the other...Yet there are so many people who have experienced this....Who experience the journey from the ameoba through to ape through to a human...Who??

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Why is it that some people believe the begining of of life came from evolution or an ameoba in an geothermal vent in the ocean, when no one can actually prove this or verify this personally. Yet millions of people are saying they have personally experienced this NDE an afterlife experience an looked upon as if we are cookoo or finding alterior reasons as to why this might have happened...

There is evidence for both theories yet one is completely believed more than the other...Yet there are so many people who have experienced this....Who experience the journey from the ameoba through to ape through to a human...Who??

To make a long story short..   "science" can "rationalize" everything away and put it in limits of materialistic dogma. NDE or anything which suggests that man is not only an empty piece of meat is ridiculed, it is sad, but that is the way it is.

Edited by Illyrius
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Illyrius said:

Now.. science talks my language. Thanks.

There are many great series on science. 

Elegant universe 

Fabric of the cosmos 

Cosmos 

Evolve 

Are a few good ones to get started on

Most are now on YouTube and bring these subjects down to a layman level. 

2 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

To make a long story short..   "science" can "rationalize" everything away and put it in terms of materialistic dogma. NDE or anything which suggests that man is not only an empty piece of meat is ridiculed, it is sad, but that is the way it is.

Yes it sad but wars werent won on emotion...Millions of people cant be wrong.No ones holding a knife or a gun to peoples heads an telling people to say these things...People are merely saying they have experienced this..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

To make a long story short..   "science" can "rationalize" everything away and put it in limits of materialistic dogma. NDE or anything which suggests that man is not only an empty piece of meat is ridiculed, it is sad, but that is the way it is.

Nope that's a misconception or an outright lie. 

Why do you make up such nonsense and promote it as if true? 

Just now, Hre2breal said:

Yes it sad but wars werent won on emotion...Millions of people cant be wrong.No ones holding a knife or a gun to peoples heads an telling people to say these things...People are merely saying they have experienced this..

I know.. but wars are won through propaganda, and what we witness is scientific materialistic brainwashing.

• Like 2

I know.. but wars are won through propaganda, and what we witness is scientific materialistic brainwashing.

It amazes me just how true that is to be honest..dont you think how far ahead we could be if it wasnt this way...

• Like 2

It amazes me just how true that is to be honest..dont you think how far ahead we could be if it wasnt this way...

Yes.. the spirit of materialism is cold and brutal. What can you expect from a wordview that sees everything as a cold machine. The society cant be different. A dog eat dog society :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

Yes.. the spirit of materialism is cold and brutal. What can you expect from a wordview that sees everything as a cold machine. The society cant be different. A dog eat dog society :)

Cold an brutal is yet to come because of the society structure in place..Spirituality has been trying to come through but people try an explain it away as something else..

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Why is it that some people believe the begining of of life came from evolution or an ameoba in an geothermal vent in the ocean, when no one can actually prove this or verify this personally.

Because unlike your imaginary friend these things exist.

Why do people still invoke gods to explain things when it's always turned out wrong?

• Like 1

Cold an brutal is yet to come because of the society structure in place..Spirituality has been trying to come through but people try an explain it away as something else..

It is pretty much already here, but yes it will get worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Because unlike your imaginary friend these things exist.

Why do people still invoke gods to explain things when it's always turned out wrong?

What...whos my imaginary friend

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Isn't that fitting into a Narrative..

No it's historical record. 

Ancient Goat Herders..? Not all Ancient Peoples were Goat Herders..

No they weren't all goat herders, it paints a picture if those very different early times but that has no bearing on the source of superstition. 

Religion is fairly New In My Nation.. 200 yrs or so...Compared with Other Nations, Who have had this Religion, a lot longer ..

Are you referring to the Christian faith? 

So We had our Own explanation for the How's and Why's .. My Ancient People could read the Stars and we had Observatory's too, not In Modern terms, but a place of Learning .. Everything was taken into Account .

All peoples did, but do you really think they are literal? Do you think the Australia indigenous legend of a giant snake carving rivers into the landscape is how the rivers were actually formed? 

Now some of these Myths of my people, do have many Superstitions, and Strongly held beliefs.. I know why that is .. Fear .. Its Fear of the Unknown .. An Atmosphere of Fear, Breeds Fear ..

And a lot of Stupid things happen in an Atmosphere of Fear ..

Yes, headhunting, tribal wars did you know such still exists in places like Africa and PNG? 

Did you know that in too many cases babies are stolen and sacrificed to gods of superstition for blessings of personal wealth? 

Do you respect headhunting, child sacrifice? It is their belief just like you have a belief and they murder for their gods. Do you feel because its their way and easy to understand that makes it OK? 

We Also had Understanding of Mother Earth, we lived within the Laws and Tune of Nature ..

So does science, who do you think alerted the world to things like global warming, or stopped nuclear experiments in low orbit so the fallout doesn't drift down upon unsuspecting populations and slowly and painfully kill them? Science made those thing happen, and at the cost of discovery. Had the rainbow bombs continued we could have used the technology to reach other close stars in the 70s.who for you think counted animals and warned us of extinctions? 

White Man came with the Book and The Rules .. And for a century or so, Maori language ,customs and Traditions were wiped out..

Thats racist, the first new Zealanders sent many species extinct, as did the Australian indigenous. Man is clumsy and impacts heavily, if we don't learn from these mistakes and brood in them as grudges, things only get worse. The colour of your skin means nothing, its what you do with what's inside that counts. 

Luckily, Some of my people held fast to Our Ways ..

Bringing in a Resurgence of Te Reo Maori, Language in the 80" s.. 

My Country is Bi Lingual .. Due to the Perseverance of Certain People .. 

Isnt that the brilliance if the Waitangi treaty? Your people were smart. Most cultures sold of their lands and resources for trinkets. Your ancestors were brilkiant and rented to the British for 200 years. The settlers built roads sanitation and infrastructure and now the 200 years is up your people get their land back with modem upgrades and sustainable industry for your people. 

That's not holding onto ways, that's retreating into the past. Why not honor them and think ahead like they did, not wallow in ancient superstition. 

White Man came with New Ideas, New Ways, great Discoveries, which I enjoy today.. But they Cut us Off From Our Earth, Nature, and The Spiritual Side to Our Being..

And gave medicine education sanitation transport industry.......... 

Be smart. Use it, don't begrudge it. 

This is Why, We Had Been a Lost People for a long time ..

Searching for the Truth, is Now Very Important for Us .. 

A Connection Again..xx

Without the Atmosphere of Fear ..

Mo..xx

History should be recorded and learned from, not relived again and again 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

I'm not sure what that's based on, but it's certainly not science. As to the scientific dimensions above the 4th dimension they would be on the quantum scale and therefore not directly accessible from our 4th dimensional existance (length, width, height/depth plus time). 

cormac

I see the fourth dimension as being Vibration, not time. Time is a construct built around the 3rd dimension, when in actuality it doesnt exsist, there is only this moment. Like a surfer who catches one giant wave, we can remain in the moment.

The Earth moves around the sun and the moon around the earth, so everything changes, but time itself is an illusion.

Tesla knew about vibration, he knew it was the key to higher dimensions.

So the way I see it, the third dimension gives us 3 directions, back and forth, up and down, left and right, but the path narrows as we attain higher states of being, so this means that the fourth dimension can be boiled down to just two "directions", either fast or slow.

Being at peace gives us the ability to access higher dimensions. The flat line signature of someone who just died, that might be the slowest vibration and therefore the greatest access to the non-physical.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

It is pretty much already here, but yes it will get worse.

I agree an no laptop or i pad or computer will save anyone

• Like 1

I agree an no laptop or i pad or computer will save anyone

LOL

Chuck Norris will :D

• Like 1

Just now, Illyrius said:

LOL

Lol hes not in NZ haha...algud tho we got our taniwha

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Thankyou Psyche ..

I am so buzzing over this .. I only did 10 mins of 23 because it uses my Data ..

Anyway, Fascinating...

This can be Done With The Mind. Past Present Future ..

Its a Vibration for me, a Frequency my MIND tunes into, or Rides the Waves,  to get info ..

This above reinforces what I know to be True ..

Thankyou .. I will watch the rest, when I go to My Mums, for the Free WiFi..lol..

Mo..xx

They are also available on DVD, I bought them at the net geo/ABC shops over here, but should not be hard to get. 

41NF-NbcFBL._SY400_.jpg

nova-the-fabric-of-the-cosmos-dvd-l84188

CosmosASpaceTimeOdyssey_BLU.jpg

13481_SL13481_0001_dvd_front.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

They are also available on DVD, I bought them at the net geo/ABC shops over here, but should not be hard to get. 

41NF-NbcFBL._SY400_.jpg

nova-the-fabric-of-the-cosmos-dvd-l84188

CosmosASpaceTimeOdyssey_BLU.jpg

13481_SL13481_0001_dvd_front.jpg

No Urantia Book? :td:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

LOL

I think hes deservade of a good rest by now anyways dude haha weve gota find us a new hero..

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

This would be called a slam-dunk. Kudos jmccr8. 

cormac

I'll second that 

:tu:

Well done jmccr8 

• Like 1

No Urantia Book? :td:

That actually made me literally laugh out loud 

Thanks for that! 

:tu:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Of Course there is ..

My Mind can go to 5th Dimensional..

And there are many more higher ones.. 

Fifth Dimension, is All knowing .. Higher frequency then the other Four we know of ..You must be in Alignment within and without your Whole Being .. 

Dont know what Scientific Word it would be called, which doesn't matter really ..

But of course it exists.. We are in a Realm of Possibilities..

And its. Unlimited ... 

Mo..xx

At a guess, I would say that the 5th dimension was just being, and so yes, the access to all knowledge.

The 3rd has three ways, the forth dimension has two ways, and so I see the fith dimension as having just one way, ie, just being in the moment..

Plugging yourself into the mains of the cosmos, just being...

Enlightenment.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked