Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intelligent Design: Evolution 2.0

Only_

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

I have a lot of time for Rudolf Steiner..

From spiritual mysteries to education, architecture, agriculture, dance, music....

There are plenty of audio books on YouTube if anyone is interested.

Glad you like his work too. :)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

Yes. That is the one.

Yes that was very intuitive that was I believe a message of some sort or a hello fom someone..cool experience tho

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

The most unselfish an caring we have in our exsistance..Yet so questioned..

Perhaps the promise of an all loving God is too much for some folk, perhaps some folk see all the suffering in the world and then blame God, which is quite ironic seeing as they dont even believe in Him/Her, (actually I see God as above gender), anyway, nobody would have to question God if they only made an effort to reach out.

We have free will -  God will never take that away..

Imho.

• Like 4

Just now, Hre2breal said:

Yes that was very intuitive that was I believe a message of some sort or a hello fom someone..cool experience tho

Yes. I haven't really thought about that too much, but i remember. I can only say that it is almost impossible to be a coincidence.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

Yes. I haven't really thought about that too much, but i remember. I can only say that it is almost impossible to be a coincidence.

I know that in Maori customs birds hold a very spiritual meaning and are reguarded as a deliverer of news or messages we hold them very highly ondeed..They are very sacred to us an can also be a warning of something in advance...Some can even give their lives for you..You were suspose to notice it an for whatever reason it was not a coincidience..

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

I know that in Maori customs birds hold a very spiritual meaning and are teguarded as a deliverer of news or messages we hold them very highly ondeed..They are very sacred to us an can also be a warning of something in advance...Some can even give their lives for you..You were suspose to notice it an for whatever reason it was not a coincidience..

Thanks, this is very interesting. The bird was a dove, i also remember reading something about bird shamans in earliest neolithic cultures in Europe and Anatolia. If i remember correctly dove was sacred to oldest inhabitants of Europe, and had a sanctuary in ancient Dodona.. thanks for reminding me.

Edited by Illyrius
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Perhaps the promise of an all loving God is too much for some folk, perhaps some folk see all the suffering in the world and then blame God, which is quite ironic seeing as they dont even believe in Him/Her, (actually I see God as above gender), anyway, nobody would have to question God if they only made an effort to reach out.

We have free will -  God will never take that away..

Imho.

Amen to that...for sure..

• Like 4

Just now, Illyrius said:

Thanks, this is very interesting. The bird was a dove, i also remember reading something about bird shamans in earliest neolithic culutures in Europe and Anatolia. If i remember correctly dove was sacred to oldest inhabitants of Europe, and had a sanctuary in ancient Dodona.. thanks for reminding me.

That doesnt surprise me..They are that significant....

Birds hold the gift of flight they can be everywhere..Just like in many cases they have been used to deliver messages...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Just nah. 

Howsit Dude ..

Read all your words..

This above I found interesting..

I have the Answer to all your words..

JUST... YEAH..!!!!

Mo..xx

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

They are also available on DVD, I bought them at the net geo/ABC shops over here, but should not be hard to get. 

41NF-NbcFBL._SY400_.jpg

nova-the-fabric-of-the-cosmos-dvd-l84188

CosmosASpaceTimeOdyssey_BLU.jpg

13481_SL13481_0001_dvd_front.jpg

Cheers for this info Dude..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Cheers for this info Dude..

Mo..xx

LOL

• Like 2

Yes, I'm afraid it is Mo. 

By definition. 

So has the easter bunny and santa. 

What you imagine with regard to your tradition is personal and does not pertain to the real world. 

Many people have different stories of creation. That's natural. We dishonor those who took those first steps using their brain when we retreat into the past, they moved forward. These stories made us conserve resources stop fearing thunderstorms  all good advances right up to modern times. 

In my opinion, we let those pioneers down if we refuse to move forward. They did and that should be inspiration. Not an object of worship. 

It has been accessed it said we are all out of Africa. 

It is saying something very different to what you illy CH and will are saying 

Its just people rationalising things that don't make sense as basic knowledge grows in order to sustain old beliefs. 

Any event or thing that is beyond the capabilities of the universe we know so far. 

Hey again..

Yip same answer as yours..

JUST NAH ..!!

Mo..xx

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Hey again..

Yip same answer as yours..

JUST NAH ..!!

Mo..xx

I can evidence my claims - how about you? 

That's be a nah too I take it? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Thats racist, the first new Zealanders sent many species extinct, as did the Australian indigenous.

Isnt that the brilliance if the Waitangi treaty? Your people were smart. Most cultures sold of their lands and resources for trinkets. Your ancestors were brilkiant and rented to the British for 200 years. The settlers built roads sanitation and infrastructure and now the 200 years is up your people get their land back with modem upgrades and sustainable industry for your people. 

You know what ..

You know Nada,nothing, zero..

I ain't racist dude. Your perception and labels are so off the mark, but hey thats you right.. All the way ..

The white man did come.. Historical Facts huh.. You love your facts.. There it is..

Natives sent everything extinct.. 

WHATEVER..read that in a book aye, taught in school .. Pfft, you know Nothing.. Aborigines too, before or after their Massacre and Murder of people aye, ..?

My people are Smart.. That Treaty you speak of, has had to be forced for it to be upheld.... It wasnt easy either .. But it is being sorted. .

And, your so closed minded.. Your Input on what you think my history is, is what you learned from your Data, and thats all **** too..

Eh, you and your provoking better lay up man.. With your Knowledge of the Nothing you know ..

Your a bit of a Know it all of Science and that is so BS, most of it is anyway ..

And you the Preacher .. Get a pulpit, you'd do good with your blah blah blah blah...

Yeah ...

Mo.xx

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

Yashua Messiah leads the army.

People need armies, warlords need armies, why would god need an army?

It works well in fiction, but make no sense in reality. Unless they are nothing more that carriers of a memetic virus. Then they're not solders, just zombies.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hre2breal said:

Damn he aint very godly my friend...

You're damn right I'm not godly.

Because in most peoples unwitting minds, the only god that's worshipped is the devil.

• Like 2

I can evidence my claims - how about you? 

That's be a nah too I take it? 

Um ...

Take it however you want Psyche ..

You do anyway ..

I know about Spirit, and your Beloved Science..

You only know Science ..

That is only half or maybe quarter to what spirit knows ..

You dont ever want to ponder this side, or even be Respectful about it ..

I read your links, and thankyou for the Info.. You read any links not going with your thang, you dismiss, and not quietly either.. You start the insults and yeah ... Not cool ..

Evidence your claims, till your hearts content.. I'll say sweet as Psyche.. 

Mo.

• Like 2

It's interesting when some know they have a psyche, and all they do is make you wonder where's their soul.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

You only know Science ..

Like it or not, reason is the only way one can ever detect and fix a mistake.  It seems that the "knowledge" you're talking about includes a lot of undetected mistakes.  By what definition is that considered knowledge?

Doug

P.S.:  "Reason" does not necessarily equal "Science," but reason is a large part of science.

Doug

Edited by Doug1029
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Will Due said:

You're damn right I'm not godly.

Hey Brutha Will ..

I Do feel Hre2breal, was talking about the Material Foe, not you Dear Friend ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Illyrius said:

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
Nikola Tesla

"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."

- Carl Sagan

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Doug1o29 said:

Like it or not, reason is the only way one can ever detect and fix a mistake.  It seems that the "knowledge" you're talking about includes a lot of undetected mistakes.  By what definition is that considered knowledge?

Doug

Like it or Not ..oh a choice..why thankya..

You think science hasn't had "undetected mistakes"  ... How has it come so far in its knowledge... By making mistakes.. Thats how it is ..

By what definition, you ask ..

What if I dont have a definition.. What if I just say, because it is..

What then ..?

Mo.xx

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Illyrius said:

I know.. but wars are won through propaganda, and what we witness is scientific materialistic brainwashing.

Actually what I witness a lot of is non-material/spiritualistic hand-waving.  To me it's just about the height of hubris and arrogance to bash scientific materialism as we peck away at our keyboards electronically communicating via an intricate array of machines running on electricity, while I'd guess we are also all well-fed and have access to medicine, etc, all of it the result of that horrible 'scientific materialism'.

There are plenty of religious people who are scientists, are they brainwashed too?  Why haven't they made any progress using whatever undefined method you'd like to utilize other than 'scientific materialism'.  When something is actually produced or shown to be true concerning something non-material, or using some other process than 'scientific materialism', then science would be all about it.  In fact most non-material propositions, if shown to be true, would be one of the greatest discoveries in history.  So far... zilch (and testimonials, which are about the same thing all by themselves).

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ego first, humility second. Gotta love the holy rollers.:lol:

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked